Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Calculated Risk: SaRa FF - Last Part/pg-30 (Page 13)

Faria. IF-Sizzlerz
Faria.
Faria.

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
it was just fabulous and awesome update
awww Sara kiss was the best part
and Sara HUg was fabulous
fantastic update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PD-

clustersofstar Goldie
clustersofstar
clustersofstar

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
waiting 4 update kal zarror karnaTongue

-PD-

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clustersofstar

waiting 4 update kal zarror karnaTongue

Thanks for waiting for my update Embarrassed

here it is, hope you enjoy my updateBig smile

clustersofstar

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged

Chapter-18

Indira took Sameer to dining room for lunch; this is the first time in 14 years he ate on this day. He always goes hungry on her mother's birthday as he more attached to her. See a different glow in sameer's eyes Indira felt shy, she could not meet his eyes. She is afraid that may be she will misinterpret the look of sameer as love and starts weaving the dreams of their future. So she decided not to think any further about this and decides to stay in her room till they leave tomorrow morning. To her luck or bad luck sameer became busy from afternoon planning his tomorrow's moves with his business associates or employees on phone, in his study. Indira called Rishi and came to know that he will reach delhi by Monday morning 8.30 and from there he will catch Chandigarh bus from Delhi at 9 AM. They both decide to meet at Delhi bus stand and will go together to Chandigarh, first to Indira's house. Rishi will drop her at her house and will go to his house so that no one will doubt her. Indira hesitatingly goes to Sameer's study to discuss her plan but finds Sameer still busy with his work so Indira decides not to disturb him and goes back to her room.

Next day morning stock market starts at 8.30, along with it his plan will start executing and Sameer has to reach Delhi by 9 AM to make his next move. He decides to take Indira to Delhi and if she can stay he wants to keep her with him till evening and then he will drop her at her house or if she insists not to stay till long then he will arrange the comfortable transportation for her. He asks Indira to get ready by the early hours. As they reach Delhi Indira "Sameer, can you drop me at Delhi bus stop" Sameer "why? I will drop you in-" Indira cuts him saying "Rishis is waiting for me at bus stop, we will go together to Chandigarh then no one will doubt us. As I told my family that I went with Rishi to his science exhibition." Sameer keeps his face straight without giving any expressions but inside he is fuming to send Indira with Rishi. He is feeling very possessive about Indira. Sameer "ok fine. I will drop you at bus stop." As Sameer and Indira reaches the bus stop the crowd is little, Indira finds Rishi and says bye to Sameer. As it is public place if any one identifies sameer, it will be page3 news. Sameer without caring for anything comes out of his car. Rishi's gets shocked to see Sameer with Indira. Sameer sees Rishi, a ping of jealous hits him. He goes near to Indira and puts his hand possessively around Indira's shoulder giving her side hug eyeing Rishi as if he is informing Rishi that he claimed Indira, she is his. On other side bechara Rishi did not get any clue what sameer is doing. Rishi tries his best to give a smile to Sameer as he is still thinking about his project and job as soon as he saw sameer. The one who is getting affected and confused by sameer's gesture is Indira. She gives an affectionate and confused look to sameer swallows the lumb formed in her throat as she donot know when again she will see sameer, hope to see his soon as she already felt like missing him. Sameer touches her cheek and controls his best not to kiss her in front of everyone making her embarrass, sameer "take care and bye" and tells to himself 'meet you soon' and leaves from there without turning before Rishi approached him. Rishi feels disappointed not to get a chance to talk with Sameer. Indira and Rishi start to Chandigarh. On the way Indira tells to Rishi why she is with Sameer. Rishi gets angry on Sameer how could he kidnap Indira like that. But Indira explains that the mistake is hers and Sameer never misbehaved with her and she really has a great time in Nainital. Rishi cools down a little but still angry on Sameer. Indira takes promise from Rishi not to tell about this to any one and learns few things from Rishi about science exhibition so that if anyone asks her about the events she should not keep a blank face and get caught red handedly. On the way back to her house Indira decides to forget Sameer at her best. She is not a match for Sameer, there is a boundary of Rich class and middle class between them which can never be crossed and more over Sameer is engaged to Natasha who is his match in every sense. And more over she has very slim chances to meet Sameer who is always busy with his business schedule and meetings. But Indira's heart is not ready to accept this and keeps on nagging her and remembering Sameer.

[Guys here is a song from veer zaara, which I felt is apt for this situation but not sure if you people feel the same, please bear with me and enjoy]

Indira and Rishi gets down the bus, he goes to bring the auto. Indira bends to take the luggage to put in the auto... But she suddenly sees someone takes the luggage from her hand, she raises her head to see and gets shocked to see Sameer who takes the luggage from her hand and loads in the auto…

Jaanam, dekh lo, mit gayi dooriyaan

Main yahaan hoon, yahaan hoon, yahaan hoon, yahaan..

Indira stands like a statue looking at the Sameer's direction. Rishi comes and puts his hand on her shoulder asking her to get in to the auto.

As Indira is about to get in to the auto, she finds sameer sitting in the auto with an open arms singing for her….

