Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Calculated Risk: SaRa FF - Last Part/pg-30 (Page 8)

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clustersofstar

its is so great to read
i loved itClap 

I am so happy that you are enjoying reading my FF Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

clustersofstar

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Faria-

Gosh i loved ur each n every update Preethi..This part was just fab.Sara scene at shopping mall was outstanding-extremly beautiful update.Waiting 4 next part.Thanx a lot 4 giving us such a nice ff.

Thanks for your comments Hug
-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged

Chapter-10

As soon as Sameer enters the changing area, hears Indira's voice and turns his head and stands with an open mouth staring at Indira in the mirror. Indira shows the dori in hand to sameer and "bhabi please tie this soon." Sameer stands without talking staring at Indira with open mouth. Indira gets angry when no one is taking the dori from her hand. Indira shouts "bhabi aap-" and raises her head and sees sameer from the mirror, sameer standing at her back, Indira turns with a jerk. Sameer realizes that Indira is about to shout, he panics and immediately closes her mouth with his hand closing the door behind them with other hand. He almost crushes Indira between the mirror and his body. Indira looks at sameer with wide open eyes. Sameer and Indira stand infront of each other. Sameer's hand on her mouth and both looks into each other's eye forgetting the condition they are. Sameer slowly says what he want to say the moment he has seen Indira in the mirror in red lehnga "beautiful…" Both again forget the world and enjoys there eye lock. Sunania's voice breaks there eye lock. Sunania "Indira how much time will you take." Indira tries to answer but sameer's hand is still on her mouth. She shows Sameer to take his hand with her eyes, which he does immediately. Indira "oh bhabi bus 2 minutes." Saying Indira looks at Sameer. He gives her way to go, as Indira crosses Sameer, he catches her dori with his hand, Indira stops at the door with a panic expression. Slowly sameer goes near Indira and ties the dori, leans towards her ear, slightly unintentionally kissing her ear elbow, whispers in her ear "Go…" Indira opens the door, takes two steps out turns towards Sameer, he stands in the changing room leaning to the wall folding his hands to his chest looking at Indira intensely as if he is ready to eat her alive. Indira cheeks become hot and she tries her best not to get effected by Sameer and his delish handsome gesture standing with folding hands showing the sign of muscular body under his black suit. Indira turns her head catching her breath and rubbing her cheeks as if she is clearly her blush runs towards sunania. Sameer's lips forms a small smile looking at Indira's blushing cheeks which she is trying her best to hide from him. But Indira and Sameer did not identify one thing - that both are equally getting affecting due to each other.

Indira runs from the room towards sunania to show her lehnga. Sunania is about to ask where she got this lehnga but thinks may be Indira liked it, so better not to argue on this and asks Indira can we take it. Indira stands infront of Sunania still catching her breath couldnot believe what had happen inside, she still thinks it is a dream but can still feel sameer's hand on her mouth and his breath & lips on her eyes elbow. Indira's cheeks get hot thinking about the close encounter with sameer.  To divert her mind Indira asks the sales girl for the price. Hearing the price, Indira "oh god no bhabi, it costs my whole month's salary. We will see something which fits our budget." Indira turns down the lehnga. Sameer comes out of the room and he couldnot believe he is thinking about romance in changing room of a boutique. This is unlike sameer and in the first place what the hell he is doing in the boutique following his employee. He cannot believe what just happened. He is doing weird things when Indira is around him. He starts to go but sees Indira rejecting the lehnga due to her budget. Sales girl gets disappointed and take the lehnga to place it on the doll to display outside. Indira searches for sameer but sameer hides himself from her and tries to go outside the boutique. Sameer hears Indira saying to Sunania that she liked only that red lehnga as it is very costly she donot want to buy anything now so they can go home. Sameer smiles to himself seeing Indira's tactics to not to buy lehnga and go out of boutique and seeing the sales person dressing the doll with the lehnga. He feels the dress is really made only for Indira. He couldnot stop himself, he again goes inside and asks the sales girl to give the dress to Indira but 50% discount where he paid the remaining money. The sales girl is very happy and goes near Sunania and Indira "mam, we have 50% off on that dress as promotion, if you want to take" Sunania "wow that will be gr8. Common Indira your favouite dress comes so cheap, now no bahana chalaga come we will buy it. " Indira reluctantly goes to buy the dress. Indira and sunania buys the dress and goes out of shopping. Indira did not dare to search for sameer again because his nearness is doing weird things to her and she is afraid of these new feelings. Sameer pays the remaining money and goes out of the shop. Rishi comes with Munna from other direction and Rishi sees Sameer paying the sales girl and coming out of the shop. Indira "hogi shopping." Munna "yes dear and what about you people." Sunania shows the shopping bags with a broad smile, munna gives her an adorable side hug. Rishi goes near to Indira adjusting his specs says "Indira, I just saw Sameer sir coming out of the same boutique you are inn. He is paying the sales girl may be he bought something for his girlfriend." Indira turns back and sees Sameer going on other direction. She gets some doubt on Sameer, "bhabi I will come in a minute. You people go and order me a coffee." Before anyone can stop her she goes into the shop "can you tell what the person just going in the black suit bought from here?" The cashier sees Sameer back and says as if he identified the person "oh, the dress you bought, he paid the 50% of you bill" giving a broad smile. Indira gets shocked to learn that Sameer has paid 50% of her dress. She is confused 'why did Sameer paid for her' she decides to reject the dress but if she goes and tells everyone about Sameer paying for her shopping then it will sure create scene. So she decided to keep quiet for now and will try to pay back Sameer the money he has invested to buy her the dress.

