Calculated Risk: SaRa FF - Last Part/pg-30 - Page 14

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Star_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

hate that natasha 😡😡

give her two tight slap and sameer is an idiot why he is believing her
saneha85 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: preethimadhavg

updated 😳

hey pritiii Don't makes wait for long... kindly post threnext chapter asap...
In short... Awsome update...

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
hey all i am back with my update 🥳

will update after HD... going to catch the serials bye for now...
PD_forums thumbnail

Chapter-25

Sameer orders the office boy "remove that bleady thing from notice board" while going his eyes meets with Indira's, both look at each other with same angry, frustration and disbelieved look. 

Sameer breaks the eye lock. With an angry glare Sameer goes from there.

Indira turns towards Rishi and says "I will come back, you go to the lab" 

Rishi "Indira please we will discuss about this later." 

Indira gives Rishi an angry glare and goes near the notice board. All the people went to their rooms to notice Indira. The office boy is about to remove the notice. Indira takes the paper from his hand, office boy "mam oh sir-" 

Indira cuts him "I will take care of it you go", the boy knows Indira's angry so he thinks better not to mess with her and goes from there. 

Sameer enters his office room looks at Natasha "what the hell do you think you are doing. Why you put all that bullshit on the notice board. You know I hate rumors but-" 

Natasha gave him a seductive smile "oh Sam this is just a sample to tell you want can I do. Now be a good boy and give me kiss, as I am going to miss you for next three weeks.  You know I got my first modeling assignment and going for the shoot in Australia." saying so Natasha goes near Sameer to kiss him. 

Sameer turns his face irritatingly at the same time Indira opens the door without knocking. Natasha's lips lands on Sameer's cheek this is how Indira looks them in the room. 

Indira looks at Sameer with hurt and angry expressions, turns her face to other side. 

Natasha "who the hell you are? Donot you know the manners of knocking the door. Get out-" 

Sameer cuts Natasha "Get out from here." 

Indira is about to turns with a hurt expression to leave. Natasha gives a victory smile. 

Sameer repeats "I said get out from here Natasha" point to Indira "Miss Sharma, you can stay back." 

Natasha gives him a disbelieved look and then turns to leave "I will come back after three weeks, then we can talk" 

Sameer shouts "Just leave Natasha" 

Indira stands like a statue seeing at Natasha and Sameer. Natasha takes her purse and goes from there giving Indira a disgusting look. 

Natasha goes out and asks the office boy, "listen do you know any girl with name Indira" 

office boy "mam, the girl went into Sameer sir's office is Miss. Indira Sharma" 

Natasha thinks 'oh tho ya hain Indira Sharma. Looking at her angry face and the way she entered the office room, it is clear they are going to have a biggg fight. So let them enjoy I am getting late, I will see them after I return. For today this hungama is enough' Natasha leave from there.

In Sameer's room, before Sameer could say something Indira shows the paper in her hand to him "what the hell is this? And who posted this news on notice board and what is the meaning of all this." 

Sameer is also angry on Indira because thought still he cannot believe it is Indira who wrote email to Natasha but the proofs are clear which he cannot deny. 

Sameer thinks 'it is Indira or might be her boyfriend Rishi, who done this. Of course she might have shared everything with her so called boyfriend Rishi Kumar' suddenly he remembers how Rishi holds Indira's hand outside his office. His angry increases, he says "that's what I am asking you. Why did you told Natasha that you are with me in hide out farm house and Nainital or do I say it is your boyfriend Rishi Kumar's plan to show me down infront of everyone"

Sameer is very angry and he did not check what he is saying how much his words may hurt Indira, he continues "or is it a plan of yours and your so called boyfriend to blackmail me as a token of revenge for kidnapping you to Nainiatal, he did not even cared for a girl's reputation before spreading the rumors of our affair" 

Indira gets angrier "why will I tell everyone about all this and why are you bring Rishi in all these, he is innocent" 

Already Sameer's angry meter is up and Indira defensing Rishi made him mad he moves forward like a panther hungry to get his prey, and Indira steps back seeing Sameer coming towards her. 

"Donot act smart, is it my mistake that you came to my farm house without my permission, it is my mistake that you stole my CD. I accept I kidnapped you but I feel my mistake is leaving  you without touching you in the farm house though you always gave me invitation to have you in my bed-" Sameer stops as he feels burnt on his cheek, Indira slaps him. She cannot take any more insults from Sameer for the mistake she did not do. Indira thinks Sameer is talking about notice board issue but Sameer talking about the email in his hand. Sameer with mad frustration puts his arms on her shoulders and pulls her towards him. 

