Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Uday & DS r together in Princess Manyata Mission ?

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Even though it was mainly a filler episode about the preparations of Ramnavami Puja but it was a positive progress from story POV with Manyata all set to take this puja as a challenge and steal Jaynandini's limelight once again with one and only Uday's help StarStarStarStar...

Once again its difficult to say whats going in DS's mind because she is not one of those ladies who will conveniently break any traditional rule of puja but if she has broken this rule for Manyata so that she can prepare the kheer while Jay can serve it  ,then this could mean DS definitely has some hidden plans and mayb she is planning Manyata to get the blessings from Rajsabha instead of Jay in the last minute Evil Smile...

Uday too makes sure that Manyata is well aware of the rules of this puja so that she not only prepares the kheer and bhog but also serves it to the Mahasabha WinkTongue

So first DS changing the rules for Manyata and then Uday making Manyata aware of all rules...hmmmErmm...why do I feel DS and Uday r together in this mission to transform Manyata into a princess in such a way that Manyata understands her duties and responsibilities on her own and does everything with her own determination and not by force ?? WinkErmm...Earlier Manyata was forced into becoming a princess but now both DS and Uday r making sure that she becomes a princess on her own wish EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...So while Uday is guiding her in right direction , DS is making sure that she provides the right platform for Manyata to prove her worth as the princess StarStarStarStar...

This makes me believe that DS-Uday r together in this plan of action which I dont really mind as I m really missing Uday-DS bonding for a long time now LOLEmbarrassed

ManVeer scene where both r sitting on the floor and doing hisaab-kitaab was a cute scene and once again shows their friendly bonding and natural connection Embarrassed but to some extent I found the scene a bit OTT because after all they r a royal family where I m sure they must b hving a separate person to look after the hisaab-kitaab of all these things like food ration and all na ?? ConfusedErmm...I just hope ManVeer r given good bonding scenes which has a royalty attached to it and not just any random scenes Smile...

Coming to Jaynandini ,even though she has lost the whole blackmailing factor now with MMS gone and Uday caring any damn LOL but lets not forget she is like a wounded tigress who can hit back anytime Wink...So lets not underestimate this girl here ...LOLTongue

Vijay sending Manyata somewhere far away as per precap could b a blessing in disguise if Uday is shown accompanying her too Embarrassed...But still Manyata herself going to get milk or whatever being a daughter of royal family is a bit OTT LOL but anyways chalta hai if it can result in a good ManVeer scene LOLEmbarrassed

Overall a decent positive episode StarStarStarStar...I feel on Ranavami we might finally see Manyata as Princess ..fingers crossed Embarrassed

Edited by jyoti06 - 11 April 2012 at 9:38am

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

anitat53laurena09azaz09zKruths97rmryanahitabishtaj_12purplesparklz78shabana_79aasaxena3KavitaKumariHridiluvtwilight19Somia3heart12012titliSaHillover101ssshhAbhiAniNaina007.-Wish-.1gunjan7SidNeeti-fanLizBennet-JEHAN-prachuryaKokila11rasiya.Gods_childsrividhya68..KpopIsLife..arrylinethejazzgalSofnaBinKuchKahe.skanda12-WhySoSerious-NusiSg..NightDragon.....navina...Ziva01carisma2lostmymusic.-Moni-Badtameez_Dil_RiaNa_

wendy25 Goldie
wendy25
wendy25

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
HI jyoti,
you'r right this one was a filler episode.
i think this is special ceremony as DS mentioned ,where royal family do all preparations by themselves. may be that's why manyata is doing all by herself. but using bundle of notes instead of credit card is a bit unusual in this tech savy worldLOL,
love ManVeer bonding as usual. love to see their pure ,friendship bond.
I also feel that this is DS-UDAY joint venture.uday all of the sudden going against his mentor and mother like figure difficult to believe . 
i am very sure that j is upto another cheap tactic along with vijay bhai. i hope uday is there to help manyata as his ultimate saviour . seriously i want ManVeer scenes rather than cat fights b/w manyata and j. finally that blackmailing crap is over much to my relief . j creature is really creeping me. now Uday has also mentioned that manyata needs him. hope she also realize this fact soon
excellent post jyo 
love wendy

Edited by wendy25 - 11 April 2012 at 9:54am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Kruths97rmry2012titlijyoti06..NightDragon..skanda12Badtameez_Dil

skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged

Today, I echo Jyoti's feelings of positiveness about the episode. Even though the epsiode did not have any overt romance of Manveer, which I would have liked to see, the episode appealed to me because of four key reasons:

1. Manyata has been given another preoccupation, another interest in her life, instead of Akash-jaap!

Thank God, she now has her hands full of these arrangements for the Rama Navami, and she wil have no time at all to worry or obsess over Akash! In fact Akash will be the furthest thing from her mind! She also has Uday in front of her allthrough these preparations, so that means for us Akash will be on the minus side and Uday on the plus side in Manyata's mind-share!

Like Jyoti has written, it is a bit OTT that a princess herself has to buy the rice and fetch the milk and do the accounts for every bit of everything. But we can assume that because Manyata is so eager for an opportunity to show that she has changed and has become responsible, she herself is also keen to do everything herself. Good for us! We can enjoy watching Uday help her!

