Users

Frequent Posters

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
i am back with my update...

Last two parts of my beautiful FF ๐Ÿ˜ณ

today i am updating one and tomorrow will complete this FF 

Thanks to one and all for your love and support that i successfully completed two FFs on SaRa ๐Ÿค—

After this i will try to give regular updates on Business Deal FF ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by preethimadhavg - 11 years ago
PD_forums thumbnail

Chapter-39

Next day morning Natasha gathered journalists and Diwan Labs employees infront of Sameer's office crying "I told everyone that Sameer is cheating on me but no one believe me, so I decided to show you're the live proof." 

She first takes everyone to parking slot showing Sameer's car, "it is one proof that Sameer is still in the office" she slowly takes them to Sameer's lab on 5th floor continues "He is cheating on me with his employee Miss, I cannot tell her name. How can I blame a girl? You people see with your own eyes" and opens the lap door rubbing her crocodile tears. 

All the journalists enter the lab like bees to capture the news. But they stops seeing nothing in the lap. Everyone turns towards Natasha "where is Sameer Diwan and the girl" 

Natasha "what? They are here only-" she looks into the room to find the room empty. 

Natasha "but-" 

Journalists who are frustrated, as Natasha repeatedly called them saying she has breaking news, a sex scandal on Sameer Diwan, Diwan foundation CEO and did not allowed them breath and made them to come the early hours of the day, but here nothing is there. They felt she is using them for her own publicity and fired on her "madam why are you wasting our time. We know you like to create scenes to come into lime light but Mr. Sameer Diwan is not like you. Get a life if you can" 

"Whats happening here?" Everyone turned hearing Sameer voice.  Natasha is shocked to see Sameer infront her. Journalists go near Sameer asking him questions "Sameer Diwan, Natasha is saying you are involved with you employee, is it true" 

Sameer Ignoring their question asks "what are you people doing at my office, at this hour and who asked you to come" 

Journalists "Natasha said you are cheating on her and want to catch you red handed so we came" 

Sameer glares at Natasha "you will never trust me Natasha, wherever I go you will come doubting on me. I am fedup with this relationship" 

Natasha "but I saw you with In-" before she can take Indira's name completely Sameer shouts "enough, I am feel like suffocated in your relationship. It is better if we breakup our relationship. I am breaking the engagement infront of everyone today. I am a respectful business man and I cannot take blame on my name like this due to your insecurities" 

Natasha's plan completely backfired her. She cannot believe what is happening - how Sameer and Indira escaped from the lab. She made a full proof plan then how? Journalists got what they want the spicy news but in difference way. Media knows Natasha is a tantrum queen, so there no question of not believing Sameer. Everything Natasha said about Sameer is proved wrong infront of everyone. So media made it senstation news that "Business Tycoon Mr. Sameer Diwan has broken his engagement with his longtime girlfriend due to her insecurities" Everyone supported Sameer decision and sympathy went to Sameer instead of Natasha. But no one knows really what happened on that night in the lab when Sameer and Indira are locked.

[On the night when Sameer and Indira are locked in the lab]

Sameer "I donot want to be blamed for no mistake. I need to do something" 

Indira "what can we do? Can we shout for the security person to open the door" 

Sameer "I think security is involved in this otherwise who will lock us after knowing that we are working here." 

Indira "then what can we do, even our mobiles are deposited at security we cannot even call Rishi to come to rescuer us. God I think Natasha really planned well" 

Indira gets an idea "Sameer fire alarm, if we break the fire alarm will start then automatically the doors will be opened" 

The doors are automatic lock systems, when fire alarm gets on then automatically the room locks get opened. 

