Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Calculated Risk: SaRa FF - Last Part/pg-30 (Page 18)

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 13 May 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
hey all i am back with my update Party

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shria19clustersofstaraysha1989Prada_176

Prada_176 IF-Rockerz
Prada_176
Prada_176

Posted: 13 May 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethimadhavg

waitingBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PD-

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 13 May 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Chapter-24

Next day morning Indira gets ready with full of life, smile is not leaving her face.
Indira thinks 'Rishi got Ishitha and I can see love in Sameer's eyes for me'.
But still she did not hope to confess her love as she still happy with her one side love and few moments with Sameer.

She enters the office with same smile, as soon as she enters the office she see a lot of people gathered at notice board. Indira did not understand what's happening.

Rishi goes near Indira "let's go Indira. We need to do a lot of work."

Indira still looking at the people "what happened, everyone are reading notice board."

Rishi "nothing related to us, I have read already. Come let's go"

Indira feels something is fishy seeing Rishi's disturbed face which he is covering at his best. Indira knows him from childhood she can identify his reactions easily. But Indira did not want to argue so she is about to walk away with Rishi from notice board when Ishitha comes towards Indira shouting "hey Indira have you seen the notice board."

Rishi "its ok Ishitha we will check later we have some work", he tries to take Indira from there. Now Indira is really curious to know why Rishi is behaving so weird and what is there in the notice board.

Indira "one minute Rishi," she turns towards Ishitha "kya baat hain Ishitha"

Ishitha comes and whispers "Do you know Natasha and Sameer sir ki beech ma some third angle agaye"

Indira "what do you mean"

Ishitha "aree Sameer sir is doing two timing with Natasha and also heard that due to this Natasha and Sameer almost broken there engagement"

Indira "what?"

Ishitha "yes that is what wrote on the notice board"

Indira gives a disbelieved look to Ishitha and goes towards notice board pushing everyone reached the board. Indira reads'

"Who is the new girl in Sameer's life?"

"Rumored that Natasha caught them red handed in his hide out farm house and Nainital farm house"

"Came to know that she is someone from his employees"

"Is Sameer doing two timing with Natasha or is the girl fulfilling her dreams through bedding Sameer Diwan."

Indira couldnot believe what is written on the board. It is clearly written about her and Sameer, thought her name is not written but she knows the truth.

Indira thinks 'I never thought of breaking Sameer and Natasha's relationship, I am in love with Sameer but never thought of becoming third angle in their relationship. I am happy with my one side love but who might have done this'.

Indira decides to clear this with Sameer before the matter goes out of hands. Before Indira can react, Rishi takes Indira's hand into his and pulls her from there. Indira walks in trans along with Rishi. Rishi knows the notice board rumor referring to Indira, as she is the one who went to sameer's hidden out and Nainital farm house. If Indira reacts at the notice board everyone will come to know about this, thought Indira is innocent but people will blame her. Hearing the noise outside his office room, Sameer comes out to see the people and then reads the notice board, he gets shocked then covering his expression immediately he shouts "what the hell is happening here? Am I paying for gossiping in my office? Get back to your works"

he turns his eyes meet with Indira, he sees Rishi holding Indira's hand. Sameer gritted his teeth and glares at Indira's hand where Rishi is still holding. Indira did not notice this as she is busy in thinking how to talk with Sameer regarding this. Sameer gives an ignoring look to Indira, but still notices Rishi putting his hand on Indira shoulder and guiding her towards the lab, he calls the office boy asks him to remove the notice. Indira feels a ping of hurt to see Sameer ignoring her.

Sameer enters his office room, someone hugs him from back "hey Sammm, my baby" Natasha.

Sameer irritatingly hold Natasha's hand and pulls her to face him, and points his finger to her.

[One hour back']
Sameer is so happy to see Indira responding to his love. Sameer donot want to think about Rishi and Indira. He can see love for him in her eyes. He cannot be wrong; he has seen his effect on her.
Though Indira tried to hide it from him but in few occasions both couldn't hide their liking for each other. Sameer decided to encourage Indira more and make her accept her feels for him. Then he can deal with Rishi. Sameer totally forgot about Natasha. He reached office with same happiness to meet Indira and take their story forward. As soon as he entered the office room, he sees Natasha sitting in his chair.

Natasha gives seductive smile "hey sammm, how are you?" changes her smile to evil grin continues "After dumping me so merciless"

Sameer is not expecting this encounter with Natasha, that to in his own office. "what the hell are you doing in my office?"

Sameer shouted without hiding his angry and irritation in his tone. Natasha gets up from his chair giving him a seductive smile once again, goes near him traces his face with her finger and Sameer moves his head otherside.

