India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Next Weeks Promo (Page 5)

sakina Goldie
sakina
sakina

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 11:35am | IP Logged

thanks for clearifying ... hope ur right and sumi ma adresses d as her bahu !!!

by saying mujhe tumhari zaroorat hai she certainly means dk ... whom else might she need ??  afterall her excuse for staying with dk doesnt work anymore bcoz sumi ma has regained her memory and is doing well....Smile... maybe she doesnt have the courage to tell dk her feelings and wish that he should ask her to stay back ....Wink

Angadzgirl IF-Rockerz
Angadzgirl
Angadzgirl

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

thanks lot Lata.

~sweta~

lalgulab Goldie
lalgulab
lalgulab

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
lets hope thats the case.. all we can do now is wait & watch
swathi Goldie
swathi
swathi

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 9:49pm | IP Logged

well well well..i watched the dud movie 'Main Prem Ki deewani hoon' (forgive if there are any fans around for this movie) on sat only in the hope that they mite show the promo..I only ended watching the promos of 'Sarkaar', 'Sindoor', 'Sun nite movie' again and again...Same thing happened while watching ZCA on sunday as well...

anyways thanks Lata for the promo....ok so more problems for Dee. In case Sumitra maa indeed thinks that Pori is her bahu then I guess doc wud have advised that Sumitra maa should not be subjected to any shock and hence Pori would remain the bahu...btw I hope that Pori is not wearing all those 'Suhagan ki nishaniyan' for Sumitra mata to mistake her...and Dish is wearing those bangles, Sindoor, Mangal sutra...c'mon Sumitra mata you cannot forget all these things so easily...

anyways more questions

• Will DK see the bangles (after effect of last week)
  • Who will Sumitra mata consider as her bahu (DK's wife and not Ved. Hope she does not consider Dish as Mrs Ved...:))
  • Will Sumitra remember why she became mad ? (Gargi killing Dhruv)
  • What will Gargi do now ? (now that Mata is ok)
  • Will Sumitra mata remember Dish (not necessary as in the case of Movie 'Sadma' Sridevi forgets Kamalhaasan once she becomes ok).
  • Will the original DK be back ? (not the rondhu one)..

Hopefully this week's TD would be a better one....

Swathi

queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 1:06am | IP Logged

Well, the writers only know what they r thinking.......................I for once thought that they'll solve an endless stream of problems for lady D and lessen  the gap b/w the D's but the picture looks quite bleak!!!!Dead 

Now I'm going to speak FOR the guhas............................(devils agent) Ouch

I think the Guhas feel that if D's get rid of all their probs the serial will end. So instead they want D's to cultivate true happiness by expanding their perpective abt their probs. Being in the company of creative people of IF I'm viewing this creatively,probs can be sources of learning and awakening, opportunities to strengthen their character and compassion.

Now what I feel........................................................ ..

Haven't the D's have had enough learning and awakening. DK has no frailty .He is completely morphed,undergone metamorphosis. Poor guy loves only lady D and his Mom unconditionally that's why has to pay such a high price!! Gosh,That is just not acceptable. That is insane.......Angry

Now lets wait and watch if the D's loosen up ! Problems r not going to leave them ,so that is fine with us coz if everything is solved then the serial will end !!!!!!!!!!! Rightooooooo

Enough of my analysis!! I'm not sure if any of u would want to read all this after this "HAPPY HORRIBLE" promo!!Wink

Mink, who is doing a research on "problem solving"!!lolLOL

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 1:39am | IP Logged

Angry..........................Dead

come on Sumitra ma, can't you recognise a married woman..............................Dish has taken care of you for such a long time and you cannot recognise her...........................hope Dk clarifies this confusion and not decide to leave it at that

ANYWAYS.....................they should clarify Sumitra Ma about who the REAL Bahu really is ...................because its not  such a big SHOCK..............DISH is not an ALIEN from outspace for Sumitra Ma to get such a shock and go into former state again.  Sumitra Ma has to realise that she could have just made an innocent mistake by think that Pori was the bahu

Hope this serial don't drag and drag to keep it on air or else i am gonna stop watchingAngryAngryAngry

Mamta_ Goldie
Mamta_
Mamta_

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 1:59am | IP Logged

tx 4 the promo update Lata!!!

come on guys we all know from past experience that the promos r not always what they r cut out 2 b..........lets wait & watch..........1 good thing with sumitra ma getting well, dk can now concentrate on getting his empire back..........afterall chothi ma ki abh koi zarurat nahiWink............even if sumitra ma does not remember what gargi did, thats doesn't stop our hottie from getting even with gargi now(thats hoping the writers & i think along the same lines)...........i sure am looking fwd 2 the next few episodesSmile.........

Mamta

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 2:09am | IP Logged

Hi

All i have got to say is it is not looking good and i am really angryAngryAngry I think the producers will twist the story so much so it doesn't finish, I love TD but i don't want it to go other serials way..At present i am not happy to hear about th epromo i know it is not the shole pic but i am not very optimistic...AngryCry

SamyConfused

Go to top