Sameer thinks 'you gone mad sameer, what are you doing, what happened to you. ' Sameer decides not to think what he just did in the shopping mall and decides never to repeat the mistake again in his life goes towards his farm house. Indira decides not to think much about sameer, maybe he is play boy type of guy who is flirting with his employees. Though she knows sameer is not like that but she couldnot understand Sameers behavior and her own reaction in the changing room, mainly why he paid for her dress. She decides to keep her distance whenever sameer comes to Diwan Labs though which will happen very rare or in fact she may never see sameer again in her life. Whatever happened is just the coincidence and wants to forget as dream, bad or good dream she couldnot decide.

Rishi and Indira go back to Chandigarh. Indira takes full on class to Ishaan regarding the Rishi's proposal and at the end Ishaan says sorry in a cute way by making a chocolate cake to cool his little sister. Next day in office Indira meets Ishitha in the canteen at lunch time and finds her little lost. Indira "what happened Ishitha you are looking dull" Ishitha "oh nothing just like that…" Indira says "ok" and starts her lunch. Ishitha gathers her dareness and asks Indira "I-Indira h-how is R-Rishi." Indira still eating her lunch says "he is fine what will happen to him." Ishitha gives her an uneasy smile "nothing just like that." Indira says "ok" and suddenly she stares at Ishitha with a doubtful eyes. Indira never gave this thought about Ishitha but many times caught her looking at Rishi. Indira remembers the blind date matter and thinks 'Ishitha is the right match for Rishi, she is beautiful, innocent but can handle herself well not like other chipku type of girls. Why not make her a blind date for Rishi. Let's find out if she is interested to go for a date with Rishi.' Indira "oh Ishitha, can I ask you something." Ishitha "yes Indira." Indira "do you have any boyfriend" Ishitha donot know why she is asking her such question, she nods her head as no. Indira "good" says loudly and looking at Ishitha's confused face, Indira clears her throat and says "what do you think about Rishi." On hearing Rishi's name the blush came on Ishitha's face has send everything to Indira, she think 'wow, great so she likes Rishi, I will set her as blind date of Rishi, ok ok this is not true blind date as I am going to reveal to Ishitha but for Rishi it will sure be a surprise date.' Indira "Ishitha, I want to set a blind date for Rishi can you help me." Ishitha gives her a confusion look like a girlfriend herself setting a blind date for her boyfriend, says "why? You and Rishi have a break-up" asks innocently. Indira gets irritated and says "look Ishitha I never find it is required to give explanation to my friendship with Rishi but I want you to know that Rishi and I are best friend. We are close to each other because I am with Rishi for 23 years of my life. We both brought up together, so obviously we will be together always but this does not make us a couple. Trust me and remove this belief that I am his girlfriend ok…" Ishitha felt a relief, she believes Indira as she is one of such people on whom we can trust with our closed eyes. Ishitha "actually Indira, I-I really love Rishi but I always backed out thinking you both as couple. Thanks for clearing my doubts. I sure want to go for a date with Rishi." Indira is very happy and hugs Ishitha. Indira goes home and calls Rishi to get ready for his blind date. Rishi is nervously happy and shy as this is his first date after a long time. Thought he had few dates during his college days but they are never memorable, hope this date will be really a pleasant surprise for him. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shria19clustersofstaraysha1989starasdfFaria.-SupriyaluvsMN-

