Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Ankita's post-d tika saved it,else a filler !!! (Page 2)

Deb_05 IF-Rockerz
Deb_05
Deb_05

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanayasen

Originally posted by barun_arnav

Great post as always!
Tikka scene has steal the show todayEmbarrassed. It was filler but we have no option just to bite our nails by seeing the TRPCry. Cvs wake upAngry before it is too late. Give us some passionate love scenes of ArHi. Fans are waiting for those scenes. Arnav was looking killer with those white shirt. Thanks Akash gave it to Arnav as it will not suit Akash( no offence as we are addicted to white with our Arnav). I don't know how much Bubbly will help Arnav and Khushi to come close more than that I feel another slow and 1940 MU will start between Payal and Akash curtesy Bubbly( as her face showed she did not like Payal) Hopefully Khushi's brain cells start charge tom.. by seeing her hubby's miserable low sugar condition. Cvs we beg you, please don't worry about IPL, show us some Romance between Arnav and Khushi...hopefully they will not show Payash romance. My gut feeling is Bubbly will take much time of Akash, for that Payal will become sad and our Khushi jee will take charge of bubbly in her room and may be by that way Arnav and Khushi can come close.

i dont think cv's have brought dat "bubbly " for payash...dere is hardly anything to be shown in dere track, and a MU in dere relationship is of no concern to us...lol..LOLsorry abt dat , but dey must be knowing dis dat arnav n khushi r d leads n every1 is concerned wid dem, so dis girl might bring our hotties together wid her child lyk acts, dat is d only reason why one after d other dese filler kids are being brought in d track, to spend d IPL month in comedy n little romance n once IPL is done, dey'l move to d clearing d misunderstand track !!!! so its a long 1 month wait...wat d IPL..always  been a fan but bcoz of it, we'r being tortured to some stupid comedy ..wat d hell !!!! n thanx 4 d appreciation :)
Yeah, you said it correct. Like Payash pomp and show marriage actually ended with actual ArHi marriage, so Bubbly as Akash's friend will bring ArHi close. Got your point.Wink

Go to top