Sameer "you feel bad right when I talk bad about Rishi, even I feel the same pain when some on talk bad about my love" 

Indira can see the pain and hurt in his eyes, Indira thinks Sameer is talking about Natasha, but Sameer is referring to Indira. Indira feels a ping of hurt but hides immediately from Sameer because she donot want to show her weakness infront of him. Sameer hold Indira very hard which is hurting Indira. 

She says "y-you are hurting me Sameer" 

Sameer "you are hurting me Indira" 

Sameer thinks 'you donot know what I am feeling when I saw the letter in Natasha hand and I felt like blowing the whole lab. And the notice board, god forbidden if you name is mentioned I would sure have blown the lab by now' but continues his harsh words "Na Rishi mistakes kartha aur na tum mera life main athe aur ye sab nahin hota. What is there in him that you go to any extent to cover him up? ayisa kya hain vuma jo mujhe ma nahin hai." 

The pain Sameer words are giving is more than the physical hurt he is giving to Indira. Sameer is too in pain to see the proofs against Indira, he cannot believe his love can do this, Indira can stoop so low. Both are in vulnerable state. Indira closes her eyes with fear that she may show Sameer her tears. Sameer pulled Indira close, where Indira goes willingingly into his arms. They joins their forehead with each other. Sameer whispering "why did you do this?" But Indira did not replied she just stood there puts her hands on Sameer's chest neither she stopped Sameer nor she hugged him. Sameer slowly went back a little so that they can look into each other's eyes. Sameer cupped Indira's face with his both hands and slowly placed his lips on her. Both need this kiss very much to express their feels which they are not able to convey with words to each other. To smooth the hurt, the pain they gave to each other, knowingly or unknowingly. They are not in a hurry to kiss away. Sameer took his time to feel her lips. To feel Indira is really with him. Indira did not oppose or accepted Sameer's kiss. She stood there still comes to the terms what happened till now. Slowly both started responding to the kiss. Sameer placed his hand on her nape and the other on her waist pulling her as close as possible. Indira slowly placed her hands around his neck, angling her head to give more access to Sameer to kiss her. Sameer deepen the kiss earning Indira's acceptance.  Phone ring on Sameer's desk made Indira come to this world. Sameer is still in his own world savoring the taste of their kiss. 

Indira 'what am I doing, allowing Sameer to kiss me, to come close to me and make the rumor true. How can I do this?' 

Indira pushes Sameer with her pull strength making Sameer to jerk back and catch the table to make himself stand. Indira points finger to Sameer and says with fully angry "stay away from me" she runs from there, she donot know on whom she is angry on Sameer or on herself for loosing herself to Sameer.

Sameer is still stands there staring at the door closed by Indira. He is hurt, he never felt this hurt and in pain before. Indira's words "stay away from me" is ringing in his mind. 

Sameer "fine, Miss. Indira Sharma I think it is better for both of us to stay away from each other". 

Sameer phone rings again, this time Sameer answers it "ok, fix the appointment I am coming to Delhi today. Yes I am shifting completely to Delhi today itself. My work is done in Chandigarh" 

He slams the phone, he leaves a note for Rishi saying he has some important meetings so he is leaving to Delhi and he can continue his work as usual. Indira after leaving Sameer's room runs towards the garden after the parking slot. She wants to cry loudly but she cannot. Indira sits on some chair in the garden thinks 'I will never talk with Sameer from now. I will keep my distance from him'. 

Sameer goes to parking slot and reverses his car. A Wind starts blowing as if it is asking Indira to turn and see that her Sameer is leaving her. But Indira closes her eyes for wind force blocking Sameer's image. 

Sameer left Chandigarh and Indira.

