India-Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada
Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

| Mona's Reaction |

KuchBhiMatBol IF-Rockerz
KuchBhiMatBol
KuchBhiMatBol

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Now today i really want to discuss this before the episoe starts today. Okay, now i am completely irritated by this Pradeep guy and his guts. First of all he has this guts to romance with his ex so called girl friend anushka , and then when got cought he has that much tendency to put all the blame on mona and his mother. Most of all the thing that irritated me the most was Mona's reaction towards these chain of events , she was all around pampering that basta** and even then pradeep was like shouting at her? But as we saw that mobile incident on Precap i was thnking what actually will be monas reaction? Will she have that much guts to speak loudely to pradeep asking for an explanation or will be pati vrita nari, doing the tyags for her children. What do you thnk guys?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08shanti05

SimarikSmokin Goldie
SimarikSmokin
SimarikSmokin

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
I hate his face the way he treats mona I want to scream!! Yeah I just want the truth out already and mona leaving pradeep! Let happy days come again!!
shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
I hope Mona blasts Pradeep left and right and even Anushka,
She had to hear him say that tum mera phela pyaar ho and tum muhjey chod kay nahi jaa sakthi something on those lines 6 months we have been togather " To anushka

Gawd I want CV's to make Mona  so strong and give out all the badaas she has on Pradeep
Have'nt watched todays episode but I truly want Mona to walk out of this 10+ year old marriage for her dignity !
KuchBhiMatBol IF-Rockerz
KuchBhiMatBol
KuchBhiMatBol

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
seriously guys n todays epi shocked me more we have to wait one more day for the truth to get revealed

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index