India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

kheer failane ki firak

mythical IF-Dazzler
mythical
mythical

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Jai darling, uday is no longer paying attention to you. raat gayi baat gayi ( sahi bola vijay bhai!).i think mms ko delete kar diyaDancing
uday helping manyata with preparations.(biwi ki madad, good boy!)

jai mai watches them together gets jealous and calls him. no attention given. with vijay's barbs he wont be chanakya the king maker but he will be royal stable boy when manyata becomes yuvrani. DS comes and tells jai that manyata is helping her for the puja and even if manyata makes the kheer jai will serve it. dont let petty things come in your way. leave all tension, you are a rajkumari and future yuvrani.

jai smells a rat. she thinks DS is upto something and says to her poonch (poor vijay bhai) ki DS has started the game but she will end it. she is gonna get crowned dunce of the century not yuvrani. manyata will make no kheer and rajpurohit(royal pandit) will not be pleased.
precap - manyata and vijay in a room and vijay tells her that she needs to get milk from some gaushala(where cows are kept) that is outside the city.so manyata says she will leave now so that she reaches at 4-5 in the morning and be back by 7 am.
rabba save us from this kheer ka kand.

Edited by mythical - 11 April 2012 at 9:52am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Kruths97purplesparklz78DEKfan2012rythm...prachuryaKokila11rasiya.MsLuscious...navina...

wendy25 Goldie
wendy25
wendy25

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
RIA your post just cracked me upROFL
J is on her mission of setting new records of desperateness and hopelessness.
whatever what can we expect from this silly dumbo. 
i really don't want manyata to turn dumb also by believing to j's tail (vijay bhai), but if we get Manveer scenes by all this, i am happily into this kheer kandLOL
love wendy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mythical...navina...

mythical IF-Dazzler
mythical
mythical

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wendy25

i really don't want manyata to turn dumb also by believing to j's tail (vijay bhai), but if we get Manveer scenes by all this, i am happily into this kheer kandLOL
love wendy
hey wendyHug. in todays episode my fav line was raat gayee baat gayeeROFL and jai thinks she is the greatest politician. bhagwan bachchaye humme. if she comes into politics then all famers will get jimmy choo shoes and armani suits when they will be askig for food, water, sanitation and healthcare.ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
cutestvampire Senior Member
cutestvampire
cutestvampire

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
lolzz... hilarious... 

sometimes i think that vijay is gay... seriously... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mythical

rythm... Goldie
rythm...
rythm...

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
manveer chemistry was bst..
I loved jay jealous,angry face..
My fav.lyn
rat gai bat gai...i hope uday delated video...

Weise,mere ghr me kheer bnani hoti h to milk to dukaan se hi aati hai,gaushaala ni jana hota.
lol...

Wel,let see kya hota hai?

Pari

mythical

wendy25 Goldie
wendy25
wendy25

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mythical

love wendy
hey wendyHug. in todays episode my fav line was raat gayee baat gayeeROFL and jai thinks she is the greatest politician. bhagwan bachchaye humme. if she comes into politics then all famers will get jimmy choo shoes and armani suits when they will be askig for food, water, sanitation and healthcare.ROFL
please don't say such dangerous thingsLOL. who knows when it comes true LOL. she can sell country in world trade market in order to satisfy her fashion demands. waise bhi ,we don't need any more schemers  , we had enough. j can happily go and destroy devgarh if manyata and uday let her to doWink i also love VB's line. this was just a trailor of j's destruction, picture toh abhi baaki hai mere dost. sadist in me is going dance when crown will be snatched from her.

Edited by wendy25 - 11 April 2012 at 10:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bee3nazzmythical

mythical IF-Dazzler
mythical
mythical

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mythical

love wendy
hey wendyHug. in todays episode my fav line was raat gayee baat gayeeROFL and jai thinks she is the greatest politician. bhagwan bachchaye humme. if she comes into politics then all famers will get jimmy choo shoes and armani suits when they will be askig for food, water, sanitation and healthcare.ROFL
please don't say such dangerous thingsLOL. who knows when it comes true LOL. she can sell country in world trade market in order to satisfy her fashion demands. waise bhi ,we don't need any more schemers  , we had enough. j can happily go and destroy devgarh if manyata and uday let her to doWink i also love VB's line. this was just a trailor of j's destruction, picture toh abhi baaki hai mere dost. sadist in me is going dance when crown will be snatched from her.
i am already dancing. you can be my partner.

wendy25

mythical IF-Dazzler
mythical
mythical

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutestvampire

lolzz... hilarious... 

sometimes i think that vijay is gay... seriously... 
more like bats for both teamsLOL

Bee3nazz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index