Posted: 11 years ago
Waiting 4 next part.Plz do cont soon.
hey all I am back with my update 🤗

thodaaa late hogaye ☺️

Edited by preethimadhavg - 11 years ago

Chapter-32

Indira panics donot know what to do. Rishi "come and sit Indira lets complete the album" 

Indira "yes" 

Sameer catches her duppata pulling her back whispers "kabaradara, if you go from here without giving me my cream" 

Indira whisper with her teeth "cream means" 

Sameer whispers "kiss" Indira eyes opens wide making a 'o' with her mouth. Indira takes a deep breath and with fake angry tone says "no way, dekho Sameer please go from here if any one sees you here it will be good" 

Sameer "sawal hi nahin vutha… until unless I get my cream" 

Rishi turns towards Indira "what are you doing their?" Indira gives a helpless smile to Rishi and whisper to Sameer "please Sameer let me go" hearing her helpless voice sameer says "I will wait for you at the back of your room on the terrace come as soon as possible and remember I wonot leave until I take my cream" 

Sameer leaves her duppata and goes otherside of the terrace. Indira goes near Rishi and starts turning the pages of album but nothing is registered in her brain except Sameer's words. Rishi "Sameer sir" Indira gets alerted "where?" and she starts search around. 

Rishi pats her hand and says "where are you searching, I am showing him in the album?" 

Indira "oh, ok I thought you are telling me that he came here" 

Rishi "why he will come here, he might be busy with his personal life now or at most he might be sleeping" 

Indira whispers with her teeth sarcastically "ya busy with his personal life" turns towards the director where Sameer might be waiting for her now. Indira closes her eyes 'oh god I am sure Sameer might be waiting for me, he is so stubborn. What can I do now? I cannot say Rishi to leave, it will be so rude. But how can I go to meet Sameer.' Indira gets an idea, "Rishi oh mujhe bohot pyaas lagi hain, I will go and drink some water and come" Rishi "ok" Indira comes out and turns other side to go when she hears Rishi's voice "where are you going that side. Steps are on other side right" 

Indira closes her eyes and says "oh mee, oh mein bhabi ko bola rahi thi takki she can bring some water bottle and throw from down so that catch it and I donot need to go down" Rishi "ok" and starts checking the album. Indira checks around her and before she can go into the corner where Sameer is waiting, someone pulls her into the corner, trapping her between the wall and his muscular body. Indira blushes and bends her eyes lids without looking into Sameer's face. The moonlight is the only light falling on them. The silver line of her body is shining in the moonlight. Sameer placed his thumb on her cheek caring her then traced her lips with his thumb making her shiver. Indira slowly raises her eyes "sam-" and rests of the words are died in her throat when Sameer took her lips into a deep kiss…

Indira comes to the room controlling her blush and heartbeat. Sameer left the terrace after he got his cream, to very much of Indira's relief. Sameer came from neighbor's terrace as they are not at home. 

Rishi "where is the bottle, even I want the water" 

Indira "oh mein na pani peekar vapas bhabi ko dadee" 

Rishi "tum be naa, fine wait I will go and get some water" 

Rishi goes down sees Seema coming from outside. Rishi is confused "bhabi you are coming from outside then who gave Indira water" Seema is confused "what, I did not get you Rishi. I just came" 

Rishi "Indira said she has asked you for some water bottle and you throw from down stair" showing the terrace and ground where they are standing. 

Seema "Indira naa kaha aur tum na maanlee. Tum be naaa" 

Rishi scratches his head "then what is Indira doing on corner of terrace till now? I am so confused" Seema thinks 'corner of the terrace'. While Seema is coming into the house she saw some shadow going out from terrace to neighbor's terrace. Seema 'is this means some guy came to meet Indira. oh my god, does this means Indira has some one in her life. So my doubts are right, Indira is in love. Chalo Indira keep your secret until I caught you red handed. God kitna satayatha mujhe. Now it is your turn, I am not going to leave you so easily. I will tease the hell out of you the day get the name of that guy' Seema giving a naughty smile goes from their leaving a confused Rishi. Rishi thinks 'what happened to bhabi, she is smiling to herself. God I think I will go mad if I stay any more here. Better I go get some water first.' Rishi leaves after some time.

