Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Calculated Risk: SaRa FF - Last Part/pg-30 (Page 24)

IFfirst IF-Dazzler
IFfirst
IFfirst

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
What a way to end Shocked a beautiful updateThumbs Up  Approve
Do update soon Smile
It will be interesting to read how you will end  this FF and donot worry you are not dragging the story...as you mentioned in your comment...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PD-

shria19 Senior Member
shria19
shria19

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Beautiful update:)
do cont soon

-PD-

arhi_maneet Goldie
arhi_maneet
arhi_maneet

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
AMAZING UPDATE! SUPERB!

-PD-

Faria. IF-Sizzlerz
Faria.
Faria.

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Waiting 4 next part.Plz do cont soon.

-PD-

clustersofstar Goldie
clustersofstar
clustersofstar

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
continue soon

-PD-

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
hey all I am back with my update Hug

thodaaa late hogaye Blushing

Edited by preethimadhavg - 25 May 2012 at 9:36pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shria19clustersofstar

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged

Chapter-32

Indira panics donot know what to do. Rishi "come and sit Indira lets complete the album" 

Indira "yes" 

Sameer catches her duppata pulling her back whispers "kabaradara, if you go from here without giving me my cream" 

Indira whisper with her teeth "cream means" 

Sameer whispers "kiss" Indira eyes opens wide making a 'o' with her mouth. Indira takes a deep breath and with fake angry tone says "no way, dekho Sameer please go from here if any one sees you here it will be good" 

Sameer "sawal hi nahin vutha… until unless I get my cream" 

Rishi turns towards Indira "what are you doing their?" Indira gives a helpless smile to Rishi and whisper to Sameer "please Sameer let me go" hearing her helpless voice sameer says "I will wait for you at the back of your room on the terrace come as soon as possible and remember I wonot leave until I take my cream" 

Sameer leaves her duppata and goes otherside of the terrace. Indira goes near Rishi and starts turning the pages of album but nothing is registered in her brain except Sameer's words. Rishi "Sameer sir" Indira gets alerted "where?" and she starts search around. 

Rishi pats her hand and says "where are you searching, I am showing him in the album?" 

Indira "oh, ok I thought you are telling me that he came here" 

Rishi "why he will come here, he might be busy with his personal life now or at most he might be sleeping" 

Indira whispers with her teeth sarcastically "ya busy with his personal life" turns towards the director where Sameer might be waiting for her now. Indira closes her eyes 'oh god I am sure Sameer might be waiting for me, he is so stubborn. What can I do now? I cannot say Rishi to leave, it will be so rude. But how can I go to meet Sameer.' Indira gets an idea, "Rishi oh mujhe bohot pyaas lagi hain, I will go and drink some water and come" Rishi "ok" Indira comes out and turns other side to go when she hears Rishi's voice "where are you going that side. Steps are on other side right" 

Indira closes her eyes and says "oh mee, oh mein bhabi ko bola rahi thi takki she can bring some water bottle and throw from down so that catch it and I donot need to go down" Rishi "ok" and starts checking the album. Indira checks around her and before she can go into the corner where Sameer is waiting, someone pulls her into the corner, trapping her between the wall and his muscular body. Indira blushes and bends her eyes lids without looking into Sameer's face. The moonlight is the only light falling on them. The silver line of her body is shining in the moonlight. Sameer placed his thumb on her cheek caring her then traced her lips with his thumb making her shiver. Indira slowly raises her eyes "sam-" and rests of the words are died in her throat when Sameer took her lips into a deep kiss…

Indira comes to the room controlling her blush and heartbeat. Sameer left the terrace after he got his cream, to very much of Indira's relief. Sameer came from neighbor's terrace as they are not at home. 

Rishi "where is the bottle, even I want the water" 

Indira "oh mein na pani peekar vapas bhabi ko dadee" 

Rishi "tum be naa, fine wait I will go and get some water" 

Rishi goes down sees Seema coming from outside. Rishi is confused "bhabi you are coming from outside then who gave Indira water" Seema is confused "what, I did not get you Rishi. I just came" 

Rishi "Indira said she has asked you for some water bottle and you throw from down stair" showing the terrace and ground where they are standing. 

Seema "Indira naa kaha aur tum na maanlee. Tum be naaa" 

Rishi scratches his head "then what is Indira doing on corner of terrace till now? I am so confused" Seema thinks 'corner of the terrace'. While Seema is coming into the house she saw some shadow going out from terrace to neighbor's terrace. Seema 'is this means some guy came to meet Indira. oh my god, does this means Indira has some one in her life. So my doubts are right, Indira is in love. Chalo Indira keep your secret until I caught you red handed. God kitna satayatha mujhe. Now it is your turn, I am not going to leave you so easily. I will tease the hell out of you the day get the name of that guy' Seema giving a naughty smile goes from their leaving a confused Rishi. Rishi thinks 'what happened to bhabi, she is smiling to herself. God I think I will go mad if I stay any more here. Better I go get some water first.' Rishi leaves after some time.

