Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Calculated Risk: SaRa FF - Last Part/pg-30 (Page 2)

C_O_O_L Goldie
C_O_O_L
C_O_O_L

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
glad to see sara ff!!!!
concept looks different
cont soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PD-

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Thanks for your love and support guys, here is the characters introduction... will post my first chapter tongiht Smile

Edited by preethimadhavg - 11 April 2012 at 9:35pm

shria19

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged

Characters:

Indira Sharma(23 years): She is beautiful but tomboyish girl, who is pampered by her family. She gives a damn to anyone and does what she wants. She got the title Miss Hitler from her collage and office colleagues, due to her sharp tongue and strict attitude.

Sameer Diwan(32 years): Sameer is a retired lab scientist. He has chain of Diwan labs. He is known for his ruthless business sense. He is a perfectionist; he never cares if people call him arrogant and ruthless as his work is important for him. He is engaged to Natasha Mishra.

Rishi Kumar(25 years): He is a sweet and simple boy. Rishi is Indira's brother classmate from where their friendship started. Two year senior but always dominated by Indira. He is very innocent guy whose world is lab where he does different experiments, which sometimes fails miserably.

Indira's Family:

Kutumb sharma(55 years): Adorable mother. Kutumb want a girl after having three sons, as she is fed up with the three boys who always come home playing in mud and fighting with friend at school.  She was on moon when Indira was born. She wants Indira to be gentle and feminine with a soft voice and a tender heart. All kutumb's dreams are shattered when her three sons trained Indira to look like tomboy more than a girl. But still she loves Indira a lot.

Inder Sharma(57 years): Indira's father has owns a saree and dress materials shop called Sharma sarees home. IN all his children Indira is apple of his eyes.

Munna Sharma(33 years): Indira's elder brother, he stays in delhi with his wife sunania sharma. Both are working in some software company.

Sunania Sharma(29 years): Munna's wife, sweet and navie, works in some software company.

Vidith Sharma(27 years): Indira's middle brother stays with parents and works along with his father in sharma sarees house.

Ishaan Sharma(25 years): Indira's third brother who is two years elder to her and friend of Rishi. Indira, Ishaan and Rishi are always gang up in any mischief while they studied together. Rishi is the innocent one who always becomes the scapegoat at the end in there mischief. Ishaan wants to start his own fast food restaurant .

Other Characters:

Mandira Gujral(23 years): personal assistant of Sameer Diwan.

Natasha Mishra(26 years): Rich spoiled brat, Sameer Diwan's fiance.

Mr. Mishra(55 years): Natasha's father and Sameer's business partner.

Seema(27 years): Vidith's girlfriend, soon to-be Mrs. Vidith Sharma.

Ishitha(23 years): Indira and Rishi's colleague. Secretly loves Rishi but fears to tell him because of Indira. 

Edited by preethimadhavg - 14 April 2012 at 8:17am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shria19aysha1989Yukti_Ratzholic-SupriyaluvsMN-mjht_one

clustersofstar Goldie
clustersofstar
clustersofstar

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
nice concept

-PD-

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shilpa.Agarwal

omggg preeti u had a sara FF??? god knows how i missed it!!! neways good thing is now i can read two!! ann ff based on a novel with sara sounds amazinnn!! all the best and update soon...

Shilpa you didnot read my first FFOuch... I will PM you the link if you wantSmile
-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged

Chapter-1

"Stupid saree, stupid saree arrggeee" Indira standing infront of mirror adjusts her saree, cursing it for nth time. Today is the anniversary day of Diwan Foundation Laboratories. Girls has to dress up in saree what Indira really hates to core. Grown-up with three brothers and one male friend she took up all the manners of boys instead of girls. She hates to dress-up or do make-up like girls. She always prefers wearing jeans and shapeless T-shirts which hide her beautiful figure. She doesn't want to attend this party but due to Rishi she has to go to the party. Rishi is her best friend from childhood. After her graduation she joined Diwan Labs as an intern under Rishi. Today she also completed her one year in Diwan Labs as intern. To attend the party she wears a white embroidery saree with pearl ear rings and simple chain with small locket. Only one girly thing in Indira is she likes bangles a lot. Though she wears them very rarely but has a lot of different collection of bangles.  She got ready with little kajal and lipstick. She is irritatingly stands infront of the mirror cursing the saree because her bangles are getting stuck with the saree laces. Suddenly Indira hears someone taking a deep breath and turns towards her bedroom door. Rishi is standing at the room with an open mouth adjusting his specs. Indira gives him a look like asking 'what'. Rishi "Indira you are looking like a girl" and starts laughing. This irritates Indira more. She takes the comb beside her and throws on Rishi which he catches still laughing comes and sits on her bed. Indira notices Rishi with a serious look "where is the tie?" Rishi "I hate ties." Indira "Even I hate saree but I am wearing it right. Now give me your tie." Rishi takes the tie from his pocket and gives to Indira looking at her with a sad irritating face. Indira ties the tie "Listen today Sameer Diwan is coming to the party. You have to make a good impression on him. So you need to look smart" She looks into his eyes and asks "why are you still wearing that stupid glasses where is your lens" Rishi makes baby face "one more thing I hate." Indira takes an irritating breath "look as I said you need to look smart infront of Sameer Diwan. With your big big glasses you are looking like dumb boy. You have already got a second warning that to directly from Sameer Diwan. So you need to be very careful in the party. And make as much good impression as you can. Understand." Rishi nods his head obediently and take the lens from his pocket to wear them. Rishi is a scientist in Diwan labs. He is very intelligent but once he immense himself into the notes he forgets about the outside world and due to this he does small mistakes in calculating the risk, which lead to explosions in the lab. The first explosion was very small one so Sameer Diwan left without warning but Rishi got warnings from his superiors. But the recent and second explosion has shaked Sameer Diwan who is sitting in Delhi. This explosion cost a lot of millions for Diwan Labs. Though it is covered by the insurance but Rishi got a strict warning directly from Sameer Diwna if one more mistake Rishi will be out of Diwan Labs. So today for the annual day party Sameer Diwan is coming. Indira has never seen Sameer Diwan, just heard about him as a ruthless, arrogant and don't care natured person but devilishly handsome. Sameer Diwan 32 years old is a self-made man. He is in his collage when he lost his both parents in a plane crash. His parents left him enough money to complete his post-graduation and start a Lab in Chandigarh. He himself is a good scientist and also a good business man. Once his Labs god good name, he started different branches in North India. Slowly he established a Diwan Foundation, at the age of 29 he took leave like retirement from Lab and stepped into different business like finance, import and export of lab equipment, recently entered construction business. Today she is going to see him for the first time. She wants Rishi to make an impression on Sameer so that Sameer knows the value of Rishi, how hard working and dedicated he is. Indira hopes Rishi won't make a fool of himself today in the party, as he is her best friend and she cannot see him getting hurt or in pain. After Rishi wears his lens, Indira "Listen today we will have a small ball dance or couple dance whatever it is. So I have learned few steps from my friend and I will teach you just remember and do only those steps that to only with me. I donot want you to dance with any other girl and make another disaster. Understand." Rishi nods his head. In the annual party there will be ball dance which Sameer Diwan will start with the oldest employee of the Lab. Then the others follow. He never dances with any young girl; thought girls die to dance with him. It became like a custom in the annul party. Every year girls wait for a chance to dance with thinks atleast for one year he will break his custom and will dance with them. But till now there is no such luck for the girls who are working in Diwan Labs. Indira goes near to Rishi and keeps his hand on her waist and teaches him few steps. Rishi steps on Indira leg. Indira shouts "ouch" and gives a tight slap on his shoulder. Rishi "what can I do. I donot know