Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 11th April 2012 (Page 13)

MissMona Senior Member
MissMona
MissMona

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Thanks Tanya for the BU. Great job Clap.

Sorry if i offended anyone, but this Arjun-Purvi scandal for me is because of their own mistake. How come Purvi let Arjun put the eye drop in her eyes? Can't she do it herself? I can put eye drop to my eyes..so why can't she? And now Punni got her golden chance to ruin Purvi.
It's a cute moment of Arvi by the way..Wink.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poas

i m thinking how teju react after knowing ARVI incident?teju will support purvi?or CV will show teju not knowing the matterAngrywhat a bullshit.teju not saying purvi manav, her boss is her dadShockedbut they r very close to each other.

I was thinking the same thing, what will Teju's role be in all of this? I would love to see her reaction to this

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sushkita10Tanyaz

charmedforlife Goldie
charmedforlife
charmedforlife

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by Thanee

Jai as usual you just great...really like your post..ClapClapClap

Arvi will be much closer now in that bad trap...

I think Archu will trust Purvi but not Sulo...

</div>
Oh I hope not Thanee..

It will be silly not to trust Purvi .The girlhas such a good clean record and this is the time she needs her family more than ever .

Everyone should trust her and listen to what she is saying .By all means tell ehr off that she should have called Punni also in the room but they must trust her ..She is such a good girl, just on the basis of one misunderstanding yo ucannot forget how a person has behaved in all this time .

<div>@bold...Tanya di..if this happens,history will repeat itself and i so don't want it ti happen.

Manav did the same thing with Archana...he used to constantly japofy that Archana"main tumhare bina nahin jee sakta"...The fundamental error in their relationship was that their faith and trust was never too strong in one another.when Archana started trusting her husband...within the first 15 days...their marriage fell apart.Lack of trust.and the first few days of marriage and in any relationship for that matter...it is important to know each other very well and develop trust.But the neev as they say was not sturdy...then how could their so called Pavitra Rishta even stand strong?

And one thing is for sure...Archana has better karma's than Manav anyday.We call her sacrificial and gullible...but atleast she never hurt anyone intentionally.Manav did...when he planned to divorce and marry Shravani...and he's still doing it now.So if god had to choose whom to give moksha to...it would definitely be ArchanaSmile

Edited by charmedforlife - 14 April 2012 at 8:14am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

karsriGuggu_MintyTanyaz

mona_ght Groupbie
mona_ght
mona_ght

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charmedforlife

The good for nothing Manav did the same thing with Archana...btw...i don't know why he's not dead yet...he used to constantly japofy that Archana"main tumhare bina nahin jee sakta"...well he's still alive isn't he?i wish that was the truth...we wouldn't have to crib so much right nowLOL

The fundamental error in their relationship was that their faith and trust was never too strong in one another.when Archana started trusting her husband...within the first 15 days...their marriage fell apart.Lack of trust.and the first few days of marriage and in any relationship for that matter...it is important to know each other very well and develop trust.But the neev as they say was not sturdy...then how could their so called Pavitra Rishta even stand strong?

And one thing is for sure...Archana has better karma's than Manav anyday.We call her sacrificial and stupid...but atleast she never hurt anyone intentionally.Manav did...when he planned to divorce and marry Shravani...and he's still doing it now.So if god had to choose whom to give moksha to...it would definitely be ArchanaSmile

even archana must hv said many times "manav k bina jee nahi sakti,that to "rote rote"LOL
toh kya she shud also die ???LOL

prasad1991

mona_ght Groupbie
mona_ght
mona_ght

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Jaishankar

so true Tanya dear..Man fed up with these 2 repeating the same over n over again - Manav's hate vs Archu's senseless sacrifice , a competition to see who wins and who are the sacrificial lambs in this their children and we the viewers to endure this torture...some body please take Arman to a doc first...and have mercy on viewers by ending this crap of a storyline...
Even a 10 year old kid seeing them would come to these 2 and ask them to grow up and start thinking for once before making decisions n talk..
I bet these 2 will not be able to figure a simple things that a 10 year kid will easily do..
These 2 would be busy believing what others say rather than themselves(Manav busy abusing Archu and Archu busy telling Manav - "you are not the same Manav")is what the hell is the issue and how can we sort it out...
What a joke of a rishta these 2 are setting up as an example for their children,,,quite amazing...Its sad to see Arman looking like a joke...
pls jai dont mention arman here bc we used this name for arman[sushita]so pls as a fan we never this term for new manav.

but arman means archana manav
,,as a fan i also dnt want k mere manav k baare me koi aisa bole,,

its a character they r playing,,they r nt real life couple that doesnt mean that they dnt hv chemistry
hiten is not manav in real life he is sweeet hiten only,,,
hiten is playing the character called manavUnhappy

naava.AngelTanyaz

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mona_ght

Originally posted by Jaishankar

so true Tanya dear..Man fed up with these 2 repeating the same over n over again - Manav's hate vs Archu's senseless sacrifice , a competition to see who wins and who are the sacrificial lambs in this their children and we the viewers to endure this torture...some body please take Arman to a doc first...and have mercy on viewers by ending this crap of a storyline...
Even a 10 year old kid seeing them would come to these 2 and ask them to grow up and start thinking for once before making decisions n talk..
I bet these 2 will not be able to figure a simple things that a 10 year kid will easily do..
These 2 would be busy believing what others say rather than themselves(Manav busy abusing Archu and Archu busy telling Manav - "you are not the same Manav")is what the hell is the issue and how can we sort it out...
What a joke of a rishta these 2 are setting up as an example for their children,,,quite amazing...Its sad to see Arman looking like a joke...
pls jai dont mention arman here bc we used this name for arman[sushita]so pls as a fan we never this term for new manav.

but arman means archana manav
,,as a fan i also dnt want k mere manav k baare me koi aisa bole,,

its a character they r playing,,they r nt real life couple that doesnt mean that they dnt hv chemistry
hiten is not manav in real life he is sweeet hiten only,,,
hiten is playing the character called manavUnhappy

mona what does k mere manav k baare me koi aisa bole  mean?

thx

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Guggu_MintyTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged

Even I am fed up with rona dhona all the time .I want to see Manav and Archana  happy now .I saw SBS today , even the actors are fed up ...

Archana  is crying all the time , sacrifising and it looks bad ..

Manav does not even go to work and keeps shouting on his wife ..It looks horrible ..

This show is loosing it's charm for me without the understanding between Manav and Archana ..

I get angry that Manav does not deserve Archana and all that but at the end , for me this show is nothing without Manav and Archana's special relationship ..They used to be understanding and good to each other ...what the hell is happening with these writers now ..

I felt so bad for Ankita when she said this morning  to her fans that she is fed up ...Even Hiten made  fun of Manav and said ' koi kaam dhanda nahi hai' . When we fans get fed up then the actors must be getting fed up too ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 April 2012 at 8:42am

mona_ghtJaishankarnaava

-Anarkali. IF-Veteran Member
-Anarkali.
-Anarkali.

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update...

Punni is such a devil...Angry...Hate her...hate her...,
I just hope archana will believe purvi...

Everyone should realise how punni is just like her mother...

Manju didnt make a chance go by to insult archana...
Now Punni is doing the same to Purvi...,

I just hope someone teach punni a lesson..i am thinking it will be Teju...

mona_ght

Go to top