Poll

How many of you like today's episode?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Please vote
How many of you really and frankly like today's episode except that Sindoor scene??

Please cv's come into senses and please move the story forward.
Last week we are at 8th place and now at 9th place and our TRP is 3.2 only and many viewers are moving out of our hands. Please for God's sake change the story.

Please stabilize KKGSR character. Where is Shyam?? Where has he gone??

Please cv's please concentrate on story and also
one thing i want to share with all of you.

I have a best friend and she love Barun very very much so she started watching IPKKND and she fell in love with the serial. Whenever we have an argument about the story she always supports the serial but now she said that she is not at all interested in the show and hurted with the story line.
many people are like my friend only and many people are deviating from the serial.
Come to sense cv's please

. . . . .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Please vote yar
please please😭
BarunSanayaHM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
only rabba ve scene was nice actually the story line nowadays is okay but everybody knows that we want the mu to be cleared as soon as possible
arnavnkushi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
😡😡wats happenng in IPKKND??? disaster created by CV'S ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡
Mahi1219 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Guys the story is moving along very slowly, but guess what! The has been a spoiler towards the end of the 6 months, Arnav will found out the truth and he will be devastated to the point he will hurt himself. The only thing is in the serial the six months are moving at a ver slow pace.
a.kaur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I was so optimistic about the while hate marriage and misunderstanding stuff. I thought it would be really intense. Sure, i can handle the comedy even, but only to an extent. The show is at its lowest right now, as much as i hate saying that its the truth. Only thing still drawing me to my tv is barun
Semeira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It was A GOOD EPI i like it...i know it wasn't GREAT AS WE HAVE ALREADY SAW..but it was not AS BAD as WE ALREADY SAW IN THE PAST ALSO...i am still positive about the upcoming episodes
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The story's moving very slowly but episode was good