Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Calculated Risk: SaRa FF - Last Part/pg-30 (Page 21)

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged

Chapter-28

Indira has a disturbed sleep as she is thinking about sameer till early hours and slept for very few hours. Kutumb comes and sat on Indira's bed, pushing Indira's hair back tracing her face with love. Indira smiles and keeps her head on her lap. 

Kutumb "beta, do you have problem in office" 

Indira still with closed eyes "no maa, why?" 

Kutumb "nothing you are looking very disturbed and" said with a sad tone "not talking with us properly" Indira feels the pain in kutumb's voice, she feels guilty for ignoring her family because of her tiff with sameer.  Before Indira could respond, kutumb continues "Always stays in your thoughts…" with a hesitation kutumb says "are y-you in l-love" 

Indira suddenly opens her eyes and sits with a jerk stammers "n-no maa, not-nothing like that", she gives a forced smile and says "you are right maa, office ma bohot sara kaaam hain. My boss came from Delhi and I am assisting him in Rishi's project. So he is giving me a lot of work. So I am little tired." 

Kutumb gives a relief sign thinks 'meri bachi, she is so nave. She is not like all these modern girls. She donot know anything about these Love and all', kutumb says "I told you a lot of time to resign the job and sit at home but you-" 

Indira cuts her "maa please donot start again. I am hungry, let me get freshen-up. Please make my breakfast." 

Kutumb "ok baba, listen we are going to Seema's chachi's house. They invited all of us for their daughter's engagement" 

Indira keeps a face and about to reject Kutumb continues "Please donot say no you need to come" Indira die hard wants to refuse but kutumb is already feeling bad for Indira not speaking with her properly, she donot want to give more pain to her mother. Indira gives a smile to kutumb and nods her head as yes.

Kutumb goes to living room where Inder, Seema are waiting for her. Seema "what did she say? Mummyji have you told her about the alliance?" 

Kutumb uncomfortably nods as yes. 

Seema feels happy "did she say yes." 

Kutumb again nods yes giving a forced smile. Seema happily goes to her room to get ready. But Inder understand kutumb did not told anything to Indira. Inder "tell me the truth did you tell her" 

Kutumb "no, I have no courage to tell her that. So I just asked her to get ready to go Seema's Chachi's house. We will tell her once we go there" 

Inder "if she gets angry after knowing what we will do." 

Kutumb pancing inside for Indira's angry but keeps a brave face saying "donot worry main hoon na I will take care." Inder shakes his head; he knows how much kutumb might be panicing. 

Inder puts his hand on kutumb's shoulder "have you asked her if she likes someone." 

Kutumb nods her head "yes, I asked her if she loves someone and she said no, she is just tired with her work that's all." 

But still Inder did not felt like believing but he did not argued with kutumb may be he is reading too much into things. Inder decided to leave the matter to Indira's fate. Actually Seema's chachi's friend liked Indira and bought the alliance of their son who is working in Mumbai as software engineer. Last week the relatives came to SN has actually come to talk about Indira's alliance, but Indira is not in mood to hear what they are saying. Now Sharma family are going to see the guy in Seems's chachi's house. Indira is still unaware of this development.  Inder, Vidith and kutumb liked the match very much so they want Indira to meet the guy and if she likes they want to proceed further. Munna said he will do the background check as he is in the same field and has few friends in Mumbai. Ishaan know about some match came for Indira but donot know about this development as Kutumb is hided from him because if Ishaan knows he sure will tell Indira, so she donot want any mess before seeing the match. Kutumb wants Indira first to see the guy and maybe she likes the match and accepts for marriage. Kutumb is like all mothers only dream is to see her daughter as dulhan, going into a rich and good family. 

By 10 AM everyone gets ready to leave to Seema's relative's house. Indira wears simple punjabhi suit thought kutumb requested her many times to wear lehnga. Indira's family leaves for the engagement. As soon as the Sharma family leaves, Sameer goes to the house and see the lock. He gets disappointed and asks the neighbors who is passing him "hmm listen, where is Ind- " clear his throat "I mean where did sharma family went." Neighbor who got the information from kutumb who proudly told to all her neighbor's about Indira's alliance replied "they went to set Indira's match with some guy working in Mumbai." Sameer almost shouts "what?" shocked stands with an open mouth. Sameer felt as if earth is shaking under his legs. 

