Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
hey guys i am back with my update... as their is no SaRa scenes in last couple of episodes on your wishes i am giving a big update πŸ₯³ (according to me πŸ˜‰)

and let me warn you only one SaRa scene is their but it is worth to read 😳 (my opinion ☺️)

hope you people will enjoy😊
saneha85 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preethimadhavg

hey guys i am back with my update... as their is no SaRa scenes in last couple of episodes on your wishes i am giving a big update πŸ₯³ (according to me πŸ˜‰)

and let me warn you only one SaRa scene is their but it is worth to read 😳 (my opinion ☺️)

hope you people will enjoy😊

Jaldi post karo...we are waiting πŸ˜‰
PD_forums thumbnail
Chapter-29

Indira and family reach the house. Seema's family gives a warm walk to all. Kutumb is very happy to see grand and warm welcome from vidith's saursal. Seema introduced kiran to Indira.
Seema "Indira, she is my kiran aunty and aunty she is Indira, I know you already know her but just the formal introduction." Indira gives a forceful smile and greets Kiran and her family.
Kiran "my son Rohan is working as team leader in Mumbai. He earns 12 lakhs per annum. He is planning to buy a flat in Mumbai and get settled there. We saw Indira in Seema's engagement, sorry we couldnot come for the marriage. But we really liked Indira and thought she will be perfect match for our son. What do you think kutumbji"
kutumb is very impressed with the match. If it is in her hand she would have made Indira marry the guy on the spot. Inder cleared his throat and said "kiranji, we have no objection if Indira and Rohan likes each other. I want to leave the decision to my daughter." Kutumb prays in heart 'oh god, Please see that Indira gets a good match which is perfect for her in all ways. 100 nariyal chadavunge'
Kiran continues boasting about her son "why not Inderji. Rohan went to attend some call from office. You know in the village we have network problem and he is very busy person, I have told him a lot about Indira then only he came to see her otherwise busy people and busy work" Inder nods his head with a polite smile, where kutumb is getting so impressed couldnot hide her broad smile for getting such a good match. Ishaan rolled his eyes. Vidith kept his expression netural. Seema is happy in her own world. Only Indira is feeling so uncomfortable like she is sitting on thorns. She does not like this idea of meeting the groom and all. But to keep her parents word she silently sits infront of kiran whose family is inspecting Indira like an object.
Indira thinks 'this is the last and final time I am going to see the prospective groom. From next time I will warn maa not to set such things. Oh god it is so embrassessing to sit infront of every one as if I am in a display.' Indira is getting angry but keeps her angry on check not to burst on in front of everyone.

Kiran's husband asks Indira "are you planning to continue your job after marriage" before Indira can answer he continues "actually we want a house wife for our son who can sit at home and look after him as he is earning enough" Indira tells herself to cool down, till now even her father never asked her to do a job for money. He always encouraged Indira to take up a job so that she can be independent.
Inder knows Indira's temper and what she is thinking, he says "Indira never worked for money, she likes to do a job. So we encouraged her to take up the job. If she continues her job after marriage I think it will good for her"
Indira relaxes but what kutumb said boiled her blood even more kutumb "hain hain but when she will have her kids she will sure resign the job and will stay at home to look after the kids."
Indira is not angry on kutumb for asking her to leave the job for kids but she is angry on kutumb for keeping Indira at this spot and everything is so embarrassing for her. Everyone is openly talking about marriage and kids that too infront of all new people whom she donot know at all and more over she is not at all ready for the marriage now. Ishaan is feeling suffocated as Kiran started singing praises of her son, as if he is the only one in this world who is earning.
Kiran saw Ishaan who is sitting uncomfortably and says "he is you younger son right. What are you doing beta?"
Ishaan "I applied for loan to start my own fast food restaurant and for now I am working in 3 star hotel as chef for part time."
Kiran laughs openly says "cook, even my cousin's son is a cook, he took that profession because he is dumb in studies than our Rohan, he can never compete with my son you know, anyways then Ishaan can cook in Indira and rohan's marriage also. We can get a free cook for us"
Ishaan gets hurt and Indira glares at Kiran. Vidith, seema and Inder no one likes what kiran said about Ishaan.Though kutumb also did not like what kiran said but she has old thinking that daugher's would-be sasural so-we-should-not-make-them-angry type of sentiments.