Edited by preethimadhavg - 11 years ago
aysha1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Oh that was sad...Hope the misunderstanding clears soon...
IFfirst thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Another great FF from you 👏 interesting story cannot wait to read more of it .when will you update next do it today if possible 😊...
Star_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hope this misunderstanding clear soon
PD_forums thumbnail
i am back with my update... 😊

i know this time i made you people wait for more time 😳 i will leave my laziness and will concentrate more on this FF and will complete it soon so that i can fully concentrate on Business Deal...

so here is my next update 🥳
PD_forums thumbnail
Chapter-26

Indira still sits in the garden, pulling her knees close and places her head on her knees thinking what happened in Sameer's office room. She feels some one came and sits beside her, she thinks it is Sameer. She happily turns her face to see Rishi sitting beside her and giving her some coffee. Indira gets disappointed and tries to cover her disappointment with a smile.

Indira "Thanks Rishi, you know you are my best friend" taking the coffee mug from Rishi's hand and sits straight.

Rishi "Indira, whatever happened forget it. No one will know that it is you. No one can doubt you and more over Sameer sir also left to Delhi, I heard he wonot return now for long time. He assigned the whole project back to me and asked you to assist me and Sameer sir left Chandigarh. So it is good that this rumor ends here only before it become big. And please donot take this to your heart because I know you can never do anything wrong."

Indira did not hear anything what Rishi said after hearing 'Sameer left Chandigarh' Indira couldnot even drink a drop of coffee, she just can hear only two sentences which she said to Sameer 'stay away from me' and Rishi's words 'Sameer left Chandigarh'.

Rishi is continuously talking to change Indira's mood but Indira's mind struck at Sameer. Indira works with a sad mood, until she is in office her eyes searched for Sameer. On other side Sameer is on his way back to Delhi. He cannot believe how everything changed in a fraction of seconds.

Indira rejected him and asked him to stay away from her and Sameer thinks 'Indira asked me to stay away from her, she rejected me for that Rishi. How can she do that? I can clearly see love for me in her eyes, how can she deceive herself like this' she hurt his ego today 'fine Miss. Indira Sharma, you will get what you want. I will never come back for you, this is a promise from Sameer Diwan' One thing Sameer has forgot here, love have no place for egos… it is his hurt which speaking for him, only time can tell if Sameer will go back to Indira or not.
Sameer reaches Delhi. He straightly goes to his office. Mandira greets him "good morning sir, as you said I have scheduled all your appointments for today and for the whole week. Anything else sir" Sameer tried to give a forced smile "thanks mandira, please get me some coffee and I want to start my work immediately." Sameer is totally involved himself with work because he is afraid if for one second he is free, he will think about Indira and he will exactly do opposite to what Indira wants, he cannot stay away from her. By the time all his appointments are completed it is night time. Sameer stood at the window of his office thinking again about Indira.

[Guys here is a song from Joshi movie, hope you will enjoy]
Sameer loose his tie looking outside the window. With a deep sigh puts his hands in his pockets…

Teri Yaad mai pagel pal pal rotha hai
Bin Tere Na jage yeh na sotha hai
Afser tanayhee mai tuje pukare,na zor dil pe chale
Haare Haare Harree,Hum To dil se haare

Indira starts walking towards her house, thinking about Sameer…

Sameer returns to his mansion, freshen-ups and starts walking in his garden stands near fountain looking at the water, his eyes are shedding unseen tears…

Ab jane hum,yeh pyaar kya hai,darde jiger
mushkil badha hai,sunta nahien kehna koi bhi

He slows lies on the grass, puts his hand at back of his head staring at sky… remembering Indira and her moods – how beautiful she looks when she gets angry, her blush, her shy and her laugh. He sits with a jerk pulling his hair back…

dil pe khabar,zith mai aada hai
samjahon kasie usse jane jaaa

Indira enter her house, everyone are gathered at hall and enjoying watching TV and having a general chat. Indira observes that some relatives came to her house. As soon as she enters, Kutumb makes her sit in front of her guest introducing them. But Indira is staring them blankly without any expressions. Kutumb is busy to notice that but Inder did not miss the sad look in Indira's eyes. He adjusts his specs and tries to talk with Kutumb, but she is in no mood to listen to Inder but serving her guests. Later Indira makes some excuses and goes to her room. Kutumb tries to stop but Inder asks Indira to go inside.
Indira sits in front of mirror looking at her imagine in the mirror…

Har aaina thota lage hai, sach bhi hume jootha bhi lage hai
Jaane kaha hum aagahay hay,sara jaha rootha lage hai
Kya darde diya kya kahee

She hates to see her own image in the mirror, angry on herself for hopelessly falling in love with Sameer. She goes and sleeps on the bed while tears find their way from her eyes to her cheeks before she can stop them. Indira hides her face in her pillow and sobs…

