Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Calculated Risk: SaRa FF - Last Part/pg-30 (Page 11)

Faria. IF-Sizzlerz
Faria.
Faria.

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
fabulous update.Very nice.I've enjoyed sara fight.Looking 4ward 4 next part.Do cont soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PD-

saneha85 Groupbie
saneha85
saneha85

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Faria-

fabulous update.Very nice.I've enjoyed sara fight.Looking 4ward 4 next part.Do cont soon.
Preeti can not wait for long... jaldi se post kar do next chapter

-PD-

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saneha85

Originally posted by -Faria-

Preeti can not wait for long... jaldi se post kar do next chapter
hey nice to see  you in my thread every timeBig smile

yep i am updating the next part nowEmbarrassed
-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Chapter-15

Sameer stands still at the shop, as Indira runs towards the farm house without turning back. The shop owner who is looking all this from corner of his eyes keeps silence but raises his voice when Indira leaves her selected bangles on the table. Shop owner "madam ji aapne bangles yahepa bulgai, sir do you want to take or-" Sameer looks towards shop keeper "how much?" shop keeper "200/- sir." Sameer gives the money and takes the bangles and turns to leave but the bangles which Indira is checking before the tiff catch his attention. The bangles are the perfect match for the lehnga, sameer closes his eyes as he can still remember Indira wearing that lehnga thinks 'you gone mad sameer'. Sameer turns to the shop keeper points to the bangles "oh, bangles…" Shop keeper laughs and comes out to show sameer the bangles. Sameer hesitatingly asks the shop keeper to pack them, shop keeps packs the bangles and gives to sameer saying "tiff between wife and husband increases the love, so donot worry sir. Your wife will get cools if she see these bangles. I think she really likes the bangles a lot and-" the shop keepers continues his chat but 'your wife' word caught sameer's attention and he did not hear any more what the shop keeper said to him. He simply paid the money and left the shop still thinking how much trill and happy he felt when the shop keeper said Indira as his wife… unknowingly a smile forms to his lips.

Sameer reached the farm house goes near Indira's room to see the door is closed. Sameer want to knock the door but decides against it and goes to his room. He places the bangles at the table and thinks about Indira looking at the bangles on his table. Indira's imagine in the mirror with red lehnga made him buy the dress for her and today her look on her face while seeing the bangles made him buy the bangles for her. Sameer takes a deep breath thinking 'this is not right sameer, Indira has a boyfriend Ris-' he donot even want to take Rishi's name because he unknowingly feels jealous of Rishi for having Indira as his girlfriend. Sameer decides to keep his distance from Indira as much as he can but donot know how, 3 days alone with Indira in the farm house. Knowing that the object of his dreams which gave him sleepless nights for a week, is sleeping just a wall away from him making him insane. Sameer used all his self-control to keep himself away from Indira not to create any unwanted scene between them which he may regret later. On other side Indira is lying on her bed thinking about her own reaction to sameer's nearness and did not able to understand why she is so much affected by sameer, what all these new feels. She never felt like this with any guy. Why she felt so right in his arms and why she felt very angry and hurt when sameer left her, she felt so secure in his arms and felt insecure when he left her. She closed her eyes as she knows she is little rude with Sameer but she couldnot understand sameer's sudden change of actions. It is making her confused and not allowing her to know what she is really feeling about Sameer.

Sameer hear a knock at his door thinks it might be Indira and immediately goes to open the door, gets disappointed to see the housekeeper. "Sir, food is read will you and madam come out. As it is beautiful in the garden I have arranged everything in garden under the moon light." Sameer and his parents use to come to Nainital for holidays. So sameer loves this place, his mother loves this place and always dreamed to have a farm house in Nainital. So as a token of remembrance sameer bought this farm house. Sameer rarely visits this place and never bought any girl to the farm house, the house keeper is a old man who donot know about Sameer getting engaged to Natasha because Sameer never mentioned his personal life with old man. Whenever he comes to farm house, he gives respect to the old man and makes a polite conversation whenever required about his health not more than that. So the old man thought Indira is a special lady in sameer's life, he arranged dinner under the romantic moon light to impress his boss thought not required but the old man felt, for the first time he got some chance to impress his boss and his lady. So he arranged everything very romantically and beautifully under moon light, left the farm house with satisfaction of doing something useful for his boss in his sense.