Sameer stammered "can-can I know where they went I mean, it-it is very urgent to meet I-Inder sharma." 

Neighbor gives the address and goes from there. Sameer take a deep breath goes towards his car thinking 'I really feel like killing someone. Before it is Rishi and now another guy, why always people come in between me and Indira. When I kidnapped her that is the best moments in my life. Only me and my Indira. I feel like kidnapping her again and keep her for myself away from all the guys in the world.' Sameer keeps his hand on his heart like cooling himself 'Sameer donot get dishearten, yet the match is not set. If match is fixed also I donot care. First I need to meet Indira and tell her what I feel, then rest will depend on her decision.' Sameer sit in his car and rises the accelerated with a determination to talk with Indira today at any cost and starts to address given by the lady.

On other side Indira and family nearly reaches the village where Seema's relatives reside. The area is covered with beautiful fields and greenery. Indira remembers Sameer's farm house, she thinks 'those 3 days are so memorable in my life. Kash, oh 3 days kabhi katham na hota taa I would have been with Sameer by now.' She feels sad but covers her sadness with a smile for her parents looks away at the green fields. They are going in Innova - Ishaan is sitting with the driver, in middle seat Inder, kutumb and Indira are sitting and at the back seat seema and vidith occupied. As they are coming near the house, seema says "I think kiran aunty and family might have reached the house with Rohan" kutumb panics hearing seema's words. Indira did not pay any attention. Seema continues "Indira, Rohan is working as team leader in xxx software company in Mumbai, I heard he gets a good pay as well. He is good looking, smart and down to earth. My aunty said once you say yes, they want to do engagement immediately" Indira turns her head towards Seema gives a confusion look "for what I have to say yes?" Now seema gets confused says coolly "for your marriage with Rohan" Ishaan who is drinking water chokes the water and starts coughing badly. Inder looks at shocked expression of Indira and nags kutumb to tell Indira about the match. Kutumb gives a panic look and slowly turns towards Indira puts her hand on Indira hand says "beta, you know right whatever we do or think it is for your good" Indira glares at her mother and says "come to the point maa" Kutumb gives an uneasy smile to Indira and says "oh Seema ki chachi ki friend hain naa Kiranji vunka beta ka rishta aya hain tumhara liya. So we-we are going to see the guy today" Indira's almost shouts "what? And you did not tell me before coming here" with a wide open eyes looking at kutumb, Seema panics and looks at Inder and whispers "papaji Indira donot know about the match till now. But mummyji said-" Inder gives a half smile nodding his head as no. Seema gives a panic look to vidith and he keeps his hand on her hand saying her to relax. Indira "maa aap-" Inder comes to rescue kutumb from Indira's angry "beta, listen. We just got the match; you see the guy and meet him today. If you like we will proceed otherwise we can still reject the match. There is no force" Hearing her father's words Indira cools down. She simply nods her head.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

saneha85ushalishria19clustersofstaraysha1989IFfirstPrada_176

Faria. IF-Sizzlerz
Faria.
Faria.

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Beautiful update.Loved it so much.Bt missing sara a lot.I want a longgg update on sara moment.Do update soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PD-

clustersofstar Goldie
clustersofstar
clustersofstar

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
missing sara a lot.I want saraish update. looking forward 2 next part.
hope the power cut problem has solvedLOL

-PD-

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
hey guys i am back with my update... as their is no SaRa scenes in last couple of episodes on your wishes i am giving a big update Party (according to me Wink)

and let me warn you only one SaRa scene is their but it is worth to read Embarrassed (my opinion Blushing)

hope you people will enjoySmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saneha85clustersofstarIFfirst

saneha85 Groupbie
saneha85
saneha85

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethimadhavg

hey guys i am back with my update... as their is no SaRa scenes in last couple of episodes on your wishes i am giving a big update Party (according to me Wink)

and let me warn you only one SaRa scene is their but it is worth to read Embarrassed (my opinion Blushing)

