Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Calculated Risk: SaRa FF - Last Part/pg-30 (Page 16)

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged

Chapter-21

Sameer sits at dinner area hesitating to have dinner as no one are around him, everyone is busy with their own work. Sameer felt like leaving but it will be rude and more over how can he leave his Indira and go. 

Looking Sameer's discomfort Inder asks Kutumb to send Indira to take care of him as he is her boss and more over their esteemed guest. Indira on insist of Kutumb makes a plate of food and goes to give to Sameer. While she is handing over the plate she observes Sameer admiring her bangles which bought a smile on both their faces. He slowly rises his eyes and looks at Indira while take the plate from her hand knowingly touching her hand and slightly her bangles with his fingertips. She slowly takes her hand back, the voice heard between them is the cham cham sound made by her bangles. Sameer and Indira did not need to speak a word as their eyes and silence between them are speaking volumes for them.

Indira sitting in the room where Sameer made her wear the bangles. It is midnight everyone are asleep except Indira who is still in the dreams of Sameer. 

Indira 'I donot know how Sameer feels about me, but I cannot hide any more I am in love with Sameer. My heart says he too love me but-' 

Indira thinks about future with Sameer 'I donot want to know what is stored for my love in future but for now I want to feel the happiness of first love… My first love.' 

Rain starts outside. In general Indira hates rain, she donot like getting wet in rain. But today even rain is looking beautiful to her. She came out and started playing in rain on terrace. Kutumb who came out to check if anything is left outside which rain may distory, suddenly stops on her track seeing Indira playing in rain. Inder follows Kutumb and looking her standing like a status raises his head and sees what made Kutumb to stand in rain like a status. He gets surprised to see Inidra enjoying in rain and smiles to himself. Kutumb wants to stop Indira as she may caught cold but Inder stops her "leave her, let her enjoy herself" saying so he takes kutumb inside.

Indira who is oblique to this world enjoy her rain of first love...

[Guys here is the song from Band baaja baraat.. enjoy]

Indira stands with open hands as if welcomeing the rain of love to wet her with its presence in her life...she is sure now that she is in love with Sameer, she starts dancing imaging Sameer...

Namkin si baat hai, har nayi si baat mein

She hides her face in her hands...

Teri khusboo chal rahi, hai jo mere saath mein

slowly removes the hands from her face feeling shy and raises her head so that rain drops fall on her face and makes a round...

Halka halka rang beetay kal ka

Gehra gehra kal ho jaayega

Ho jaayega

She lies on the floor of terrace still getting wet in the rain... puts her one hand back of her head and one on her stomach closes her eyes enjoying the rain drops still a smile playing on her lips...

Aadha ishq, aadha hai, adha ho jaayega

Kadmon se meelon ka vaada ho jaayega

Next day moring Indira gets dressed in her regular Jeans and T-shirt but sees that her bangles didnot match them. She makes a face in the mirror and changes her top first but still she feels something is missing, she tries different tops but not satisfied with her reflection she changes into a beautiful baby pink punjabhi suit, open hair and feels satisfied with her reflect she shakes her bangles to hear its cham cham sound with a smile takes her bag and starts to her office leaving a gasping Kutumb seeing the different Indira suddenly...

As soon as she enter the her lab room sees sameer discussing something with Rishi... she stands at the door seeing Sameer keeping her hands in her white coat.

Beshumaar raatein, behisab baatein

Pass aate aate gum ho jaati hai

Sameer and Rishi raises there head to see Indira standing at the door, Indira greets them and goes to take her work sheets on the table and observes Sameer and Rishi again went back to their disucssion. Indira observes Sameer from her corner of her eyes.

Bekhudi mein dhal ke, bekali mein jal ke

Sau hazaare yaadein nam ho jaati hai

Three becomes busy in their work. Rishi getsup to go to library, Indira shows the completed report to Sameer. Suddenly Sameer observes Indira wrist empty, feels angry and irritated, pushes her hand with an attitude and goes from there. Indira looks at sameer with confusion expression...

Pheeka pheeka pal beetay kal ka

then looks at her hand and understands that he is expecting her to wear bangles, smiles to herself goes from there...

