Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Ankita's post-d tika saved it,else a filler !!!

Ankita09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
filler filler filler !!!! nothing much dat i can get hold off , from dis epi...
d solo scene dat one might wish to remember wud be- khushi pulls ARNAV back , bends her head ,facing him n puts d tika...!!! aaahhh...bliss...wonderful moment !!!!

ARNAV totally taken a back...quiet literally,..:P swooning over her  close view, and in husky voice says.."khushi"????..dats it !!!!  whr r my pills...:P

n dats bloody it, dere was nothing much dat entertained me today...pace up  ipkknd..we have already slipped to no. 9..out of top 5 n wats worse is ..CID IS AT NO. 2??? OOO JEJUSSS...!!!!!!

d employers...maha gavaar,,,,pronouncing khushi as khussi..its khushi ...NOT khusi u fool..:P
kahan kahan se namooney pakadey hain ASR ne ...:P
not to forget dere demands..."kal jalebi ..."..oo hello bhaisahab..she happens to be ur boss's wife, dat makes her ma'am...how can u demand jalebi's n all dat ...pathetic !!!!!

n d track sucks...kuch aur karo to spend d IPL month,showing senseless comedy is not helping u ..show some sense , u might gain some better trp...:)

or il tell u wat- get MY ASR's wardrobe back,make him whr red n white alternative days, and shoot up ur trp ratings..bass..easiest way out ...:P
Edited by sanayasen - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
the tikka scene was really the saving grace of the epi... otherwise.. the office behaviour of khushi...just not acceptable!!
previously khushi was this innocent sweet clumsy but adorable girl... slowly the cvs r ruining khushi character by showing her as a dumb & irritating  girl...
am really really sad!!
Ankita09 thumbnail
yea...she is truly annoying dese days...im not a fan of her comedy anyway, its always at d wrong tyming, and here its so not suiting d track !!!!! d trp's have already plunged to a new all tym low, it shud be a wake up call for d cv's and god knws wats refraining dem in changing d track to something more sensible and mature...its so kiddish n silly of her doing all dis nonsense ...!!!!
Deb_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Great post as always!
Tikka scene has steal the show today😳. It was filler but we have no option just to bite our nails by seeing the TRP😭. Cvs wake up😡 before it is too late. Give us some passionate love scenes of ArHi. Fans are waiting for those scenes. Arnav was looking killer with those white shirt. Thanks Akash gave it to Arnav as it will not suit Akash( no offence as we are addicted to white with our Arnav). I don't know how much Bubbly will help Arnav and Khushi to come close more than that I feel another slow and 1940 MU will start between Payal and Akash curtesy Bubbly( as her face showed she did not like Payal) Hopefully Khushi's brain cells start charge tom.. by seeing her hubby's miserable low sugar condition. Cvs we beg you, please don't worry about IPL, show us some Romance between Arnav and Khushi...hopefully they will not show Payash romance. My gut feeling is Bubbly will take much time of Akash, for that Payal will become sad and our Khushi jee will take charge of bubbly in her room and may be by that way Arnav and Khushi can come close.
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
now, explain me this...trp is low because of IPL, and we are going to show episodes that have no story so trp goes further down...a match goes on for hours...if they show some development I would think people will tune in for 15/20 mins
Ankita09 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: barun_arnav

Great post as always!

Tikka scene has steal the show today😳. It was filler but we have no option just to bite our nails by seeing the TRP😭. Cvs wake up😡 before it is too late. Give us some passionate love scenes of ArHi. Fans are waiting for those scenes. Arnav was looking killer with those white shirt. Thanks Akash gave it to Arnav as it will not suit Akash( no offence as we are addicted to white with our Arnav). I don't know how much Bubbly will help Arnav and Khushi to come close more than that I feel another slow and 1940 MU will start between Payal and Akash curtesy Bubbly( as her face showed she did not like Payal) Hopefully Khushi's brain cells start charge tom.. by seeing her hubby's miserable low sugar condition. Cvs we beg you, please don't worry about IPL, show us some Romance between Arnav and Khushi...hopefully they will not show Payash romance. My gut feeling is Bubbly will take much time of Akash, for that Payal will become sad and our Khushi jee will take charge of bubbly in her room and may be by that way Arnav and Khushi can come close.

i dont think cv's have brought dat "bubbly " for payash...dere is hardly anything to be shown in dere track, and a MU in dere relationship is of no concern to us...lol..😆sorry abt dat , but dey must be knowing dis dat arnav n khushi r d leads n every1 is concerned wid dem, so dis girl might bring our hotties together wid her child lyk acts, dat is d only reason why one after d other dese filler kids are being brought in d track, to spend d IPL month in comedy n little romance n once IPL is done, dey'l move to d clearing d misunderstand track !!!! so its a long 1 month wait...wat d IPL..always  been a fan but bcoz of it, we'r being tortured to some stupid comedy ..wat d hell !!!! n thanx 4 d appreciation :)
Bless thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 Today's episode was pathetic n after watching it all i can say is
 What The... . The show which i always looked forward  to n waited with  anticipation  doesn't hold any interest anymore . The show has lost it's  charm.
 All the other shows r moving forward with gud story line but this one is  going from bad to worse 😔 . Khushi's character is too irritating to watch  n the cv's have massacred  Khushi n Arnav's character brutally .
 Lalit Mohan Sir...please come back 😔 .

All i can think of IPKKND now is R.I.P 😭
Ankita09 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: showstruck

now, explain me this...trp is low because of IPL, and we are going to show episodes that have no story so trp goes further down...a match goes on for hours...if they show some development I would think people will tune in for 15/20 mins

actually no, few people wud be sacrificing AN IPL match for Arnav n khushi's misunderstanding to be cleared no matter how hyped it is...d audience is not similar in der taste n choices, if some of us wud choose ipkknd over ipl,doesn't mean all of dem wud do d same, so wats d point in wasting a big twist in d ipl month whr ur not sure whether ul get d same reaction or viewership as expected ...bcoz dis TRACK WUD BE MASSIVE..AND ITS SO HYPED N WAITED FOR  LONG ,dat dey wud  choose proper  timing to bring it on,for maximum viewership, and it certainly doesn't mean we'v to wait for d whole ipl season to get over, it cud be dat on d last few weeks of d ipl , ipkknd bounces back wid a track and  pulls its audience back to dere show...its all strategy n business and all dat...but we'v to wait for sure...else despite d directer saying we'r heading for d track of MU being sorted out ,why is he bringing all dese filler character ,kids n all d nonsense in d world...dey r waiting...its clear..dey r waiting for d right moment to strike...:)
Deb_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: sanayasen

i dont think cv's have brought dat "bubbly " for payash...dere is hardly anything to be shown in dere track, and a MU in dere relationship is of no concern to us...lol..😆sorry abt dat , but dey must be knowing dis dat arnav n khushi r d leads n every1 is concerned wid dem, so dis girl might bring our hotties together wid her child lyk acts, dat is d only reason why one after d other dese filler kids are being brought in d track, to spend d IPL month in comedy n little romance n once IPL is done, dey'l move to d clearing d misunderstand track !!!! so its a long 1 month wait...wat d IPL..always  been a fan but bcoz of it, we'r being tortured to some stupid comedy ..wat d hell !!!! n thanx 4 d appreciation :)

Yeah, you said it correct. Like Payash pomp and show marriage actually ended with actual ArHi marriage, so Bubbly as Akash's friend will bring ArHi close. Got your point.😉