Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Chapter-23

Sameer and Indira dances like there is never tomorrow. Sameer and Indira comes out the dance floor, suddenly someone spills drinks on Sameer's shirt unexpectedly. Sameer makes a face and looks at Indira; she hides her smile seeing irritating face of Sameer. She asks the waiter who is looking horrified for spilling the drinks on Sameer's shirt, "where is wash room". Indira send the waiter to save him from Sameer's angry glares and tells him the direction still trying not to laugh. Sameer gives her a fake angry look and asks her to accompany him. 

Indira says "no, you go" Sameer did not listen to her and he tugs his hand in her hair and pulls her making her walk along with him with an attitude. 

Indira "ouch, my hair" gives him an irritating look and follows him but sees around her if anyone noticing them. To their luck everyone are busy in their own world. As Sameer reaches wash room, the plumer comes out of wash room says "sir water is not coming." Sameer gives a frustrated look and Indira couldnot stop herself and starts laughing on sameer's helpless expressions. 

The drink is an orange juice so it is so sticky and Sameer is really feeling uncomfortable as his shirt is sticking to his skin. 

Sameer give her an angry intense look, Indira "ok ok chill, let's go out I will bring some water bottle. You can clean it" 

Sameer went outside of disco to the adjacent small garden waiting for Indira. Indira returns with a water bottle. Sameer takes bottle and starts cleaning himself. He opens his shirt buttons to clean the drink spilled on his chest. Indira takes an audible breath looking at Sameer's well-built chest and abs. Indira checks him out with an open mouth taking each detail of Sameer looking from head to toe. Sameer did not notice Indira he is busy in cleaning himself, when he turns towards Indira, he notices Indira drooling over him. Sameer hides his smile and looks at her. Indira slowly moved her eyes to meet with Sameer eyes. Sameer gave her a satisfaction smile and rises his eye brow as if asking her did-you-like-what-you-see. Indira blushes for getting caught red handed drooling over Sameer. Indira turns her face to hide her blush. Sameer goes near Indira standing at her back whispers in her ears "do you like what you see?" Indira closes her eyes feeling Sameer's breath on her neck; her heart beat rises as if she is running a marathon. She tries to run from there but Sameer hold her hand preventing her from running pulls her close almost hugging her from back says "but I like what I am seeing" he slowly touches Indira's blushing cheeks with his thumb making circles on her cheek, Indira closes her eyes savoring his touch.

Ishitha and Rishi goes near the drinks area, Ishitha orders some soft drink for both. At the same time some other orders for some hard drinks. Drinks get mixed up and Ishitha drinks the hard drink a little and gives a weird look to the drink, takes another sip and she likes the new taste and she empties the glass. Rishi drinks his soft drink without noticing Ishitha's reaction. 

Rishi "Ishitha, it is surprising that I danced. Actually I never danced this much before in life all because-" Rishi turns to see there is no Ishitha, Rishi searches "Ishitha where are you?" Rishi searches for Sameer and Indira. But he cannot find any one. 

Rishi "kamal hain suddenly everyone are missing" Rishi goes near to Sheetal to ask her. 

Sheetal "no Rishi, why where is she." 

Rishi "donot know where is she, till now she is with me but suddenly she is missing" panic can be seen clearly on his face. 

Sheetal "donot worry Rishi she will here only. We will search or we will give an announcement through DJ" Before Sheetal and continues they heard DJ saying "Guys we have a sweet girl with us who want to dedicate a beautiful song for her lover and want to propose him infront of even one." 

Rishi turns towards sheetal again without showing any interest what DJ is saying but stops hearing Ishitha's voice and turns with a jerk towards the DJ. Ishitha climbs the table and stands at the center of table and every one are encouraging her. Rishi and Sheetal stands staring at Ishitha. Rishi slowly goes forward without taking his eye off her.  

Ishitha "Rishiii, this is for you which I want to tell you the day I joined as intern and started working under you." 

Ishitha has drunken but she is not that much drunk not to remember what she is doing. In drinks effect in impulse she took mike and started singing but she became nervous when the reality hit her, she forgot about her cousin sheetal who may create trouble for her with her parents, but looking at Rishi's encouraging and love filled expression she decided to continue what she started. Ishitha starts singing thought she is not a great singer but love tune made her voice sweeter for everyone to listen and for Rishi it is like a sweet dream.

