Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Calculated Risk: SaRa FF - Last Part/pg-30 (Page 15)

clustersofstar Goldie
clustersofstar
clustersofstar

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
beautiful Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PD-

aysha1989 Goldie
aysha1989
aysha1989

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Sorry for commenting so late...
Loved the ff... Loved almost all the characters and Glad to see her family giving her so much love... Continue soon Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PD-

Faria. IF-Stunnerz
Faria.
Faria.

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
fabulous  update
SaRa were awesome as usual.
i loved it sooo  much
keep updating
-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
ok girls i know everyone are said about Rishi's twist in HD...

so i am updating all my FFs today so that you people can relax and enjoy my FFs forgetting your tension for some time Embarrassed

here my update... today i updated a very long chapter...  hope you people will enjoy SmileEmbarrassed

Edited by preethimadhavg - 08 May 2012 at 11:00am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ushalishria19clustersofstaraysha1989

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged

Chapter-21

Sameer sits at dinner area hesitating to have dinner as no one are around him, everyone is busy with their own work. Sameer felt like leaving but it will be rude and more over how can he leave his Indira and go. 

Looking Sameer's discomfort Inder asks Kutumb to send Indira to take care of him as he is her boss and more over their esteemed guest. Indira on insist of Kutumb makes a plate of food and goes to give to Sameer. While she is handing over the plate she observes Sameer admiring her bangles which bought a smile on both their faces. He slowly rises his eyes and looks at Indira while take the plate from her hand knowingly touching her hand and slightly her bangles with his fingertips. She slowly takes her hand back, the voice heard between them is the cham cham sound made by her bangles. Sameer and Indira did not need to speak a word as their eyes and silence between them are speaking volumes for them.

Indira sitting in the room where Sameer made her wear the bangles. It is midnight everyone are asleep except Indira who is still in the dreams of Sameer. 

Indira 'I donot know how Sameer feels about me, but I cannot hide any more I am in love with Sameer. My heart says he too love me but-' 

Indira thinks about future with Sameer 'I donot want to know what is stored for my love in future but for now I want to feel the happiness of first love… My first love.' 

Rain starts outside. In general Indira hates rain, she donot like getting wet in rain. But today even rain is looking beautiful to her. She came out and started playing in rain on terrace. Kutumb who came out to check if anything is left outside which rain may distory, suddenly stops on her track seeing Indira playing in rain. Inder follows Kutumb and looking her standing like a status raises his head and sees what made Kutumb to stand in rain like a status. He gets surprised to see Inidra enjoying in rain and smiles to himself. Kutumb wants to stop Indira as she may caught cold but Inder stops her "leave her, let her enjoy herself" saying so he takes kutumb inside.

Indira who is oblique to this world enjoy her rain of first love...

[Guys here is the song from Band baaja baraat.. enjoy]

Indira stands with open hands as if welcomeing the rain of love to wet her with its presence in her life...she is sure now that she is in love with Sameer, she starts dancing imaging Sameer...

Namkin si baat hai, har nayi si baat mein

She hides her face in her hands...

Teri khusboo chal rahi, hai jo mere saath mein

slowly removes the hands from her face feeling shy and raises her head so that rain drops fall on her face and makes a round...

Halka halka rang beetay kal ka

Gehra gehra kal ho jaayega

Ho jaayega

She lies on the floor of terrace still getting wet in the rain... puts her one hand back of her head and one on her stomach closes her eyes enjoying the rain drops still a smile playing on her lips...

Aadha ishq, aadha hai, adha ho jaayega

Kadmon se meelon ka vaada ho jaayega

Next day moring Indira gets dressed in her regular Jeans and T-shirt but sees that her bangles didnot match them. She makes a face in the mirror and changes her top first but still she feels something is missing, she tries different tops but not satisfied with her reflection she changes into a beautiful baby pink punjabhi suit, open hair and feels satisfied with her reflect she shakes her bangles to hear its cham cham sound with a smile takes her bag and starts to her office leaving a gasping Kutumb seeing the different Indira suddenly...