Sameer smiles "good idea let me check the alarm" Sameer takes a stool and stands on it to check the fire alarm Sameer "oh know" 

Indira "what happened" 

Sameer "someone deactivated the fire alarm of this room" 

Indira "what" suddenly she remembers mandira coming out of the lab in hurry "I think it is mandira, as I said I have seen her in the afternoon coming from our lab in hurry, I think they well planned everything what shall we do now" 

Sameer gets down the stool. He thinks many ways but nothing is clicking at that time. Sameer checks from balcony can they jump but they are in 5th floor, it is not an option, before he can back out Indira "can we take the pipe way from here" 

Sameer gives her you-cannot-be-serious look, Indira still looks at Sameer with excitement. Sameer shakes his head "no way" Indira keeps a disappointment face "kya Sameer you are not at all fun, see how tempting is the option to get down through pipe way" 

Sameer keeps his hands on his hips glaring at Indira for calling him 'no fun', "I have my own ways of having fun" says as matter of fact. 

Indira "kya" Sameer gives a naughty look to Indira coming near her, Indira can clearly understand the meaning of that look, she points her finger "Sameer stop, this is not-" 

Sameer pulls Indira towards him, she falls on his chest with a bang. He puts his arms around her waist pulling her close. Indira puts her hands on his chest pushing him "Sameer, this is not the time" 

Sameer "come on Indira, kitna acha atmosphere hain, hum tum ek kamarama bando hoo aur chabi kojaye" 

Indira starts laughing and Sameer joins her laugh. 

Indira puts her head on his chest hugging him "donot know what will happen now, tomorrow may be Natasha will win and show both of us down. I can handle papa but your business" 

Sameer did not hear after Indira said 'I can handle papa', he totally forgot what will happen if Inder Sharma comes to know about this scandal and all, ofcourse it cannot to hidden from him. He donot want Indira to be a part of this scandal, he has to deal with Natasha alone without bringing Indira's name. Indira feels the difference in Sameers hug, it is not romantic but protective, Indira rises her head seeing tension in his face puts her hand on Sameer's cheek "Sameer", her voice brings Sameer back. He looks at her, bends to kiss on her forehead says "I donot want anyone to point a finger on you. I will seriously think what to do"

Sameer starts roaming around the room for some plan to go out of this room, Indira's plan of jump down using pipes is totally rulled out, and it is not a movie that they use thin pipes to get down from 5th floor. He roams in the balcony suddenly his eyes falls on the window of other room which is half opened. Sameer gets an idea and comes back into the room; Indira is sitting on the stool leaning on the desk puts her head on her hands on the desk in a sleeping position. Sameer comes and starts mixing some chemicals. 

Indira raises her head and goes near him "what are you doing?" 

Sameer "fire alarm is disabled in this room might not be disabled in all the rooms, so planned to create smoke and throw this mixture in other room. If our lucky is good the smoke will alert the fire alarm then the doors can be opened." 

Indira "good idea" 

Sameer raises his collar, Indira smiles and pats his shoulder. Sameer completes the mixture which starts the smoke. Indira coughs and Sameer puts the napkin on his nose and goes out of balcony and throw the bottle into other room from the window. In seconds the smoke sets the fire alarm in that room and the doors get opened. 

Indira and Sameer runs out of the room. Sameer goes into the other room and stops the alarm before it makes more noise. He comes out of the room, both slowly runs down to Sameer's room where Sameer uses his remote control and locks the doors. 

Indira "Sameer I need to swipe my card if they note the time then" 

Sameer thinks for a while then switch on the laptop and connects to the security system and make some malfunctioning. 

Indira "what are you doing? Do you know software as well" 

Sameer gives his charming smile says "to make something work we need professionals but to corrupt we don't need the knowledge" winks at her "I just corrupted the records so that we can say some virus attacked or something" Indira riffles his hair laughing. They both run outside as expected there is no security at the gate. Sameer want to fire the security but he cannot do that because he donot want anyone to know that they stayed in office this late, it is already 2 PM in the night. Sameer makes a flat tire and left his car in the parking slot, both run from the back door so that no one can notice them. Sameer drops Indira at her house and goes to Rishi's house, as he cannot trust Natasha if she is having an eye on his house.

