India-Forums

Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

Sulbty of Emotion

gmhatcher Senior Member
gmhatcher
gmhatcher

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
This is my first time commenting so if I'm a little long winded please forgive me.
Every morning i come in and read the great analysis supplied by the people on this site and for that i thank you all. In general I don't get to see the episode until the evening but yesterdays episode had a very real quality that made me watch it a couple of times and at around 3:30 this morning i figured out what it was that was haunting me...
The scene of Krishna standing in front of her mirror questioning what was happening.  At first I thought she was having an imaginary conversation with Pintu about what had happened but then i looked again and realized it was 2 separate conversations.
Krishna was questioning herself and Pintu was answering her from his perspective from his room. He knew what her questions were and answered them not to her but to himself.
They were doing the same thing from 2 different places.
I have to give the CVs credit for writing an incredibly human scene. How many times have any of us practiced a conversation or organized our thoughts using the information at hand and settled a matter without actually talking to anyone else? Very well done CVs.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchrealitytvMeriAashiquithhkkushi06WhiteNights.0-SD-0SamanalyseAngeloScurosandiab-SilverDragon-Dilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Loved your take on that scene and I think you are correct. I also thought that they both were doing it separately.

Krishna by her mirror and Pintu by himself. It all looked as if it was an imaginary scene.

I kind of wanted to mention that yesterday but forgot it with my ire of the way the episode ended.

Please feel free to also participate in the epi discussion thread.

And welcome to the forumHug

It's also okay to get long winded because  we are voracious readers hereBig smile

Edited by AngelDark - 11 April 2012 at 10:15am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchrealitytvgmhatcher0-SD-0-SilverDragon-moniluvskinshukDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum. Do analyse more and more Wow nice analysis of the scene. I know it was very beautiful scene where they both were talking to each other without having each other in front. Agree CV's are doing awesome job

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchrealitytvAngeloScuro0-SD-0-SilverDragon-moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Welcome 2 d forum . Feel free 2 take part in discussions . Would love 2 read ur views . Wowww U described the scene so beautifully and yes me2 lovedd the scene very very much . Ct's really did awosome job in this scene . Evenhough Prishna were not infront of each other they were with each other n were talking their hearts . Very emotional scene . 

aruntouchrealitytvAngeloScuro0-SD-0-SilverDragon-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

MeriAashiquithh Senior Member
MeriAashiquithh
MeriAashiquithh

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Welcome to forum.i also thought that of her imaginary scene.but when i watched 2nd time i realised that there are two conversations

aruntouchrealitytvAngeloScuro0-SD-0-SilverDragon-moniluvskinshuk

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
@gmhatcher,

Liked your views on the scene. I must say, I was unable to understand yesterday when Krishna turns away slightly in a different direction as Pinto starts talking. And I started thinking may be they shot the scenes so many times that they miscalculated the angles in the reshots.

Now as you explain...it means you are suggesting juxtaposed emotions over the same phone call made by Krishna and that call cut by Pinto. Good technique, if they really invested their time and thought in these qualitative techniques. Really it serves to explain two different views in single frame and which saves time for the 20 minute episode and effectually conveying it all between the two characters..and all this for the audience.

Wish, someone who knew screenplay and cinematography could validate our thoughts!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AngeloScuro-SilverDragon-moniluvskinshuk

-SilverDragon- IF-Sizzlerz
-SilverDragon-
-SilverDragon-

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
@gmhatcher Welcome to this forum and about that scene I thought Krishna was imagining Pinto but turns out she wasn't it was 2 conversations I would not have known that if it wasn't for your post today, Thanks. Hope to see you making this forum active with us btw my name is Fiza. Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AngeloScuro0-SD-0moniluvskinshuk

kkushi06 Goldie
kkushi06
kkushi06

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
i can swear till now i thought tht scene was just krishna's imagination...but after reading your analysis..i got a lilttle confused and then watched that scene over again and realized wat u meant!!..u r so right..at first i felt krishna was imagining pintu infront of her but then i realized tht krishna n pintu were actually having two differnt conversations...i must say the creatives did a faboulous job with tht scene...very touching and emotional at the same time very unique!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AngeloScuro0-SD-0

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index