Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

lilymily

lilymily

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
I have to say the show might be a saas-bahu serial but it is quite interesting. Each character is well defined so far. 
However, at the moment the two interesting characters are Imarti and Vimala Chachi, especially the way two fight...both are equally combative and funny at the same time. I have to say both are good actors. 
What do you say guys?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nashili04shree_007-serenity-.sio.angel.LadyDabanggkahkashansakina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vimala-Imarti fight is interesting" in Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maria090

IF-Sizzlerz

maria090

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged

this  is good show i realy like it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lilymily

Parm.

Coolbie

Parm.

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
I agree they are both very entertaining to watch!  At least Chachi knows what Imarti is like and is not blind like the rest of them.  I bet Imarti tried to treat her the same as she does her DIL's when she was probably newly married to her younger BIL.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lilymily-serenity-

kahkashansakina

IF-Sizzlerz

kahkashansakina

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
both r  fabulous actors
they is wow 
i love both
always they show saas bahu fighting
but here devarani or jathani fighting.
this show is Amezing good start

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lilymily-serenity-

shree_007

shree_007

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
wow! both r  fantastic Clap actress,sp. "imartiROFL devi"..ammbeeeyyy!

lilymily

lilymily

lilymily

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
I think they should show more Vimala-Imarti fight rather than Imarti devi's attyachar on her bahus.Their fights are more like kaante ki takkar.

lilymily

lilymily

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Parm.

I agree they are both very entertaining to watch!  At least Chachi knows what Imarti is like and is not blind like the rest of them.  I bet Imarti tried to treat her the same as she does her DIL's when she was probably newly married to her younger BIL.

That could be a possiblity...but Vimala's husband blindly follows Imarti devi...may be that is another reason why she hates her.

Parm.

Coolbie

Parm.

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lilymily

Originally posted by Parm.

That could be a possiblity...but Vimala's husband blindly follows Imarti devi...may be that is another reason why she hates her.

Could be that too.Tongue  Although she always seems to know that Imarti is going to be up to one of her tricks/plans so that would be more than just not liking her it seems that she has first hand knowledge of the type of person Imarti is and what she is capable of doing.

-serenity-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.