Calculated Risk: SaRa FF - Last Part/pg-30 - Page 15

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Star_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
yes... ðŸ˜› sameer is coming back
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful update.Bt missing sara moment a lot.Thanx GOD sameer is coming back.Waiting 4 next part.Plz do update soon.
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
i am back with my update...

here today we have alot of power cuts by god

will update soon otherwise my laptop will say power off 😳
PD_forums thumbnail

Chapter-27

Sameer returns to Chandigarh and goes to his Lab normally as if nothing had happen. Indira comes to lab and see Sameer but gives him a cold stare because Indira is thinking she is imagining sameer once again infront of her. But this irritated Sameer more;
he thinks 'how dare she ignores me. I went for just 5 days and she forgot me. I thought she will come running and will hug me but-' he feels a ping of pain in his heart 'ok fine Miss Indira two can play this game. I will see how many days you will ignore me. Let's play the game. I will make sure that you yourself will come to me.'

Sameer talks in a very professional way "Miss Indira can you bring the reports once so that I can check what you people have done for these 5 days"

Indira jerks her head and stares at Sameer, she cannot believe that Sameer is here infront of her. She is still cannot believe that Sameer is real. She rises her hand to touch Sameer at the same time Rishi enter the room says "Good morning Sir" this breaks Indira's trans and jerks her hand back and looks at sameer with wide open eyes.

Sameer "good morning Rishi, I have seen your missed calls yesterday I felt may be" looks at Indira says "you need me, so I came back" as if he is telling to Indira.

Indira turns her head to other side as she is not able to looking to his intense eyes.

Rishi "that's really great of you sir. Yes I have some doubts but no one to clear for me so I called you."

Sameer "ok then let's get back to work"

They start their work and Sameer is very much aware of Indira near him and it is same with Indira. They both tried their best to concentrate on work instead of each other. Sameer looks at Indira when she is not looking at him and the same path followed by Indira. Sameer and Rishi immense themselves into some discussion. Indira stares at Sameer standing at her desk starts putting the papers in order. Rishi says he will get the book from library and goes from there. Sameer without noticing turns to puts the papers on table and finds Indira standing at the desk with her back facing to Sameer. Sameer looks outside and finds no one near there room, he slowly comes near Indira and as if he is also checking the papers on desk, stand at the back of Indira and puts his hand on papers leaning on Indira. As sameer body comes to contact with Indira, she stiffens. Sameer is enjoying this, slowly checks the papers talking his own time. Indira feels nervous and afraid may be she will lean on him and maybe at worst she will make a fool of herself by hugging him.

Sameer is also effect by her nearness, how much he want to take Indira into his arms and tell her that he loves her. Before Sameer can say anything Rishi enters the room nosily checking the books.

Rishi "Sir, I got the points. Here they are" he comes with a brilliant smile as if he has achieved some noble prize.
Sameer mutters "kabab main haddi"
Rishi "Sir, did you said something"
Sameer "no lets continue"

The full day goes as it is. This time Sameer is really busy with Rishi and unknowingly ignores Indira completely. Indira gets hurt and goes from there as office hours are over and she has no work left, both Rishi and Sameer did not ever noticed Indira's departure.

Indira enter SN but without talking to anyone she silently had her dinner and goes to sleep. Kutumb and Inder gets worried about Indira, seeing her mood swings. Inder said kutumb not to ask anything now as Indira looks very tired, so leaves her to take rest.

As soon as work completes Sameer notices that Indira left the office. Sameer goes to his house in a very frustrated mood; he sits in his study, just opens his personal emails and notices a lot of emails from Natasha's, with a frustrated mood he deletes all her emails and remembers the day he came back to India.

[Flash back]
Sameer came to India 4 days before his actual return date as his business deal is over. Sameer bought all his files and CDs from farm house to his Delhi office to work on his plan he made to buy Modi construction shares.

Few days back, the day before Sameer kidnapped Indira'
Sameer is searching for the CD "where have I kept the CD? God I cannot be so reckless who might have taken it? No there is no chance of any one coming to my farm house after I left"
At the same time Natasha call him.

Natasha "hey baby, what are you doing? Today I am throwing a party to my friends for your success in the Urban Disco. Come soon baby, come and join us." 
Sameer closes his eyes with frustration thinks 'Natasha needs some bahana for the party', "No Natasha. I am busy right now I cannot come and move over I am not in a mood to attend any late night party today"

Natasha "oh sameer, donot be so boring it is just 9 PM and we are planning to rap-up this party just by 3 AM you know"

Sameer "Just leave me alone Natasha, I am seriously busy and I cannot come today" saying so Sameer slams the phone. "Natasah' yes Natasha and Indira are there with me on the day in the farm house. May be they have seen or taken the CD. Let me find out."