As soon as she enter the her lab room sees sameer discussing something with Rishi... she stands at the door seeing Sameer keeping her hands in her white coat.

Beshumaar raatein, behisab baatein

Pass aate aate gum ho jaati hai

Sameer and Rishi raises there head to see Indira standing at the door, Indira greets them and goes to take her work sheets on the table and observes Sameer and Rishi again went back to their disucssion. Indira observes Sameer from her corner of her eyes.

Bekhudi mein dhal ke, bekali mein jal ke

Sau hazaare yaadein nam ho jaati hai

Three becomes busy in their work. Rishi getsup to go to library, Indira shows the completed report to Sameer. Suddenly Sameer observes Indira wrist empty, feels angry and irritated, pushes her hand with an attitude and goes from there. Indira looks at sameer with confusion expression...

Pheeka pheeka pal beetay kal ka

then looks at her hand and understands that he is expecting her to wear bangles, smiles to herself goes from there...

Mehka mehka kal ho jaayega

Ho jaayega

Indira sitting in the canteen having her lunch with Rishi and Ishitha. Sameer walks in the corridor talking with his sub-ordinate crosses the canteen and suddenly something catches his attention, he stops and turns facing the canteen observes Indira's wrist filling with his bangles.. he hides his smile but looks intensely towards Indira, didnot hear what his sub-ordinate is saying standing beside him. Indira observes sameer's with corner of her ears but didnot turn towards him but raises her hand as if she is adjusting her hair and shows sameer her bangles which are making a light cham cham sound which may be didnot heard by anyone in the corridor but the sound reached Sameer's heart and it filled his heart with happiness. Sameer lightly nods his head as if he acknowledged Indira's effect showing him the bangles and Indira bends her head making her hair hide her face as curtain from sameer's intense gaze..

Aadha ishq ...

Indira removes her bangles and puts them in her locker, at the same time sameer standing in lab room suddenly strikes that Indira didnot wear bangles in the morning because in lab they wonot wear jewelry, he hits his head with his hand feeling like a fool but happy that she understands him so well that she wears the bangles in the lunch as to just show him...

As Sameer is still in his thoughts Indira enters the lab with an attitude look as if she is angry on Sameer for pushing her hand, goes and takes the work sheet.

Intezaar sa hai, imtehaan sa hai

Itmenaan sa hai, kya hai na jaane

Sameer goes near her and still Indira shows her attitude and asks him what is her next task showing the work sheet. Sameer hiding his smile catches her wrist. Indira gets tensed and looks around her for Rishi or other employees and looks at sameer with a surprised and tense look, but sameer is looking at her as if he don't care for any one and he has full rights to do whatever he wants at that moment...

Itra rahi hai, itna hui hai

Inteh hui hai kaise na jaane

She tried to take her hand from him, but sameer starts caring her wrist making circles on it, slowly pulling her towards him.. making Indira more nervous...

Chalka chalka, pal beetay kal ka

Tehra tehra, kal ho jaayega

Ho jaayega

As Rishi enters the room sameer loses his grip and Indira pulls her hand back and turns to otherside to hide her blush. Sameer acknowledges Rishi's presence, as he asks sameer to accompany him to library. sameer gives a side glance to Indira while going out of the room... Indira turns and sees Sameer leaving with Rishi touches her wrist where Sameer cared her hand slowly kisses the area...

Aadha Ishq…..