Mehka mehka kal ho jaayega

Ho jaayega

Indira sitting in the canteen having her lunch with Rishi and Ishitha. Sameer walks in the corridor talking with his sub-ordinate crosses the canteen and suddenly something catches his attention, he stops and turns facing the canteen observes Indira's wrist filling with his bangles.. he hides his smile but looks intensely towards Indira, didnot hear what his sub-ordinate is saying standing beside him. Indira observes sameer's with corner of her ears but didnot turn towards him but raises her hand as if she is adjusting her hair and shows sameer her bangles which are making a light cham cham sound which may be didnot heard by anyone in the corridor but the sound reached Sameer's heart and it filled his heart with happiness. Sameer lightly nods his head as if he acknowledged Indira's effect showing him the bangles and Indira bends her head making her hair hide her face as curtain from sameer's intense gaze..

Aadha ishq ...

Indira removes her bangles and puts them in her locker, at the same time sameer standing in lab room suddenly strikes that Indira didnot wear bangles in the morning because in lab they wonot wear jewelry, he hits his head with his hand feeling like a fool but happy that she understands him so well that she wears the bangles in the lunch as to just show him...

As Sameer is still in his thoughts Indira enters the lab with an attitude look as if she is angry on Sameer for pushing her hand, goes and takes the work sheet.

Intezaar sa hai, imtehaan sa hai

Itmenaan sa hai, kya hai na jaane

Sameer goes near her and still Indira shows her attitude and asks him what is her next task showing the work sheet. Sameer hiding his smile catches her wrist. Indira gets tensed and looks around her for Rishi or other employees and looks at sameer with a surprised and tense look, but sameer is looking at her as if he don't care for any one and he has full rights to do whatever he wants at that moment...

Itra rahi hai, itna hui hai

Inteh hui hai kaise na jaane

She tried to take her hand from him, but sameer starts caring her wrist making circles on it, slowly pulling her towards him.. making Indira more nervous...

Chalka chalka, pal beetay kal ka

Tehra tehra, kal ho jaayega

Ho jaayega

As Rishi enters the room sameer loses his grip and Indira pulls her hand back and turns to otherside to hide her blush. Sameer acknowledges Rishi's presence, as he asks sameer to accompany him to library. sameer gives a side glance to Indira while going out of the room... Indira turns and sees Sameer leaving with Rishi touches her wrist where Sameer cared her hand slowly kisses the area...

Aadha Ishq…..