Indira and Sameer punishing themselves for the mistake they have not done went on there ways…

Haare Haare Harree,Hum To dil se hare

It was five days for Sameer and Indira without having any contact with each other. It is becoming tough for both of them, but both stubborn people did not give up. Fifth day evening Rishi tries to call Sameer to his mobile, as sameer gave his personal number to Rishi and asked to call him if needed. So Rishi got some doubts which he want to clarify with Sameer as main head of the department is on vacation who can clear Rishi's doubts. Rishi tries to call nth time on Sameer's mobile. Sameer is busy in some important meeting he kept his mobile on silent mood. Rishi gets frustrated. After some time Sameer checks mobile to see a lot of missed calls from Rishi.

Sameer thinks 'at this time, now what had Rishi did? So many missed calls, hope he did not blow the lab once again'

Sameer checks his time it is almost night. Sameer calls back to Rishi's number, but this time Rishi did not lift the call with frustration Sameer is about to cut the call but stops on his track when he hears Indira's voice on Rishi's mobile. Actually Indira, Rishi and Ishitha comes to have dinner at some restaurant as they want to cheer up Indira who is really looking dull from few days. As Rishi and Ishitha went to have a small dance on dance floor.

Indira without checking who called Rishi lifted the call. Indira on Rishi's phone "hello, I cannot hear you can you be louder"

Sameer gritted his teeth without thinking shouts "what are you doing at this time with Rishi, you should be at home by this time, understand"

Indira is pleasantly surprised to hear Sameer's voice but angry on him for leaving her "why should I go home and why cannot I enjoy at this hour. You-you have left me then why you think you have right on me" the call gets disconnected due to signal problem.

Sameer thinks Indira disconnected his call looks at his cell saying "how dare you disconnect my cell, I have full rights on you Indira, I wonot allow anyone to come between us. I donot care who wrote that letter what matter to me is YOU. You fool, you love me but never want to accept that. Enough is enough now, I cannot take this anymore. I need to stop this cat and mouse game. I am coming back Indira to claim you, this time forever. No one can come between us now not even Rishi or Natasha"

On other side Indira thinks Sameer disconnected his call and gets angrier on him. All the emotions she bottled up on Sameer turned into angry and frustration.

Indira "Hitler kahika, samjtha hain kya apna aap ko that he can dictate me. He left me without saying anything, ok fine it is my fault that I said him to stay away from me but I did not mean that he should leave me. I am not going to talk with him anymore. Never." With a determination Indira goes to Rishi-Ishitha and says she is leaving and asks them to enjoy.

Indira came back in a very frustrated mood to SN. Kutumb who sees Indira "agayee beti,  how is your day? And how is your dinner with Rishi-" Indira cuts "the worst day ever in my live" shouting so Indira run to her room. Inder who is watching all this just stared at her daughter.

Kutumb "what happened to her these days? Sometimes she looks sad and sometimes angry. Morning she is fine and now like this."
Inder "I think my daughter is in Love. Donot know with whom but sure that guy is very lucky."

Kutumb stares at Inder with open mouth "apbi naa, how can you be so cool when you doubt that your daughter is in love with someone, you should be more angry on her"
Inder "why should I? When Vidith can select a girl for him then why cannot my daughter do the same? If that matters Seema is also a girl. When you can accept Seema with open hands than why cannot you encourage Indira to choose her life partner"

Kutumb "seema has chosen Vidith, and my sons are one in the million. Vidith can never ditch Seema. But our Indira, she is so innocent. If any guy hurts her and go. No no I donot even want to think about Indira getting hurt due to a guy"
Inder shakes his head and says "Indira is innocent but not dumb, she knows what is right and what is wrong for her and donot worry if she selects someone that guy will sure be one in a million" saying so Inder starts going out but stops and turns towards kutumb "listen, donot ask any personal questions which irritate her more. Give her some space; she will sure come to us when she feels it is right to tell us. Understand, and no need to worry about our daughter. She will take care of herself."
Kutumb reluctantly nods her head not to ask any questions to Indira.

On other side Sameer starts to Chandigarh with determination to make Indira his forever.

IFfirst thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovely update and happy to know that you will be updating this ff regularly😊

Thank you for the update it is awesome can't wait for the next...👏😊
Edited by IFfirst - 11 years ago