India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Bhabho supported Sandhya (Page 2)

b2011 Coolbie
b2011
b2011

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
I did not feel she supported Sandhya, directly or indirectly.  She did not want it to happen in front of the neighbors, that's all.  She was feeling happy that her son spoke all those to Sandhya.

BTW, in today's episode, I felt Suraj was doing it on purpose so that they (he, his bhabho and Sandhya) feel at ease if divorce happens.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MalmseySugarushJuna04.Sidra

virmaan84 Groupbie
virmaan84
virmaan84

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Who said that Bhabho supported Sandhya???No way did she do that, she was just worried about the whole thing done in public and the family's izzat etc in front of neighbors esp daisa...after all, bhabho is the one who will have to keep hearing daisa's taunts in future also right...bhabho never supported sandhya, infact she told suraj that what u said was absolutely right but there was no need to do it in public that's all...that's not supporting, it's just being self-centred about one's own pride in the society!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...soniii...Juna04

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by virmaan84

Who said that Bhabho supported Sandhya???No way did she do that, she was just worried about the whole thing done in public and the family's izzat etc in front of neighbors esp daisa...after all, bhabho is the one who will have to keep hearing daisa's taunts in future also right...bhabho never supported sandhya, infact she told suraj that what u said was absolutely right but there was no need to do it in public that's all...that's not supporting, it's just being self-centred about one's own pride in the society!!!

Something is better than nothing. When Suraj started his tirade, Bhabho was shocked and then got convinced about his argument and lastly felt the entire neighbourhood enjoying the tamasha at their expense. As a woman, she must have felt for Sandhya however little it might have been. But her pride will not allow her to support Sandhya wholeheartedly.

How a moment of happiness turned into a moment of unhappiness for Sandhya? Again her brother was indirectly responsible for this.

From a handsome young man, Suraj has turned into something.

Will Sandhya go on suffering at the hands of everyone including Suraj?

SugarushJuna04

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by malmsey_79

I was about to go to bed, but thought I'd share my thoughts on what I saw before I go.

When Bhabho questions Suraj's judgement on admonishing Sandhya so publicly, she tells him that although she understands where he's coming from, it would've been better if he'd dealt with it inhouse.

@timepass - I believe I sort of pointed out this possibility in your post http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2927000&PID=55672710&#55672710

The part of Bhabho's speech which jumped out at me was when she told him that the community will take pity on Sandhya's brother after such a harsh reaction from Suraj on such a small matter.

Suraj's face at that point...or maybe that's just me...but right then his purpose in that little charade seems clear. Taking his dream into account:

1) He's creating a distance between him & Sandhya on purpose so that he doesn't run after her like a lovesick pup as he did in his dream which'd look shameful for his family.

2) He keeps reminding Sandhya of the gap in their relationship - that in order to be husband and wife in the true sense she'll have to stop putting the sweets between  them when she rides pillion on his scooter. She is being reminded that he is still "only" a halwaii and that is his job and life, not running after her to help her out of her troubles everytime. Can she accept this as her life? If not, then her options clear.

3) Also, now with the situation that he is creating Sandhya can leave him with a clear conscience. The blame this time falling solely on his shoulders as opposed to Sandhya or Bhabho.

4)Lastly, during his rant when we pan out to see the reaction from the rest of the family, it's like a mirror is held to their faces as to how unfair it sounds to find someone guilty of something which is so petty in nature.

Granted Meena is beyond help, but the rest of the family seemed rather shamed...yes shocked that it's Suraj,..but shamed nonetheless.

That shame maybe short-lived but it felt like it was there. 

Gone rather overboard with my analysis...but I feel less angry with Suraj today as I feel he is trying to protect his heart as well Sandhya in his own roundabout way.

It's hard for one not to become cynical for a time when you've loved someone so deeply that its like you're dying when you realise it is not reciprocated.

Some lyrics come to mind...

As I walk this land of broken dreams,
I have visions of many things.
Love's happiness is just an illusion,
Filled with sadness and confusion.
What becomes of the broken hearted?
Who had love that's now departed?
I know I've got to find
Some kind of peace of mind
Maybe.

