pfalcon1949 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
After seeing yesterday's Bhayanak Epi a scary thought came to my mind. Baba said Radhika might even lose her life in her quest for the holy water or whatever to say Ruby. She already gave the all important locket to Ruby and now she on this quest all alone. God forbid what happens she dies. Ruby will be saved and CVs might make Ruby as new Radhika!  I hate this idea but wondering what others here are thinking about this whole Holy water business.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

erlynda thumbnail
That was what I was thinking too. There are signs that Radhika wiill die. In a previous episode Radhika mentioned she was not afraid to die but Dev coverered her mouth and stopped her from speaking any further.Then this baba told her that she might die while saving her sister. Another one is the Kanha locket which she gave to Ruby.Kanha warned her not to take it away from her but she gave it to Ruby.  The CVs are preparing us for Radhika's death that's why they showed those scenes and dialogues.They wanted to find out if it would be okay to followers of CB to kill Radhika.
LoveAvina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't like this idea!How can Radhika die?I think she can't die!How many times she has to die?I don't like this idea!I'm hope Krishna will help Radhika!😔
pfalcon1949 thumbnail
i have not seen today's epi yet. May be this question was answered and our fears are unfounded.
shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I cannot think of Rad dying. She is the protector of the family and Krishna will not allow it. She may have given the locket to protect the Ruby from evil spirit entering her body. I still believe Krishna will protect her.
LoveAvina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ies, I'm too still believe that Krishna will protect Radhika and ghost will disappear from Ruby's body and everything will be fine!😊
billo77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Both Radhika and Ruby should be alive ...Ruby will probably fall in love with Rohan ..Like this he wont be after Radhika anymore , he will probably fall in love with ruby instead because she 's more modern and looks like Radhika ...what more can he ask for ..right?😉