Sameer donot know how to invite Indira for dinner. After their tiff he hesitates to knock at her door but thinks he cannot hide like a collage boy and avoid Indira, so decides to invite her for dinner as gentleman. If she come ok, otherwise her wish. On other side the old man first went to Indira's room to tell her about dinner arrangements and asks her to come down, so Indira is ready to go down for dinner preparing herself to face Sameer. With determination sameer goes to Indira's room to knock the door, he rises his hand to knock the door at the same time Indira opens the door both stops on their tracks, Both stands on either side of the room looking into each other's eyes donot know what to say and what not to say with each other...
[Here is the song from Is raat ki subah nahin film: Chup tum raho chup hum rahein]

Indira silently looks into sameer's eyes: chup tum raho chup ham rahen
chup tum raho chup ham rahen
khamoshi ko khamoshi se zindagi ko zindagi se baat karne do
Sameer slowly moves aside as giving Indira space to come out of the room and flows her to the garden, while Indira walks infront of him
Sameer walking behind Indira: chup tum raho chup ham rahen
khamoshi ko khamoshi se zindagi ko zindagi se baat karne do

Sameer and Indira goes to the garden and see the arrangement of dinner made in the center of the garden, camp fire is lighten in the garden and food is placed on a table at a distance beside the fire with two chairs either side of the table. The whole arrangement is really romance which is making both sameer and Indira nervous.
Indira looks at sameer when he is not looking at her and turns otherside when she feels he is about to turn his face:
Sameer looks at Indira : chup tum raho chup ham rahen
Indira did not dare to turn her eyes and look at sameer, she knows he is standing beside her looking at her as she is watching him with her corner of eyes. She has to feel angry on sameer for behaving rudely with her but she remembers the scene where she is in his arms. She feels a shiver due to his nearness but to hide that she goes near the wood placed beside the camp fire area. Slowly takes it into her hand and puts into the fire.
Indira looking toward sameer through fire: aankhon mein kho jaaye aankhen bole haathon se haath
aankhon mein kho jaaye aankhen bole haathon se haath
Sameer slowly comes near the Indira he thinks to cross her and go near the pool but Indira gets nervous seeing him coming towards her and messily turn to go towards food but almost bangs to sameer sideways. Sameer puts his arms around Indira shoulder to make her straight:
baahon mein chupkar saanson se jaise dole raat…
Indira slowly says sorry without looking into sameer's eyes turn and puts her hand to take some heat from fire and smoothing her heart beat which beating double the rate, but in her nervousness she burns her fingers , seeing Indira's hurt reaction, Sameer immediately goes near Indira taking her fingers into his hand, Sameer is blowing air on Indira's fingers…
ungaliyo ko ungaliyo se mausamon ko shokhiyon se baat karne do...
Both Sameer and Indira has an eye lock, sameer stands with Indira's hand in his hand…
Indira - chup tum raho chup ham rahen
Sameer - khamoshi ko khamoshi se zindagi ko zindagi se baat karne do...

Indira takes her hand and goes near the table where food is placed and puts the food in her plate, about to sit on her chair.. sameer comes and hugs her from her back. He puts his one hand around her waist pulls her near, Indira puts her head on his shoulder and lean back. Sameer puts his other hand on her cheek making her turn her face towards him still hugging her from back and traces her lips with his fingers making her shiver…
Sameer - honthon par honthon se likhe bin shabdon ke geet
honthon par honthon se likhe bin shabdon ke geet
Sameer starts kissing Indira on cheek, Indira turns her face with shy smile. Sameer removes the hair on Indira's shoulder and kisses on her neck. Indira shivers keeping her hand tight on sameer's hand on her waist and slowly turns completely towards him, Indira puts her hands around sameer's neck
Indira : dharati se ambar tak guunje jismon kaa sangeet...
bekhudi ko bekhudi se aashiqui ko aashiqui se baat karne do
and Indira puts her lips on Sameer's lips.
Sameer suddenly comes out of his trans and searches for Indira and finds her sitting on the chair eating her dinner.
Sameer turns his head towards the pool closes his eyes and smiling to himself for his imagination:
Indira observes Sameer's every move from her corner of eyes but did not understand his sudden turning towards her and then again turning otherside…
Sameer - chup tum raho chup ham rahen
Sameer - chup tum raho chup ham rahen
The silence between them speaks volumes for both Indira and Sameer revealing a lot about their feelings for each other, where Sameer started acknowledging his feels for Indira but couldnot come to the conclusion whether his feels for Indira is love or lust and otherside Indira is still not ready to acknowledge that she has developing some sort of feelings in her for Sameer… Both are still unaware that they are falls in love with each other.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruhana05ushalishria19clustersofstaraysha1989.SilentPrincessPrada_176-SupriyaluvsMN-_saumya_

Faria. IF-Sizzlerz
Faria.
Faria.