Sameer calls Natasha but she is busy in the party to pick the phone. Sameer with frustration thinks "ok let me call Indira's, maybe she can help me."

Sameer calls to Chandigarh office but comes to know that she is on leave on that due to his brother's engagement.

Sameer to the admin "ok, can you SMS me Indira's phone number from the records as soon as possible",
admin "sure sir I will check her records can you give me half an hour time." Sameer "Ya sure."

After half an hour admin calls back and gives Indira's mobile, landline and address to Sameer thinks 'I donot need all her bio-data I just want her cell number' cursing his admin for his over proactiveness and calls Indira to her cell phone to find it switched off. Sameer calls to her landline but everyone are so busy in their work and due to loud music in Indira's house on one picks it. Sameer slams the phone getting more frustrated.

Sameer 'let's to go Natasha first and ask her if she has seen the CD or to play with him did she hide it from him. If not Natasha then sure Indira might know about this CD because only these two are with me at that time in farm house. May be Natasha can give me some clue.'

He decides to go to Urband Disco. As soon as Sameer reaches the disco, the party is on full swing. Sameer starts searching for Natasha, stops when he heard some noises separately. He turns and goes near to the group. Sameer notices that group of girls and boys are playing truth and dare. Sameer observed that Natasha is fully drunk. The bottle stopped at Natasha and everyone is asking her truth or dare.

Natasha "I am bored with doing dare, so I will go with truth" said with a drunk voice.

One of the girls "we want to know how you trapped the most eligible bachelor of Delhi."

Natasha historic laughs and said "that's so simple. Guys like Sameer are emotional fools. If you act as if you care for him more than anything in this world then they will become your slaves. I acted as I really really loved him a lot and I cannot live without him. That's all he fallen for my charm."

One of the girl "bechara, so you trapped him with fake love, but why?"

Natasha "hey truth and dare, ma I said truth and you asked me one question so no more truth" and laughs again saying "but I donot mind to answer you' he hurt my ego by ignoring me in my dad's success party for the first time I met him. So I dared with my friends that I will bring him to his knees. So started my charade, but as time passed I felt he is right catch, you know husband material. So I decided to continue my charade and marry him. So today I am the finacee of most eligible bachelor of Delhi."

Another girl "what if he ditches you with another girl."

Natasha gets up from her chair "no way, my dad has set his business and if I want I can just ask my dad to stop supporting him that's all he cannot do anything and more over he is really a saint. You know what he has a hidden farm house, I thought maybe he went there to enjoy with his girlfriend, I thought of catching him red-handed but waste of my trip, he is alone there enjoying the air of forest'  Send me immediately without even kissing me properly. So unromantic'"

Natasha throws her hands in air turning and stops to see Sameer infront of her with an angry face. All her friends put their hands on their mouth gasping loud to see Sameer there. Natasha feels as if all her drinks have gone down her head at once to see Sameer there.

Natasha stammers "S-Sameer" and immediately starts acting "oh my baby, I missed you so much" and goes near to him to hug him. But Sameer stops her by showing her his hand "donot need to fool me anymore. I never doubted your intensions, hatsoff for your charade. I donot want to hear any more explanation, just want to say ' GOOD BYE FOR EVER."

Sameer turned to leave from there throwing his engagement ring at Natasha' she tried her best to stop him, at the end she shouted "you cannot dump me like this Sameer, I am not going to leave you so easily" but Sameer did not paid any attention to Natasha's words. In angry he drives to Chandigarh as he donot want to face Natasha next morning at his door step. He just started going towards Chandigarh house when he remembers about Indira and CD again.