Indira "whatever the profession may be and how much a person earns, everything is only to eat 3 meals a day right. So I think aunty your cousin's son and my brother are in the best profession who can satisfy a lot of people who are hungry than your son Rohan's profession."
Kiran gets shocked for Indira's answer which kutumb tries to cover immediately saying "hain oh, Indira be naa has a good sense of humor. Ishaan and Indira always debat about these professions thing like which is better than others. So Indira just telling her point of view. Seema go and get some drinks to all" turns towards Indira "you too go and help bhabi" Seema goes inside followed by Indira.
Seema puts her hand on Indira "I am sorry Indira, arranged marriages such situations come where we need to adjust a little. I have seen my cousins who face same situations but-" she signs and continues "Every mother boasts about their son"
Indira "bhabi, who stopped her to boast about her son but she has no right to insult my brother profession" closes her eyes to see Seema's pleasing face. Seema knows what Indira is going through. Seema did not thought Kiran will talk like this, she knows that kiran boasts about her son a bit more but she might not have guessed something like this will happen.
Seema "please relax. She is little over boarded to see her son is getting married, I mean little over excited. I am sure you will like Rohan. Please meet him once for your parent's sake. If you did not like him then we wonot force you"
Indira thinks 'getting married my foot, anyway let's see that mahaan attma as well then I will tell my decision which I already a big NO' and says "ok bhabi for you and for my parents sake I will meet him".

Rohan reach's the house. "Hey every one, I am Rohan nice to meet you all" he greets in style. Ishaan and vidith greets him. "So where is the girl I need to meet?"
Kutumb makes a faceas she did not like the way he asked for Indira, till now she is fine with the match but now she too has some second thoughts. Inder hides his smile looking at kutumb's expression and thinks 'oh so kutumb did not like the guy thank god and now god save this guy from Indira'
Inder "I will introduce my daughter to you", he calls Indira who comes along with Seema with some cool drinks for all. Rohan stands and gives his hand to Indira "hey I am rohan, I hope you might have heard about me from many people by now, only good things I suppose" and laughs.
Indira gives him a forcible smile and says "why, you want to tell all bad things by yourself".
Inder chokes his drink, Ishaan, seema and vidith hides here smile. Kutumb though want to laugh but keeps a serious face as if she did not understand anything.
Rohan "good joke, I really like your sense of humor. Can we talk in private for some time to understand each other more. Please donot tell me like villagers you people have some restrictions of girl and boy not meeting before marriage and all. I am very open you know."
Indira gives a sweet smile and says "sure why not? Let's go"
Inder, Vidith and Ishaan encourages where Seema and kutumb panics as they already know Indira's angry meter is full on today. Kutumb and seema tries to stop them but Inder, Ishaan encouraged them to go and talk in PRIVATE along with Rohan's family.
Seema takes them to nearby farms and whisper in Indira's ears "poor guy donot take all you're angry on him" and gives a smile to Rohan as if she is telling him all the best and goes from there.

The climate is pleasant and farms on fully grown. Indira walks in the middle of farms enjoying the cool breeze. It is a wheat farm and middle of harvesting season, so the whole land is looking yellowish green creating a pleasant view. Rohan is walking beside her.
Rohan "so tell me about youself"
Indira turn her head towards him saying "is it a HR round"
Rohan laughs as if Indira cracked a joke "oh you are so funny, I like that" Indira gives a confused look "I did not joked anything here"
Rohan "its ok, if you have nothing great to tell about yourselve then I will tell about me I work in Mumbai-"
Indira cuts "I know working in Mumbai software company early 12 lakhs for annum and going to buy a house soon, already I have all the information about you. Your poojaya matha ji has already told me and if this HR round is completed can we enjoy the climate."
Rohan did not understand what to say next "hain oh, ya actually I hate villages so muddy and all. You know in Mumbai it is not like that-"
Indira cuts "ya I know there is always pollution around the city than here" Indira rolls her eyes thinks 'just went to Mumbai and he is creating such a scene. If he shifts permentaly to US then god knows how much he will change. God 'though' itself is unbearable'
Indira suddenly see a muddy pond at a distance and turns towards Rohan and says "so tell me about your job and all. I think you lead a team it means a lot of people should be obeying your order right"
Rohan get happy as Indira bought such a topic, he starts his boasting "yes, yes you know my words are like patta ka lakheer. Everyone has to obey me and-" rohan goes blah blah without seeing infront of him. Indira slowly observes the way and slowly puts her leg before rohan on which he trips and falls straight on face into the muddy pond.Rohan gets up and still sits in the muddy pond giving Indira a what-to-do-next look, Indira laughs and says "stay here will bring some water" she turns and goes from here still laughing.