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
fantastic update.Awesome one.So dey r falling 4 each other.Its great yaar.Waiting 4 next part.

-PD-

clustersofstar Goldie
clustersofstar
clustersofstar

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
amazing update specially dream scene
like i said you rock in romantic scenes Clap 

-PD-

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Hey all I am back with my update

today's episode is too good.. what a performance by RatiClap

one more point i want to tell about next chapter...  i am not that much good at business terminologies... if you feel i missed some logic here please forgive me Embarrassed

aysha1989

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged

Chapter-16

Sameer decides to take away this unwanted awkwardness between them he decides to have a general chat with Indira. Sameer goes and sits opposite Indira and places his food in his plates and clears his throat "You asked me what is there in the CD right." Indira rises her head and looks towards sameer, she thinks 'sameer might have decided to have a general conversation, the situation between us is turning into awkwardness, so it is better to support him and develop the general conversation' deciding so Indira gives him a small smile as if asking him to continue, but the smile makes Sameer's heart miss a beat, he control himself by drinking some water on the table and gives her a uneven smile continues "ya, I am talking about the data in CD" suddenly sameer becomes serious remembering the data in the CD. "I decided to take over a company called Modi constructions, actually thought the company is very small one but it has a brand value for its construction work. The CEO of Modi constructions decided to sell the company due to his own reasons. There is a lot of competition in this field as many other companies are trying to buy that company. So I have very slim chances to buy that company, hence I decided to buy all the shares of the company with anonymous name and one day will sell all the shares at a time and buy them immediately on my name. Everything has to done in fraction of seconds, which will make me highest share holder of the company and will give me a chance to take over the company without buying the company. For this I made the plan for last 6 months. To my luck Modi construction are in there hurry to complete their last committed work before selling the company. I took my chance and made the planning. On Monday as soon as share market opens my plan will be executed. At the last moment I cannot take the chance. So I kidnapped you to keep my secret as I did not trust you and your boyfriend Rishi" the word boyfriend bought a sour taste in Sameer's mouth but kept his feelings at check and continues "Before meeting you in your house I called Rishi and talked with him about you indirectly asking about CD but he is an idiot as usual gave all the list of events he has done with you in this week but did not say anything about CD so I am glad to know that you did not shared about CD with him" The last words made Indira angry but kept her voice in check and said "Donot you think what you are doing is not right. You have taken back door to take over Modi constructions as you cannot competitive infront of all". Sameer did not seem to mind what Indira said "may be you are right but everything is fare in love and war. When I entered construction business everything is new to me. First I failed miserably in this field but I never learned accepting the defeat. I decided to make my mark in construction business and make my foot strong in this business. Modi construction deal came as a route for me to make my foot strong in this business and I am not a fool to leave it" Indira can see the pride and proud of himself, everyone are right Sameer is undoubtedly self-made man who never accepts defeat in anything. Indira felt proud of him but still cannot accept his business tactics of fooling everyone along with CEO of Modi construction and take over the company. As Indira is unaware of this competitive world and business tactics she felt sameer is wrong but still proud of him. She donot know how can she think a person is right and wrong at the same time. Sameer is really an enigma, how much you know about him is less. Indira is getting impressed with him unknowingly. But couldnot accept it so she tries to keep fake angry on her face "when you have no experience in this field why to enter this field." Sameer takes a deep breath and says "I entered the construction business with the help of Natasha's father. She insisted me to join his father" Indira sees a different look in his eyes when said Natasha's name, she misunderstood his look as dreamy one for Natasha and felt a ping of jealous with Natasha and thinks 'yep I think the rumors that Sameer engaged to Natasha for business purpose is may be right. He is so selfish just to enter construction business he used Natasha and got engaged to her. Poor girl. He did not even trust her enough to give his hide out farm house address. Selfish'. On other side Sameer is angry on Natasha but hides his feels at his best from Indira. Both completes there dinner in silence. They say good night to each other and go to their respective rooms to sleep. But sleep decided not to knock at their doors; both are lying on the bed wide awake. Indira is experiencing a new feeling of jealous which she even donot know that such feeling exists in this world same goes for Sameer he is feeling insecure and lost for Rishi, he feels as if he can win over the world but lost in