Sameer closes his eyes thinking "Just remove Natasha from you mind. I am taking our Modi construction so that I can set my foot in this construction business and so that no more I need to depend on Natasha's father, but now it is very important for me to take over Modi construtions, it is related to my self-respect. It is clear Natasha did not take the CD so it should be Indira"

suddenly sameer remembers Indira checking something on table and opening her bag when he came to his room on that day. Sameer thinks 'so it is Indira who has taken that CD. Miss. Indira Sharma you did the mistake of taking the CD with you. Now you need to pay for this.' Sameer went to Indira's house in angry mood. When he reached Chandigarh it is early hours of morning. Sameer thought it is not good to go now. He went to his house in chandigarh and planned his next move. The rest is history.
[flash back ends]

Sameer "I know Indira can never do such thing, she cannot stoop so low and write that email to Natasha. But Rishi... how can I trust Rishi. Is Rishi playing with Indira" the thought made him angry and protective for Indira.
Sameer "I never thought I will fall hard in love with Indira. Thought I felt for Natasha charm and fake love but never felt the connection with her the way I feel with Indira. If Rishi is taking advantage of her then it is Rishi's lose because I am never going to leave him in peace if he or anyone tries to harm Indira" he slams his fist on the wall "why everything is so mess. Sometimes Indira gives me hope that she too loves me but suddenly she avoids me. And Natasha, she really created a big mess. Enough is enough now, I need to end this cat and mouse game, tomorrow I will tell Indira about my love, if she did not hear me I will shout standing on her terrace until she hears me."
Edited by preethimadhavg - 11 years ago
ushali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update.Eagerly waiting for the next update..😊 when is the next update?
Prada_176 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow ...superb update😃

I like sameer's determination in previous chapter
me too thought she will run in his arms but then its better this way😳

eager to read next part ...pleeeaase continue soon ðŸ˜³

PD_forums thumbnail
hey all i am back with my update...

friends this update is little bore because their wonot be any SaRa but i felt it is need to move the story forward ðŸ˜³

bare with me i will update next part tomorrow without fail ðŸ˜Š
Edited by preethimadhavg - 11 years ago
PD_forums thumbnail

Chapter-28

Indira has a disturbed sleep as she is thinking about sameer till early hours and slept for very few hours. Kutumb comes and sat on Indira's bed, pushing Indira's hair back tracing her face with love. Indira smiles and keeps her head on her lap. 

Kutumb "beta, do you have problem in office" 

Indira still with closed eyes "no maa, why?" 

Kutumb "nothing you are looking very disturbed and" said with a sad tone "not talking with us properly" Indira feels the pain in kutumb's voice, she feels guilty for ignoring her family because of her tiff with sameer.  Before Indira could respond, kutumb continues "Always stays in your thoughts…" with a hesitation kutumb says "are y-you in l-love" 

Indira suddenly opens her eyes and sits with a jerk stammers "n-no maa, not-nothing like that", she gives a forced smile and says "you are right maa, office ma bohot sara kaaam hain. My boss came from Delhi and I am assisting him in Rishi's project. So he is giving me a lot of work. So I am little tired." 

Kutumb gives a relief sign thinks 'meri bachi, she is so nave. She is not like all these modern girls. She donot know anything about these Love and all', kutumb says "I told you a lot of time to resign the job and sit at home but you-" 

Indira cuts her "maa please donot start again. I am hungry, let me get freshen-up. Please make my breakfast." 

Kutumb "ok baba, listen we are going to Seema's chachi's house. They invited all of us for their daughter's engagement" 

Indira keeps a face and about to reject Kutumb continues "Please donot say no you need to come" Indira die hard wants to refuse but kutumb is already feeling bad for Indira not speaking with her properly, she donot want to give more pain to her mother. Indira gives a smile to kutumb and nods her head as yes.

Kutumb goes to living room where Inder, Seema are waiting for her. Seema "what did she say? Mummyji have you told her about the alliance?" 

Kutumb uncomfortably nods as yes. 

Seema feels happy "did she say yes." 

Kutumb again nods yes giving a forced smile. Seema happily goes to her room to get ready. But Inder understand kutumb did not told anything to Indira. Inder "tell me the truth did you tell her" 

Kutumb "no, I have no courage to tell her that. So I just asked her to get ready to go Seema's Chachi's house. We will tell her once we go there" 

Inder "if she gets angry after knowing what we will do." 

Kutumb pancing inside for Indira's angry but keeps a brave face saying "donot worry main hoon na I will take care." Inder shakes his head; he knows how much kutumb might be panicing. 

Inder puts his hand on kutumb's shoulder "have you asked her if she likes someone." 

Kutumb nods her head "yes, I asked her if she loves someone and she said no, she is just tired with her work that's all." 