Morning @5.30 AM Rishi receives an SMS from unknown number saying 'come to Diwan Labs now, urgent', Rishi shows the message to Sameer. Rishi "who might have send this SMS" before Rishi can talk further he gets a call from Ishitha "Rishi, I got an SMS from unknown number saying come to Diwan Labs, who can it be" Sameer understand someone has send an SMS to all his employees. From their Sameer comes to office and the sees the scene unfolding infront of him.

[End of flashback]

Edited by preethimadhavg - 11 years ago
IFfirst thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice update ๐Ÿ˜Š
looking forward as to how you will  end this FF๐Ÿ˜Š

aysha1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I loved the chapter... You made them escape from Natasha'a trap very nicely... very well done...
IFfirst thumbnail
Hey preethi
Are you gonna update this FF today ????
Was waiting for it as you have written in your previous post๐Ÿ˜Š
PD_forums thumbnail

Originally posted by: IFfirst

Hey preethi

Are you gonna update this FF today ????
Was waiting for it as you have written in your previous post๐Ÿ˜Š

hey yes i am updating the last part.. in few minutes ๐Ÿ˜Š
IFfirst thumbnail
Oh thank you so much you are too good...๐Ÿ˜Š Edited by IFfirst - 11 years ago
PD_forums thumbnail

Chapter-40 (Last Part)

The whole news channels played the news of Sameer Diwan and Natasha Mishra's news as some breaking news. All channels blamed Natasha for the break up, her insecurities, her tantrums. 

They even wished Sameer has made those rumor true by selecting a nice girl for him as he has right to have a happy life.  

The publicity turned into positive for Sameer and his shares rised, his takeover of Modi constructions is a huge hit. 

Natasha's father apologized Sameer infront of media and showed interest to continue business with Sameer. Though Sameer is not interested he donot want to hurt Mr. Mishra who is really like his guru in this construction business, so he accepted Mr. Mishra's offer and kept his relationship with Mr. Mishra at professional level. It took little time for everything to get settled. But Sameer and Indira met daily in the lab and have their cute moments. As soon as everything gets settle Sameer approached Inder Sharma to make Indira's and his relationship official. 

Sameer "Inder ji I come to ask Indira'a hand. I I have no one to talk with you about this except me" 

Indira can feel the sadness in his voice when he said that. Inder gave his smile hugs Sameer as welcoming him into Sharma family says "I am happy that daughter selected a honest and hardworking person like you. I will glad to have you as my son-in-law. Never feel you are alone, from today you have a big family to consider" 

Sameer is so happy, he takes blessings of kutumb and Inder. Inder gave his acceptance and blessed the couple. Indira and Sameer are on 9th cloud. Inder said he will arrange an official engagement that weekend on good day. Seema and Ishitha teased Indira, where Rishi did not dare to tease Sameer seeing his serious face. But Indira encourage Rishi and Ishaan to have their share to teasing hand on Sameer.

Next day Indira comes to Diwan labs, she is on 9th clouds. But still no one knows in the Diwan labs about Indira and Sameer. She goes to canteen. Sheetal is spreading the rumors that she is the girl Natasha is talking about. Indira cannot believe her ears; she glares at Sheetal folding her hands. Ishitha sees Indira and feels 'silence before storm'. Sheetal "you know he donot like me to talk and catch his hands infront of everyone. He is so shy types." Indira thinks 'shy types, ha, ask her to come and see in the lab how much sharath he does with me' sheetal goes on and on and on. 

Indira thinks 'it is enough now, I think I need to make this relationship official before another Natasha comes between us.' 

At the same time Sameer comes into the corridor talking with Rishi. He is busy to notice any one, he is in deep conversation. Sheetal sees Sameer and looks at him with a dreamy expression. Indira seriously looks at Sheetal and then at Sameer who is oblique to everything going around his. Indira slowly starts working towards Sameer. 