Indira who is waiting for Rishi and Sameer in the lab see's Rishi coming into the lab but no sign of Sameer. Indira slowly asks Rishi "w-where is Sameer, I mean Sameer sir". Rishi "donot know even I am waiting for him" Indira gets disappointed, Rishi clears his throat "vase Indira, whats the matter" rising his eye brows giving her a sheepy smile. Indira gets nervous and stammers showing fake angry "w-what matter? What are you talking about" thinks to herself 'god did he guess that I love sameer' Rishi adjusts his specs "aree just like that I asked you and by the way Indira you are looking very nice today" Indira thinks something is fishy "Rishi sach bola baat kya hain" Now Rishi gets nervous "Indira oh aaj Ishitha's cousin's birthday so Ishitha and her cousin invited all of us to the party" Indira "but you know I hate parties" Rishi "Please Indira cannot we go" Indira "ok no need to make baby face for this and where is the party" Rishi slowly whispers "disco" Indira almost shouts "kya- disco, no way till now I never went to disco and I really hate to go there" Rishi "please Indira if you come with Ishitha will feel happy". At the same time Ishitha enter the room "Can we start to disco." She gives a hopeful look to Indira and Rishi. Indira "no way, thats what I am telling to Rishi. I hate to go to discos, loud sound and we cannot even see each other…argheee and by the way I will be like kabab ma haddi if I come with you" hearing this both Rishi and Ishitha blushes. Indira hides her smile and says "you two go and enjoy" Ishitha continues "Actually Indira only you and I know that Rishi and I are dating. I donot want to make everyone obvious about our relationship" Indira "why you both are hiding the relationships like this you know I hate to do that" Ishitha keeps a baby face "I know Indira, even I hate but you know I am waiting for my parents to return from mumbai, they went to meet my brother and family there. My parents hate this dating and all. I want to be the first to introduce Rishi to my parents before they know about us from others. You know my cousin sheetal right, if she knows she will sure create a gossip and spread it till my parents and I donot want my parents to misjudge Rishi's and my relationship. So just want to keep it a secret till my parents come." Indira did not find any logic in this but left it to them as she donot want to interfere in their personal matters.  Indira "ok as you wish but if you dance with Rishi donot they doubt" Ishitha says "I have a back plan for that and even I already executed that" and winks at Indira. Both Rishi and Indira give a confused expression. Ishitha says "Actually Sheetal want to invite Sameer sir and make him his partner. So she made a party theme as couple party. I made a bet with my cousin and said today I will come with Rishi as my partner and she is like it is not possible until unless Indira is there and at the end she thought I am seriously betting her and she accepted and fallen for my plan. how is it? I am smart naa" Ishitha rises her collar, Indira gives a sarcastic smile says "too intelligent" Ishitha smiles shyly and Rishi hides his smile looking at Indira's and Ishitha's expressions. Indira slowly asks "oh tho kya Sameer, I mean Sameer sir is coming as Sheetal's date" Ishitha laughs "no way, Sameer sir rejected her on her face. Bechari you have to see her face. I couldnot stop my laugh" Indira relaxes hearing that then continues "couples then how can I come" Ishitha "jab Sameer sir is not coming than what is use of theme. So there wonot be any problem if you join us" Indira still did not want to go to the party so she continues "but disco, is there any dress code something for this party" Ishitha makes a face "yes" before Indira can say no she continues "but I know a boutique who lends the clothes for the parties we can get something comfortable for us please" makes a baby face at Indira. Rishi gives her a puppy look as well. Indira at last say "ok, but if I get bored I will return immediately. You both wonot stop me" Rishi and Ishitha happily accepts. Ishitha's cousin sheetal [guys a new character but just for one or two episodes] has a huge crush on Sameer. So she dared to invite him to her party. She felt 'try karna ma kya jatha nain, if he comes sonapa suhaga' as she expected Sameer rejected politely. Sheetal gets disappointed and select someone as her partner for tonight. Sameer goes back to the lab and stopped at door hearing Indira – "aree yaar let me complete my notes; we have two more hours for the disco right" Ishitha "but Indira we need to get ready as well." Indira accepts the defeat "ok fine chaloo, let me wrap up the work" actually Indira want to see Sameer before leaving so she is trying her best to delay them. To her disappointment Sameer did not come till now. Sameer to himself "So Miss. Indira sharma is going to disco, ooh be without Sameer" he raises his collar "no way Miss Indira, if you go to disco that will be only with me, understand" he gives a smile and says "understand, so let's meet in the disco Miss Indira Sharma" 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

saneha85shria19ushaliclustersofstaraysha1989crazymayurian.SilentPrincessPrada_176

clustersofstar Goldie
clustersofstar
clustersofstar

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
awesome and beautifulEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saneha85-PD-

aysha1989 Goldie
aysha1989
aysha1989

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Nice one... Thank you for the long chapter Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PD-

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
hey all i am back with my update...

nothing much to say today.. i am little busy so yesterday i couldnot update

hope you people will enjoy my next part Embarrassed

aysha1989clustersofstar

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged

Chapter-22

Ishitha takes Indira to some boutique of her cousins and lends some dresses for the disco. 

Indira with irritation face selects one beautiful white short sleeves dress which is tight till her waist and then flows down to her legs. Indira looks like a Barbie doll in the dress. 

Ishitha is not looking less than Indira in her pink dress. It is feast to Rishi's eyes to see two beautiful girls dressed like doll standing infront of him. His eyes stayed on Ishitha which Indira noticed and felt so happy for him. 

She checks herself in mirror thinking 'if sameer is here will he look at me like that, as if I am the only girl in this world and rest of the world is disappeared' Indira slaps on her head 'day dreaming band karo Indira, this can never happen. He is just flirting with you and you think he too loves-' 

she did not want to complete the sentence. She gives a heavy sigh and says "if you both completed staring at each other. Can we go to diso" Ishitha and Rishi comes out of their eye lock session "yes lets go" Rishi goes out to his car followed by blushing and smiling Ishitha and little irritated Indira with her dress.

Three comes to disco entrance after parking there car at the parking slot. The security at the gate says "sorry sir only couple are allowed. Singles are not allowed." 