Ishitha "Haan hai Koi to wajah

Jo jeena ka maza yun aane laga"

She motions with her hands'

Yeh hawaon mein hai kya

Thoda sa jo naasha yun chane laga

She puts her fingers on her lips'

Pucho na pucha mujhe kya

Hua hai teri raahon mein aakar (pucho na pucha na)

Rishi comes and help her to get down the table, Ishitha puts her hands around Rishi..

Pucho na pucha mujhe kya

Milega teri bahon mein aakar

She runs on to the dance floor dancing'.

Yeh Ishq haaye baithe bithaye

Jannat dikhaye haan

O raama

Yeh Ishq haaye baithe bithaye

Jannat dikhaye haan

Ishitha stops singing and looks at Rishi'.

She bends on her knees taking Rishi's hand in her hands and says "I love you Rishi. I really loved you the day I saw you for the first time in the Lab, I am sorry happy when I was posted to work under you. But never dared to show my feeling openly for you. I donot know how much I love you but one thing I know I cannot live without you. Will you be mine forever." 

Rishi is on 9th cloud. He said "yes" and lifted Ishitha to stand on her feet and hugged her tight. Ishitha has tears in her eyes. Rishi and Ishitha hugged each other and everyone clapped around them. Ishitha sees an encouraging expression on Sheetal face and she gets relaxed. Sheetal comes forward and hugs Ishitha congratulating her. Ishitha is sweetly surprised to see Sheetal is supporting her. She thanks her stars for what all happened now, she got more confident about her love. Rishi and Ishitha celebrated their love with Champaign sheetal ordered. Every one cheered them for their love.

Sameer and Indira missed the whole part as they are still in the garden little away from loud sound. Though Ishitha's voice in mike is audible to them but they are in there own world to acknowledge it. Sameer and Indira comes out of there world when they heard loud cheering sound. 

Indira turns towards Sameer looking into his eyes says "I I need to go". 

Sameer "cannot you stay for few minutes-" pulls his hair back gives a smile towards Indira and is about continue his cell rings. Sameer keeps an irritating expression cursing the person who called him, he answers the call. After cutting the call he comes near to Indira keeps a disappointed expression "actually I need to go" 

Indira "oh ok" disappointment is clear in her voice which gave Sameer a satisfaction thinks 'good she is going to miss me, she is disappointed that I am leaving her' Indira forces a smile and turns to go. 

Sameer "Indira" she stops and turns, sameer comes close to her and slowly bends his head and pecks on her cheek leaving his lips to stay on her cheek for more seconds than required whispers "good night." 

Indira looks into his eyes whipsers "go-good n-night" turns and running from there Sameer staring at her departure. Sameer with sigh turns toward parking slot and drives to his house.

Indira goes inside the party and looks every one cheering Rishi and Ishitha. She gives a confused look and asks someone standing beside her "whats happening?" 

The person "aree kamal hogya, you missed it. Ishitha proposed Rishi infront of every one and Rishi accepted." 

Indira couldnot believe what she is hearing, she is so happy to hear the news. Indira forgets about Sameer and what happened in the garden and runs towards her friend Rishi to share his happiness. Indira goes near Rishi, Rishi smiles and hugs Indira whispering "thanks Indira, if you wouldnot have set the date I would have missed Ishitha, as always you are my best friend who knows what I really want" Indira too becomes emotional but she never showed it to any one, so keeps a smiling face "friend forever" Rishi nods his head. 

Indira goes near to Ishitha and hugs her saying "till evening you want to keep your relationship secret now what happened suddenly." 

Ishitha blushes says "thanks for sending Rishi into my life" Indira is on 9th cloud seeing her friend got his soulmate who will take care of him for his life time, her innocent friend Rishi.

Rishi and Ishitha drops Indira at her house and goes to celebrate their love in Ishitha's house.

Edited by preethimadhavg - 11 years ago
Star_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
beautiful update
indo checking sameer out thats naugthy 😉
you are becoming naughty girl😆
ushali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update .Eagerly waiting for the next update...
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Very nice update.U r awesome.Fantastic update.Do update next part soon.
PD_forums thumbnail
hey all i am back with my update 🥳
Prada_176 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: preethimadhavg

hey all i am back with my update 🥳

waiting😃
PD_forums thumbnail
Chapter-24

Next day morning Indira gets ready with full of life, smile is not leaving her face.
Indira thinks 'Rishi got Ishitha and I can see love in Sameer's eyes for me'.
But still she did not hope to confess her love as she still happy with her one side love and few moments with Sameer.

