Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto

preeto slapped rb - Page 2

Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
i found preeto's out burst more..as preeto was more helpless she can't say anything to RB but that slap made approval of what RB was saying was true...
though slap was out of emotions she was going inside... i liked the scene more bcoz by this RB got an approval thathe is right in thoughts...also shown preeto's helplessness...there is some big problem which made preeto to take this fake marriage decision also made rajbeer tell she can't put her hand on his head...as she loves RB very much she can't say a lie...
after so long i got to see something good in this show...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
originally posted by   adianasr

Gr8 Preeti. U got the crux of the epi. For the first time P has asked Babaji for help in this situation and has admitted her defeat. There is this little poem - 
Ask and u shall receive
Seek and u shall find
Knock and it shall be opened unto u
for he who asks receives
he who seeks finds
and he who knocks is admitted

And kehte hain na ki MA bhi bina maange bachche ko khana nahin deti. Toh aaj finally P ko apni limitations samajh aa rahi hai and woh Babaji se help maang rahi hai... she now wants to end this... abhi tak usko lagta tha ki woh sahi kar rahi hai aur babaji usse sambhal lenge... lekin aaj usko smajh aaya ki game uske haath se nikalta ja raha hai...woh apne hi bune jaal mein phansti ja rahi hai... apne basic character ke against kaam kar rahi hai.. aaj usne bola main haar gayi babaji... mujhe iss kashmkash se nikalo... iski hi wait kar rahe the babaji... ab karenge help!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ask and u shall receive
Seek and u shall find
for he who asks receives
he who seeks finds

i am very much impressed with the poemπŸ‘πŸΌThanks.I will keep it in mind

soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I dnt knw what gud in it...ye bhi sach bollne ka tarika he wow...ajke baad sab aise hi sach bolenge...
Bah kya baat he
hamsafar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: soumi93

I dnt knw what gud in it...ye bhi sach bollne ka tarika he wow...ajke baad sab aise hi sach bolenge...

Bah kya baat he

Yeh sach bolne ka tareeka nahi hai... lekin yeh sach samne lane ka tareeka hai babaji ka...
Agar iss time Preeto sirf Rajbeer ka haath jhatak ke wahan se chali jaati (kyunki jhoot woh bol nahi sakti aur sach usse bola nahi ja raha hai) toh Rajbeer ka shaq shayad pura yakeen mein nahi badalta... he knows this, his heart knows this, but he still needed a solid proof before he can take the next step, as that is the man he is. 

Preeto ne sach batane ke liye thappad nahi mara... Preeto ne sach bolne se bachne ke liye thappad mara... It wasn't a socha samjha action, it was an impulsive reaction, in a state of losing control she did it... She is losing control over her senses...kal fancy dress bhool gayi, aaj apne reaction pe control nahi raha... Preeto Rajbeer ke sawalon se aur khud ke andar ki kashmakash se pareshan thi...in a state of desperation, in a flustered state , she lost her bearings and not realising what she was doing she raised her hand at Rajbeer... 
Preeto ke iss mental state ka build up ho raha tha last ke kuch episodes se... and today RB just got the brunt of it (yes he did not deserve it, but he deserved the truth that this slap indirectly revealed to him; that is why though it shook him and hurt him, he managed to keep his equilibrium and picked the right thing from this incident and did not get swayed by the so called insult)... 

Iss thappad ki leela ko samajhne ke liye Babaji ke khel ko samjhna padega... Babaji has very many ways of bringing the truth to you... isi ko kehte hain "blessing in disguise" and "jo hota hai achche ke liye hota hai"... hum bhagwan se ladte hain ki mere saath aisa kyun kiya... lekin hum insaan chota sochte hain...bhagwaan aage tak ki sochte hain... Babaji ke kiye mein zaroor koi achchayi chupi hoti hai... hum isspe vishwaas kar sakte hain ya nahi... yeh humare upar hai... 
yeh humara manana hai ki SSSP team of writers iss message ko apne show & story ke through de rahe hai... This show is about the way of the God... 

Cheers! πŸ˜Š

Just wanted to add, that we love the take of preetoo_fan, adianasr and ankitaluv... πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by hamsafar - 12 years ago
ritu85 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: preeto_fan

im jus feeling that slap was the best thing in todays episode, i felt that was absolutely brilliant for that situation, as preeto has no other go. And as for viewers it was quite different as everytime she wil say some nonsense n go off; n rajbeer wil ask her again n again same thing.   
     Im sure that rajbeer wil go into action after that slap as it told him everythinπŸ˜ƒ

i think preeto has hakh to slap rajbeer------Its my opinion, sorry if it hurts anyone

And one more thing wen preeto said MAIN THAK GAYA HOO BAABAJI ; I realy felt sorry for her bichaari                

@Bold : with this line/prayer, now i think, the truth will be out, and as our rajbir will definately do something.
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
  I am tomuch angry... 😑 Sach bolne ke liye slap Big No...😑 Rajbeer ko all time preeto ne insult ki & now Slap...😭 this is not fair...😑
preeti.r thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: adianasr

Gr8 Preeti. U got the crux of the epi. For the first time P has asked Babaji for help in this situation and has admitted her defeat. There is this little poem - 
Ask and u shall receive
Seek and u shall find
for he who asks receives
he who seeks finds

And kehte hain na ki MA bhi bina maange bachche ko khana nahin deti. Toh aaj finally P ko apni limitations samajh aa rahi hai and woh Babaji se help maang rahi hai... she now wants to end this... abhi tak usko lagta tha ki woh sahi kar rahi hai aur babaji usse sambhal lenge... lekin aaj usko smajh aaya ki game uske haath se nikalta ja raha hai...woh apne hi bune jaal mein phansti ja rahi hai... apne basic character ke against kaam kar rahi hai.. aaj usne bola main haar gayi babaji... mujhe iss kashmkash se nikalo... iski hi wait kar rahe the babaji... ab karenge help!

Love the way you have put it  adianasr ... thought the same when she finally says she is tired and needs help ... till now she hadnt been asking for babaji's help , she just wanted him to watch over her. but now that she has asked for it ... who better than RB can be his medium to help her, to lift her out of her problems.
jmoyee200 thumbnail
 very sad..& very bad... Poor Rajbeer...
ananya2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
PPOR  RAJBEER...😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
😭&...
This for Writer..of SSSPreeto
Edited by ananya2000 - 12 years ago
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sad after today we ll not get to see the anything...
will miss adi anki while sns team very badly