Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Disapprove Guys I am not at all satisfied with this decision

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dhaakshu.MissAmerica.Magical_KaSh

Magical_KaSh IF-Sizzlerz
Magical_KaSh
Magical_KaSh

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged

even iam not satisfied with the decision taken by madhura of leavin shapath i was so enjoyin the Gaushi track 

deewana Gautam aur jhalli  madhura's lovestory i was luvin it 

but dats not even madhura's fault the one to be blamed is the production house of ending her track so abruptly 

and they were not even keen in telling her about her track and when something like dat happens the one does the samething wat madfhura did 

iam disappointed wd FW never expected from production house like FW

i wish shikha to return again FW to bring her back Cry

btw r u d same misbah who who was on fb too 

Misbah12 Goldie
Misbah12
Misbah12

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Actually you are right bipin but I think we all were enjoying their .love story and its also not madhuras fault n yeah I am the facebook one only
Magical_KaSh IF-Sizzlerz
Magical_KaSh
Magical_KaSh

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged

yes we were really luvin their lovestory 

its really sad dat such thing happens with the actress like madhura 

and really happy to c u here 

welcome plz feel free tyo express your views and also if possible do take parts in the Games and all the activities of the forum 

enjoy your stay here wd us Tongue

.MissAmerica. IF-Dazzler
.MissAmerica.
.MissAmerica.

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Am soo sad and angry on FW...
I am with Madhura..I never wanted her to leave..but I also never wanted her to be the part of show at this condition..
I remember that few years ago,once in a workshop,BP Singh sir had said that in this feild,u should be professionals...I want to ask today that where has all the professionalism gone of ur team???
Why he always show a crime-based show a man-centric???Am a female,bt working in crime department...
He can show a man like Abhijeet..who has gone thru soo much pain in his life,lost his everything..
Is such a senior cop with no-nonsense attitude..a really tough,mature cop..fliting with a girl like Tarika..the actress dont know how to act,the most confusing character ever..then what problem they had with Gaushi???Gautam is handsome,loved Shikha frm college days..he's still young..immature at times...and Shikha..beautiful,bold..+the actress is quite good...still..AngryAngryAngry

I hated FW fr ruining Abhijeet,bt now I hate them fr letting Madhura go.She is such a brilliant performer..she would have done if they have given her something better...bt NO..Its FW..no place fr woman..Her character didnt fall down,they made it fall..

Gaushi made their place in ppl's heart in such a small time..I swear..am not going to watch any show in my life again which is produced by FW...AngryAngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CshafkatMsPrez

.MissAmerica. IF-Dazzler
.MissAmerica.
.MissAmerica.

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Heyy Misbah..Tongue
Nice to see u here...
U just came once to comment on my poem..now dont get dissapear..discuss in every topicBig smile
favjassi Goldie
favjassi
favjassi

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bipin2012

even iam not satisfied with the decision taken by madhura of leavin shapath i was so enjoyin the Gaushi track 

deewana Gautam aur jhalli  madhura's lovestory i was luvin it 

but dats not even madhura's fault the one to be blamed is the production house of ending her track so abruptly 

and they were not even keen in telling her about her track and when something like dat happens the one does the samething wat madfhura did 

iam disappointed wd FW never expected from production house like FW

i wish shikha to return again FW to bring her back Cry

btw r u d same misbah who who was on fb too 

frendz and bipin dont cry yaar sambhalo apne aap ko yaar mujhe bhi bahuth dhukh horihi i just started to watch this serial from sat and i completed all the episodes from apnadesitv forums i really liked their luv track i also expected some other female to b introduced for our poor abhi and bipin today i noticed some thing strange when gautam was discussing abut the case in police station other cop comes and tells him abhi and anand r in danger then first he treies to call abhi but after he thinks for a second tells some body to call him and he will call anand did u guys notice that that means they r still not in talking terms as abhi was at fault for shikhas halat may again they will show this conv...btwn them and again they show the track plz plz plz cv's listen to us veiwersCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry get shikha back and introduce other female lead for abhi jaan
Misbah12 Goldie
Misbah12
Misbah12

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Really naina I'll sure try my best to participate in every discussion and everything!!!!!! and thank you for your warm welcome Bipin!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index