Next day, Indira reached her lab to find Ishitha waiting for her. Ishitha is looking dull and she can see marks of tears under her eyes. Rishi is trying to console Ishitha. Indira goes near Ishitha places her hand on her shoulder says with concern "Ishitha, what happened" 

Ishitha burst outs "everything happened as I feared Indira" 

Indira gives a confused look towards Rishi, where he turns her a helpless look like listen-to-her look. Indira turns towards Ishitha and says "first relax Ishitha, drink some water" 

Rishi supplies the water, Indira makes her drink and asks her to sit "now tell me what happened?" 

Ishitha "my parents came to know about me and Rishi" 

Indira "this is a good thing. When you both decided to marry than ofcourse next step is to tell your parents right" 

Ishitha "you do not understand Indira. I know one or the other day we need to tell our parents but I want to be the first to tell them the news. If the news come from third person it will be horrible to hear. You cannot even imagine how the third person may manipulate the news. My parents-" 

she release a sob "my parents trust me so much and when the third person told all wrong things about me and Rishi, I cannot even imagine how much they might be hurt" 

Indira say angrily "how can they believe the third person than their daughter" Ishitha "you are not understanding Indira, when a third person comes and points a finger at their daughter it will be more humiliation than anything. They feel I hided a big part of my life with them when I never kept any secrets from them. They are so much hurt due to gossips that they are not ready to hear me" 

Indira "come on Ishitha it is you who has to marry Rishi not your parents, let's go we will talk with them and decide immediately" the trio turns when they hears someone voice behind "I think we should wait till they get cool down" Sameer standing at the room with folding his hands to his chest. Ishitha and Rishi become alert. 

Sameer comes in "sorry guys I heard your discussion so couldnot stop myself" Rishi "that's ok sir, we really need some advice on this" 

Sameer nods his head meaningfully and continues "this is really a sensitive matter; I know they might be very angry to hear the gossips about their own daughter whom they trust the most. So it is good to wait till they cool down so that they can think what is good and what is bad for their daughter. Rishi is good guy no one can reject him but the timing and the way the truth came out is not good. So let's wait for few days and then you take Rishi with you to your parents and introduce him. Then rest we can see what to do later. Well I think it is better if Rishi and Ishitha take leave for the day otherwise in this mood if Ishitha does the work she might blow the lab taking inspiration from Rishi" 

Rishi and Ishitha blushes but manages a smile. Indira shakes her head glaring at Sameer for making fun of her friends. Rishi and Ishitha take leave to discuss how to go infront of their parents and convince them.

Indira puts her elbow on Sameer's shoulder "not bad, Mr.know-it-all. Kya tum na psychology main PHD ki hain" 

Sameer removes Indira's hand on his shoulder and hugs her from back, Indira panics "Sameer ya office hain" Sameer gives a careless nod and says "mera office hain nothing will happen. Actually PHD nahin but my mom use to say" Sameer becomes little dull but covers his sadness and says "as you know my parents did a runaway marriage, my mom always remembers her family and says 'may be if they could have waiting for little while for some good time and convince their parents, we would have had a very big family' my dad always feel bad for separating my mom from her family. They never argued and blamed each other but they use to feel bad in some occasions where there is no one to share with us. We need the family Indira; we cannot push our family for our impulse decisions. May be at that time we may feel we are right, our love is the most important thing in our life but in long future may be our relationship may get burdened as we feel separated from everyone. I donot want that to happen to us or to anyone" 

Indira understands what Sameer want to say. Till now Indira never thought in that prospective may because she never encounters such situation. In her family she is pampered by everyone.  She knows the value of relationships but never know how it will feel when the relations get hurt because she never hurt anyone till now intentionally or unintentionally to know the pain. She has full confidence on her parents that they can never mistrust her not for a single moment. Whatever happened her family is with her as her support and in vidith-Seema love story, there is no such drama happened everything went cool. So Indira has very less experience in handling such gossips.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruhana05binudamaniaushalishria19clustersofstararhi_maneetaysha1989IFfirstPrada_176.SilentPrincess

arhi_maneet Goldie
arhi_maneet
arhi_maneet

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
VERY NICE! AWESOME! LOVED IT!

-PD-

Go to top