Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Saathiya Love Times - being united now and before.

shruts18 IF-Dazzler
shruts18
shruts18

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
It was a day of celebration for Modi house on their union. And with them, Ahem united with her as well. It was the union of his present and past with her, with blooming prospects of their future together.

Once he avoided touching her in front of his family, but today the security and support he feels in her reflected in his unaware and impulsive holding of her hands. He swallowed his anger yesterday though it is almost next to impossible to give up one's weaknesses but he has come a long way in doing so and so did not let his helplessness and frustration touch her at all, but today he shared his feelings of ecstasy with her. Did he hold her unknowingly? Or did he realize that she is standing by his side and as always he looked up to her only? He has seen her imparting only joys to him, absorbing all the griefs to herself and now he is doing the same.

They united with the family in front of Kanhaji as well. Was it a symbol of their standing together and fighting it united with the coming of his past in front of him?

He saw the shine on her face and took the opportunity to rewind the past with her. He made space for her not just on the bed but in his life too, in his past, present and future. He has come a long way of being comfortable with her, exchanging smiles with her, appreciating her. Both were shy seeing him in the picture of his toddler days but she understood and didn't show any awkwardness as she had shown in the towel scenario. Her smiles reflected her growing closeness with him. So has his efforts yielded results finally? Has he succeeded in bringing down the wall of hesitation she had created around herself?

Eveready to help her now, he tried to do the errand for Baa. But when Baa secretly gave her the hint, he was hearing it all intently! Those matters which mattered the least to him have become of primary importance wherever she is concerned. Surprise and pride, these were the mixed feelings when he saw the head of his family praising his wife yet again. Acknowledging it wasn't his arena, he decided it was wise to let go and retain his pride, finally getting relaxed that either way he got to go with her for an outing.

*Gohem stood together throughout the union scene whereas Raji were apart. Gohem were together in the temple as well and took blessings together as the family came together on this day, but Raji were still standing apart! 
*Now when he is comfortable enough with her to share pictures from his past life, how comfortably will he share his past with Anita with her?
*With the space he has made for Gopi in his life, how clearly and how soon will he tell Anita that there is no space for her in his life now?

Edited by shruts18 - 11 April 2012 at 10:09am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

binataadharsiri2006ramonamprevas12XarinaAish3003_Precious_indu_shahVinder90doc4everAgrata235centsDhabu89varshu27Justlikethat1-Arnisha-thala

Dhabu89 IF-Rockerz
Dhabu89
Dhabu89

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Shruts, that sounds so beautiful...I haven't watched the episode...infact this is the first topic I opened...I am happy Big smile I will come back and comment further on this after watching...Thank you Shruts for making my day yippie Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetashruts18doc4ever-AmalAziz-varshu27

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Really gohem were together through out and aham has given her place in his past as well as present for gopi.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetashruts18-AmalAziz-Dhabu89varshu27

-Arnisha- IF-Stunnerz
-Arnisha-
-Arnisha-

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
great post jus loved ahem loves gopi dearly he has made a space for gopi loved every gohem moments... nyce one... no one will be able to break them apart no even anita i hpe...

Edited by Arnisha - 11 April 2012 at 10:07am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shruts18Dhabu89varshu27

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Res.. Fantastic.. Will watch the episode and commentBig smile

**Edited**

Fantastic Shruts.Clap.. Watched the episode just now...

I am rooting for Aham.. He was more than just cute today.. GoHem are in a different plane altogether.

Aham - Embarrassed He was such a natural today. Right from his tears pooled when his Mom and Kaki where talking to the hand holding to the album to being miffed for being called a man with bland tastes... He did wonderful. The natural move to give her some space next to him. It is already their bed in his mind and she is already his. Words are not needed. Loved that cute Krishna photo scene.. As well as their embarrassmentEmbarrassed The sweetest couple and what a good wife. She understands all her Ahamji's moods and expression except his loveWink

Exciting times ahead.. And I cannot wait to see what will happenBig smile

Edited by Justlikethat1 - 11 April 2012 at 6:08pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

doc4evershruts18Dhabu89varshu27

shruts18 IF-Dazzler
shruts18
shruts18

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dhabu89

Shruts, that sounds so beautiful...I haven't watched the episode...infact this is the first topic I opened...I am happy Big smile I will come back and comment further on this after watching...Thank you Shruts for making my day yippie Day Dreaming

Thank a tonne Rupal. Glad that this is the topic that made you happy.My motto is served. Thanks for your such generous words.Big smile

Edited by shruts18 - 11 April 2012 at 10:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhabu89varshu27

shruts18 IF-Dazzler
shruts18
shruts18

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavya

Really gohem were together through out and aham has given her place in his past as well as present for gopi.

Yeah Bhavya we have seen it clearly today and it was indeed very pleasing.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

doc4everDhabu89varshu27

doc4ever IF-Dazzler
doc4ever
doc4ever

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
I'm literally in 7th heaven after reading this! Day DreamingEmbarrassed...thank u!Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shruts18Dhabu89

Go to top