Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Next Weeks Promo

.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 23 April 2005 at 11:10pm | IP Logged

Hi Friends,

Surprise, we got to see the promos here yest Clap. Jingle if you don't mind I am doing the honours this time Embarrassed

Sumitra gets up from bed and recognises DK Clap

Dk : Maa Tum Theekh ho gayi, is din ka na jaane kitne dino se intezaar tha mujhe Big smile

Sumitra hugs DK LOL

Disha ( looking very pretty in a light pink chiffon saree) and Pori watching all this from a distance.

Disha is in tears. Smile

Sumitra comes and hugs Pori and tells Bahu Dead.

Pori is shedding crocodile tears and is amused. Angry

Disha cries and tells DK :I tried so many times to tell you that Mummyji was recovering, but you were unwilling to listen to me, I wished you heard me atleast once  Confused

Dk tells Disha : Disha please don't tell all this now, I know I should have listened to you.Confused

Disha standing near GANPATI BAPPA's Moorthy and crying her heart out and praying to GOD I need you ( mujhe tumhari zaroorat hain ) Confused- Thanks to coolbuddy for clarifying Clap( I too noticed it when I saw the promo being repeated again yest.)

Now remains to be seen whom Disha was refering to when she was crying her heart out ( obviously it is Dk but the serial people are quite capable of making the unobvious as obvious Wink)

Cheers

Lata

PS : I saw this just twice and maybe what I could make out from the promos could be wrong. But one thing is for sure Sumitra calls Pori Bahu. Confused

Edited by Lata - 24 April 2005 at 11:19pm

Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 23 April 2005 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Confused
lalgulab Goldie
lalgulab
lalgulab

Posted: 23 April 2005 at 11:22pm | IP Logged

NOOOOOOOOO!!!! CryCryCry

Why are they doing this to us?! Angry

Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 23 April 2005 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lalgulab

NOOOOOOOOO!!!! CryCryCry

Why are they doing this to us?! Angry

Yeah I second thatConfused

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 23 April 2005 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

i felt like crying after seeing this promo

Cry

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 23 April 2005 at 11:51pm | IP Logged

so now sumitra will consider pari as her bahu,gargi will run for her life LOL

dk and disha will be seperated  both will realise that they cannot stay without eachother.after the contract period disha wll leave the sehagal house.Ouch

mostly vedanth will also leave the sehagal house ,suhas might think of marring disha to vedanth. dk will be a silent onlooker because of his mom.Confused

pari will be benifited in all waysAngry

mostly later some how sumitra might come to know that disha was dk's wife who looked after her and might repent she might go to disha and ask her to come back (hope it takes place before it is too late)Confused

lalgulab Goldie
lalgulab
lalgulab

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 12:00am | IP Logged

ok I don't understand.. how can Sumitra think that Pori is her bahu when Disha has been taking care of her all this time!!  Also, what about her smiling everytime she saw Disha and what about the time she told Pori that only Disha can feed her?!?!  ConfusedConfused

Lata, Sony tv is looking better & better Cry

queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 12:32am | IP Logged

Hi Lata,

Thx for the stupid promo!!! Gosh! can't take it anymore............................. But but but............I think we r over-reacting sumitra has just just called Pori her bahu, dk can very well come and clarify that she is mistaken as simple as that and I think this is what will happen.Take a chill-pill!!!! Gargi is not going anywhere as Sumitra is just is in the present probably does'nt remember the past as yet!!

This promo is just to get people to watch the and find the gory details...... What will DK do next????

How will Disha react????

What will happen to Gargi???

What will be Vedant's next move???

Now what will happen to Pori?????

To find ans. to all these qs. Keep watching TD on Zee!!!Wink

The producers are thinking, wow! now people will be glued to TD phewwww they don't know we r simply disgusted .Angry

This is our clarian call please get the old and bold DK. Disha as crying prima donna chalege........warm on screen camaraderie b/w vedant and D.

God!! They are hell bent on making this show "Miserable"!!Dead

My informer had said, "Big time spanner at works before the mega event" Probably this is that................ hoping for some better events...............

MinkCry

Go to top