the hands of Rishi as Indira is with Rishi not with him. Sameer is closes his eyes to block the image of Indira but she invades into his mind as if she has full right on Sameer's heart and soul. Sameer decides not to try to any more to ignore Indira's thought and to face them. He sleeps in the early morning hours, slowly raised from his bed seeing the sun raised fully. He decides to have a swim in his pool and gets ready for the pool in his shots and vest. He starts enjoying his swim closing his eyes forgetting the surroundings. Indira gets up as she also slept in the early hours of the morning. She slowly goes towards the window and opens the curtains. The view infront of her caught her breath in her throat. Sameer in his shots and vest swimming in the pool with closes eyes. Indira started checking him out may be this is the first time she is drooling on some guy. Sameer physique looks like an art. His broad shoulders, strong arms and legs, his face show his strong and careless nature. The way he is taking the laps in the water making Indira's heart beat rise to infinity and slowly a rosy color started rising in her cheeks. Sameer suddenly turned towards Indira's room as if he knows that Indira is looking at him and caught her eyes. Sameer is standing in the pool with water till above his waist and locked his eyes with Indira's eyes. Sameer moved his hair back with his hand still looking at Indira as if he is inviting her to join him in the pool with his eyes. Indira tried her best to turn away but stands as if sameer has done some hypnotize on her. Indira and Sameer's beautiful moment came to an end when Sameer heard some car horn coming into his farm house. Both Sameer and Indira turns to look at the car and notices Natasha coming out of the car. Sameer comes out of pool and wears a rope seeing Natasha approaching him. Indira couldnot understand what they are talking but can see that Natasha is trying to manavoo sameer on something and sameer is showing his attitude ignoring Natasha and filling his juice in the glass which the old house keeper kept for Sameer. Indira felt bad for Natasha and decides to help Natasha to show her the truth that Sameer is marrying her only to use her as business tool. Suddenly Indira gets an idea, thinks it is the right time to take revenge on Sameer for blackmailing her with Rishi's job. She calls to the intercom kept in the swimming pool, hiding herself in the curtains and looking at sameer and Natasha. Sameer presses the speaker still talking with Natasha and shouts on his pitch "hello who is this". Indira did not expected Sameer to on the speaker but Sameer loud voice made her put the receiver to some distance and closes her ears cursing Sameer for shouting on his pitch, slowly she brings the phone to her hears and says "hey darling, what are you doing outside in the pool without me" Sameer spills the juice he is drinking; he recognizes it is Indira's voice. He looks at his phone with disbelieve look and clearly his ears thinking may be water when into his ears and he is hearing weirdly. Sameer stammers "h-hello" as he couldnot believe himself, to Indira's luck or bad luck the phone is still in speaker mode. Natasha is looking at Sameer with open mouth hearing some girl calling Sameer darling. Indira who is looking at him bites her hand not to laugh loud seeing sameer's expressions. She continues "hey darling, you said you want me to join the pool. Just give me 2 minutes let me dress up for the pool" Sameer thinking 'is Indira reading my mind, I really want her to join me in the pool but how she knows and-' suddenly he realizes what Indira said about dressing think, sameer imagines Indira in swim suit 'oh my god, swim suit.' Indira who is looking at sameer and laughing at his expression suddenly realizes what she said and closes her mouth with her hands saying "swim kaliya swim suit pehaan taa hain naa.. oh know what I said?" on other side Natasha "sameer I donot believe this you are with a girl here. I really cannot believe you." Indira sees Natasha saying something in angry and leaving sameer. But sameer is still not reacting. Indira prays her gods why she always acts implusively and faces the worest consequences always. Every time Rishi or Ishaan saves her but this time who is there to save her. Indira see Sameer looking at her room direction with angry eyes. Indira decides to hide from sameer and run from her room and hides at the steps. As soon as Sameer comes up she runs out of the farm house but Sameer notices Indira going out the house and run behind her shouting her name. Indira runs towards garden followed by sameer. Both starts tom and jerry chase around the garden and pool side. At last Sameer catches Indira's hand but Indira at once pushes sameer, as they are at pool side. Sameer lost his balance and falls in the pool taking Indira along with him. Indira and sameer stands in the pool, Indira still tries to fight with Sameer, she pushes sameer but he pulls her with a jerk and puts her hand at her back making her body touch his intimately. Indira stops struggling and looks into his eyes which is her mistake. She can clearly see hungry in his eyes but she donot know for what. She cannot understand if sameer is angry on her or, before Indira can think further sameer did the thing what he wants to do from the first time he saw Indira in his arms, 

he kissed her.

Edited by preethimadhavg - 01 May 2012 at 10:32am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

saneha85Ruhana05ushalishria19clustersofstaraysha1989Prada_176.SilentPrincess-SupriyaluvsMN-Faria._saumya_

Go to top