Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Calculated Risk: SaRa FF - Last Part/pg-30 (Page 14)

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Chapter-19

Indira kisses Sameer, the realization hits like thunder on her head; she jerks away from Sameer and keeps her hands on her mouth looking with her wide open eyes at Sameer.

On other side it is a sweet shock for Sameer and may be the best way of welcome he received till now'

he stands like a statue as if he just touched some 1000watts current pole. Sameer turns back and walks in a trans still cherishing the brief kiss this time initiated by Indira. He came to Sharma Nivas to see Indira and tell her that his plan went well and he became the highest shareholder of Modi constructions but sweet surprise or you can say gift given by Indira is enough for Sameer which is more sweeter and gives more happiness to Sameer than his victory in his business.

Indira sits on her bed with still shocked for what she did.

When sameer came to Sharma nivas everyone are busy in their work preparing for Sangeet. Few noticed sameer but felt he might be some relative. To his luck no one noticed Sameer entering and going out of Indira's room.

Kutumb came to Indira's room sees her lost in her thoughts.

Kutumb "aree Indira challo naa, Sangeet is going to be started. Come quickly."

Indira nods her head still gathering herself from what just happened, wears a punjabi suit and goes down. The whole evening Indira couldnot concentrate on anything thinking what sameer might be thinking about her.

On other side Sameer seating his study room of Chandigarh house, "now I got confidence that Indira too feels something for me. It is time to take some imitative to come close to Indira' Rishi, so sorry Rishi you have no choice I am going to steel your girlfriend by hook or crook. Indira is mine and no one can separate her from me now. So Mr. Sameer Diwan prepare yourself for the biggest takeover of your life Miss. Indira Sharma."

Next day Indira reaches the office along with Rishi. Ishitha comes and joins them. Both Indira and Ishitha give strength to Rishi to face Sameer and talk about his job.

Rishi goes to Sameer's cabin, to his surprise Sameer receives him with a smile and asks him to sit infront of him.

Rishi thinks 'is this calmness before storm or my glasses power is misleading me. Sameer is receiving me with a smile.'

Sameer calls the office boy "call Miss. Indira and Miss. Ishitha to my cabin."

Rishi donot know why he is calling both of them now.

Ishitha enters the cabin "May I come in sir."

Sameer gives a sweet smile "please come in and take your seat" showing her to sit beside Rishi.

Ishita gives a what-is-happening look to Rishi and gets i-donot-know look from Rishi.

Office boy goes to Indira says "mam Sameer sir is calling you to his cabin."

Indira felt like she heard something earth shakening news and goes towards Sameer's cabin thinking 'oh no Sameer in office, what is he doing in the office and why is he calling me to his cabin. Is he going to ask me the explanation for my kiss? What will I say that I am imaginging him everywhere and as he is not kissing me in frustration I k-kissed him.'

Indira swallows the lump forms in her throat and slowly says "may I come in Sir" hears a muscular voice asking her to come in.

To her surprise Sameer looked more professional; there is no trace of personal expression on Sameer's face. His expression is so neutral that Indira started doubting is yesterday incident is real or imagination.

Sameer's voice breaks Indira's chain of thought, Sameer "Miss. Indira and I will assist you further in Rishi's project and Miss. Ishitha you will occupy Miss. Indira's place in her project. I hope this is clear to everyone"

Indira could stop herself asked sameer "will you start working again in the lab why?"

Rishi and Ishitha gets shocked for hear Indira questioning Sameer so causally as if he is her friend.

Indira corrects "I am mean Sir, I know you are very busy person so, I just want to know can I handle such a big project on my own when you are away."

Rishi and Ishitha gets relaxed after hearing her explanation.

Sameer without removing his eyes from Indira says "I am taking a break from my business and decided to concentrate completely on the project in front of me" referring to Indira, his meaning full words made Indira throat go dry. Indira warned herself not to think deeply into the meaning of what Sameer is saying; it is not good for her equilibrium.

Sameer continues "I decided to get back to my love and stay with her always."

Rishi and Ishitha gives a confused look, then sameer continues "my love, the lab"

Rishi and Ishitha gives him a smile. But it is Indira who is getting affected by the inner meaning of Sameer's words.

Indira heart made a flipflop 'oh my god he called me love, is he telling truth or is it just my imagination'

she discourages herself thinking 'donot read too much into his words Indira, you will be the last one to get hurt if he is not referring to you'.

Indira keeps a straight face just like sameer without giving away any of her feelings. Sameer gets disappointed not to see any expression on Indira's face thinks 'no problem Miss. Indira Sharma two can play this game. You try your best to hide your feelings for me but I will get them out in my own way.'

Later Rishi, Sameer and Indira become busy with their project. Rishi explains his project to Sameer and Indira. To Indira's surprise Sameer did not do any mischief or did not talked much with her. He behaved like true professional and learned every details of project before starting it. Indira is impressed with Sameer's dedication in work. In the evening Ishaan came to pick up Rishi and Indira. Rishi introduces Ishaan to Sameer. Indira leaves with Ishitha saying they need buy something on the way.