Sandhya seems to be the clingy type. Wont leave so easily. Suraj has to become more nasty.
Is she enjoying her victimhood? Our tv serials love weeping and suffering wives and they end up getting all the awards. Example Pratyusha Banerjee who must have set a record for crying in Balika Vadhu.

MJV2..Anusha..

navyaalex8 Goldie
navyaalex8
navyaalex8

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by malmsey_79

I was about to go to bed, but thought I'd share my thoughts on what I saw before I go.

When Bhabho questions Suraj's judgement on admonishing Sandhya so publicly, she tells him that although she understands where he's coming from, it would've been better if he'd dealt with it inhouse.

@timepass - I believe I sort of pointed out this possibility in your post http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2927000&PID=55672710&#55672710

The part of Bhabho's speech which jumped out at me was when she told him that the community will take pity on Sandhya's brother after such a harsh reaction from Suraj on such a small matter.

Suraj's face at that point...or maybe that's just me...but right then his purpose in that little charade seems clear. Taking his dream into account:

1) He's creating a distance between him & Sandhya on purpose so that he doesn't run after her like a lovesick pup as he did in his dream which'd look shameful for his family.

2) He keeps reminding Sandhya of the gap in their relationship - that in order to be husband and wife in the true sense she'll have to stop putting the sweets between  them when she rides pillion on his scooter. She is being reminded that he is still "only" a halwaii and that is his job and life, not running after her to help her out of her troubles everytime. Can she accept this as her life? If not, then her options clear.

3) Also, now with the situation that he is creating Sandhya can leave him with a clear conscience. The blame this time falling solely on his shoulders as opposed to Sandhya or Bhabho.

4)Lastly, during his rant when we pan out to see the reaction from the rest of the family, it's like a mirror is held to their faces as to how unfair it sounds to find someone guilty of something which is so petty in nature.

Granted Meena is beyond help, but the rest of the family seemed rather shamed...yes shocked that it's Suraj,..but shamed nonetheless.

That shame maybe short-lived but it felt like it was there. 

Gone rather overboard with my analysis...but I feel less angry with Suraj today as I feel he is trying to protect his heart as well Sandhya in his own roundabout way.

It's hard for one not to become cynical for a time when you've loved someone so deeply that its like you're dying when you realise it is not reciprocated.

Some lyrics come to mind...

As I walk this land of broken dreams,
I have visions of many things.
Love's happiness is just an illusion,
Filled with sadness and confusion.
What becomes of the broken hearted?
Who had love that's now departed?
I know I've got to find
Some kind of peace of mind
Maybe.

Nice analysis malmsey!

In 2 days, TWO days!!! , 8 months of " I luv Suraj" and "Kill Bhabho" have turned into chants of " Bhabho supports Sandy" and "Kill Suraj if he doesnt improve within the next few episode"...

O fickle forum! LOL

I'm glad the last episode I watched showed heartbroken Suraj on his knees with pain and betrayal... He must have been a real specimen Dead if the tide has changed so dramatically against him in just two 20 minute offerings to cancel out 8 months of dream-husbandhood Shocked...I guess I'll keep him on that pedestal and only watch next time an episode shows him with some redeeming features...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MalmseyJuna04Fatima_Qleavesandwaves.Sidra

...soniii... Senior Member
...soniii...
...soniii...

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 3:26pm | IP Logged

Hmm . Bhabo dnt supported sandhya , she preserved herself from daisa taunts and she said not to make family matters a dicsussion in public , and agreed with his Words.

Dats not Supporting From Bhabo

seeg Senior Member
seeg
seeg

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
My Goodness Bhabo told Suraj as How to NOT do like this way because THIS Way everyone will Sympathize with Sandhya and her brother Ankur. So Suraj says ok. Seems to me they both are in kahoots to insult Sandhya.
Bhabo in front of whole family.
Suraj in front of whole neighborhood.
There is no way Suraj and Bhabo can be redeemed after torturing Sandhya like this.

Only thing left in this show is Sandhya taking Revenge with every Rathi member so she can join the Villans Group.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MJV2

Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
@malmsey:  Excellent analysis...Thumbs Up

Malmseyleavesandwaves

Go to top