Jaldi post karo...we are waiting Wink

-PD-

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Chapter-29

Indira and family reach the house. Seema's family gives a warm walk to all. Kutumb is very happy to see grand and warm welcome from vidith's saursal. Seema introduced kiran to Indira.
Seema "Indira, she is my kiran aunty and aunty she is Indira, I know you already know her but just the formal introduction." Indira gives a forceful smile and greets Kiran and her family.
Kiran "my son Rohan is working as team leader in Mumbai. He earns 12 lakhs per annum. He is planning to buy a flat in Mumbai and get settled there. We saw Indira in Seema's engagement, sorry we couldnot come for the marriage. But we really liked Indira and thought she will be perfect match for our son. What do you think kutumbji"
kutumb is very impressed with the match. If it is in her hand she would have made Indira marry the guy on the spot. Inder cleared his throat and said "kiranji, we have no objection if Indira and Rohan likes each other. I want to leave the decision to my daughter." Kutumb prays in heart 'oh god, Please see that Indira gets a good match which is perfect for her in all ways. 100 nariyal chadavunge'
Kiran continues boasting about her son "why not Inderji. Rohan went to attend some call from office. You know in the village we have network problem and he is very busy person, I have told him a lot about Indira then only he came to see her otherwise busy people and busy work" Inder nods his head with a polite smile, where kutumb is getting so impressed couldnot hide her broad smile for getting such a good match. Ishaan rolled his eyes. Vidith kept his expression netural. Seema is happy in her own world. Only Indira is feeling so uncomfortable like she is sitting on thorns. She does not like this idea of meeting the groom and all. But to keep her parents word she silently sits infront of kiran whose family is inspecting Indira like an object.
Indira thinks 'this is the last and final time I am going to see the prospective groom. From next time I will warn maa not to set such things. Oh god it is so embrassessing to sit infront of every one as if I am in a display.' Indira is getting angry but keeps her angry on check not to burst on in front of everyone.

Kiran's husband asks Indira "are you planning to continue your job after marriage" before Indira can answer he continues "actually we want a house wife for our son who can sit at home and look after him as he is earning enough" Indira tells herself to cool down, till now even her father never asked her to do a job for money. He always encouraged Indira to take up a job so that she can be independent.
Inder knows Indira's temper and what she is thinking, he says "Indira never worked for money, she likes to do a job. So we encouraged her to take up the job. If she continues her job after marriage I think it will good for her"
Indira relaxes but what kutumb said boiled her blood even more kutumb "hain hain but when she will have her kids she will sure resign the job and will stay at home to look after the kids."
Indira is not angry on kutumb for asking her to leave the job for kids but she is angry on kutumb for keeping Indira at this spot and everything is so embarrassing for her. Everyone is openly talking about marriage and kids that too infront of all new people whom she donot know at all and more over she is not at all ready for the marriage now. Ishaan is feeling suffocated as Kiran started singing praises of her son, as if he is the only one in this world who is earning.
Kiran saw Ishaan who is sitting uncomfortably and says "he is you younger son right. What are you doing beta?"
Ishaan "I applied for loan to start my own fast food restaurant and for now I am working in 3 star hotel as chef for part time."
Kiran laughs openly says "cook, even my cousin's son is a cook, he took that profession because he is dumb in studies than our Rohan, he can never compete with my son you know, anyways then Ishaan can cook in Indira and rohan's marriage also. We can get a free cook for us"
Ishaan gets hurt and Indira glares at Kiran. Vidith, seema and Inder no one likes what kiran said about Ishaan.Though kutumb also did not like what kiran said but she has old thinking that daugher's would-be sasural so-we-should-not-make-them-angry type of sentiments.

Indira "whatever the profession may be and how much a person earns, everything is only to eat 3 meals a day right. So I think aunty your cousin's son and my brother are in the best profession who can satisfy a lot of people who are hungry than your son Rohan's profession."
Kiran gets shocked for Indira's answer which kutumb tries to cover immediately saying "hain oh, Indira be naa has a good sense of humor. Ishaan and Indira always debat about these professions thing like which is better than others. So Indira just telling her point of view. Seema go and get some drinks to all" turns towards Indira "you too go and help bhabi" Seema goes inside followed by Indira.
Seema puts her hand on Indira "I am sorry Indira, arranged marriages such situations come where we need to adjust a little. I have seen my cousins who face same situations but-" she signs and continues "Every mother boasts about their son"
Indira "bhabi, who stopped her to boast about her son but she has no right to insult my brother profession" closes her eyes to see Seema's pleasing face. Seema knows what Indira is going through. Seema did not thought Kiran will talk like this, she knows that kiran boasts about her son a bit more but she might not have guessed something like this will happen.
Seema "please relax. She is little over boarded to see her son is getting married, I mean little over excited. I am sure you will like Rohan. Please meet him once for your parent's sake. If you did not like him then we wonot force you"
Indira thinks 'getting married my foot, anyway let's see that mahaan attma as well then I will tell my decision which I already a big NO' and says "ok bhabi for you and for my parents sake I will meet him".

