Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Princessmarin thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: vidya.sanjay

She has done earlier too.
She has annoyed Arnav through her antics and has apologized to him later on.
I think she will really feel bad this time and will take care of him and for sure it will bring them closer.

Honestly why is khushi blamed for this?
khushi character is amazing if theres no comedy it will get boring
i am constantly annoyed with the fights they have, at least shes trying to be happy
why should she even apologize he should come beg forgivness from her
i know arnav is hot and all but why does everybody always take his side 
its extremely frustrating
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree wit u, there's a lot of trust lackin in their relationship, n they shud bulid it up. Bcuz v've seen in the month of March all nok-jhok moments n ha the confession tat they had done durin the holi celebration (how can I 4get tat?). N now in the month of April, v ppl r gettin tensed of the trps of this show, since this show left Balika Vadhu behind. I think the CVs tried 2 do sumthin serious, so tat the trps rise, bcuz in the trp list "IPKKND" came in the 9th position.
Princessmarin thumbnail

Originally posted by: neilbhatthot

I agree wit u, there's a lot of trust lackin in their relationship, n they shud bulid it up. Bcuz v've seen in the month of March all nok-jhok moments n ha the confession tat they had done durin the holi celebration (how can I 4get tat?). N now in the month of April, v ppl r gettin tensed of the trps of this show, since this show left Balika Vadhu behind. I think the CVs tried 2 do sumthin serious, so tat the trps rise, bcuz in the trp list "IPKKND" came in the 9th position.

true i hope this show doesnt get dragged anymore and it goes to the top position 
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
totally agree.. I seriously hope this happens
srijaaa127 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow dii awesome thought...😃 Now i really really hope it happens
memarathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i feel d same. i hope khushi relize her faults n stop dng antics
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
i too hope so ... and i would love to see her crying not only because she has done a bit too much but also because it will impact Arnav 

realizing the impact of her pranks ... i believe apart from the apology, Khushi will also stop taking her pranks to such limit