Next day, Indira reached her lab to find Ishitha waiting for her. Ishitha is looking dull and she can see marks of tears under her eyes. Rishi is trying to console Ishitha. Indira goes near Ishitha places her hand on her shoulder says with concern "Ishitha, what happened" 

Ishitha burst outs "everything happened as I feared Indira" 

Indira gives a confused look towards Rishi, where he turns her a helpless look like listen-to-her look. Indira turns towards Ishitha and says "first relax Ishitha, drink some water" 

Rishi supplies the water, Indira makes her drink and asks her to sit "now tell me what happened?" 

Ishitha "my parents came to know about me and Rishi" 

Indira "this is a good thing. When you both decided to marry than ofcourse next step is to tell your parents right" 

Ishitha "you do not understand Indira. I know one or the other day we need to tell our parents but I want to be the first to tell them the news. If the news come from third person it will be horrible to hear. You cannot even imagine how the third person may manipulate the news. My parents-" 

she release a sob "my parents trust me so much and when the third person told all wrong things about me and Rishi, I cannot even imagine how much they might be hurt" 

Indira say angrily "how can they believe the third person than their daughter" Ishitha "you are not understanding Indira, when a third person comes and points a finger at their daughter it will be more humiliation than anything. They feel I hided a big part of my life with them when I never kept any secrets from them. They are so much hurt due to gossips that they are not ready to hear me" 

Indira "come on Ishitha it is you who has to marry Rishi not your parents, let's go we will talk with them and decide immediately" the trio turns when they hears someone voice behind "I think we should wait till they get cool down" Sameer standing at the room with folding his hands to his chest. Ishitha and Rishi become alert. 

Sameer comes in "sorry guys I heard your discussion so couldnot stop myself" Rishi "that's ok sir, we really need some advice on this" 

Sameer nods his head meaningfully and continues "this is really a sensitive matter; I know they might be very angry to hear the gossips about their own daughter whom they trust the most. So it is good to wait till they cool down so that they can think what is good and what is bad for their daughter. Rishi is good guy no one can reject him but the timing and the way the truth came out is not good. So let's wait for few days and then you take Rishi with you to your parents and introduce him. Then rest we can see what to do later. Well I think it is better if Rishi and Ishitha take leave for the day otherwise in this mood if Ishitha does the work she might blow the lab taking inspiration from Rishi" 

Rishi and Ishitha blushes but manages a smile. Indira shakes her head glaring at Sameer for making fun of her friends. Rishi and Ishitha take leave to discuss how to go infront of their parents and convince them.

Indira puts her elbow on Sameer's shoulder "not bad, Mr.know-it-all. Kya tum na psychology main PHD ki hain" 

Sameer removes Indira's hand on his shoulder and hugs her from back, Indira panics "Sameer ya office hain" Sameer gives a careless nod and says "mera office hain nothing will happen. Actually PHD nahin but my mom use to say" Sameer becomes little dull but covers his sadness and says "as you know my parents did a runaway marriage, my mom always remembers her family and says 'may be if they could have waiting for little while for some good time and convince their parents, we would have had a very big family' my dad always feel bad for separating my mom from her family. They never argued and blamed each other but they use to feel bad in some occasions where there is no one to share with us. We need the family Indira; we cannot push our family for our impulse decisions. May be at that time we may feel we are right, our love is the most important thing in our life but in long future may be our relationship may get burdened as we feel separated from everyone. I donot want that to happen to us or to anyone" 

Indira understands what Sameer want to say. Till now Indira never thought in that prospective may because she never encounters such situation. In her family she is pampered by everyone.  She knows the value of relationships but never know how it will feel when the relations get hurt because she never hurt anyone till now intentionally or unintentionally to know the pain. She has full confidence on her parents that they can never mistrust her not for a single moment. Whatever happened her family is with her as her support and in vidith-Seema love story, there is no such drama happened everything went cool. So Indira has very less experience in handling such gossips.

hey all i am back with my update 😊

Chapter-33

Sameer is right, after few days Ishitha parents cool down, they met Rishi and they liked him a lot. They felt he is perfect for their daughter. They are ready for the marriage and decided to have an official engagement to stop all the gossips going in their colony. Indira is very proud of her love, Sameer, his way of dealing life and people. He read the world more than Indira and she has to learn a lot from him and she will do it.