dancing" rubbing his shoulder. Indira takes a deep breath "ok listen remember like this 1-2-3 and 1-2-3 that's all only one step is enough for the evening. We will dance for 5 minutes for the formality sake and we will sit at the corner. Ok" Rishi "Ok, as you say." Indira "now smile baba. It ok nothing will go wrong." Rishi "Indira, Sameer sir will listen to me naa." Indira "of course he will listen to you. You are one of his best employees. If we searching with a lamp in his hand then also he cannot get an employee like you." Rishi gives her a million dollar smile. Kutumb enter the room says seeing Indira "haye rabba, kya lag rahe hain mare beta saree ma. Kisi ki nazar na laga. If get ready like this I am sure some rajkumar will come take you away" keeps a kajal a tikka behind Indira's ear. Indira rolls her eyes "mom, please donot start now. And tell me how Rishi is looking." Kutumb gives a confusion look "kyu ishka swayamwar hain kya." Rishi laughs at kutumb. Indira "oh mom marriage ka alava you wonot think anything. Give me a break." Suddenly everyone hears some loud sounds. Kutumb "haye rabba, mera kitchen.." She runs towards the kitchen along with Indira and Rishi. Ishaan is lying on the floor with lot of flour on his head and body. Kutumb sees the scene infront of her and puts her hand on her head "Ishaan, how many times I have told you to keep away from my kitchen. Why don't you listen to me?" Ishaan Indira's third brother and Rishi's friend. Ishaan want to start his own fast food restaurant, so he does experiments on food in their kitchen making it a mess. Once he enters the kitchen he changes the naksha of kitchen before completing his experiment. Later it is like hell for kutumb to clear the mess. Whatever it may be he has magic in his hands. He cooks very well thought it is an experimental food. He took this art from Kutumb who is herself a good cook. Rishi and Ishaan studied together in school. Later both got separated and went to different collages, Rishi took science as specialization and Ishaan also took science as main subject but just a correction it is home science to learn cooking. Indira was with them till they left the school and later she followed Rishi in studies. Though Indira is intelligent enough to carry on her studies with post-graduation like Rishi. But she donot want to be a burden on her father who won't say no to her wishes. Educating three sons and making them settle in their lives is not an easy task for her middle class parents. She stopped her studies with graduation and took the job in Diwan labs to support her family. Though Inder sharma never takes money from Indira, but save her money for her future. See the scene unfold infront of their eyes, Indira and Rishi tries to hides their laugh seeing Ishaan bathing in cornflour. Kutumb catches Ishaan's ear "besharam kahika if you come once again to kitchen I will kill you. Donot know what mistake I made I got a girl in form of Ishaan and boy in the form of Indira.pata nahin khon shaadi karena isse" looking at Indira. Ishaan and Rishi say slowly at once "bechara." Indira hears that and glares at Ishaan and Rishi turns to kutumb "mom, stop taking about my shaadi. From last one hour you are taking only about my marriage. If you talk one more time about marriage I am warning you I wonot wear saree on Vidith bhaya's marriage. Remember." Kutumb shakes her head "dekho ek saree pahenvana kalye mera jaan nekal rahe hain yaa. Aur vaha eska papa saree ki shop chala raha hain." Vidith Indira's second brother is getting engaged and soon to get married to his childhood sweetheart Seema. Kutumb is roaming around Indira to request her to wear a saree or lehanga and look like a girl in the functions so that some guy will like her and will marry her. Kutumb always sees the dream of Indira's marriage, she want to see Indira marrying some rajkumar and leads a happy life like rajkumari. She never wants Indira to work outside, she always taken care of Indira every small need. It is Inder who allowed Indira to take a job not to support the family but to make her independent. Indira gives a last glare to Indira and turns to Rishi "come let's go we are getting late. Have you bought your car" Rishi "yes, want to drive" Indira stops walking and glares her Rishi. He gives her an innocent and confused look then understands "ok ok saree. Fine I will drive". Indira nods and goes towards car praying her stars that Rishi should make an impression on Sameer Diwan. But she doesn't know that she going to meet her rajkumar as her mother desires.

Let's see how Indira and Sameer first meet turns.

Edited by preethimadhavg - 12 April 2012 at 9:36am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

saneha85Ruhana05shria19clustersofstaraysha1989_saumya_Faria.-SupriyaluvsMN-mjht_one

Faria. IF-Sizzlerz
Faria.
Faria.

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Fab update.Induis rocking as usual.And rishi is very sweet.Waiting 4 sara's first meeting.Superb update dear.Do pm me ur update.

-PD-

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
preethiii SaRa ff...u never pmed meee...mujhe link chahiyeee abhiii...
and this one is too good...you rock girl...Hug

Edited by Surbhi123 - 12 April 2012 at 10:08am

-PD-

Go to top