Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

halemakhan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
He lowered himself down to kiss her beautiful pink lips... and dominated over them... it want twice as passionate as their first kiss... He took in her lower lip and nibbled on it and repeated it with her upper lip... This time he wanted to explore insire her... He placed his cold hand on her waist which made her gasp and Maan saw that as an opportunity to enter her mouth. Their tongue's touched each other... Maan knew how to take control and kissed her repeatedly. Finally they broke out of the kiss as they were breathless. He rested his forhead on hers and said "Humne aap se kuch kehna hai Geetanjali..."

PART 3

Geet's pupils dilated at the amount of passion being drawn into her... "Chhote Nawab Sahib... Aap kya?" before she could complete he lowered himself down to kiss her again with double the amount of desire. He could not stop himself... maybe he had fallen into the pit of passion where nobody could get him out of... Involuntarily, Geet's arms snaked his back and travelled up and down unleashing his inner demon... He started to unbutton her kurti... Geet opened her eyes and saw the extent of the oblivion they were heading to... if no stopping now, there will be no coming back... Geet moaned in pleasure but got aware of his cold hand trailing down her bare waist "Maan, please" she gasped. Maan opened his eyes and saw her trembling face... but what did she call him... MAAN! What happened to the Chhote Nawab Sahib?? πŸ˜†

"Maan?" he asked questioningly... Geet immediately placed her palm over her mouth... "Jhalli, Stupid, Nakammi... kya kehdiya humne?? Itni beizzat se un ka naam pukara?!" She tried to hide her blushing face so covered her face with her petite palms... Maan immediately grabbed her palms and starting nuzzling her neck... "Geetanjali, hearing Maan from your mouth is like a dream come true... Par I loved it when you call me that name you called me the other day..."  Geet blushed a deep rouge remembering what she called him that day... He replaced his nose with his lips and starting giving Geet deep wet kisses on her neck, shooting her off to the peak of her emotional turmoil... This time louder and deeply she screamed loudly "MAAN! What are you doing to me?!" He knotted his eyebrows at her question but saw her eyes closed in deep pleasure... He knew she loved his presence around her, no doubt... but Maan wasn't the type of man to cross his limits so he slowly buttoned up her kurti and finished with kissing her neck... "Beautiful..." this was the first time he credited her beauty, she was all-time high!! "Geet say it again!" he pleaded... "Kya Chhote Nawab Sahib" just regaining her breath after the intense almost loving making they shared a few moments ago. Geet sat up wondering what he wanted and Maan saw that as an oppurtunity to lay down in her lap... "Chhote Nawab Sahib, yeh aap?" he cut her off... "Hume acha lagta hai, aur koi sawal mat puchiye" Geet unknowingly ran her delicate fingers through his hair, not knowing what kind of turmoil she may be creating within him... "Kaho na!" he pleaded again... "Arre aap kya zidd la kar bait gai hai? Hume nahi kehna... waise bi aap bade ho, aur hume aap ki izzat karni chhaiye... Samjhe?!" Maan made a baby face lastly pleading her... "Kaho no SHONA" that shona made her melt and she couldn't refuse him... "Humari SHAIRNI, bolo na!" she giggled and finally said "Han ji HUMARE CHHOTE DUSHT DANAV! ab khush?" He smirked inwardly and led her down to his lips and invited her... he breath fanned over her lips "Izzhaar ke liye kiss to banti hai" he led her down and kissed her continuously... he did not want leave her... he snaked his fingers through her open tresses... Geet somehow discontinued the kiss to catch her breath... "Chhote Nawab Sahib, aap hum se kuch kehne wale te na?" Maan almost forgot what he wanted to say before (Nawab Sahib lost in the romantic atmosphere πŸ˜‰) "Wo Geetanjali..." she cut him off... "Aap sirf hume Geet kahaye, hum itne mahan (big in status) nahi hai ke aap hume istara pukare ge" Maan smiled "Geet, wo aap ko inti chot kaise lagi? Hume aap ko dekh kar bohot darr lagaya ta, Kasam se... Please tell me, Jis ne aap ke saath istara kiya... hum usse sazaa de kar hi reh gai!!" This time his anger shot up and he sat up demanding answers. Geet eyes became blurry and tears brimmed out of her eyes... "Bolo Geet! Hume Jawab do!" he grabbed her shoulders avoiding the bruises... "Wo... Wo... uno ne..." She pointed behind her but Maan did not understand her hand signals... "Ha Geet bolo, hum hai na aap ke saath" seeing the love in his eyes and his unconditional trust she managed to croak out a word "Rani Saheba..." His eyes angered in furry! "CHACHIJI!" he shouted.!

"Chhote Nawab Sahib, aap hum se wada kijiye ke aap apni Chachiji ko kuch nahi keh ge!! Please!" she pleaded as she held his strong muscular arm... "Nahi! Humne Chachiji se puchna hai ke uno ne aisa kyu kiya!! Humari Geet ke saath aise kiya?! Hum nahi chode ge!!" He blasted in fury and stormed out... before that Geet screamed "AAP KO HUMARI KASAM HAI CHHOTE NAWAB SAHIB! Aap nahi jaye ge!" This time tears of fear were falling out of Geet's eyes.. "Agar aap unko dante ge, to phirse humari kher nahi hai... Hume phir iss dukh ko sehna pade ga, Please don't leave me!" He stood there rooted... he could not deny her, instead he came back to her and embraced her in his secure arms... "Ab aap ko kuch nahi hoyega... Jab tak ye Maan Singh Khurana zinda hai... Humari Geetanjali ko kuch nahi hoyega!" She blushed and smiled inwardly... "Buddhu phirse Geetanjali kaha!" She said impishly... He smirked and this tome bravely... Geet snaked her hands on his back and kissed all of his face 😳... Maan was aching for her kisses... "Ye aap ki sazaa hai, hume Geetanjali kehne ki! Samaj ge? Ya phir se samajavu?" She said coyly...

Maan loved his shona's naughtyness and reciprocated the hold and pecked her lips... "Hume jaana pade ga... subha ho ri hai shona" She melted whenever he called her 'shona'... "So jana Miss SHAIRNI!!" he rushed out and winked at her leaving a blushing Geet 😳...

PRECAP (1): Hum tum ek kamre mein band ho aur chaabi ko jaye!! πŸ˜‰ 
PRECAP (2): Romancing around... Chori Chori Chupke Chupke!! πŸ˜‰ β˜ΊοΈ

Leave your motivating comments!! I cut time out of revising just to update for you guys!! I know it's short but atleast you got an update 😊 
Like bi zarur karna... Love you guys x
ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
interesting
continue soon
add me in ur pm list
Shraddha.sinari thumbnail
Awesum part n waiting 4 awesum precap
etrika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome part n mindblowing precap

loved reading ur ff

plz add me in ur list n pm me.

etrika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved the updt

mindblowing precap

add me in ur list n pm me.
tich.1990mg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
it was really an awesome part and indeed a very beautiful story...
u r an awesome writer dear... nice story

its_me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

ambeern thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesum part n waiting 4 next
nats0101 thumbnail
m totally in love wid ur ff..!!
awesm updts..
waiting 4 more!!
Rajshree12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awww...it was such a sweet update Halema di...Maan loves Geet a lot...loved the passion between them...