Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Calculated Risk: SaRa FF - Last Part/pg-30 (Page 6)

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

Chapter-7

Natasha goes near his bed room and before Sameer can stop she enter his bed room. Sameer closes his eyes waiting for the disaster. Natasha shouts "Sammm". Sameer gives a smile to Natasha's father and asks him to sit in the living room, goes to his bed room waiting to see Indira and Natasha at once. But he finds only Natasha standing in the middle of the room and there is not sign of Indira. Sameer take a relieve breath, but thinks 'where is she, may be in the bathroom'. Natasha shows him the half done painting and asks "wow you can paint also, not bad. Why you stopped this painting in middle and why the way who is this girl in the painting." Sameer "No one, just the imagination." Natasha "o baby, I will stand infront of you just take me as inspiration and draw my painting please." Sameer gives an annoying look to Natasha but she simple ignores and pulls him on to the bed. Indira is hiding under the bed hearing Natasha's funny sounds of 'o baby' and stops herself from laughing out loud. The word sound so childish, Indira cannot imagine Sameer as 'o baby'. Natasha "now give me kiss, I came from so long." Indira's eyes popus out hearing the word 'kiss' and her lips make a 'O' shape. Sameer tries to push away Natasha but Natasha is Natasha, she forcefully tries to kiss Sameer and say he turns his face her kiss lands on his cheek with loud noise sound. Indira closes his ears where Sameer closes his eyes with irritation. Indira blushes and feels uncomfortable to stay any more there but she cannot help, she fears what she may witness more. Sameer stands at once with force almost pushing Natasha from bed. Sameer "enough Natasha, I know you came here because you ego hurted when I said I wonot give you the farm house address, so you think I came here with some girl. So you came to spy on me. Now as your doubt is clear, just leave me in peace." Natasha gives him a careless look and says "ok fine I am leaving" she goes near to Sameer pulls his cheeks "Bye baby". Sameer goes out with Natasha. He gives a sendoff to Natasha and her father.  Sameer comes back and searches for Indira. Sameer "Indira‚Ķ", she comes out and stands in front of him. Sameer "thanks god, she did not seen you. Donot know how she got my address. I have kept 5 years hidden from all this address but today" he looks at Indira "everyone will know my hide out. I just hate this." Indira feels bad as she is also one person who disturbed his privacy. Indira "I am sorry, I did not mean to interfere your personal space. You did not gave me a chance to explain myself, so as an impulsive decision I came here. I promise I wonot tell anyone about your hide out." Sameer thinks 'as Natasha knows about this place, it is no more a hide out for me. I need to fine new one soon.' Before Sameer could say anything someone rings at the main door making both Sameer and Indira jump. Both say at once "oh no... Now who is it?"

Sameer "Indira you stay in this room, donot come outside until I say." Indira nods her head. Sameer closes the door and goes out to see who the person. Sameer relaxes to see it is the mechanic. Indira looks around the room and slowly goes towards the study table. She finds a lot of files, few CDs and few puzzle papers which are half filled. Indira smiles "wow, I think like me even Sameer likes to slow puzzles." She reads the puzzles and gets the answers she searches for the pen as she couldnot find one she opens her bag zip to take the pen out. Suddenly she hears the bed room door opened with a bang and Sameer standing at the door with angry eyes. Sameer "So tell me did you and your boyfriend Rishi both plan this." Indira gives a confusion look.