Rohan reach's the house. "Hey every one, I am Rohan nice to meet you all" he greets in style. Ishaan and vidith greets him. "So where is the girl I need to meet?"
Kutumb makes a faceas she did not like the way he asked for Indira, till now she is fine with the match but now she too has some second thoughts. Inder hides his smile looking at kutumb's expression and thinks 'oh so kutumb did not like the guy thank god and now god save this guy from Indira'
Inder "I will introduce my daughter to you", he calls Indira who comes along with Seema with some cool drinks for all. Rohan stands and gives his hand to Indira "hey I am rohan, I hope you might have heard about me from many people by now, only good things I suppose" and laughs.
Indira gives him a forcible smile and says "why, you want to tell all bad things by yourself".
Inder chokes his drink, Ishaan, seema and vidith hides here smile. Kutumb though want to laugh but keeps a serious face as if she did not understand anything.
Rohan "good joke, I really like your sense of humor. Can we talk in private for some time to understand each other more. Please donot tell me like villagers you people have some restrictions of girl and boy not meeting before marriage and all. I am very open you know."
Indira gives a sweet smile and says "sure why not? Let's go"
Inder, Vidith and Ishaan encourages where Seema and kutumb panics as they already know Indira's angry meter is full on today. Kutumb and seema tries to stop them but Inder, Ishaan encouraged them to go and talk in PRIVATE along with Rohan's family.
Seema takes them to nearby farms and whisper in Indira's ears "poor guy donot take all you're angry on him" and gives a smile to Rohan as if she is telling him all the best and goes from there.

The climate is pleasant and farms on fully grown. Indira walks in the middle of farms enjoying the cool breeze. It is a wheat farm and middle of harvesting season, so the whole land is looking yellowish green creating a pleasant view. Rohan is walking beside her.
Rohan "so tell me about youself"
Indira turn her head towards him saying "is it a HR round"
Rohan laughs as if Indira cracked a joke "oh you are so funny, I like that" Indira gives a confused look "I did not joked anything here"
Rohan "its ok, if you have nothing great to tell about yourselve then I will tell about me I work in Mumbai-"
Indira cuts "I know working in Mumbai software company early 12 lakhs for annum and going to buy a house soon, already I have all the information about you. Your poojaya matha ji has already told me and if this HR round is completed can we enjoy the climate."
Rohan did not understand what to say next "hain oh, ya actually I hate villages so muddy and all. You know in Mumbai it is not like that-"
Indira cuts "ya I know there is always pollution around the city than here" Indira rolls her eyes thinks 'just went to Mumbai and he is creating such a scene. If he shifts permentaly to US then god knows how much he will change. God 'though' itself is unbearable'
Indira suddenly see a muddy pond at a distance and turns towards Rohan and says "so tell me about your job and all. I think you lead a team it means a lot of people should be obeying your order right"
Rohan get happy as Indira bought such a topic, he starts his boasting "yes, yes you know my words are like patta ka lakheer. Everyone has to obey me and-" rohan goes blah blah without seeing infront of him. Indira slowly observes the way and slowly puts her leg before rohan on which he trips and falls straight on face into the muddy pond.Rohan gets up and still sits in the muddy pond giving Indira a what-to-do-next look, Indira laughs and says "stay here will bring some water" she turns and goes from here still laughing.

Suddenly someone pulls her into the otherside of fields. Indira is about to shout but someone puts his hand on her mouth. Indira's eyes gets widen to see Sameer infront of her. Sameer stands looking at her without giving any emotion away.