Suddenly someone pulls her into the otherside of fields. Indira is about to shout but someone puts his hand on her mouth. Indira's eyes gets widen to see Sameer infront of her. Sameer stands looking at her without giving any emotion away.

Sameer "I will remove my hand if you promise me to hear me"
Indira nods her head as yes. As soon as Sameer remove hand Indira pushes him, who did not anticipated Indira's this move falls on his back on the farm and Indira says "I wonot listen to anyone. Good bye" and she starts running towards the house. She is angry on everyone, her mood is too cranky now to listen anything. Indira runs and suddenly goes and bangs something rises her head to see Sameer is standing infront of her with his hands on his hips and with an angry expression.
Indira shows her finger to Sameer "dekho, if I shout all people will gather here and they even donot think you are CEO of Diwan foundation but beat you black and blue remember"
Sameer starts walking forward making Indira move back. Indira gets nervous to see Sameer's angry look and his advancing towards her. She checks around her if anyone is present to help her. She curses herself for not allowing anyone to follow them as she want to take full class to Rohan and she does not want anyone to disturb or stop her. Indira before can continue her thoughts Sameer takes her hand and picks from on his shoulder like a gunny bag and starts walking todays his car which he parked at little distance under some trees.

Actually Sameer comes to the village and started searching for the address suddenly sees Indira and Rohan coming into the fields, he stopped his car little away from the farms and followed them by the time he is about to reach them he saw Rohan in muddy pond and Indira going back.

As Sameer is carrying her on his shoulder, Indira is shocked to react for few seconds. Suddenly she realizes that Sameer is taking her somewhere forcefully and she thinks 'what am I doing, I need to shout, he is carrying me on his shoulder'. Wait, he is carrying me on his shoulder just like the dream I have seen in Delhi' oh know it means is he going to kiss me next, oh my god' before Indira can decide to shout or not Sameer drops her and makes her stand on her feet.
Indira points her finger still keeping a brave face and keeping another hand on her mouth, she stammers "dekho-"
Sameer did not  hear her but he opens his car lock and pushes Indira into the car making her sit in the passenger seat with force and locks the car and goes to driver seat.
Indira tries to open the door, but thanks to sameer's remote control car due to which the lock is not opening for her.
Sameer comes and sit in the driver seat and points finger to Indira and says "listen Indira, just give me few minutes and let me explain you everything. After hearing everything I will leave the final decision to you."

Indira looks at the remote control in his hand and then looks into his eyes. She suddenly notices how close Sameer is sitting to her, immediately again she remembers the dream of Sameer carrying her on his shoulder and then kissing her. Indira keeps her hand on her mouth confusing Sameer. He closes his eyes seeing Indira's deeds, says "Indira why are you acting so weird. I am requesting you to listen to me and you are showing me your attitude" forwards the remote control hand in front of her unknowingly. Indira who has complete concentration on the remote snatches the remote and tries to press the buttons. Sameer acts immediately and tries to snatch back the remote from her hand. On other side Rohan waiting for Indira, Rohan "yuck mud. I feel like puking. Oh god where is Indira. She still not come. I think it is better I go on my own and fetch some water" Rohan starts working towards the end of the farm.

