India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 11th April 2012 (Page 7)

rash2222 IF-Rockerz
rash2222
rash2222

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
archana was good today... so it is d beginning of punni's hard luck archana will go in depth of it...and she will put punni  straight ... as it is shown archana is very possesive about purvi... infact i can see d  next promo "kya archana purvi ki lost izzat wapas la payegi" dis is definately gonna become mahasomvar promo im 100 % sure  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

karsripch76soapwatcher1Tanyaz

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
all I have got to say tonight is simply one word and that's freaking  FOOLISH Punni.

thank u so much for the lovely BU.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soapwatcher1Tanyaz

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
shakkar tumhare mukh par - hope it happens! Even the mildest of mothers can turn into a tigress when it comes to her young, hope Archana is no exception.

pch76Tanyaz

rash2222 IF-Rockerz
rash2222
rash2222

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapwatcher1

shakkar tumhare mukh par - hope it happens! Even the mildest of mothers can turn into a tigress when it comes to her young, hope Archana is no exception.
in purvi's case she has always been tigress... she can tolerate anything for herself but never for purvi... she has proved dat many times... recent one to we know...

pch76Tanyaz

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Hi guys

I am glad of course that Archana stood up for herself against all the accusations from the stranger who used to be called Manav...Angry  but...his mind is so blinded by hatred that i doubt he will believe her even if she tells him everything...he will accuse her of lying that Savita brought divorce papers, he will accuse her of lying about Sachin, even if she were to tell all.  I am afraid the only way the truth can be validated is if Savita or Sachin themselves confess...or of course Damo knows...he COULD open his mouth.   Since no one in PR who does evil ever gets punished or exposed...not sure it will ever happen.  Archana may cry herself into the sunset.   

Purvi & Arjun however seem to be of a different makeup...and i loved the precap...Arjun will NOT let Purvi be maligned and i was so proud of him taking control of the situation with Vinay.    I wonder where Manav will stand with that issue. 

Arjun has turned out to be the hero of PR.  He gets my vote for STOD  Star

Edited by naava - 11 April 2012 at 1:47pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

proutpch76Tanyaz

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Hi my dears..

Thanks Tanyji...Smile What I said yesterday.Punni is very dangerous...She will put Purvi in  great prob... Punni use this to take revenge.,and now Purvi is in a great  mess..everyone will know ..That what I said...Smile

and look now...the day after..she got prob...Shame for Punni ..Purvi call her Sist...Angry

For now what I see..Purvi got the same trouble as her Aai before she married...Archu had ended in a bordel house;.You remember...and its Manv who save her..

Here same thing...Hope Arjun will do more and will save her ...
K familly   very tamasha people as usual D'oh
...so I really hope Purvi will be out of the big mess...Think Archu will trust her...and I really hope that Arjun will come to familly K ..hearing all this...and wil tell teh truth..

Poor Purvi..and Poor Arjun too...he don't know in what familly (K) he put his feet...and Yes he don't know Familly D and Familly K...Roots...LOL

Arjun get Married to Purvi and take her to canada..dear...far from these two famillies..
Run run away dear...

Didn't see the epi yet ..will come back..later.
bye

Edited by Thanee - 11 April 2012 at 1:50pm

pch76suanTanyaz

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AshuNaik

karen di, i was laughing like anything just got saved falling from chair when purvi said that her aai and baba's relation is Pavitra Rishta ROFL ROFL

Ashu,
Me too.ROFL
I was like "kya"ShockedShockedShocked

Tanya, thanks for the update.Smile

The bloopers...once more I'm reminded of what a fantastic decision I made to stop watching this show. God help Ekta and her CV's.Ouch

charmedforlifenaavaTanyaz

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poas

1.i knew PR CV make crap this ARVI love track-rubbishAngryAngryhow a employee work with a boss in a room alone whole night bc there were 2more employeeShockedShockedin their project ,so arjun must need their help in project. if these 2 employee didnt need so why arjun took them with him?then how a hotel door can b so open that anybody can come and take pic of insideROFLthen if there would b any honeymoon coupleWink
2.archana manav sceneDeadboth wrong in their point bc manav who took her kids from her and asked her dont contact with them then nothing say her daughters about their mom bc she is worthless, nasty and then accuse archana why she didnt contact with themShockedand accused her she is after wealthShockedthen archana her pati asked her dont contact and she sati savitri accept it and dont try to know about her daughters bc she do puja her hubby and obey his words like gitaShockedAngryarchana crying and praying  for ending all misery but how if she dont think of ending by disclosing sachu's secretShockedShockedShocked
3.purvi saying aai babaki rishta pavitra rishta-my foot THIS IS CALLED PAVITRA RISHTAAngryDeadShockedi m truely irritated to see purvi adore manav who have 00% interest to stay with her mom and she saw in court.purvi saying nothing apart her patents pavitra rishtaShockedwhat happened these 18 yearsShockedAngryPR CV GONE DUMB AND CRAZY.
4. purvi come to keep her parents pic in frameShockedits too much ,she should ask archana that is she happy with manav?bc purvi is so close to archana, she should know how archana's days going.and last and most irritating things r manav archana always at homeAngrywhy not he goes office?stay at home to make quarrel with each other?or CV want to show archana go office only that day when manav go officeWackoor want to show ARVI doing whole office work?ClapClapClap
5.WHERE IS DK?he go back canada?only for manav BD celeb he came?LOLLOLLOL

Poppy,
Fantastic post.ClapClapClap
So happy I don't have to see this nonsense.
Reading it is about all I can take.
Am only doing this so that when the show ends, I'm able to comprehend what the end means.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Go to top