Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Uday & DS r together in Princess Manyata Mission ? (Page 2)

2012titli Senior Member
2012titli
2012titli

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Originally posted by 2012titli

@JYO actually I m nt much worried abt M 2 b PRINCESS...COZ SHE IS DA LEAD , SHE WUD B DA PRINCESS...bt then?????? ??????
I m sure she will become a princess because thats what the story is all about and I can see DS too indirectly wants the same ...so after today I hv no worries in that department ...

My main woorry is stil ManVeer track where there is no real progress because I can again see Manyata is using Uday for all her work related to puja and he too is happily helping her out ...she so far has not even thanked Uday for all this ...so a bit of progress in ManVeer track will b good I feel Embarrassed
YES, THATS MY POINT...2NDLY CV HAVE ALREADY CREATED  SUM CONFUSIONS ND COMPLICATIONS  DUE 2 A'S DISAPPEARANCE , MMS ND UV-J SCENE... ALL R SO NEGATIVE...
   ITS  UV-DS PLAN 2 MAKE M PRINCESS  AFTER PREV 1 FAILED AS THAT WAS DISCLOSED 2 KOMAL ND J...SO I GUESS THATS WHY THEY R WORKING INDIVISUALLY THIS TIME  BUT GIVING M SAME DIRECTION...
      WELL I  DONT LIKE MUCH J BUT HER NEVER GIVE UP ATTITUDE IS REALLY IMPRESSIVE... EVEN M NEEDS SUPPORTS (UV, A) BUT DIS GAL NEVER NEEDS HELP, 1 EVIL PLAN FAILS ANOTHER 1 IS READY IN HER MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!      
IF SHE  B  A LITTLE LESS EVIL...I WUD'VE LIKED HER.

Edited by 2012titli - 11 April 2012 at 10:17am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rmryjyoti06skanda12

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
@Wendy :Yup I just hope CVs dont stretch this Jay vs Manyata for long or else anything which is given in overdose becomes boring after a while ...they should start focussing on Manyata's feelings for Uday too Embarrassed

@Tanvi :I think Manyata telling Uday that in future if needed ,she too will help him out might b a future indication if at all Uday is trapped in Akash case Ouch...Mayb Manyata will find out that someone else murdered Akash and so Uday is innocent and this way she might help him out to get out of this whole mess Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rmry2012titlikojagoryfanskanda12Badtameez_Dil

lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Jyo, my glass is kinda half empty after the epi. Though reading your post makes me think that it was fine for a filler epi but still...

M taking care of the Pooja - nice.

UV pushing M to not only make the kheer but also take the credit and blessings for it - again, nice one.

BR getting mad at DS's decision - predictable.

J getting angry at DS's decision - predictable (again) and kinda worrisome.

J giving excuses for UV's royal ignore given to her - WOW! the only good and shocking part of the epi!

Precap - not again :(

*Sigh* I know it is IPL season and that no show is actually showing a super awesome gripping madly amazing track at this moment but still, I expected something better. Now, it's all so clear that M would do all she can to make everything about the Pooja work out and not give problems or reasons to complaint. But J, of course, would be a major hindrance.

Like said in the epi twice, J will be the cause of a major "anarth".

VB is already on the move to spoil everything. M, the gullible one, will go away, waste time, come at last moment to either get scolded or miraculously save the day. What's so exciting about it?

Maybe it's my exam stress speaking but the track is not that interesting which makes me wait for it for the whole day. Like today, I was so excited to see the episode but when nothing happened, I was cursing myself.

ManVeer are cute, they always are. But nothing new. No progress. I can cut this all some slack by saying that it was a filler epi but after last week, the expectations are so high that filler episodes won't work now. Already the show has zero promotions, uper se track bhi bilkul third-class hai.

Chalo, not third-class but extremely predictable. Wo bhi of the bad kind of predictable. What I am trying to say is that for once, no trouble please. Even if there is trouble, make M have the last laugh. Seeing J's face makes me cringe in disgust and want to smash her barbie-doll (NOT!) face on the wall. I hate her to such extent like I never hated A! GOD!!

Oh someone save me :|

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rmry2012titlirasiya.jyoti06skanda12

skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
I've done my take on Page 1 ... please read it!Tongue
hellox Goldie
hellox
hellox

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
well..one thing im happy abt is IPL has started yet our show managed to up the trp..hope cvs show more grippin epi and might be next week the trp's raise above one..only hope is cvs and Manveer now..

rmryjyoti06skanda12

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
@Mansi :Spot on with those 4 key points Thumbs Up...and these 4 points made the episode so positive despite hving no real romantic scenes Clap...mayb CVs should learn a lesson by giving such episodes to the viewers that we viewers r not only hungry for romance but also a good story telling can get them all the applause Clap...

Coming to the episode ...the main positive point is Manyata is serious about becoming a princess and working hard towards it Clap and also Uday-Manyata r jointly doing this mission with DS ka secret support WinkTongue... So one thing is clear ,Manyata is definitely getting the princess crown Tongue ...bas lets hope we soon see some progress in ManVeer track too Embarrassed

rmry2012titliskanda12

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Come on udayveer will not go with her ,he is not as jhandu as manyata Tongue...jo J ki chaal bhi nahi samajh sakti Angry...he will go to bring her back on time by driving his car on supersonic speed Wink

Edited by shana0127 - 11 April 2012 at 10:25am

rmryjyoti06skanda12

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
@Mais :I understand what u r saying but if u look at the positive side then just think what was DEK some 2 weeks back and what it is now Wink...so from that angle this episode was good and positive without any Akaash jaaps or negativity at least Big smile

I  know that too much of Jay Vs Manyata game might again make it boring and here I m hoping that CVs will not do this mistake during IPL but will rather make a quick progress with Manyata princess track ...also the whole reason behind Vijay sending Manyata out could b to show Uday accompanying her too na which can give us a ManVeer scene WinkTongue..so lets wait for tomorrow's episode here before giving out any judgements Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rmryskanda12lostmymusic.Badtameez_Dil

Go to top