Faria. IF-Sizzlerz
Faria.
Faria.

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Fab update.Simply loved it.Keep it up.

-PD-

clustersofstar Goldie
clustersofstar
clustersofstar

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
nice Tongue

-PD-

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Hi everyone... i am back with my update.

This update may be little boring... so bare with me and try to enjoy itEmbarrassed

shria19

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged

Chapter-11

Rishi goes the restaurant as Indira informed him. He is impatiently waiting for his date. Rishi thinks 'kaha phas gaya hu yaar. If I did not like the girl or if the girl did not like me then, what shall I do. Kash Indira yaha hoti tho kitna acha hota. She can help me how to behave with the girl on date and all'. Rishi sees Ishitha entering the restaurant. Rishi thinks 'oh no Ishitha, if she sees me with that girl and tell to everyone about my blind date and makes fun of me than, what shall I do' before Rishi can decide what to do Ishitha comes and sits opposite to Rishi giving him a sweet surprise. Ishitha "h-hi Rishi", Rishi stares at her with open mouth without responding. Ishita gets confused and thinks 'may be Rishi did not like her coming as his blind date' and gets dishearted and says "I-I am sorry Rishi, may be you did not like your date tonight. If so tell me I-I donot feel bad, I will leave", as Rishi did not responded Ishitha gets up to leave. Immediately Rishi shouts "NO NO donot go" everyone looks at them and Rishi mouths sorry to everyone and says slowly "donot go I-Ishitha, actually I did not expected you to be my date. I am really surprised but-" Ishitha "but-" and looks into Rishi's eyes with lost hope to hear what he want to say. Rishi continues "But I really liked this surprise" giving her his charmer smile. Ishitha feels very happy showing clearly on her face which came as another surprise to Rishi. He too has a little crush on Ishitha but as he never had a good experience with girls he ignored her normally. Ishitha and Rishi started there general office talk to overcome the awkwardness between them. Once they got over the awkwardness then Ishitha continued the talk and Rishi enjoyed a lot. After dinner Rishi dropped Ishitha at her house. Ishitha and Rishi date is a huge hit. Both really liked each other very much and they felt like a missing puzzle in each other's life. But both donot want to hurry up their relationship, so decided to take time and put each step at a time. Rishi informed the same to Indira, she is on 9th cloud for Rishi. She prayed god to bless the new couple for life time.

Next day, Sharma family is busy with their celebrations of Vidith's engagement as marriage will follow the next week. Days went as if they fled like minutes and the D-day of engagement came. About vidith's love, seema, her family is neighbours to Sharma's. Seema and Vidith fallen in love with each other when they are in their 10th standard. As soon as they started their graduation collage, seema family shifted to Delhi. But love story of Vidith and Seema continued as long distance relationship. Indira, Rishi and Ishaan only the people who knows about their secret love story and helped them in many ways. Ishaan always gangs up with Seema and Indira supports Vidith as he is the innocent brother of all where Rishi stands neutral in their fight. When Vidith completed his studies joined his father's business they both bought the matter of marriage infront of elders. It is like a sweet shock to everyone because Vidith is the shy guy in the family whom no one can doubt that he can fall in love with someone and keep it as a secret for 5 to 6 years. Both the families are very happily accepted for the marriage. Now they are officially getting engaged and will get married next week.