Rishi "Sir, we can do one thing in library-" he stops seeing Indira approach them. 

Sameer turns his head to see Indira stands beside him. Sameer gives a 'what' look to her. Indira turns his face so that he can see Sheetal and gang in the canteen. Sameer did not understand why Indira is showing them to him, he says "what-" but stops in middle when Indira kisses Sameer on his cheek infront of everyone. 

Sheetal and gang stands with an open mouth. Ishitha keeps her hand on her mouth not to laugh seeing her cousin's reaction. Rishi turns his head smiling to himself adjusting his specs. Thank god there is not much staff of lab present at that moment, otherwise everyone might have a heart attack to see the scene unfold infront of them. 

Indira gives a wink to Sameer and goes from there, giving an attitude look to Sheetal and gang. In all this it is Sameer who is affected; no sound comes from his mouth. He cannot believe what just happened 'Indira kissed him infront of everyone, ok' he touches his cheek in slow motion and clears his throat and starts moving towards his lab along with Rishi. Ishitha slowly taps sheetal's shoulder says "Indira is the girl in Sameer sir's life" and goes from there still smiling to herself.

Sameer goes to the lab and clears his throat as if he is clearing his mind from the kiss. Rishi and Sameer start their work where Sameer looks at Indira from corner of his eyes. Indira is really in a very bad mood. Sameer want to reach Indira but he has work and cannot neglect the work, more over the project is on last stage. He wants to complete the project before their marriage so that he can take long break from his work to spend the whole time with Indira. Rishi understand Sameer wants to talk with Indira, so he gives a bahana of doing some search goes to the library. 

Sameer goes near Indira hugs her from back asks "what happened" Indira keeps a face and turns otherside. Sameer sighs and sits on the chair makes Indira sit on his lap. Indira is shocked is about to rise from his lap saying "Sameer, ya office hain" but Sameer pulls her back into his lap says "oh really when you kissed me then you did not remember it is office" 

Indira looks into his eyes "oh, sheetal is spreading rumors that she is your secret girlfriend, so I got angry and to show her that I have full right on you I kissed you" she said as a school girl complaining to her father. 

Sameer laughs looking at Indira jealous face, he pulls her cheeks "you don't need to be jealous my dear Indira, I am always yours and no one can separate us. But I have to say thanks to sheetal" 

Indira angrily "kyu" 

Sameer "because my girl kissed me infront of everyone" Indira blushes and hides her face in the crock of his neck and Sameer laughs out loud seeing Indira blushing tightens his arms around her. Sameer drops Indira at her house and goes to his house. 

As Inder promised he arranged for an official engagement in his house, he invited all his relatives and proudly saying it is his daughter's engagement with the Mr. Sameer Diwan, Diwan foundations CEO. Indira feel happy to see his father so happy and proud of Sameer. 

Two important men in her life Sameer and Inder, she feels as a lucky girl in this world. She wants to thank god for giving both of them to her. Kutumb prays no evil eye should fall on her daughter's happiness. 

Engagement day, Sameer and Indira exchange rings. Ishaan and Rishi cheers for them. Sameer is immensed in Indira to hear any of the teasing of Ishaan and Rishi. Kutumb calls for punditji to get some date for their marriage. Pundit ji says either after three weeks or only after three months. Sameer is about to say after three weeks when Kutumb says "three weeks is too shot, we have to me make many arrangements. We will go with three months" because kutumb already starts missing Indira, she is sad thinking Indira will leave Sharma Nivas. So she wants to delay marriage for three months so that she can keep Indira with her for some time. Inder understands that but keeps silent. But Sameer is well bent that marriage has to happen after three weeks, Sameer "actually after three months I need to go to Europe on business, it may take 2 months for me to return or more. If I get married in three weeks then I can take Indira with me, so I just want the marriage to happen as soon as possible" Inder says "ok fine, then we can fix the muhurat of three weeks, what say kutumb" kutumb has no choice she reluctantly nods her head.