Indira and Sameer are busy in playing the snatching game with remote, Indira is pressing the buttons which ever she can press, which opened the car window on sameer's side. Indira sees Rohan approaching the car at a distance. Rohan is so immense in removing the mud on his body to notice the car and Indira infront of him at a distance. Sameer follows Indira's eyes to see Rohan is approaching them.  Sameer senses Indira is about to shout and as he guessed Indira voiced "Ro-"and is cut suddenly by Sameer's mouth. He takes Indira lips into his to stop her from shouting; because both their hands are locked on remote he used the best way he can to stop Indira from shouting. Slowly both unknowingly press the button which closed the window slowly before Rohan can see them. Indira and Sameer locked them self in the car where Indira's lips are locked with Sameer's for a breath-taking kiss... Indira's dream came true...

Edited by preethimadhavg - 11 years ago
PD_forums thumbnail

Jaldi post karo...we are waiting πŸ˜‰

updated enjoy πŸ€—
saneha85 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preethimadhavg

updated enjoy πŸ€—

l

hmmm why she is not giving the cjance to speak... hmmm m sad 😭... but happy atlast her dream came true...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

IFfirst thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovely update πŸ‘ Indira behaving as per her character and sameer as per his and their clash is just very well conceptualized by you thanks for the updates πŸ‘πŸΌ 
shria19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update:)
continue soon
PD_forums thumbnail
hey all i am going to update and just wait to celebrate the confession of SaRa πŸ₯³ 
PD_forums thumbnail

Chapter-30

For few second both Sameer and Indira could not believe what happened. Sameer did not think about kissing Indira, it is just the sudden impulse decision which he is not at all regretting. Indira's dream came true, Indira could not think further as she is shocked, as to say sweetly, and close her eyes to feel the kiss. Sameer and Indira slowly dropped the remote in their hands. Sameer took her nape pulling her close to him. Indira went without arguing; she slowly raised her hands and locked them around Sameer's back. Sameer started nibbling her lips; Indira parted her lips as inviting Sameer to taste her. Sameer did not waste a single second to take the invitation and deepen the kiss. His one hand is roaming freely at Indira's back with other hand he caught her nape turning her head to give him more access to kiss. They forgot about the world savoring the taste of their love.

Rohan who saw the car thinking "wow nice car, but where is Indira" at the same time Ishaan comes from otherside sees Rohan and stops his laugh forcefully. As Indira and Rohan did not came for long time Inder sent Ishaan to see if they are in any trouble. As expected Rohan is really in big trouble and there is no sign of Indira. 

Ishaan "hey Rohan, are you both playing in mud remembering your childhood" Rohan "no yaar, I donot know how I fallen in mud pond. Indira said she will bring water but did not return till now. So I am coming home to clean it up" Ishaan thinks 'ok so Indira did something to push rohan and run away' he checks his surroundings as if he is searching for Indira. Rohan thinks Ishaan is looking at the car says "nice car naa, I just thought of talking such car. You know I can buy such cars easily with my salary-" Ishaan gives an irritating look and turns his face to see the car. Ishaan 'thinks I have seen this car somewhere by the way what is the car doing in middle of farms.' He decides to go and check the car. 

Suddenly Rohan sneezes "achuuu'" Ishaan stops proceeding further and looks towards Rohan feels sorry for his condition and says "ok let's go, first lets sleep your mud" Ishaan directs Rohan to their house. Ishaan forgets about the car thinking 'Indira might be enjoying the cool breeze of farms. I will leave this Rohan at home and will come again to take Indira.'

Sameer slowly leaves Indira to catch their breath. He joins his forehead with her still breathing heavily and slowly says "I love you Indira." 

It take few seconds for Indira to react, she suddenly jerks her head back to see into Sameer's eyes. As Sameer anticipated Indira's reaction he moved back at once looking to her eyes. 

Sameer repeats "I love you." Indira can see the sincerity in his eyes. Indira gets sweetly surprised to see a lot of love in his eyes. Thought Indira has seen Sameer giving her this look before but Indira did not want to jump into conclusion of love. Indira stammers "b-but engage-" 

