Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 11th April 2012 (Page 10)

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Great posts Tanya, Jai and Thanee

quotes of the day :

MMM (Motor Mouth Manav) by Tanya LOL                                
 now he will go all bonkers ROFL (Manav ! )LOL by Jai (he's already bonkers Jai !!!)
Oh god...everyone who go to Pune must be very careful (by Thanee) ROFL

Clap Clap Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarsushkita10Tanyaz

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Jai, true, it may be an innocent kiss but one has to heed society :(  I hope Arjun just gets married to Purvi and deals with all the drama later! 
By the way, I am Janhvi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarTanyaz

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Jai, I liked the fact that Arjun kissed Purvi on the forehead, the guy looked more anguished than she did and he was doing his utmost to comfort her, he was comforting her like one would an innocent child, the kiss came pretty naturally to him.  I thought it was sweet, wise? perhaps not.  But who is wise in the throes of first love?  LOL

Janhvi, (thanks for sharing your name ! i was thinking i didn't know when suddenly your 2nd post appeared !!)

you described my feelings exactly about the kiss ! i thought he looked anguished and simply trying so hard to comfort her and it was just a natural and sweet response.  the throes of first love as you said... Arjun is new to emotion.. LOL  doesn't know .  i felt the tenderness between them in the precap. 

Edited by naava - 11 April 2012 at 8:07pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarpurethoughtsoapwatcher1Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
I am also feeling bad for Arjun and Prvi .These kids only talk work all the time .Only once they talked about movies etc ...

Awful thing to happen to them ...Arjun's first test of love ..Let's see how the boy handles it .
I hope Purvi's darling Baba supports her  like he did at the rishta day ..I am sure he will because he is only nasty to Archana and never to Purvi ..

I don't know wh ybut I have a feeling that the scene where Teju sees how Savita got her off the hook from the police cop , could have some importance ..

Teju's words ' aaji , yo u can make a fool of anyone ' keeps coming to my mind ..I think it will be Teju who will catch Savita's manipulations because she knws her best and knows what Savita is capable of ...Today's scene could be an indication of that only .

Edited by Tanyaz - 11 April 2012 at 8:27pm

naavasoapwatcher1

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AshuNaik

Thank you Tanya di.. My TV was saved today..lol
and hope yours too..
My Archana spoke today just gave back Manav.. All her words were really true.. She respected his words all her life, gave up her daughters just for him and his words.. And he did not even told his daughter how their mother was and never took them to India to meet their mother, in one or the other sense he and his mother has only filled the hatered in ovi and teju towards Archana.
She loved him like a fool but he never care.. Still he blames her that you are behind money.. Archana was right he don't understand her anymore.. She is not the person who wanted money but it was Manav who wanted money and that's why went to Canada.. He would have stayed in India for Archana and earned but No he wanted money..

For me star of the day is Archana even she cried afterwards but i liked her today...

thank God Ashu , she spoke ...

I wish she had said more ..but chalo , at least something ..

In the end she said that you have changed and then closed the door ...I hope that she will stay away from him now ..She should tell Purvi off for that Photo frame ..I didn' t like what Purvi was doing ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 11 April 2012 at 8:54pm

Guggu_Mintysoapwatcher1

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Tanya, you are so right, re-watched and Teju might be the key to unearthing Savita's deceit.

The precap- re-watched that again, poor Arjun, he loses control, panics as always and pushes Vinay, he is the first to push him and tell him to get out when Vinay knocks him against the wall.  Might be a good thing that Arjun is so emotional when it comes to Purvi, he will let nothing stand in the way of her happiness and safety and will move heaven and earth to keep her honor intact so he will marry her for sure.  The way Purvi was clinging to him so trustingly was sweet too. Blushing
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charmedforlife

Di...im really really happy that Archana shot back today...enough is enough.Manav is good for nothing...and father of two,acting like a jilted lover out to take revenge.i think it is the worse thing that one can feel...but i feel sorry for him and pity him.

You are right , this fellow is acting like a jilted lover ...

He does not wish to miss any oppurtunity to taunt Archana ...

But I hope he keeps all his anger aside and stands by Archana firmly when she faces this huge problem about Purvi  now ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charmedforlife

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Tanya, I have a feeling Manav won't stand by Purvi.  He might believe Purvi and Arjun to be innocent but I don't think he will encourage them to get married, he knows how much his own girl loves this guy.  Unless Arjun comes right out and confesses that he loves Purvi and Purvi only. 
A huge mess awaits, will Archana encourage Purvi to marry Arjun or will she tell her that since she didn't do anything wrong, she should face the world boldy, thereby making the way smooth for Ovi? 

Will Purvi once she finds out that Ovi is to be married to Arjun refuse the rishta and face badnami instead of snatching her sister's happiness?

Will Tej be the one to tell Ovi which will then bring Savita and Ovi in full fury to India?  Savita will blame Archana and Purvi.  Will Tej side Ovi or Purvi?  What about DK? 

Poor Arjun and Purvi, they were having a merry old time discovering friendship and love and that terd, Punni had to spoil it all Unhappy

namitagloryzvision22

Go to top