Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
@Pearl : DS even argued with Brijraj today and defended her stand regarding why she changed the puja rules just for Manyata πŸ˜‰..so its clear that DS too wishes to see Manyata getting the princess crown in the last minute πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
pearls88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 I think the CVs will soon show that Jay is very pissed off when her plans to spoil Manyata's kheer go kaput, and when she sees Uday-Manyata working very closely together ... that she may try to give dhamki again about the MMS to Uday ... but then she may find out the clip is no longer in her phone?

for this i want uday j k style mein he usay bewakof banaaia she deserve mean m ke help karay n j ka sath time pass karay takay us ke attention m ke taraf na jae 
n wo princess bun jae baad mein pata lagay to lagay ultimately shade to prince n princess ke hone ha
but yun akhatay aik dosray ke help kar k wo again j ko chance da raha hain manyata k lia problems create karay
n manyta kitne pagal ho g jo vijjay ko sunay
apne mother sa help nae la sukte cvz na bus y chezen add karne hoten hainπŸ˜†
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
mansi i loved ur post!! so nicely u put the step by points of events of today...

pearls88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
DS even argued with Brijraj today and defended her stand regarding why she changed the puja rules just for Manyata πŸ˜‰..so its clear that DS too wishes to see Manyata getting the princess crown in the last minute πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› 

bilkul everything is clear 
she wait for m for 16 years to aik dum sa usa princess na banany ka decision asa kasa ho sukta ha.
una apne devgarh gadde bachane the to j ke zarurat the 
aur manyata ko thek honay ke 
y ise lia plan kiya gya
smart naπŸ˜†
Edited by pearls88 - 12 years ago
skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pyaar_ka_panchi

mansi i loved ur post!! so nicely u put the step by points of events of today...

Thanks!
nice post Jyo :)

at the end M will b the princess / Yuvrani of devgarh!

would love to see ManVeer track!  
just imagine Manveer in kitchen :D

worried about ... are CVS planning to bring A backk ???? 
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Jyoti and mansi awesome pointers...as per the open doors jyo as u said they r solely for purpose of using em in future for TRPs...its a daily it needs to stretch itself...but to a limit i hope..kahin hawa nikal gayi to
rest i feel Ds and Uday have a solid plan..uday motivates her about ancestors..brings her to DS...Ds gives her part of puja only..uday motivating Manyata to work for more...both r actually i feel planning it to T..i remember Dadi saab had told Uday once that Manyata was searching hard for her love----and he had said he was right there for Manyata...and she had smiled and ever since that day Uday is working against Dadi saab..to a logical mind it is a plan..but then CVs gosh they r not into logic...so bhagwaan jaane...but one thing is certain...if J jeopardizes M it Will be disaster...its time for CVs to have a plan B in action..as in J defeated...my Manyata's double plans...she may act all stupid with Vijay Bhai but she and Uday may even make another batch of kheer in his kitchen or something like this...lets hope so...ummed lagana hamaari puraani aadat hai..aur umeed todna CVs ki...🀬 Edited by sami01 - 12 years ago