Brief Update : 11th April 2012 - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
A good episode.

Definitely looks like CVs are working on viewers concerns:
1. Manav reiterates his standpoint based on Archana's actions and words. Only if viewers can unblock and comprehend what he is saying. Otherwise needs more repeations of this. Very much required.
2. Viewer's patience depicted in Archana's frustration and anguish - "Bappa, Enough of this, when will it all end?"

Some things are very clear:
1. Manav does not think Savita has done anything wrong when he says Ovi and Teju's harted towards Archana is their own! This Savita needs punishment big time. She is being highly overrated - Teju's scene with the Traffic Constable and Savita using her tactics!
2. Archana wants Manav to be the old Manav who used to understand her without she having to say a word. To this, all she can say is - "You have changed Manav!" So, if she is saying she wants alimony and the divorce, Manav has to understand the exact opposite of it, that she doesn't not want alimony and does not want divorce. Then Archana, please say so. 

CVs, while you are definitely working hard to answer viewers concerns, can the story be little consistent? Archana did ask for her children's custody and not just money. Today Manav's dialogue said she never asked for children's custody! 

Arjun-Purvi-Punni - history repeating. Looks like you guys are trying your best to give IPL a tough competition. All the best with the TRPs.👍🏼

Edit:
Oh 1 more thing -
When Archana says every time she hugged Purvi she remembered Teju and Ovi can be  misconstrued to as she loved Purvi as Ovi and Teju and not as Purvi herself as a separate individual. So, care needs to be taken for such dialogues.

Edited by bee5 - 11 years ago
ArVi hug nd kiss in the precap.. EEEKKKSSS 🤪
thanks and waiting for tomorrow
Thank you very much for this update.

Punni will get what is coming to her and I would not be sorry for her. She has her mother's gene anyway and that is expected of her. Punni should not be caught up in bringing her cousin down and hoping that arjun would love her for that. She is going down the wrong track. If arjun truly loves purvi, then punni does not stand a chance especially if punni openly hurts purvi. Arjun will hate punni for that. stupid girl!!!

Manav is really getting to my last nerve. Who does he feel he is? He has more faults than archana. he is equally to be blamed for all the misunderstandings which happened between them. I hope this track gets over soon as I am getting tired of his hatred for archana. Archana need to change her attitude, sitting and crying would not help and is not healthy. she needs to put manav to his place and face the music about her relationship with her children. She needs to tell them what really happened and deal with it from there
thanks a million Tanya.

I can't believe that Arjun kissed Purvi's forehead...wow! it is about time...

Manav is getting out of control with his emotions and his behaviour is almost abnormal.  The man does not deserve Archanan and as a matter of fact, not even Shravani.  He needs someone like Savita...who can bark at him and block his emotions and feelings and then his NEW wife will show Savita how to swallow her pride in one ghoonth.  Tit for tat is what is needed for both Manav and Savita.

Archana should marry DK...they will make a perfect couple, except either Archu will have to color her hair salt and pepper or DK will have to color his hair...🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by Tulsey

thanks a million Tanya.

I can't believe that Arjun kissed Purvi's forehead...wow! it is about time...

Manav is getting out of control with his emotions and his behaviour is almost abnormal.  The man does not deserve Archanan and as a matter of fact, not even Shravani.  He needs someone like Savita...who can bark at him and block his emotions and feelings and then his NEW wife will show Savita how to swallow her pride in one ghoonth.  Tit for tat is what is needed for both Manav and Savita.

Archana should marry DK...they will make a perfect couple, except either Archu will have to color her hair salt and pepper or DK will have to color his hair...🤣

loved your post Tulsey !!   👏
archana was good today... so it is d beginning of punni's hard luck archana will go in depth of it...and she will put punni  straight ... as it is shown archana is very possesive about purvi... infact i can see d  next promo "kya archana purvi ki lost izzat wapas la payegi" dis is definately gonna become mahasomvar promo im 100 % sure  
all I have got to say tonight is simply one word and that's freaking  FOOLISH Punni.

thank u so much for the lovely BU.

shakkar tumhare mukh par - hope it happens! Even the mildest of mothers can turn into a tigress when it comes to her young, hope Archana is no exception.
Originally posted by soapwatcher1

shakkar tumhare mukh par - hope it happens! Even the mildest of mothers can turn into a tigress when it comes to her young, hope Archana is no exception.
in purvi's case she has always been tigress... she can tolerate anything for herself but never for purvi... she has proved dat many times... recent one to we know...