Sameer comes and stands infront of Indira still glaring her with his angry eyes. Indira before can open her mouth Sameer continues "do your boyfriend know that you are going to spend a night with me to give your boyfriend his job back. Or you planned to break my engagement with Natasha by throwing yourself on me getting caught red-handedly to my fiance. Tell me what you have planned." Indira gets angry and thinks 'did Natasha's kiss blowed his head.' and shout "what the hell are you talking. Why are you showing her angry on me? If you donot have enough trust on your girlfriend to give your hide out address and if she hurts your ego by finding it on her own then why are you blaming me and about Rishi, he even don't know that I am here and more over he is n-", she want to tell him that Rishi is not her boyfriend but stops "forget it. Just get it straight we did not plan anything and I am not such type of girl who throws herself on others. Now tell me why the hell you are blaming me like that suddenly." But Sameer did not believe her, he takes her arm pulling her near "you know what, the mechanic came and checked the car, and he informed me that rotor arm is missing." Indira gives a confused look "what is that?" Sameer gives an annoyed look and leaves Indira with a jerk "don't act innocent. You are the only one sleeping outside and it is easy for you to take rotor arm from car, so that we cannot go from here and then you can seduce me to get your boyfriend job, when your plan is not successful you called Natasha to give her the address so that she can catch us red-handed right" he starts walking forward point his finger at Indira. She goes back hanging her bag to her shoulder nodding her head as no and glaring at Sameer. Indira stops as her back hits a table, slowly raises her voice "you know what, you're sick. I just came in an impulse to your farm house to convenience you for Rishi's job because his career is in trouble. And about your stupid girlfriend I don't know that she will come here" she take a deep breath still angry on Sameer for accusing her "I- I really donot know what is rotor arm, I hardly learned driving recently from Rishi, how can I know about parts." Hearing Rishi's name Sameer gets angrier; he bangs his hand on the table beside Indira making her jump, due to Indira's messily turning from the table her bag pushes the files and CDs on the table. Her bag falls on the floor followed by the CDs and files. Indira shows her finger to Sameer "and if you remember I told you that I want to go with that villager but you only stopped me, now even I can doubt that you want to seduce me." Sameer "what, seduce you? Did you ever saw you face in the mirror? Forget seducing I don't even want to see you again. You are not my type." Indira "feeling is mutual." Indira takes her bag rough with a jerk pushing all the files and CDs fallen on her bag, zips it and goes from here leaving a fuming Sameer backside. Sameer knows he is at wrong. He is very much angry on himself for losing his cool due to Natasha. He donot know why he gets angry when Indira takes Rishi's name infront of him. He know this time he over reacted to a great extent. Sameer closes his eyes banging his hand on the wall. He comes out and sees Indira talking with the mechanic to give her a lift. Sameer goes near them tell to mechanic "you can go I will drop madam." Indira "no need I can go on my own." Sameer gets angry but closes his eyes "I I am sorry. Mein gusemma kuch jyadha ki boldi ya". Indira "Kuch jyadha, you have told a lot of evil words to me and you expect me to take you sorry and forget everything what you said." Sameer looks at mechanic and he gets the clue and goes from there. Indira did not notice that mechanic already left until she hears the motor vehicle starting sound. Indira shouts "yeh" but man is gone. Sameer catch her hand "look" Indira jerks her hand "donot touch me" shows her finger to Sameer. He places his hands up as surrendered "ok, I am really really sorry, I take my words back. When the mechanic told me that someone has removed the rotor arm intentionally, then of course we are only two here, I did not do this because I need to catch the flight on Monday for sure so I wonot play this stupid game to making my car repair in this deserted area, right, so my doubt will go on you." Indira thinks for few minutes 'he is right, of course the doubt will be on her. She took the impulsive decision to hide in his car and come to the farm house. Sameer did not force her to come with him and more over he stayed with her like a true gentleman thought kadoos and kanjoos.'  She cools a little and nods her head but still keeping a serious face. Sameer continues "and if this cools your angry then fine I will think about Rishi's job once I return from London. Till then ask him to take two weeks leave from job and chill in his house." Indira really cools down a little and nods her head as yes. Sameer continues "now go and sit in the car I will drive you till delhi, as a token of sorry for what I have said." Indira gives him a half smile and silently goes and sits in the car. Sameer relaxes taking a deep breath, till now he never gave explanation for his deeds not even to Natasha but with Indira it is a different experience. He doesn't know why he said sorry and gave explanation for his behavior. He doesn't know why he is giving Rishi another chance. Sameer is still confused why he accepted to give Rishi a chance just to smooth Indira's angry or hurt. But now he cannot take his words back now, he has no other way than giving Rishi another chance.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruhana05shria19Angels_Ringclustersofstaraysha1989IFfirst_saumya_Faria.-SupriyaluvsMN-mjht_one

Faria. IF-Sizzlerz
Faria.
Faria.

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
HaYe Preethi another mindblowing update.Ur each n every update just amazed me.U rock girl.Loved dis update 2 d core..I thot dey gonna spend another day in firm house.Any way no prob.Waiting 4 next part.Btw can we get dis updte twice in a day?Plzz!!! I'm really loving it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PD-

clustersofstar Goldie
clustersofstar
clustersofstar

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
lovely update

-PD-

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Faria-

HaYe Preethi another mindblowing update.Ur each n every update just amazed me.U rock girl.Loved dis update 2 d core..I thot dey gonna spend another day in firm house.Any way no prob.Waiting 4 next part.Btw can we get dis updte twice in a day?Plzz!!! I'm really loving it.

@bold This wish i cannot fullfill Faria LOL
will try to post dailyEmbarrassed
-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by clustersofstar

lovely update

Thanks Smile
mjht_one IF-Sizzlerz
mjht_one
mjht_one

FF Graphicer Senior

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
seriously mindblowing updates yaar
just got time to comment and i m so happy that u r writing this FF its so good...love it...awesome wrk...do update soon

-PD-

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjht_one

seriously mindblowing updates yaar
just got time to comment and i m so happy that u r writing this FF its so good...love it...awesome wrk...do update soon

Thanks for your comments dearSmile
-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
I am back with my update... 

little big update, hope you people will enjoySmile

Edited by preethimadhavg - 21 April 2012 at 8:39am

shria19

Go to top