Indira goes to Sameer says "I am so happy" Sameer give his charming smile and hugs her saying "me too" Indira "do we need to settle in Delhi after marriage-" 

Sameer understands Indira cannot stay away from her family though delhi is not war away from chandigarh but still Indira's sad tone is enough for Sameer. He says "we will settle in Chandigarh" Indira "but your business is delhi right" Sameer "not a problem, I am in a position where I can operate my business from anywhere in the world. And more over I decided to keep my business in back seat as soon as we get married" 

Indira "after Europe trip we will settle in Chandigarh" she asked with excitement. 

Sameer hides his smile says "hain Europe trip be jayagana but for honeymoon" 

Indira keeps a confusion face "you said business right" 

Sameer winks "I just lied. There is no business trip." 

Indira "why?" 

Sameer "aur hain tho kya, three months I cannot wait. I want to marry you as soon as possible. I want to make you mine in every sense." Indira blushes and hugs Sameer back.

Sameer and Indira's marriage is a grand affair. Media covered the marriage and filled all the gossip columns that at last Mr. Sameer Diwan find his Miss. Right, Mrs. Indira Sameer Diwan.

PD_forums thumbnail

Epilogue

After Sameer and Indira, Rishi and Ishitha tied the knot. Rishi-Indira-Sameer completed their project and it is a huge hit. Sameer gave all the credit to Rishi who genuinely handled the whole project though supported by Sameer and Indira. Munna and Sunania gave birth to a beautiful daughter, Seher. At last Ishaan got his loan approved and started his own restaurant. Kutumb and Inder are very happy for their children who settled in their own lifes. Sameer took Indira to Europe as promised and they have a beautiful and passionate honeymoon in Europe for three months. After returning from honeymoon Sameer shifted his head office to Chandigarh. He already fired mandira for her behavior. Natasha left India after the humiliation from media, but she did not change she trapped a business man in Australia and she is happy in her own way.

Tomorrow is Sameer's and Indira's second marriage anniversary. Sameer went to Delhi for two days trip as he has to settle some deals. He is not interest to go because Indira is not feeling well from couple of days but Indira insist him to attend the deal as it is important for his business. Sameer fly back to Chandigarh as soon as the deal is done, he did not even wait for the evening success party giving some bahana's. Sameer and Indira's love deepened with time.

Sameer "Indira where are you" Indira is standing in the balcony looking into the sky, she is not expecting Sameer till next day evening. Indira turns and hugs Sameer "Sameer, I am not expecting you, I though you missed our anniversary" Sameer kiss on top of her head still hugging "how can I miss this day, you entered my life forever. Happy Anniversary Mrs. Indira Sameer Diwan" Indira checks the time "oh it is already 12, I did not notice" Indira kisses him on his cheek "Happy anniversary Mr. Sameer Diwan" Sameer makes way into the room along with Indira, when Indira says "Sameer, I did the experiment 5 times today" Sameer is confused "experiment, what experiment? Did you went to lab, but why? you are not feeling well and I asked you not to stress much" Indira turns towards Sameer puts her hands around his neck looking into his eyes says "I did the experiment at home and 5 times the result is positive" Sameer is still confused "what experiment Indira?" Indira kisses on his nose and smiles while blushing says "I amโ€ฆ I pregnant" Sameer "what?" Indira "yes, the results are positive". It took few seconds for Sameer to register the news. Sameer "Indira w-we are going to be parents", he lifts her and twirls her, puts her down saying "Sorry sorry I think I should not do this. I need to be careful, did I hurt you I am sorry-" Indira puts her fingers on his lips cuts him "you can never hurt me, I love you" Sameer hugs her saying "I love you too"

IFfirst thumbnail
Super like your last update๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ and epilogue
Will never forget this FF and the efforts that you have put in making it a successful FF๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
Surely looking forward to many more successful FFs from your warehouse๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Thank you so much ...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Edited by IFfirst - 11 years ago