Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Calculated Risk: SaRa FF - Last Part/pg-30 (Page 23)

Prada_176 IF-Rockerz
Prada_176
Prada_176

Posted: 23 May 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
lovely update Clap
loved their confessionBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PD-

shria19 Senior Member
shria19
shria19

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Beautiful update:)
loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
continue soon

-PD-

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
hey all i am back with my update... Party
i am going to end this FF with next 8 to 10 parts...Embarrassed

i thought of writing more but felt that i am dragging the FF... it will sure lose its beauty so will end and will concentrate on Business Deal and if possible will start another soon Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shria19clustersofstar

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged

Chapter-31

Indira goes along with Ishaan but looking back at Sameer thought she cannot see him as he is sitting in the car and glass windows are closed. Sameer observes Indira going gets disappointed. Indira reaches her relatives house but with a broad smile. Everyone are confused kutumb thinks 'did Indira liked that guy, oh no. I did not like him at all. Before I want Indira to say yes to this match but after seeing the way the guy and his mother is behaving I really donot want my Indira to marry. I think I should do something and keep daughter away from that guy till we leave to Chandigarh' Kutumb "beta Indira, how is the fields and all, hope you are enjoying" Indira "yes mom, they beautiful" says dreamily. Kutumb continues "then go and enjoy naa why to waste your time here. I will call you once we start ok" Indira just want this opportunity to run from there. She says "ok mom, bye" she runs from there. Ishaan is busy with Inder and Vidith is busy with Seema. Rohan is still clearing his running nose due to allergy sitting with his mother. Kiran asks "where is Indira, ask her to come and sit with us. My son want to talk with her. I think they still did not speak much" kutumb continues "why did he jumped in to mud pond" Kiran "what?" Kutumb covers "I mean bechara how did he fallen in mud pond" Kiran keeps her hand on her sons head and says "yes , poor son" Kutumb thinks 'keep your poor son with you' and gives a smile and says "oh actually I send Indira on some work, she will come. Aree rohan beta go, go and take rest when Indira comes I will call you" Rohan who is really sick now nods his head and goes to his room followed by his mother kiran. 

Indira runs towards the fields where Sameer's car is parked before, gets disappointed when she did not find the car. She turns back to go when someone pulls her making her fall on hay heap along with him. She raises her head to see that she has fallen on sameer and both on hay heap. 

Indira shouts "Sameer" and hugs him "I thought you left" 

Sameer "how can I go leaving my Indira and more over after she confessed her feelings to me" he tights the hug pulling Indira too close to him. Indira puts her hand on his chest and rests her head on her hand looking into Sameer's eyes. Sameer plays with her locks falling on her face and caring her cheek, enjoying the feel of her soft skin. 

Indira "where is your car. I did not find it here so I though you left me" 

Sameer "oh the farmers came and asked me to remove my car, so I just parked on other side" Sameer rolls over Indira coming on top of her looking into her eyes slowly bend down and hides his head in the hallow of her neck and hugs her tight. Indira feels heat of Sameer body warming her up, she breaths unevenly. She closes her eyes to savior the feel; she likes Sameer weight on her body. But she feels shy looking at the intimate way they are lying, she tries to move but Sameer "stay like that Indira, I want to savior the soft feel of yours under me". 

She places her hands around him pulling him as close as possible. They stayed in each other's arms like god knows how many minutes or hours. Later they roamed all over the fields hand in hand enjoying the beautiful nature and cool breeze just like teenagers who fall in love for the first time. It is almost in the evening when Ishaan comes to search for Indira. Sameer pecks on Indira cheek and says good bye and starts back to Chandigarh. Indira goes along with Ishaan. Sharma family takes leave from everyone and goes back to Chandigarh. Inder politely rejects the match after consulting Kutumb and Indira. Everyone are in deep sleep when they reached Chandigarh no one noticed the continue blush and smile on Indira's face except Seema. 

First Seema thought may be Indira is blushing because liked Rohan when Indira came back from fields but when she rejected Rohan, seema is confused. From her corner of her eyes seema noticed Indira's every move. 

Seema "kuch tho gadbad hain, Indira is looking very happy and she is blushing as if she fallen in love for the first time. Oh my god is she in love. If this is true then with whom? Rishi is not possible because he is hooked with Ishitha, everyone knows that then who is the mystery person. I need to find out."

Next day Indira gets ready to go to office with very much care. To Kutumbs happiness and Seema increasing doubts, Indira is looking like a girl. Indira has taken care of small to smallest thing while dressing up. Indira never cared about her appearance and kutumb has to roam around Indira and request her like hell to make her wear anything girly dresses and then also Indira wears them like a burden but never looks herself in mirror to check if the dress suits her. Today seema is seeing a new Indira. 