But still Inder did not felt like believing but he did not argued with kutumb may be he is reading too much into things. Inder decided to leave the matter to Indira's fate. Actually Seema's chachi's friend liked Indira and bought the alliance of their son who is working in Mumbai as software engineer. Last week the relatives came to SN has actually come to talk about Indira's alliance, but Indira is not in mood to hear what they are saying. Now Sharma family are going to see the guy in Seems's chachi's house. Indira is still unaware of this development.  Inder, Vidith and kutumb liked the match very much so they want Indira to meet the guy and if she likes they want to proceed further. Munna said he will do the background check as he is in the same field and has few friends in Mumbai. Ishaan know about some match came for Indira but donot know about this development as Kutumb is hided from him because if Ishaan knows he sure will tell Indira, so she donot want any mess before seeing the match. Kutumb wants Indira first to see the guy and maybe she likes the match and accepts for marriage. Kutumb is like all mothers only dream is to see her daughter as dulhan, going into a rich and good family. 

By 10 AM everyone gets ready to leave to Seema's relative's house. Indira wears simple punjabhi suit thought kutumb requested her many times to wear lehnga. Indira's family leaves for the engagement. As soon as the Sharma family leaves, Sameer goes to the house and see the lock. He gets disappointed and asks the neighbors who is passing him "hmm listen, where is Ind- " clear his throat "I mean where did sharma family went." Neighbor who got the information from kutumb who proudly told to all her neighbor's about Indira's alliance replied "they went to set Indira's match with some guy working in Mumbai." Sameer almost shouts "what?" shocked stands with an open mouth. Sameer felt as if earth is shaking under his legs. 

Sameer stammered "can-can I know where they went I mean, it-it is very urgent to meet I-Inder sharma." 

Neighbor gives the address and goes from there. Sameer take a deep breath goes towards his car thinking 'I really feel like killing someone. Before it is Rishi and now another guy, why always people come in between me and Indira. When I kidnapped her that is the best moments in my life. Only me and my Indira. I feel like kidnapping her again and keep her for myself away from all the guys in the world.' Sameer keeps his hand on his heart like cooling himself 'Sameer donot get dishearten, yet the match is not set. If match is fixed also I donot care. First I need to meet Indira and tell her what I feel, then rest will depend on her decision.' Sameer sit in his car and rises the accelerated with a determination to talk with Indira today at any cost and starts to address given by the lady.

On other side Indira and family nearly reaches the village where Seema's relatives reside. The area is covered with beautiful fields and greenery. Indira remembers Sameer's farm house, she thinks 'those 3 days are so memorable in my life. Kash, oh 3 days kabhi katham na hota taa I would have been with Sameer by now.' She feels sad but covers her sadness with a smile for her parents looks away at the green fields. They are going in Innova - Ishaan is sitting with the driver, in middle seat Inder, kutumb and Indira are sitting and at the back seat seema and vidith occupied. As they are coming near the house, seema says "I think kiran aunty and family might have reached the house with Rohan" kutumb panics hearing seema's words. Indira did not pay any attention. Seema continues "Indira, Rohan is working as team leader in xxx software company in Mumbai, I heard he gets a good pay as well. He is good looking, smart and down to earth. My aunty said once you say yes, they want to do engagement immediately" Indira turns her head towards Seema gives a confusion look "for what I have to say yes?" Now seema gets confused says coolly "for your marriage with Rohan" Ishaan who is drinking water chokes the water and starts coughing badly. Inder looks at shocked expression of Indira and nags kutumb to tell Indira about the match. Kutumb gives a panic look and slowly turns towards Indira puts her hand on Indira hand says "beta, you know right whatever we do or think it is for your good" Indira glares at her mother and says "come to the point maa" Kutumb gives an uneasy smile to Indira and says "oh Seema ki chachi ki friend hain naa Kiranji vunka beta ka rishta aya hain tumhara liya. So we-we are going to see the guy today" Indira's almost shouts "what? And you did not tell me before coming here" with a wide open eyes looking at kutumb, Seema panics and looks at Inder and whispers "papaji Indira donot know about the match till now. But mummyji said-" Inder gives a half smile nodding his head as no. Seema gives a panic look to vidith and he keeps his hand on her hand saying her to relax. Indira "maa aap-" Inder comes to rescue kutumb from Indira's angry "beta, listen. We just got the match; you see the guy and meet him today. If you like we will proceed otherwise we can still reject the match. There is no force" Hearing her father's words Indira cools down. She simply nods her head.

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful update.Loved it so much.Bt missing sara a lot.I want a longgg update on sara moment.Do update soon.
Star_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
missing sara a lot.I want saraish update. looking forward 2 next part.
hope the power cut problem has solved😆