Rishi with a hesitation asks Sameer "Sir, oh tomorrow is Indira's brother Vidith's marriage, we have applied for leave. So project-"

Sameer "not a problem Rishi, its ok we will start work from day after tomorrow." In his heart he wants Rishi and Ishaan to invite him to the marriage so that he can spend some more time with Indira.

Ishaan and Rishi hesitatingly say "if you are free sir, will you join us as today is Vidith's bachelor's party. I know you are busy-"

Sameer jumps to the first opportunity shocking both Rishi and Ishaan "ofcourse I would love to join" seeing there shocked expressions he clears his throat cursing his impatience says "I mean I am really bored at home alone. Just though to go somewhere and get relaxed, it will be good if I can get some company. So bachelor's party is really sound's good maybe I can make some new friends."

Ishaan and Rishi gives him understanding smile and asks him to come by 8 PM to Sharma Nivas. Sameer takes address from Rishi as if he is first time coming to Sharma nivas. On other side Indira is unaware that Sameer is coming to Sharma Nivas. She is getting ready for mehendi ceremony.

Bachalor's party is arranged on the terrace of Sharma Nivas to much of headache of Kutumb. All men promised that they wonot create mischief and will act like good boys. Kutumb cannot help but fall for their tactics and accepts for there bachalor's party on Sharma Nivas terrace.

In the living room all the young girls and aunties gathered giggling and singing where a beautician is applying mehandi for Seema, Sunania, Indira, Kutumb and others. Sunania and Munna came before Sangeet day and started participating actively in marriage work. Sameer comes to Sharma Nivas in his causals. Beautician is applying mehendi to Indira, she hears girls giggling more loudly. She gets irritated and rises her head to warn the girls but stops to see Sameer standing infront of them looking devilishly handsome in his Jean and V-neck T-shirt, exposing a little of his well-built chest. Indira couldnot get a single word out of her mouth seeing Sameer looking at her intensely.

Ishaan sees Sameer and comes down to receive him. Ishaan "hello sir, please come" forwarding his hand, sameer takes his hand saying "Sameer, it will do good"

Ishaan gives a comfortable smiles says "Sameer, lets go to terrace. This is girl's party if we stay for more here my mom will beat us. Our party is on terrace."

Sameer says "ok" and goes along with Ishaan but did not miss a chance to look at Indira while crossing her.

Indira 'oh my god what is he doing here. I should be very careful now not to make fool of myself.'

Sameer reaches the terrace. Ishaan introduces Sameer to Munna, Vidith and Inder. Sameer meets them and easily gets mingled. Actually he decided to impress Sharma's and try his best to mingle with them but to his surprise he did not put much effort to get mingled with them, it came as natural to them. Sameer admired Indira's family; he felt he will be lucky to come to this family. Inder is really impressed to see Sameer so much down to earth. Sameer is not at all looked proud of his status or awkwardness when he started mingling with Sharma family. Inder prayed god to give someone like Sameer as life partner to his daughter Indira. Inder invites Sameer to attend the marriage ceremony tomorrow which sameer accepts politely. Sameer skillfully avoided any hard drink because he decided to meet Indira after this party and don't want to meet her in drunken state and make her uncomfortable. Everyone in the party has fully drunken and slept peacefully on the terrace. Sameer took leave from drunken and half sleep Inder and comes down. He observed the girls are still having their fun and still the mehindi applying thing is going on. Sameer saw Indira in her room from the window. He checked either side and went into Indira's room slowly bolted the door without making any noise. He stands leaning to the door folding his hands and said "did you put my name in your mehandi."

His voice made Indira jump under her skin turn with a jerk. Seeing Sameer in her room, her brain didnot registered what sameer said. Sameer eyes started roaming from her head to toe admiring her beauty. Indira first time felt the need to cover herself with duppata, not because she is feeling uncomfortable or irritated due to sameer look, but feeling shy and felt as if she is standing naked infront of him. His eyes slowly moved back to her face after drinking her beauty with his eyes. Indira felt like the world came to a stand and time has stopped for her as their eyes met, she is experiencing new weird feelings which are exciting her to the core.

Edited by preethimadhavg - 06 May 2012 at 1:54am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruhana05ushalishria19clustersofstaraysha1989_saumya_

ushali Senior Member
ushali
ushali

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged

Well wriiten Clap.It gives a pleasure while reading ur updates.keep it up..Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PD-

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ushali

Well wriiten Clap.It gives a pleasure while reading ur updates.keep it up..Thumbs Up

Thanks you so much. It is pleasure to read your comments on my FF Big smile

ushali

clustersofstar Goldie
clustersofstar
clustersofstar

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged

it was amazing yaarClap

-PD-

-Sachin- IF-Dazzler
-Sachin-
-Sachin-

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Nice Work.

Just remove these 2 words from your Topic Heading --- Calculated Risk

-PD-

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sachin-

Nice Work.

why Shocked that is the name of my FF, is any problem in that Shocked

-Sachin-

-Sachin- IF-Dazzler
-Sachin-
-Sachin-

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethimadhavg

Nice Work.

It represents your Fear...
-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by preethimadhavg

Nice Work.

It represents your Fear...

no no no it is not my fear but i liked the title so much... all the story starts at a point of mis-calculating the risk in lab by Rishi which will lead to Indira Sameer love story so i felt the title is apt Embarrassed

-Sachin-

Go to top