Indira is getting ready to attend the engagement ceremony taking very good care as Sameer will be there. Seema, Vidith and Ishaan are also accompanying Indira for the party as Ishitha invited everyone in Sharma Nivas, except Inder and Kutumb everyone are going for the party. Inder is busy with his work and kutumb does not want to go alone without Inder. So the young party of Sharma Nivas is getting ready for the party. Ishaan prepared a cake for the new couple with the help of Seema. Indira is wearing a pink lenhga, as make-up little of mascara, lip gloss and left her hair open. She is wearing little pearl ear rings and a small pearl locket supported with a small chain around her neck, a lot of bangles and payal which are mostly bought by Sameer for her. Everyone is waiting for her to come down. Ishaan "god what happened to Indira, she is behaving as a girl. Taking a lot of time to get ready" Seema slaps Ishaan on his shoulder and kutumb nods her head saying "shukar kar aab tho ladkhi ki tarha behave kar rahin hain, tum ne tho vusaa begaad ka rakdeya tha, nalayak" Ishaan rubs his shoulder giving an annoyed look to kutumb and Seema. Seema thinks 'Ishaan is right; Indira is behaving like a girl. Not bad may be the person for whom Indira is getting ready might come to the party. Let's find our who is it.' Seema smiles unknowingly. Vidith pats her hand "why are you smiling" Seema "n-nothing just like that" and turns todays Indira's room calling her "Indira come soon, we are getting late." Indira comes out "oh god, donot you people allow me to get ready in peace." As soon as Indira comes out everyone stares at her with open mouth, she is looking like a diva. Kutumb feels insecure thinks 'aree mare beta tho dulha lagra he hain, naa jana kitha na young lakdhe aya honga. Hey bagwaan mera beti ki raksha karana' she takes a kala tikka and puts beside Indira's ear saying "nazaar na laga meri beta koo." Ishaan "god Indira I think no one will identify you" Seema "nothing like in vidith's marriage also Indira was looking like a doll only" admiring her sister-in-law with a smile. Indira smiles at seema but teases her "achaa bhabi, you have seen me in your marriage properly but I thought your eyes are always on bhaya. Kyu" Seema blushes, Ishaan makes a wolf whistle and vidith smiles looking at teasing session. Vidith "we are getting late guys let's move, asisa na ho ki Rishi ishitha ka engagement hojage aur we will still be here only." Everyone goes to the party.