2. DS is clearly planning to make Manyata the true waaris! That is amply clear!

The family tradition says the kheer has to be made by the waaris herself and also distributed to the purohits by the waaris. By allowing Manyata to make the kheer DS has clearly already shown her preference for the waaris. Further Uday has indicated that Manyata should also aim to give the kheer to the purohits and get their blessing to become the official waaris. I am not clear if Uday and DS are together in this scheme, or acting separately (but similarly) to support Manyata as candidate for waaris!

Another clue I got today about DS's intentions came when she told Jay:"You will have to learn to accommodate Manyata's wishes ...". She said this as the last sentence to Jay before walking away from there with a faint smile on her face. I got the feeling that isharon isharon mein was telling Jay "You will soon have to defer to your sister (i.e. when she becomes the chosen one)..."

3. Uday has obviousy erased the MMS! He had absolutely no fear of Jay!

Wow! That was the best part for me when Jay tried to bully Uday to get up and go to her, but he just continued discussions with Manyata, caring two hoots for Jay! It shows me that he has successful erased the MMS clip and has no more fear of Jay! I hope that will be the end of the MMS dhamkis (unless the CVs do a nasty suprise of showng Jay has kept another copy somewhere!)

Waise, Uday's behaviour seems to have also changed slightly. Earlier he used to always want Manata to show a return of love for him and then get depressed and angry if she did not do so. But now Uday seems more relaxed with Manyata and in a way seems content with just her friendship. That is a very good sign that their bond can strengthen at its own pace. If he does not keep pushing, she will not have the inclination to pull away from him!

4. Uday and Manyata are now engaged in a joint mission! And that could deepen their mutual regard!

Its a very good sign for me when a couple are made to jointly handle some responsibility or manage some common enemies. When the couple are thus joint in a mission, and not turned against each other, their mutual attractions and mutual respect can deepen. Better they fight the circumstances together, than fight each other.

I am glad the CVs have stopped this "tu tu mein mein" between Uday and Manyata and instead made them partners in a joint programme where they have to pool their brains and hearts together to make the best show they can. If Manyata learns from Uday she will gain respect for him which she sometimes does not have at present. Uday can also get a chance to learn how not to push his love at Manyata and to wait for her to show her love to him gradually.

Overall, I am satisfied that the episode is going in the right direction. The Akash-related issues were dominating thus far. Now fortunately we have the hero and heroine having other interesting preoccupations. It is a very good turn of events!

Edited by skanda12 - 11 April 2012 at 10:11am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Kruths97rmryDEKfan2012KavitaKumari2012titliwendy25.-Wish-.rasiya.jyoti06NusiSgBadtameez_Dil

2012titli Senior Member
2012titli
2012titli

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
@JYO actually I m nt much worried abt M 2 b PRINCESS...COZ SHE IS DA LEAD , SHE WUD B DA PRINCESS...bt then?????? ??????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06skanda12

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 2012titli

@JYO actually I m nt much worried abt M 2 b PRINCESS...COZ SHE IS DA LEAD , SHE WUD B DA PRINCESS...bt then?????? ??????
I m sure she will become a princess because thats what the story is all about and I can see DS too indirectly wants the same ...so after today I hv no worries in that department ...

My main woorry is stil ManVeer track where there is no real progress because I can again see Manyata is using Uday for all her work related to puja and he too is happily helping her out ...she so far has not even thanked Uday for all this ...so a bit of progress in ManVeer track will b good I feel Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rmryskanda12NusiSg..NightDragon..

hellox Goldie
hellox
hellox

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
oh..havent watched the epi..i think ill see the repeat..looks like a good one according to ur post..and DS broke the rule..OMG..and really..hope we see a good Manveer scene in future..and thanks for the review..

Edited by hellox - 11 April 2012 at 9:50am

jyoti06skanda12

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
jyoti just wonderful episode analysis...for a while i forgot UV & DS could be in some mission together...but i guess u might be right...they both might be together...in making M realise the responsibilties...& make M learn the lessons of princess...

coming to manveer scene it was adorable though yeah it was quite OTT i too found doing all calculations by a princess was quite ermmm...

i liked the scene the way UV teased her tum udaybeer singh ke bina kuch kar nahi sakti...she is like abhi tu meri madad kar de baad mein maine teri kar dungi...actually more found cuteee sitting on floorLOL...both were like small kids jo padhanai baitha hua hai saath saath LOL
UV giving a royal ignore to jai gamdaniJ getting very pissed plus VB was adding fuel to the fireLOL...M also adding to fuel calling J kitanu LOL 
J again planning against M how M shouldn't make kheer...reverse cupidLOL

precap seem like quite interesting we might get manveer scenes some small outside drive...for getting a special type of milk to make kheerLOL

Edited by pyaar_ka_panchi - 11 April 2012 at 9:55am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rmry2012titliprachuryarasiya.jyoti06..NightDragon..skanda12

hellox Goldie
hellox
hellox

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
@jyoti06..absolutely right..a small progress in Manveer track is required..would be lovely to watch them..

jyoti06skanda12

Go to top