Originally posted by: preethimadhavg

why 😲 that is the name of my FF, is any problem in that 😲

It represents your Fear...
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -Sachin-

It represents your Fear...

no no no it is not my fear but i liked the title so much... all the story starts at a point of mis-calculating the risk in lab by Rishi which will lead to Indira Sameer love story so i felt the title is apt 😳
-Sachin- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: preethimadhavg

no no no it is not my fear but i liked the title so much... all the story starts at a point of mis-calculating the risk in lab by Rishi which will lead to Indira Sameer love story so i felt the title is apt 😳

Ok... But Still ... Anyways... Good To See Yo'r Putting In So Much Of Your, Time , Energy , efforts & imagination in your FF. Keep It Up.
PD_forums thumbnail
hey all i am back with my update...

hope you all will enjoy it and please do comment 😳
PD_forums thumbnail

Chapter-20

Sameer slowly started moving forward and Indira started moving backwards, she stopped when she hit her back to the wall. Sameer slowly moved a side as if he is giving way to Indira. She immediately tried to run from there only to be stopped by sameer's hands on her waist and pulled her back; she went with a bang and her back hits Sameer chest. 

Sameer tighten his grip on her waist says "I donot want to disturb you mehendi, so it is safe to hug you like this." Indira blushed; she is not in a position to think what is happening she went blank the moment Sameer entered her room. He slowly removes his hands from her waist; Indira gets disappointed feels like something is missing. S

ameer clearly sees his affect and pats his back for going in right track. Sameer puts his hands on her elbow and moves it forward as he is checking her mehandi and leans towards her ear; slightly touching her ear elbow with his lips says "beautiful'" 

Indira couldnot understand if he is saying about mehandi or about her. 

Sameer clear her doubt as if he read her mind "you are looking beautiful and about mehandi' I am sure it will turn into a beautiful color of red which will look more bright red then the blush I can see on your cheeks" 

Indira realizes that she is really blushing like a new bride. Sameer kiss on her ear elbow lightly and says "can I expect you tomorrow in the red lehnga'" 

Sameer sudden order like request made Indira turn towards him, as sameer is leaning down her lips slightly touches his lips making both feel the shiver run down their spine, they had an eye lock forgetting the world around them.

Indira and Sameer's beautiful moment came to an end when they heard Kutumb voice "Indira open the door, I bought you some milk, donot sleep with empty stomach. Please have this." 

Indira is still not speaking as she could not find her voice in front of him. Sameer motioned Indira to answer Kutumb. Indira clearly her throat and keeping her voice in check "coming mom." 

Sameer hides himself under the bed remembering the farm house incident when Indira hided herself in his bed room. 

Sameer thinks 'it is really like roles reverse but thank god it is Indira's mother not Rishi like Natasha on that day. If Rishi would have come' making an angry face says 'then I would not have hesitated to beat him and if required will kidnap Indira again and this time for life long.' 

Indira send Kutumb by drinking milk without arguing which really shocked kutumb, as kutumb is expecting another world war for Indira to drink milk. Kutumb thinks may be Indira is really hungry and blesses her daughter and asks her to take rest as tomorrow is the D-day. Where Indira is in a hurry to send kutumb away from her room before she finds Sameer under her bed. 

Indira "come out mom is gone." 

Sameer comes out dusting his jeans. 

Indira "please go before anyone sees you." 

Sameer did not say word as he donot want to trouble Indira much "I will, but will meet you tomorrow" saying so Sameer goes from Indira's room then safely from Sharma Nivas.

Next day morning, Indira takes the lehnga into her hand and smiles to herself. She wears the lehnga with a lot of love. Kutumb who comes to ask Indira to get ready stops to see Indira in her red lehnga looking not less than a bride. Kutumb cannot believe her eyes, she has little tears in her eyes see her little girl now looking like a bride. She puts a black tikka behind her ear and says "nazaar na lage kisi ka meri beti per' I am sure if the prince comes today will sure take you away immediately." 

On other side Sameer enters Sharma Nivas in Sharvani look as usual handsome. All the girls started drooling openly on Sameer to his much irritation. He is searching for Indira and gets disappointed not to see her. The marriage rituals starts and pandit asks to bring the bride. Everyone looks toward the way the bride is coming, Sameer's breath caught in his throat looking at Indira standing beside the bride looking breath-takingly beautiful. He did not mind if anyone is watching him or not but he did not moved his eyes from her. 

Indira caught Sameer's eyes on her and tried to hide herself behind the bride and did a hide and seek with Sameer's eyes. When bride is moved to mandap she has nothing left infront of her to hide. She panics and goes and stands beside Ishaan and Munna.

