Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Saathiya Love Times - being united now and before. (Page 3)

Aish3003 Goldie
Aish3003
Aish3003

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruts18

It was a day of celebration for Modi house on their union. And with them, Ahem united with her as well. It was the union of his present and past with her, with blooming prospects of their future together.

Once he avoided touching her in front of his family, but today the security and support he feels in her reflected in his unaware and impulsive holding of her hands. He swallowed his anger yesterday though it is almost next to impossible to give up one's weaknesses but he has come a long way in doing so and so did not let his helplessness and frustration touch her at all, but today he shared his feelings of ecstasy with her. Did he hold her unknowingly? Or did he realize that she is standing by his side and as always he looked up to her only? He has seen her imparting only joys to him, absorbing all the griefs to herself and now he is doing the same.

They united with the family in front of Kanhaji as well. Was it a symbol of their standing together and fighting it united with the coming of his past in front of him?

He saw the shine on her face and took the opportunity to rewind the past with her. He made space for her not just on the bed but in his life too, in his past, present and future. He has come a long way of being comfortable with her, exchanging smiles with her, appreciating her. Both were shy seeing him in the picture of his toddler days but she understood and didn't show any awkwardness as she had shown in the towel scenario. Her smiles reflected her growing closeness with him. So has his efforts yielded results finally? Has he succeeded in bringing down the wall of hesitation she had created around herself?

Eveready to help her now, he tried to do the errand for Baa. But when Baa secretly gave her the hint, he was hearing it all intently! Those matters which mattered the least to him have become of primary importance wherever she is concerned. Surprise and pride, these were the mixed feelings when he saw the head of his family praising his wife yet again. Acknowledging it wasn't his arena, he decided it was wise to let go and retain his pride, finally getting relaxed that either way he got to go with her for an outing.

*Gohem stood together throughout the union scene whereas Raji were apart. Gohem were together in the temple as well and took blessings together as the family came together on this day, but Raji were still standing apart! 
*Now when he is comfortable enough with her to share pictures from his past life, how comfortably will he share his past with Anita with her?
*With the space he has made for Gopi in his life, how clearly and how soon will he tell Anita that there is no space for her in his life now?

I loved your analysis.. Esp the highlighted parts... It is so true and expressed beautifully shruti!! Fab Fab Fab!! And a fab episode too!! Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shruts18

5cents IF-Rockerz
5cents
5cents

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Shruti, wonderful and detailed as always...loved it!!Clap

All I know is I'm going to have a wonderful dream 2niteEmbarrassed
Gohem were inseparable. It was wonderful to see them hand in hand after the split was called off Dancing
But while seeing the album they were sitting apart  like one meter filter coffeeTongue Mighty pleased... somebody is coming to bridge the gap b/w meter-Kaapi LOL

shruts18

taniks IF-Rockerz
taniks
taniks

That was so beautifully done shruts , ur summary actually gives me hope that nothing will ever affect gohem as they will stand united and face it and eventually no matter how much hurt is inflicted upon them their deep abiding love for each other will be the conqueror . I haven't watched epi yet but since I found out anita is coming back I had become a total wreck , thinking abt gopis pain but with ur summary I realized ahem is also emotionally invested here as much as gopi is , y wud he give up on this woman who is not just his wife but in the last 8months has become is partner and pillar of strength , his better half . Thank you for the ray of hope and the fabulous insight .

shruts18

shruts18 IF-Dazzler
shruts18
shruts18

Originally posted by Aish3003

Originally posted by shruts18

It was a day of celebration for Modi house on their union. And with them, Ahem united with her as well. It was the union of his present and past with her, with blooming prospects of their future together.

Once he avoided touching her in front of his family, but today the security and support he feels in her reflected in his unaware and impulsive holding of her hands. He swallowed his anger yesterday though it is almost next to impossible to give up one's weaknesses but he has come a long way in doing so and so did not let his helplessness and frustration touch her at all, but today he shared his feelings of ecstasy with her. Did he hold her unknowingly? Or did he realize that she is standing by his side and as always he looked up to her only? He has seen her imparting only joys to him, absorbing all the griefs to herself and now he is doing the same.