Indira "what?" looks at Ishitha, she puts her hand on her head says "oh know I forgot to inform Sheetal about Indira coming as single" 

Ishitha gives a helpless look to Rishi and Indira. Ishitha turns to the security "that ok you can allow us, this is my cousin's theme for this disco party but I can talk with her, it cannot be a big deal" 

Indira is very happy to escape the party, she says "no problem you both enjoy and I will go home, happily because no one is there to become my partner so-" 

"your partner is at your service mam" Indira turns her head hearing some familiar muscular voice from her back which made her hair on her neck stand. Her eyes locked with pair of black eyes. Sameer's breath stopped in his throat looking at Indira. She is looking breath-takingly beautiful. Sameer forgot what he has to say next. Indira and Sameer had an eye lock until Rishi said "Sir, aap yaha" 

Sameer with his every nerve of control turned towards Rishi "hmm, hmm oh mein" Sameer closes his eyes and opens taking a deep breath says "I just came to chill but I am single so" looks at Indira "just want to join". 

Indira is still staring at Sameer with disbelieved look. Rishi and Ishitha are very happy "sure sir, let's go." 

Indira donot know if she has to say yes or no. 

Rishi "Indira lets go" but Indira gives a helpless look to Rishi. 

Sameer "you and Ishitha carry on I will come in with Miss Indira" 

Rishi and Ishitha says "ok Sir" 

Sameer "Sameer, we are not in office so Sameer is enough" he gives them a smile and sends them away. Sameer stand beside Indira showing her the way to entrance saying "chale" Indira nods her head. Sameer placed his hands around her waist making Indira jump under her skin and looks at him. Sameer is happy to see his effect on her, he pats his back and goes inside with Indira.

As they enter the party, Sheetal almost fainted seeing Sameer in her party. She cruses her bad luck for not waiting for him and choosing her partner. The party has two different areas one is the normal disco where regular DJ and dance floor is set and people are dancing forgetting everything in a dark room like place and other area is open place with little music, drinks and snacks are getting served there. Some dance group is there to entertain the guests. Sheetal is on 9th cloud when Sameer gives flowers to her and wishes her. Sheetal goes to dance floor with her partner on insists of Sameer. Indira and Sameer followed Rishi and Ishitha to opposite site of disco enjoying the dancing of girls, who are doing different types of dances. Ishitha is asking Rishi to join her but Rishi is making bahanas and asking Ishitha to enjoy the girls dances. Indira is trying her best to ignore the hand of Sameer on her waist and enjoy the music and she wish Sameer to remove his hand as it is making weird things in her stomach.

[Guys here is a song from Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara - Senorita]

A girl who is dancing at the on the dance floor looks at Sameer who is looking devilishly handsome standing beside Indira. She envy's Indira's luck to have such a handsome guy by her side. She gives a jealous smile to Indira and goes near to Sameer puts her hand on Sameers shoulder'. (Song starts)

[Seorita]
Quien eres tu? (Who are you?)
Donde has estado? (where have you been?)
He removido cielo y tierra y no te encontre
(I moved heaven and earth and not find you)

She slowly traces Sameer's face, which he turns to other side with irritation but immediately hides his irritating seeing Indira's jealous face. Indira is glaring at the girl for coming near to Sameer. Sameer is enjoying this jealous look of Indira so decides to make her more jealous, he smiles at the girl.

The girl feels more encouraged and come more near to Sameer'

Y llegas hoy (but you arrive today)
Tan de repente (So suddenly)
Y das sentido a toda mi vida con tu querer
(and give meaning to my life with your love)

Sameer removes his hand from Indira's waist, Indira feels bad and looks at Sameer who is slowly going towards the girl' she wished Sameer did not removed his hand'

Sameer goes with girl dancing with her placing his hand on her waist and swirls her.

Na main samjha, na main jaana
Jo bhi tumne mujhse kahaa hai Senorita

Sameer sees Indira her from his corner of his eyes enjoying her jealous face'mouths the words of the song as indicating them for Indira'

Magar phir bhi, na jaane kyun
Mujhe sunke, accha laga hai senorita

Girls places her hand on Sameer's chest pushing him stepping one step forward and dancing as sameer back out one step back like dancing, makes her turn and places his both hands on her waist dancing with her'

[Seorita]
No desvies la mirada (do not look away)
Quedate cerca de mi (stay close to me)

Indira looks this and decides to go from there when Sameer catches her hand pulling her towards him and swirls her taking her towards the dance floor' takes her into his arms placing his one hand around Indira's waist and catching her hand in his other hand, almost hugging her.