Sameer places his finger on her lips stopping her to say anything further. Sameer "just listen to me what I want to say, I really love you Indira donot know from when. If you believe in love at first sight, then yes I fell in love the first day I have seen in the anniversary party. But I did not realize that as love, I just thought I might be some sweet attraction as you stand different from other girls. I am a committed man at that time and I know Rishi is your boyfriend. So I decided to keep my attraction at check. We met again in my office, you followed me to my farm house" Indira gave him a fake angry glare, Sameer chuckled and continues "and then changing room" the words bought a blush on Indira's cheeks which made Sameer desired to pinch her cheeks but controlled himself continuing "then I kidnapped you" he stopped there to include Natasha's scene in disco but did not want to bring Natasha's name in between the beautiful decision he continued "I fallen hard for you during the 3 days and felt you too like me, want to give my love a chance and came to Chandigarh making you my assistant so that you can stay with me more time than with Rishi like that I can make you realize that you too love me. I know it is not right I tried to steal Rishi's girlfriend but-" Indira slowly said "Rishi is not my boyfriend, he is just a bestfriend" 

Sameer gives her a confused look "what " Nupur gives him a cute smile and says "Rishi is never my boyfriend, he is always stayed my best friend and will stay the same" 

Sameer is so happy to hear that, he feels a lot of burden is take away. Indira smiles a little. Sameer becomes serious suddenly says "I know what you might have thought on that day when you said about Natasha and me" Indira too become serious listening to him, Sameer continues "I-I have broken my engagement the day I came back from London" Sameer become sad and angry at the same time thinking Natasha's game "actually it is a game for Natasha, she thought I am good catch. She thought if she makes me join his father's business I will obey her order like a slave. She became bossy and stubborn from the day I proposed her for marriage. But I thought that I love her, she loves me too so want to marry her with a dream of having a family of my own. Later slowly her demands started increasing I decided to bare her till my business plans of modi constructions completes" Indira feels bad, she can feel his pain, she keeps her hand on his cheek as encouraging him to continue and she is with him now. Sameer catches her hand and kisses it slightly and continues "when I returned from my trip unexpectedly I heard from her saying to her friends that I am just her dare with her friends. The next moment, I did not even care for my business dealings with his father I just broken my engagement with her. But I did not make it public as I still did not want to risk my take over. That is what Natasha is taking advantage of. She is trying her best to convenience me back to the engagement. When I did not bend she started threatening me create a mess in media by degrading my image of two timing with her and that letter-" Indira cuts before Sameer can continue as she is very angry hearing that Natasha is blackmailing her Sameer "what will happen if she does that, you can clear it on media right?" 

Sameer smiles and says "media likes spice news and it will believe if a girl cries and blames a boy. You know how much I worked to take over Modi constructions. At the time of takeover my business should have strong share value. Due to the mess she will create in media, will sure effect my companies share value which may even costs my takeover" 

Sameer sees Indira change of expressions from sad to angry' he sign's and continues "But how can I go back to her when I have fallen hard for you. No one is important for me than you Indira not even my business, if you say yes right now I will go and announce our relationship in public whatever show down Natasha want to create in public to degrade my image in media I don't care" Indira immediately says "but I care" Sameer gives her a confused look, Indira continues "but I care that you should not lose this deal which you worked hard to get it and all the share values of your business which are made from your hard work. I donot want everything to go wasted due to a stupid girl. I am ready to hide our relationship for few days until you take over completes. Your dream completes" 

Sameer feels happy suddenly stops and says "what did you say? Relationship" Indira blushes and gives him a shy smile, he gives her a broad smile and says "please tell me once that you love me, I am eager to hear it" 

Indira smiles and says "I love you Sameer" Both hugs each other happily. This is the happiest day of their lives. They forgot the time staying happily in each others arms.

Indira suddenly hears Ishaan's voice; she breaks the hug and sees Ishaan going into the farms calling her name. She panic and says "Ishaan is coming I have to leave before he sees us" 

Sameer hurriedly says "Indira but your match" 

Indira gives him a cute smile and says "I will take care of it" Indira tries to get down Sameer helper her to open the door. Indira pinches his nose and kisses on it, opens the door and runs into the fields following Ishaan. Sameer sighs and leans back to the seat looking at Indira from the window. Now he is so relaxed, his Indira also loves him. His first love, his Indira is with him now. He can fight with the world if needed. He smiles looking at Indira making baby faces at Ishaan. Sameer "My cute little Indira"

Edited by preethimadhavg - 11 years ago
IFfirst thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wonder what is waiting in the next update πŸ€”
Great update again😊