She enters the office with same smile, as soon as she enters the office she see a lot of people gathered at notice board. Indira did not understand what's happening.

Rishi goes near Indira "let's go Indira. We need to do a lot of work."

Indira still looking at the people "what happened, everyone are reading notice board."

Rishi "nothing related to us, I have read already. Come let's go"

Indira feels something is fishy seeing Rishi's disturbed face which he is covering at his best. Indira knows him from childhood she can identify his reactions easily. But Indira did not want to argue so she is about to walk away with Rishi from notice board when Ishitha comes towards Indira shouting "hey Indira have you seen the notice board."

Rishi "its ok Ishitha we will check later we have some work", he tries to take Indira from there. Now Indira is really curious to know why Rishi is behaving so weird and what is there in the notice board.

Indira "one minute Rishi," she turns towards Ishitha "kya baat hain Ishitha"

Ishitha comes and whispers "Do you know Natasha and Sameer sir ki beech ma some third angle agaye"

Indira "what do you mean"

Ishitha "aree Sameer sir is doing two timing with Natasha and also heard that due to this Natasha and Sameer almost broken there engagement"

Indira "what?"

Ishitha "yes that is what wrote on the notice board"

Indira gives a disbelieved look to Ishitha and goes towards notice board pushing everyone reached the board. Indira reads'

"Who is the new girl in Sameer's life?"

"Rumored that Natasha caught them red handed in his hide out farm house and Nainital farm house"

"Came to know that she is someone from his employees"

"Is Sameer doing two timing with Natasha or is the girl fulfilling her dreams through bedding Sameer Diwan."

Indira couldnot believe what is written on the board. It is clearly written about her and Sameer, thought her name is not written but she knows the truth.

Indira thinks 'I never thought of breaking Sameer and Natasha's relationship, I am in love with Sameer but never thought of becoming third angle in their relationship. I am happy with my one side love but who might have done this'.

Indira decides to clear this with Sameer before the matter goes out of hands. Before Indira can react, Rishi takes Indira's hand into his and pulls her from there. Indira walks in trans along with Rishi. Rishi knows the notice board rumor referring to Indira, as she is the one who went to sameer's hidden out and Nainital farm house. If Indira reacts at the notice board everyone will come to know about this, thought Indira is innocent but people will blame her. Hearing the noise outside his office room, Sameer comes out to see the people and then reads the notice board, he gets shocked then covering his expression immediately he shouts "what the hell is happening here? Am I paying for gossiping in my office? Get back to your works"

he turns his eyes meet with Indira, he sees Rishi holding Indira's hand. Sameer gritted his teeth and glares at Indira's hand where Rishi is still holding. Indira did not notice this as she is busy in thinking how to talk with Sameer regarding this. Sameer gives an ignoring look to Indira, but still notices Rishi putting his hand on Indira shoulder and guiding her towards the lab, he calls the office boy asks him to remove the notice. Indira feels a ping of hurt to see Sameer ignoring her.

Sameer enters his office room, someone hugs him from back "hey Sammm, my baby" Natasha.

Sameer irritatingly hold Natasha's hand and pulls her to face him, and points his finger to her.

[One hour back']
Sameer is so happy to see Indira responding to his love. Sameer donot want to think about Rishi and Indira. He can see love for him in her eyes. He cannot be wrong; he has seen his effect on her.
Though Indira tried to hide it from him but in few occasions both couldn't hide their liking for each other. Sameer decided to encourage Indira more and make her accept her feels for him. Then he can deal with Rishi. Sameer totally forgot about Natasha. He reached office with same happiness to meet Indira and take their story forward. As soon as he entered the office room, he sees Natasha sitting in his chair.

Natasha gives seductive smile "hey sammm, how are you?" changes her smile to evil grin continues "After dumping me so merciless"

Sameer is not expecting this encounter with Natasha, that to in his own office. "what the hell are you doing in my office?"

Sameer shouted without hiding his angry and irritation in his tone. Natasha gets up from his chair giving him a seductive smile once again, goes near him traces his face with her finger and Sameer moves his head otherside.