(Jaanam, dekh lo, mit gayi dooriyaan

Main yahaan hoon, yahaan hoon, yahaan hoon, yahaan) -2

Indira sits in the auto in the middle looking at empty place, Rishi asks Indira to move further as Indira turns she still see Sameer sitting beside her, touches her nose singing

Kaisi, sarhadein, kaisi majbooriyaan

Main yahaan hoon, yahaan hoon, yahaan hoon, yahaan

… Indira helplessly turns towards Rishi but suddenly sees Sameer standing behind Rishi, turns to see no one beside her and get shocked moves further into the auto. As auto starts she sees Sameer waving at her standing at the bus stop. Indira closes her eyes thinking she will become mad.

Indira's family receives her with affection as they all are missing her like hell, kutumb and inder returned back from Delhi. Indira goes to her room to freshen up and comes down for lunch.

Kutumb affectionately scolds Indira for going without telling them and now she is looking so much tired from journey … Indira suddenly sees Sameer standing behind Kutumb keeping a baby face as if he is the reason for Indira's tiredness making her smile a little, as kutumb is loading her plate with food, sameer gets a bite of food from her plate and places in her mouth… he shows the daal on her lips and bends as if he is about to lick the daal but clears the daal with his finger singing…

Tum chhupa na sakogi main woh raaz hoon

Tum bhoola na sakogi woh andaaz hoon

After lunch she goes and stands at the sofa in the living room as every family member is gathered planning for sangeet, mehendi and wedding busily, Indira feels someones hands around her waist making her jump under her skin… Sameer hugs her from back singing…

Goonjta hoon jo dil mein toh hairaan ho kyun

Main tumhaare hi dil ki toh awaaz hoon

Sameer comes forward and hugs Indira keeping her head on his chest singing…

Sun sako, toh suno, dhadkanon ki zabaan

Indira suddenly realizes she is still standing alone, she turns to her either sides to search Sameer… she did not find him. She slowly and quickly escapes from the room before anyone sees her so lost in her thoughts and question her. She goes to her room to take some rest as she is going mad thinking and imagining Sameer everywhere… Suddenly she feels Sameer's hands on her shoulder guiding her towards the bed and makes her lie on the bed and covers her with bed sheet singing…

Kaisi, sarhadein, kaisi majbooriyaan

Sameer bends as if he want to kiss Indira but traces his palm on Indira's face from her forehead till lips making her close her eyes to sleep, kisses on her forehead and goes from there…. Leaving Indira to sleep peacefully.

Next day Indira goes to office, deposits her cell at the security and reaches her floor turning towards her Lab room… sees Sameer sitting on the wall infront of her Lab room giving her his million dollar smile.

Indira returns him the smile going into the room… Indira checks the work and tries to find some solution to the equation when Sameer puts his hand from her back taking the pen and correcting the equation… she stares at him, so he bends towards her lips as to kiss her, Indira closes her eyes to feel his kiss…

Main hi main ab tumhaare khayaalon mein hoon

Main jawaabon mein hoon, main sawaalon mein hoon

Indira gets disappointed when she did not feel Sameer's lips and opens her eyes to see Sameer sitting in front of Indira keeping his head on the desk with support of his hand looking at her, she shakes her head with an annoyed look and starts her experimental work.

Main tumhaare har ek khwaab mein hoon basa

Main tumhaari nazar ke ujaalon mein hoon

Indira returns little early as that day is Sangeet of Vidith, she already took a lot of leaves she just took only leave on the wedding day though Kutumb requested a lot to take the whole week leave… Indira open her rack to take the dress for the evening and sees the lehnga sameer bought her, traces it with her hand and she see sameer standing at the table folding his hands to chest…

Dekhti, ho mujhe, dekhti ho jahaan

Sameer comes near her and put her lehnga in her hand as if requesting her to wear that lehnga,

Jaanam, dekh lo, mit gayi dooriyaan

Kaisi sarhadein, kaisi majbooriyaan

Indira gives an attitude look and keeps the lehnga back telling him that she wonot wear it and turns to go when Sameer pulls Indira towards him and bend to kiss her making her close her eyes… when Indira opens her eyes she cannot find Sameer… She gets disappointed and searches for sameer either side and about to run she sees Sameer coming into her room…

Indira goes near Sameer, glares at him, takes her face in her hands and places her lips on his. After few seconds Indira realizes that it is not her imagination but she is really kissing Sameer Diwan

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruhana05ushalishria19clustersofstaraysha1989*angel94*.SilentPrincessPrada_176-SupriyaluvsMN-_saumya_

clustersofstar Goldie
clustersofstar
clustersofstar

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 8:20pm | IP Logged

i just loved it its was awsome

u know i have such a terrible in my neck due to stupid pillow but i only came for your updateBig smile
dont say thank you  because i think you as a friend so no thank you i m mehak

Edited by clustersofstar - 04 May 2012 at 8:35pm

-PD-

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by clustersofstar

i just loved it its was awsome

u know i have such a terrible in my neck due to stupid pillow but i only came for your updateBig smile
dont say thank you  because i think you as a friend so no thank you i m mehak

hey mehak Hug

you are a sweet heart, i always wait to read your comments because i love them Big smile
Faria. IF-Sizzlerz
Faria.
Faria.

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Oye hoye pri,loved samirs possesiveness.Hahaha poor rishi-use tou maloom he nehi sam ki demag pe kya chal rahe.Lol.Haye sara kiss wasnt a dream by indu.Hehe great yaar.Waiting 4 next part.
-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
hey I am back with my update...

really became busy with three FF's at time LOL but i am enjoying Big smile

guys it is your love and support which is encouraing me to write more... thank you so much Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shria19clustersofstar

Go to top