Mujhko baahon mein tum ghero
Samjhi na senorita

Ishitha encourages Rishi to join the dance floor, Rishi goes with her' Ishitha and Rishi starts dancing in there world hugging each other enjoying the music. Rishi-Ishitha and Sameer-Indira does some salsa steps'

[chorus]

Chaahat ke do pal bhi, mil paaye
Duniya mein yeh bhi kam hai kya
Do pal ko toh aao kho jaaye
Bhoole hum hota gham hai kya senorita
Suno suno senorita kehte hain hum kya

The girls still tries to catch Sameer's eyes but this time Indira catches Sameer's hand as if she has full authority on him, turn in his arms and comes near him, Sameer bends her down and pulls her up'  both keeps themselves at arms distance still catching their hands starts turning around without taking their eyes off with each other.

[Seorita]
Jamas podre (i will never)
Interpretar (understand)
El sentido de las palabras que me dedicas
(the meaning of the words you dedicate to me)

The girl gets the clue and goes from there without disturbing them to get another prey to dance. Indira and Sameer are in their own world'

[Seorita]
Pero el calor (but the warmth)
De tu mirar (of your gaze)
Me hace sentir como la mas bella senorita
(Makes me like the most beautiful miss)

Sameer leave Indira's one hand but still holding his one hand and Indira goes little distance from sameer and turn her head with full force making her hair fell back looking at Sameer with intense eyes..

Nighaahon ne nighaahon se
Kahi armaano ki daastan hai senorita

Pulls Indira, she comes swirling in his hands toward sameer, her back is touching sameer's chest. Her left hand is in Sameer's left hand and right hand in his right hand'

Yeh chaahat ki, mohabbat ki
Saari duniya mein ek hi zubaan hai senorita

Sameer holds the interlinked hands and lift her up alittle, Indira puts her head on her shoulder and both turn around, sameer puts Indira down leaving her hand' Indira turns towards Sameer'

Mujhse ab nazar na phero, aao paas tum mere

Sameer makes a half round around Indira, puts his hand on back of her head and Indira bends completly back with the support of Sameer's hand and sameer to bends down, both looking into their eyes'

Samjhi na Senorita

Sameer makes Indira stand on her legs, Indira takes her dress both ends and swrills and dances along with the dress where Sameer just do the same steps with his hands and legs.

Duniya mein yeh bhi kum hai kya
Bhoole hum hota gumm hai kya senorita
Suno suno senorita kehte hain hum kya

Both again come near, standing opposite to each other at arm distance placing there on hand on each other's waist and other in air turns around making half circle both sides..

Jo bhi pal beeta
Hey senorita
Har pal tumne hai dil jeeta
Bus itni si toh baat hai

Indira puts her hand on Sameer's chest moving forwards as sameer goes backwards and then both turns other side going forward Indira dancing along with her dress as Sameer motioning the same steps with his hands and legs' turn and come back'

[Seorita]
No desvies la mirada (don't look away)
Quedate cerca de mi (stay close to me)

The both holds there hand and does a salsa step and then Sameer swirls her continuously where Indira puts her other hand at her back and goes along with sameer.

Samjhi na senorita

Sameer and Indira dances with each other forgetting the world around them, enjoying in there world comfortably, Where Rishi and Ishitha are in their own world.

[chorus]
Bhoole hum hota gham hai kya
Bhoole hum hota gham hai kya

Edited by preethimadhavg - 10 May 2012 at 9:47am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruhana05ushalishria19clustersofstaraysha1989.SilentPrincessPrada_176

ushali Senior Member
ushali
ushali

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Thanks 4 the lovely update.Really enjoyed while reading.

-PD-

Prada_176 IF-Rockerz
Prada_176
Prada_176

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Thanks for update, I was waiting for it from yesterday

as usual fabulous update 

please continue soon

-PD-

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
@ushali and Prada_176

Thanks you so much for your comments guys... 
i really donot know that you people wait for my FFEmbarrassed

shria19Prada_176

Go to top