Indira who is waiting for Rishi and Sameer in the lab see's Rishi coming into the lab but no sign of Sameer. Indira slowly asks Rishi "w-where is Sameer, I mean Sameer sir". Rishi "donot know even I am waiting for him" Indira gets disappointed, Rishi clears his throat "vase Indira, whats the matter" rising his eye brows giving her a sheepy smile. Indira gets nervous and stammers showing fake angry "w-what matter? What are you talking about" thinks to herself 'god did he guess that I love sameer' Rishi adjusts his specs "aree just like that I asked you and by the way Indira you are looking very nice today" Indira thinks something is fishy "Rishi sach bola baat kya hain" Now Rishi gets nervous "Indira oh aaj Ishitha's cousin's birthday so Ishitha and her cousin invited all of us to the party" Indira "but you know I hate parties" Rishi "Please Indira cannot we go" Indira "ok no need to make baby face for this and where is the party" Rishi slowly whispers "disco" Indira almost shouts "kya- disco, no way till now I never went to disco and I really hate to go there" Rishi "please Indira if you come with Ishitha will feel happy". At the same time Ishitha enter the room "Can we start to disco." She gives a hopeful look to Indira and Rishi. Indira "no way, thats what I am telling to Rishi. I hate to go to discos, loud sound and we cannot even see each other…argheee and by the way I will be like kabab ma haddi if I come with you" hearing this both Rishi and Ishitha blushes. Indira hides her smile and says "you two go and enjoy" Ishitha continues "Actually Indira only you and I know that Rishi and I are dating. I donot want to make everyone obvious about our relationship" Indira "why you both are hiding the relationships like this you know I hate to do that" Ishitha keeps a baby face "I know Indira, even I hate but you know I am waiting for my parents to return from mumbai, they went to meet my brother and family there. My parents hate this dating and all. I want to be the first to introduce Rishi to my parents before they know about us from others. You know my cousin sheetal right, if she knows she will sure create a gossip and spread it till my parents and I donot want my parents to misjudge Rishi's and my relationship. So just want to keep it a secret till my parents come." Indira did not find any logic in this but left it to them as she donot want to interfere in their personal matters.  Indira "ok as you wish but if you dance with Rishi donot they doubt" Ishitha says "I have a back plan for that and even I already executed that" and winks at Indira. Both Rishi and Indira give a confused expression. Ishitha says "Actually Sheetal want to invite Sameer sir and make him his partner. So she made a party theme as couple party. I made a bet with my cousin and said today I will come with Rishi as my partner and she is like it is not possible until unless Indira is there and at the end she thought I am seriously betting her and she accepted and fallen for my plan. how is it? I am smart naa" Ishitha rises her collar, Indira gives a sarcastic smile says "too intelligent" Ishitha smiles shyly and Rishi hides his smile looking at Indira's and Ishitha's expressions. Indira slowly asks "oh tho kya Sameer, I mean Sameer sir is coming as Sheetal's date" Ishitha laughs "no way, Sameer sir rejected her on her face. Bechari you have to see her face. I couldnot stop my laugh" Indira relaxes hearing that then continues "couples then how can I come" Ishitha "jab Sameer sir is not coming than what is use of theme. So there wonot be any problem if you join us" Indira still did not want to go to the party so she continues "but disco, is there any dress code something for this party" Ishitha makes a face "yes" before Indira can say no she continues "but I know a boutique who lends the clothes for the parties we can get something comfortable for us please" makes a baby face at Indira. Rishi gives her a puppy look as well. Indira at last say "ok, but if I get bored I will return immediately. You both wonot stop me" Rishi and Ishitha happily accepts. Ishitha's cousin sheetal [guys a new character but just for one or two episodes] has a huge crush on Sameer. So she dared to invite him to her party. She felt 'try karna ma kya jatha nain, if he comes sonapa suhaga' as she expected Sameer rejected politely. Sheetal gets disappointed and select someone as her partner for tonight. Sameer goes back to the lab and stopped at door hearing Indira – "aree yaar let me complete my notes; we have two more hours for the disco right" Ishitha "but Indira we need to get ready as well." Indira accepts the defeat "ok fine chaloo, let me wrap up the work" actually Indira want to see Sameer before leaving so she is trying her best to delay them. To her disappointment Sameer did not come till now. Sameer to himself "So Miss. Indira sharma is going to disco, ooh be without Sameer" he raises his collar "no way Miss Indira, if you go to disco that will be only with me, understand" he gives a smile and says "understand, so let's meet in the disco Miss Indira Sharma" 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

saneha85ushalishria19clustersofstaraysha1989crazymayurian.SilentPrincessPrada_176

clustersofstar Goldie
clustersofstar
clustersofstar

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
awesome and beautifulEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saneha85-PD-

aysha1989 Goldie
aysha1989
aysha1989

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Nice one... Thank you for the long chapter Smile