"You dumped me few days back, but still did not have given any official announcement of our broken engagement, tho sochan can I use this situation for my benefit to bring you back to me. So here I am on my mission" Natasha moves back a little and motioning her hands shows to Sameer as if she is making some banner "Natasha to bring back Sameer Diwan on his knees"

she turns towards Sameer "how is the title of my mission"

Sameer gritted his teeth "Do whatever you want, but I wonot come back to you. It is OVER between US" stress 'over and us'

Natasha gives a sarcastic smile "oh Sam, if it is really OVER by now you would have announced this to the world and my luck you did not even informed my papa. Shall I tell you why?"
Without waiting for Sameer's response Natasha continues "because, you are on the final discussions with Modi constructions to take over the company. Any negative publicity will affect you reputation which may incline or decline your share value in the market. It means if I or my Papa create a huge scene infront of media crying that you dumped me mercilessly and adding some spice like you are in love with another girl and doing two timing"

Natasha stops here to see Sameer's reaction, she is satisfied to see Sameer's angry glares continues "then just think about the negative publicity you will gain through this which will sure effect your business deal with Modi constructions - pouring cold water on your dreams"

Sameer "main tumhare damkiyose darnewala nahin hu. You have no proofs to tell anyone that I am two timing you"

Natasha "who said I have no proofs, the girl Miss Indira. She is with you right in your hideout when I came on that day"

she observes change of expressions on Sameer's face from angry to shock, she continues "even in the Nainital farm house"

Sameer just gives her a disbelieved look, this confirmed Natasha that Indira is the girl with Sameer on his Nainital farm house. Natasha is sure about Indira is with him on his hide out place but not sure about Nainital but Sameer's expression said it all.

Sameer "what nonsense you are talking about?"

Natasha "I am telling you the truth, infact she herself send me an email saying that you are doing two timing with her and me. She gave me a weapon to bring you down to your knees infront of me",

Natasha laughs on her victory seeing Sameer's shocked and helpless expression. Still Sameer cannot believe what Natasha is saying, he thinks 'no Indira cannot do this, she cannot bring shame on mine and her name like this'

Sameer "I donot believe you"

Natasha "I know you wonot believe me, so I bought a print out of the letter. Here it is"

Sameer take the letter from Natasha's hand and starts reading it'
"Hi Natashaji, I am Indira from chandigarh Diwan labs. It is very painful to inform you but it is good for you to know the truth. Sameer sir is doing two timing with you. I went to his farm house to talk about my boyfriend's job. Though he doesn't know that I am with him in his car boot when we reached his hideout farm house but later when he came to know I am with him he behaved very weird with me. I know it is my impulse decision but I never expected his behavior with me like that. He blackmailed me to share his bed for my boyfriend's job. So I immediately hided the rotor arm from the car and called you to give you the farm house address so that I can show you his intentions are not good. Though you came to save me but he hidden me from you. Please donot believe Sameer sir. It is upto you to believe me or not but your true friend' Indira"

Sameer felt like his world shaken to read the letter.

Sameer thinks 'no one knows except me and Indira that she came in my car boot to farm house, address of farm house and about rotor arm missing. It means Indira' no no she cannot stoop so low and I never tried to misbehave with her' still Sameer did not want to believe Natasha though proofs are clear the secret visit of Indira is clearly written in the email. Sameer holds the table not to fall as he is still feeling the earth is shaking under his feet.

Natasha thinks 'Sameer I just pasted a notice at your notice board, just to give you a sample of my revenge. Oh god I am really enjoying this victory. In no time Sameer will come back to me. This time I wonot delay the marriage, when Sameer comes back to me, the next day I will ask my dad to arrange for marriage. I cannot trust Sameer again'
[End of flash back]

Indira couldn't wait more to discuss about this matter with Sameer, so she enter Sameer's room without knocking and see Natasha kissing Sameer on his cheek, Indira and Sameer stands infront of each other in shocked state looking into each other's eyes.
Edited by preethimadhavg - 11 years ago
PD_forums thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prada_176

waiting😃

updated 😳
Prada_176 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: preethimadhavg

updated 😳

Thank you😃

kahani mein twist , I am loving it 
Fabulous update, cant wait to read more...continue soon😳
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Errr i hate natash.She is so witty n disgusting.I wish sam will slap her tightly.Poor sara.Want 2 c them happy.