Ishitha and Rishi engagement party is organized in the community gardens of Ishitha's colony. The whole garden is decorated with lights and slow music. Ishitha and Rishi copied the dias arranged for them and engagement is expected in few minutes. Rishi is waiting for Indira and Sameer to come so that they can take the party forward. Indira enters the party and goes near Ishitha - Rishi hugs them to congratulate them. As everyone becomes busy Indira starts searching for Sameer, gets disappointed not to find him. On other side Sameer came at the same time Indira entered the party, he couldnot take his eye off Indira but she is busy in hugging Rishi and Ishitha. Then he observed Indira searching for him, he thought to tease her for few minutes so he hidded himself in the trees. Sameer is enjoying the restlessness look of Indira to see sameer "hey meri Indira, kithana cute lagrahi hain. I feel so good to know that she got ready only for me" keeps his hand on his chest taking a deep breath says "Only for me" gives a satisfied smile. Sameer thinks it is enough of annoying her, so slowly goes and stands beside her saying "are you searching for me" Indira stiffens, take a deep breath says "no" her voice came like a whisper. Sameer chuckled "you know Indira you are very bad liar" Indira blushed and tried to divert the topic "they make a beautiful couple naa" Sameer "donot know" Indira puts confused look and turns to look at Sameer. She takes a deep breath when notices how close Sameer is standing to her and looking at her without blinking his eyes. Indira stammers "S-Sameer w-we are in public" Sameer is least bothered "so what, it is your fault you are looking so beautiful" Indira gives nervous glance around her and thanks her stars that everyone are busy with their work as all are gathering at the center for the engagement ceremony. Suddenly sameer said bluntly "I want a kiss" Indira's eyes popup with Sameer's bluntness, she gave a you-donot-mean-that look to him. Sameer "what, why are you looking at me like that as if I asked you something more sinful" Indira closes her mouth not to gasp loudly for Sameer's words shakes her head and tries to run from there to be caught by Sameer. Indira "Sameer please chodo anyone will see us" before sameer can say seema shouts "Indira where are you?" Sameer reluctantly leaves her to go. Indira thanks seema for saving her and runs towards seema. Engagement ceremony went well, Rishi and Ishitha exchanges their rings happily and gets blessing by everyone. Indira can feel Sameer's eyes on her which is making her blush like hell which did not go unnoticed by Seema. Indira gives a shy glance to Sameer and Sameer is looking at her without any hesitation. Seema noticed the dreamy look of Indira and turned her head to notice Sameer standing at distance returning the same look to Indira. Seema puts her hand on her mouth not to gasp loudly thinks 'oh my god, Sameer Diwan. Indira is in love with her boss. I cannot believe this. I thought she might be in love but with the most eligible bachelor of the town' she smiles to herself 'not bad Indira mana padaga you really selected a prince for you. Hmmm bechara Rohan ka tho bura haal hona hi thaa' remembering Rohan's situation back in the village after he returned back meeting Indira alone in the fields. Seeing Seema smiling to herself vidith nags her and asks "what, why are you smiling" Seema thought of telling him but will vidith accept it with an open mind, she knows how possessive Indira's brothers are towards her, Seema thinks 'may be this is not the right time to tell anyone, will first talk with Indira then will tell everyone in home. That will be good' seema nods her head as no and says "just thinking when Indira's engagement happens how she will look" Vidith gives her a proud smile saying "my sister is one in millions, we will make her marriage so grandly that it will be talk of the town" Seema thinks 'ofcourse everyone will talk about this she is going to marry the most eligible bachelor of the town Mr. Sameer Diwan'

On other side Sameer is not leaving Indira in peace following her everywhere. Indira is getting irritated and turns towards him asks "kya hain" Sameer can before start teasing her Indira looks around her and slams her lips on his, which makes Sameer stand in shock and gasp at her. Indira backs out and sees the look of shock in Sameer's eyes with a satisfaction gives him a challenging wink and runs from there. Sameer full his hair back and thinking 'beta sameer you are not going to a hitler, so be prepared to get such sweet shocked for your entire life'.

Indira and Sameer did not get much time for them as a lot of people are either involving Indira or Sameer in conversations with them. At the end of the function while everyone are leaving Sameer takes a red rose and kisses it showing to Indira and puts it before the vase and leaves from the venue. Indira goes near the vase to take the rose but some girl comes and takes it to her disappointment before Indira can shout the girl goes from there. Indira gets disappointed and turns to go when someone tabs her shoulder. Indira turns to see Seema standing with one hand at her back. Indira gives her smile and says "bhabi aap-" Seema cuts "what happened you face is looking dull, did you lost something" Indira covers her disappointed face saying "nothing bhabi I am tried that's all" and turns to go. Seems "is this what you lost" Indira turns to see the red rose in Seema's hand and Seema is grinning at her with i-know-what-you-are-hiding look. Indira blushes and swallowing the lump says "oh bhabi" Seema puts the rose in her hand says "nice choice and I am with you" Indira takes the rose from the bhabi and hugs her "oh bhabi you are the best" Seema hugs her back proudly says "I know" Indira and Seema laughs and goes from there. When Sameer kept that rose Seema was around and noticed everything. Before Indira can take the rose, some girl comes and takes it causally, seema goes to the girl and says she liked that rose and she request the girl to give it to her. The girl politely gives the flower to Seema and takes the bunch of roses Seema offered her in return.  Till they reach home Seema teased Indira like anything indirectly so that Ishaan or Vidith donot know anything making Indira blush like hell. Seema prays god that no one puts an evil eye on this beautiful couple.

Thanks for the awesome update...
awesomely supeb...👏 👏
awesome update.Beautiful part.Loved it 2 d core
Awesome update

Thanks for regular updates😳

Please don't end it soon