Sameer "I will remove my hand if you promise me to hear me"
Indira nods her head as yes. As soon as Sameer remove hand Indira pushes him, who did not anticipated Indira's this move falls on his back on the farm and Indira says "I wonot listen to anyone. Good bye" and she starts running towards the house. She is angry on everyone, her mood is too cranky now to listen anything. Indira runs and suddenly goes and bangs something rises her head to see Sameer is standing infront of her with his hands on his hips and with an angry expression.
Indira shows her finger to Sameer "dekho, if I shout all people will gather here and they even donot think you are CEO of Diwan foundation but beat you black and blue remember"
Sameer starts walking forward making Indira move back. Indira gets nervous to see Sameer's angry look and his advancing towards her. She checks around her if anyone is present to help her. She curses herself for not allowing anyone to follow them as she want to take full class to Rohan and she does not want anyone to disturb or stop her. Indira before can continue her thoughts Sameer takes her hand and picks from on his shoulder like a gunny bag and starts walking todays his car which he parked at little distance under some trees.

Actually Sameer comes to the village and started searching for the address suddenly sees Indira and Rohan coming into the fields, he stopped his car little away from the farms and followed them by the time he is about to reach them he saw Rohan in muddy pond and Indira going back.

As Sameer is carrying her on his shoulder, Indira is shocked to react for few seconds. Suddenly she realizes that Sameer is taking her somewhere forcefully and she thinks 'what am I doing, I need to shout, he is carrying me on his shoulder'. Wait, he is carrying me on his shoulder just like the dream I have seen in Delhi' oh know it means is he going to kiss me next, oh my god' before Indira can decide to shout or not Sameer drops her and makes her stand on her feet.
Indira points her finger still keeping a brave face and keeping another hand on her mouth, she stammers "dekho-"
Sameer did not  hear her but he opens his car lock and pushes Indira into the car making her sit in the passenger seat with force and locks the car and goes to driver seat.
Indira tries to open the door, but thanks to sameer's remote control car due to which the lock is not opening for her.
Sameer comes and sit in the driver seat and points finger to Indira and says "listen Indira, just give me few minutes and let me explain you everything. After hearing everything I will leave the final decision to you."

Indira looks at the remote control in his hand and then looks into his eyes. She suddenly notices how close Sameer is sitting to her, immediately again she remembers the dream of Sameer carrying her on his shoulder and then kissing her. Indira keeps her hand on her mouth confusing Sameer. He closes his eyes seeing Indira's deeds, says "Indira why are you acting so weird. I am requesting you to listen to me and you are showing me your attitude" forwards the remote control hand in front of her unknowingly. Indira who has complete concentration on the remote snatches the remote and tries to press the buttons. Sameer acts immediately and tries to snatch back the remote from her hand. On other side Rohan waiting for Indira, Rohan "yuck mud. I feel like puking. Oh god where is Indira. She still not come. I think it is better I go on my own and fetch some water" Rohan starts working towards the end of the farm.

Indira and Sameer are busy in playing the snatching game with remote, Indira is pressing the buttons which ever she can press, which opened the car window on sameer's side. Indira sees Rohan approaching the car at a distance. Rohan is so immense in removing the mud on his body to notice the car and Indira infront of him at a distance. Sameer follows Indira's eyes to see Rohan is approaching them.  Sameer senses Indira is about to shout and as he guessed Indira voiced "Ro-"and is cut suddenly by Sameer's mouth. He takes Indira lips into his to stop her from shouting; because both their hands are locked on remote he used the best way he can to stop Indira from shouting. Slowly both unknowingly press the button which closed the window slowly before Rohan can see them. Indira and Sameer locked them self in the car where Indira's lips are locked with Sameer's for a breath-taking kiss... Indira's dream came true...

Edited by preethimadhavg - 21 May 2012 at 3:50am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruhana05ushalishria19clustersofstaraysha1989IFfirst.SilentPrincessPrada_176

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saneha85

updated enjoy Hug

saneha85

saneha85 Groupbie
saneha85
saneha85

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by saneha85

updated enjoy Hug
l

hmmm why she is not giving the cjance to speak... hmmm m sad Cry... but happy atlast her dream came true...Clap Clap Clap

-PD-

Go to top