They united with the family in front of Kanhaji as well. Was it a symbol of their standing together and fighting it united with the coming of his past in front of him?

He saw the shine on her face and took the opportunity to rewind the past with her. He made space for her not just on the bed but in his life too, in his past, present and future. He has come a long way of being comfortable with her, exchanging smiles with her, appreciating her. Both were shy seeing him in the picture of his toddler days but she understood and didn't show any awkwardness as she had shown in the towel scenario. Her smiles reflected her growing closeness with him. So has his efforts yielded results finally? Has he succeeded in bringing down the wall of hesitation she had created around herself?

Eveready to help her now, he tried to do the errand for Baa. But when Baa secretly gave her the hint, he was hearing it all intently! Those matters which mattered the least to him have become of primary importance wherever she is concerned. Surprise and pride, these were the mixed feelings when he saw the head of his family praising his wife yet again. Acknowledging it wasn't his arena, he decided it was wise to let go and retain his pride, finally getting relaxed that either way he got to go with her for an outing.

*Gohem stood together throughout the union scene whereas Raji were apart. Gohem were together in the temple as well and took blessings together as the family came together on this day, but Raji were still standing apart! 
*Now when he is comfortable enough with her to share pictures from his past life, how comfortably will he share his past with Anita with her?
*With the space he has made for Gopi in his life, how clearly and how soon will he tell Anita that there is no space for her in his life now?

I loved your analysis.. Esp the highlighted parts... It is so true and expressed beautifully shruti!! Fab Fab Fab!! And a fab episode too!! Clap

Thank you Aish.Big smileThanks a lot for appreciation! 
shruthi2010 IF-Rockerz
shruthi2010
shruthi2010

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
great post as usual shruti.
after a long time we have a epi filled with goham. aw today they were cute. and i loved the way she said shall we frame this picture.
ahamji was blushed more than gopiji.

shruts18

shruts18 IF-Dazzler
shruts18
shruts18

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 5cents

Shruti, wonderful and detailed as always...loved it!!Clap

All I know is I'm going to have a wonderful dream 2niteEmbarrassed
Gohem were inseparable. It was wonderful to see them hand in hand after the split was called off Dancing
But while seeing the album they were sitting apart  like one meter filter coffeeTongue Mighty pleased... somebody is coming to bridge the gap b/w meter-Kaapi LOL

Thanks a lot Tina as always for your poetical justice to my posts.

I forgot to do the detailing on the metre apart scene! On how could I?OuchHe noticed her sitting a metre apart but he was fine with it as he has confidence on their growing love and he is rest assured that he would get to make her sit in his lap as he dreamt one day.LOL
shruts18 IF-Dazzler
shruts18
shruts18

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taniks

That was so beautifully done shruts , ur summary actually gives me hope that nothing will ever affect gohem as they will stand united and face it and eventually no matter how much hurt is inflicted upon them their deep abiding love for each other will be the conqueror . I haven't watched epi yet but since I found out anita is coming back I had become a total wreck , thinking abt gopis pain but with ur summary I realized ahem is also emotionally invested here as much as gopi is , y wud he give up on this woman who is not just his wife but in the last 8months has become is partner and pillar of strength , his better half . Thank you for the ray of hope and the fabulous insight .

Thank you so so much Taniks. But there is not a single doubt in their love and I think you will feel better if you read this.

shruts18 IF-Dazzler
shruts18
shruts18

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthi2010

great post as usual shruti.
after a long time we have a epi filled with goham. aw today they were cute. and i loved the way she said shall we frame this picture.
ahamji was blushed more than gopiji.

Thank you Shruthi.

Yeah he was definitely blushing more than Gopi and what proof now we need of his love for Gopi!

Go to top