But sameer did not move his eyes from her making her more nervous. Ishaan is talking with Indira but she is not paying any attention, Ishaan nags Indira to get her attention "Indira listen, now bhabi side girls is trying to steal bhaya's chapel. You take care of them, donot allow them to touch them ok'"

Indira nods her head as yes and takes the chapel into her hand. Girls sits around Sameer making a baby faces to get attention of Sameer, when he did not reacted they nagged him, sameer irritatingly looks at them but they are least bothered with his glares and say "chapel is in Indira's hand we cannot get it now. You are his boss right; if you order she will sure obey it can you please get chapel for us." 

Sameer is about to say no but thinks this is the better way to corner Indira. Sameer puts a broad smile on his face and says "ok, but i cannot do this in public right, it wonot look good. So it is you people duty to bring her to terrace room alone so that I can bossy her and take the chapel. Make sure no one knows about this setting. ok" 

Sameer takes advantage of the girls drooling and need to choravo chapel orders them and with their help goes slowly to terrace without any ones notice. Indira searches for Sameer but couldnot find him. 

A small girl comes and tells "Didi, you mummy is on terrace calling you." 

Indira looks around for kutumb thinks 'she is here only just now, when she went to terrace, hmm, may be something mischief is planned good. Not a problem I will take care of them' 

Indira goes up with a determination. Sameer stands at the back of the door and as soon as Indira enters the room the girls outside will close the room and stands at the steps not to allow anyone to come near the room. Indira turns to run but door is closed she turns and looks at Sameer as a rabbit entered the cage of lion. Indira puts her chapel at her back and stands leaning to the door. Sameer comes close to her puts his hands around her almost hugging her and bents down taking her body sent filling his nostrils. Indira bents her neck to one side in trans as if giving him more access to her neck. Sameer takes the invitation and bends more making a circle with his nose on her neck, his hands slowly moves over her hand she kept at her back and removes the chapel from her hand keeping it a side taking her hands into his. Indira looks at her chapel and then at him with hurt expression thinking he is using the effect of him on her to take the chapel from her for that stupid girls who are roaming around him like bees the moment he came to the marriage. 

Indira donot know on whom she is more angry with Sameer or with herself or with the girls. Indira glares at Sameer as if ordering him to leave her hands, as an answer sameer gave her his charming smile. He leaves Indira's one hand and puts it in his sharvani pocket and removes some box. Indira gives him a confusion look. Sameer leaves Indira's hand and open the box to show her the bangles she selected on that day in Nainital. Indira looks at Sameer with apology and love mixed expression for misreading him. Sameer takes the bangles into his hand and forwards his hand as if asking her to give the hand. Indira willingly gives her hand still looking at him. Sameer without removing his eyes, makes Indira to wear the bangles, Indira looks at the bangles and then towards Sameer with admiration. She slowly starts moving back to leave the room and as soon as she turns Sameer catches her hand to stop her. Indira waits for his next move with a shy and nervousness. Sameer puts the chapel in her hand, Indira turns and sees him with confusion look and then at chapel, at the same time the girls open the door and finds chapel in Indira's hand, gets disappointed. 

Girls "ye kya hain Sameer ji, you couldnot bossy your employee." 

Sameer "how can I bossy my own boss." 

Girls are too busy in getting disappointed to hear what Sameer said but Indira did. She gave him a shy smile and ran from there with chapel.

She runs towards Vidith and Seema, where their marriage is completed and Indira made Vidith to wear the chapel giving a victory smile to all other girls who tried to steal the chapel.  

Indira suddenly looks at Sameer who is coming down and bends her head. Sameer goes and congrats the couple giving some gifts he bought. Later every one blessed the couples. Sameer and Indira play the hide and seek. Indira looks at Sameer when she thinks he is not noticing her. But the matter is different with Sameer he is openly admiring Indira making her blush. 

Edited by preethimadhavg - 11 years ago
ushali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
After reading ur ff i felt speechless and there are no words to praise ur writting ability...👏Keep it up girl... Edited by ushali - 11 years ago
aysha1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry for commenting so late...
Loved the ff... Loved almost all the characters and Glad to see her family giving her so much love... Continue soon 😊
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
fabulous  update
SaRa were awesome as usual.
i loved it sooo  much
keep updating
PD_forums thumbnail
ok girls i know everyone are said about Rishi's twist in HD...

so i am updating all my FFs today so that you people can relax and enjoy my FFs forgetting your tension for some time 😳

here my update... today i updated a very long chapter...  hope you people will enjoy 😊😳
Edited by preethimadhavg - 11 years ago