"You dumped me few days back, but still did not have given any official announcement of our broken engagement, tho sochan can I use this situation for my benefit to bring you back to me. So here I am on my mission" Natasha moves back a little and motioning her hands shows to Sameer as if she is making some banner "Natasha to bring back Sameer Diwan on his knees"

she turns towards Sameer "how is the title of my mission"

Sameer gritted his teeth "Do whatever you want, but I wonot come back to you. It is OVER between US" stress 'over and us'

Natasha gives a sarcastic smile "oh Sam, if it is really OVER by now you would have announced this to the world and my luck you did not even informed my papa. Shall I tell you why?"
Without waiting for Sameer's response Natasha continues "because, you are on the final discussions with Modi constructions to take over the company. Any negative publicity will affect you reputation which may incline or decline your share value in the market. It means if I or my Papa create a huge scene infront of media crying that you dumped me mercilessly and adding some spice like you are in love with another girl and doing two timing"

Natasha stops here to see Sameer's reaction, she is satisfied to see Sameer's angry glares continues "then just think about the negative publicity you will gain through this which will sure effect your business deal with Modi constructions - pouring cold water on your dreams"

Sameer "main tumhare damkiyose darnewala nahin hu. You have no proofs to tell anyone that I am two timing you"

Natasha "who said I have no proofs, the girl Miss Indira. She is with you right in your hideout when I came on that day"

she observes change of expressions on Sameer's face from angry to shock, she continues "even in the Nainital farm house"

Sameer just gives her a disbelieved look, this confirmed Natasha that Indira is the girl with Sameer on his Nainital farm house. Natasha is sure about Indira is with him on his hide out place but not sure about Nainital but Sameer's expression said it all.

Sameer "what nonsense you are talking about?"

Natasha "I am telling you the truth, infact she herself send me an email saying that you are doing two timing with her and me. She gave me a weapon to bring you down to your knees infront of me",

Natasha laughs on her victory seeing Sameer's shocked and helpless expression. Still Sameer cannot believe what Natasha is saying, he thinks 'no Indira cannot do this, she cannot bring shame on mine and her name like this'

Sameer "I donot believe you"

Natasha "I know you wonot believe me, so I bought a print out of the letter. Here it is"

Sameer take the letter from Natasha's hand and starts reading it'
"Hi Natashaji, I am Indira from chandigarh Diwan labs. It is very painful to inform you but it is good for you to know the truth. Sameer sir is doing two timing with you. I went to his farm house to talk about my boyfriend's job. Though he doesn't know that I am with him in his car boot when we reached his hideout farm house but later when he came to know I am with him he behaved very weird with me. I know it is my impulse decision but I never expected his behavior with me like that. He blackmailed me to share his bed for my boyfriend's job. So I immediately hided the rotor arm from the car and called you to give you the farm house address so that I can show you his intentions are not good. Though you came to save me but he hidden me from you. Please donot believe Sameer sir. It is upto you to believe me or not but your true friend' Indira"

Sameer felt like his world shaken to read the letter.

Sameer thinks 'no one knows except me and Indira that she came in my car boot to farm house, address of farm house and about rotor arm missing. It means Indira' no no she cannot stoop so low and I never tried to misbehave with her' still Sameer did not want to believe Natasha though proofs are clear the secret visit of Indira is clearly written in the email. Sameer holds the table not to fall as he is still feeling the earth is shaking under his feet.

Natasha thinks 'Sameer I just pasted a notice at your notice board, just to give you a sample of my revenge. Oh god I am really enjoying this victory. In no time Sameer will come back to me. This time I wonot delay the marriage, when Sameer comes back to me, the next day I will ask my dad to arrange for marriage. I cannot trust Sameer again'
[End of flash back]

Indira couldn't wait more to discuss about this matter with Sameer, so she enter Sameer's room without knocking and see Natasha kissing Sameer on his cheek, Indira and Sameer stands infront of each other in shocked state looking into each other's eyes.

Edited by preethimadhavg - 13 May 2012 at 5:50am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruhana05saneha85shria19clustersofstaraysha1989Prada_176_saumya_

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 13 May 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prada_176

waitingBig smile
updated Embarrassed
Prada_176 IF-Rockerz
Prada_176
Prada_176

Posted: 13 May 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged

waitingBig smile
updated Embarrassed
Thank youBig smile

kahani mein twist , I am loving it 
Fabulous update, cant wait to read more...continue soonEmbarrassed

-PD-

Faria. IF-Sizzlerz
Faria.
Faria.

Posted: 13 May 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Errr i hate natash.She is so witty n disgusting.I wish sam will slap her tightly.Poor sara.Want 2 c them happy.

-PD-

clustersofstar Goldie
clustersofstar
clustersofstar

Posted: 13 May 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged

hate that natasha AngryAngry

give her two tight slap and sameer is an idiot why he is believing her

-PD-

saneha85 Groupbie
saneha85
saneha85

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged

waitingBig smile
updated Embarrassed
hey pritiii Don't makes wait for long... kindly post threnext chapter asap...
In short... Awsome update...

-PD-

Go to top