Sharma Nivas is decorated with full of lights and flowers. Munna and Sunania came for the engagement only for one day due to their work commitments. Kutumb request Indira to wear the lehnga she bought in Delhi. But Indira decides not to wear the dress because it is bought by Sameer. She made her full bahanas to avoid lehnga and at the end kutumb accepted her defeat and left Indira to her wish. Indira wears a Punjabi suit for the engagement. Most of the relatives stay in the Chandigarh that is the reason both families decided to conduct all ceremonies from engagement, sangeet, mehandi to Marriage in Sharma Nivas. So all the relatives from bride side and groom side came to the engagement. Small engagement ceremony looks not less than marriage. All the guys of Indira's age are drooling on Indira. Kutumb is very much angry seeing the guys openly admiring her daughter. Kutumb thinks 'thanks god Indira did not wear the lehnga otherwise all these guys would have died by now in my hands for staring at my daughter.' Inder understands kutumbs angry glares which are directed towards the poor boys, so goes and stands beside kutumb saying "aree kutumb shaadi ki ghar hain, ayse shot mot bhaat hothe rahata hain. donot worry about Indira, she knows how to keep that boy at a distance." Kutumb gives a relief smile as inder is right about Indira. Ishaan makes a beautiful cake for Vidith and Seema. After the engagement ceremony is over they celebrated with cake Ishaan made. Every one praised Ishaan for his cake, if only they know the mess he created in the kitchen to make this cake which kutumb has to clean afterwards. It is lucky that Ishaan is going to food exhibition immediately after ceremony otherwise kutumb would have beaten him black and blue for making double work at kitchen for her, which at last kutumb has taken care of with some servants.

The engagement ceremony is a huge success, everyone is very happy. Kutumb and Inder went along with Munna & Sunania, as they want to buy some jewelry for Seema on the occasion of marriage, leaving the shop to Vidith. Ishaan went to food exhibition in nearby town as soon as the engagement ceremony is completed. Rishi planned to go to science exhibition next day for 3 days, as Sameer will return after 3 days and will take decision on his job. Indira is very much tired after the party, she felt little feverish and slept soon. Except Vidith no one knows that Indira is not feeling well otherwise everyone would have stopped their work and stay back for Indira mainly kutumb. So Indira did not say anyone about her health. As soon as everyone went she collapses on her bed. Vidith tries to call Kutumb but Indira stops him saying it is just the fever due to tiredness. Next day Vidith kept the tablets for Indira on the table before going to the shop, asked her to take the tablets and milk he kept on her table. Rishi calls to Indira's house. Vidith lifts the phone "hello" Rishi "hey vidith, it's me Rishi. I am going out of town, is Indira there" Vidith "yes Rishi, she is not feeling well" Rishi panics "why what happened" Vidith "nothing to worry, just a slight fever due to tieredness. She is sleeping I think she is fine now." Rishi "oh, ok as I said I am going to out of town for 3 days I just want to meet Indira before going. Will you be at home." Vidith "no Rishi, I am going to shop now. Do one thing I will leave the door just closed without locking. You come and meet her." Rishi "ok no problem. I am on my way will be there in 10 minutes" Vidith "ok bye." Rishi puts the phone he want to meet Indira before going to his science exhibition, vidith goes to his shop just by closing the main door without locking because he donot want to disturb Indira's sleep as she has to come and open the door. Indira sleeps and feels someone entered her room. Indira sleepily says thinking it is Vidith again "now I am fine, no need of any tablets. Just little headache is there which will be ok if I sleep for some time" when Indira did not get any answer she slowly opens her eyes to see Sameer standing in front of her in the same pose she saw him last time in the changing room. Indira first thinks it is a dream so gives a smile to Sameer and closes her eyes. Sameer "if your drama is over will you get up." Hearing his voice Indira thinks 'his voice is so real in dreams as well... wait it is not a dream, it means Sameer is here' as her thought competes, Indira suddenly sits with a jerk and stares at Sameer.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shria19clustersofstaraysha1989Prada_176Faria.-SupriyaluvsMN-

Faria. IF-Sizzlerz
Faria.
Faria.

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
nice update.Last part was guite interesting. Waiting 4 next part

-PD-

Go to top