Seema "ok Indira, you keep your little secret and I will make sure to find out." Indira reaches office, deposits her mobile at security and goes inside. As Indira is about to cross Sameer's office someone pulls her with her hand inside the cabin, she donot need rocket science to know who it is. Indira smiles as soon as she sees Sameer who puts his hands around his waist pulling her close. Sameer "so when will we get married" he asked so simply as if he asking her to come out with him. 

Indira gives him a disbelieve look and says "are you proposing me" 

Sameer "yes" 

Indira "then remove your hands" 

Sameer "why" 

Indira "I said remove your hands first" 

Sameer gets confused and removes his hands. Indira folders her hands and says "do you think this is a marriage proposal" points her finger to him "Mr. Sameer Diwan remember one thing thought I very rarely behave as a girl, this does not mean that you will say let's get married then will come running to marry you" 

Sameer lips forms a 'o' Indira glaring at Sameer continues "sit on your knees give me a ring and then propose like a gentleman. Until then I wonot say yes to your marriage proposal, got that" completes her speech. Sameer starts laughing on Indira act. Indira gets angrier on Sameer and goes out of office still fuming. As soon as Indira exits Sameer laughs even louder Sameer thinks 'oh god she is so cute when she is angry. Wow to get this cute angry face I can do anything, tease her to the core' with mischief smile Sameer follows Indira to the lab. Indira enters the lab still angry on Sameer for proposing so lamely. Sameer thought of teasing some time and then propose  her but Indira did not gave a chance and to their luck or bad luck three became busy with their work slowly. Sameer thought of talking with Indira in the evening. Indira is at security sees Sameer approaching her so she runs before Sameer can reach him. Sameer "god she is so stubborn. What shall I do now?" Sameer gets an idea and goes from there.

Indira and Rishi sits on terrace room checking Vidith and Seema marriage album, as Rishi came first time after Vidith and Seema's marriage. Indira showing the pictures to Rishi laughing on them suddenly sees a shadow before she could say something the shadow comes out into light and says "hey" with his hands. 

Indira almost falls from her chair seeing Sameer standing leaning to the big window of the room. Indira opens her mouth but only air comes out, she still couldnot believe that Sameer is there. 

Rishi sees Indira "what happened Indira" Rishi sees Indira looking at his back, he turns to see who is it and Indira shouts "nahin" Rishi gets shocked and asks "what" 

Indira looks at Rishi and says "n-nothing… y-you see the pictures" 

Indira sees over Rishi's shoulder but she cannot find Sameer there. Indira is confused now did she have seen Sameer really or it's her illusion. 

Indira "one minute, I will come" she slowly goes to the window as if she is adjusting curtains and searches for Sameer but she cannot find him. She decides it is her illusion and she is turns and about to move one hand caught her waist and the other closes her mouth before she can shout. 

Indira with wide eyes looks at Rishi. But to her lucky Rishi is still looking into the album. Sameer whispers "it's me" 

Indira eyes now shows angry and she takes a sharp turn. Sameer leaves her waist and stands infront of her folding his hands and giving her his million dollar smile which runs a chill down her spine. 

Indira stammers "w-what are you doing here?" 

Sameer touches her nose and says "to manavo my girlfriend" 

Indira shows her fake angry and turns to otherside smiling. 

Rishi "Indira what are you doing there and why are you smiling" Indira stops smiling and stammers "oh oh cat, yes cat it is roaming here and there na soo" 

Rishi ok and bends his head saying "come Indira see your picture, it is looking nice." 

Sameer "cat, and me. Indira you are gone pay for this" before Indira can go Sameer catches her plaits pulling her back. Indira puts her hand on her mouth not to making noise. 

Sameer whispers in her ears lighting touching her ear lobule with his lips "you made me cat right now this cat want the cream" Indira is confused "cream" Sameer "yes, cream" and bytes her ear. Indira makes a fist with her hands not to make any noise.  

Sameer came to apologies to Indira but this is turning into romantic evening for him.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruhana05ushalishria19clustersofstaraysha1989IFfirst.SilentPrincessPrada_176

ushali Senior Member
ushali
ushali

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Awesome update...

-PD-

Faria. IF-Sizzlerz
Faria.
Faria.

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Awww what a beautrful update. Sara romance was damn cute.Awesomepart..Keep it up .Congo 4 bcuming if dazzler

-PD-

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Faria-

Awww what a beautrful update. Sara romance was damn cute.Awesomepart..Keep it up .Congo 4 bcuming if dazzler

Thanks Faria Hug

Edited by preethimadhavg - 24 May 2012 at 12:37pm
clustersofstar Goldie
clustersofstar
clustersofstar

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
beautiful update
congrates for becoming if dazzlar Big smile

-PD-

Go to top