Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
seriously mindblowing updates yaar
just got time to comment and i m so happy that u r writing this FF its so good...love it...awesome wrk...do update soon
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: mjht_one

seriously mindblowing updates yaar

just got time to comment and i m so happy that u r writing this FF its so good...love it...awesome wrk...do update soon

Thanks for your comments dear😊
PD_forums thumbnail
I am back with my update... 

little big update, hope you people will enjoy😊
Edited by preethimadhavg - 12 years ago
PD_forums thumbnail

Chapter-8

Sameer locks the farm house and goes back to the car. Indira sits in the passenger seat without looking towards Sameer. He sighs shaking his head and starts the car. They reach Delhi and he drops Indira near her brother house. Sameer says good bye and leaves Indira. She gives him a half smile and goes to her brother's house. Munna and sunania are about to call Sharma Nivas again, Indira enters the house. Munna "thanks god you are back Indira, I am about to call mom and dad again." Indira thanks her stars for landing her on right time. Munna "you became too much irresponsible Indira. How can you be so careless? I am so worried tensed for you, are-" before Munna can complete Indira goes straight and hugs his brother with full affection "I miss you bhaisa." Munna swallowed her angry, actually not angry but worry for the safety of his sister pats her head "even I missed you kiddo but please donot do such disappearing things. By the way where have you gone?" Indira closes her eyes donot know what Ishaan has said to Munna and what lies she has to continue. Seeing Indira's face sunania understands something is cooking so to save Indira from Munna's cross questioning she interferes "ma kya keha ti hu, chaleyana kana katha hain. mera bacha bahot bukha hain. ab Indira agaye hain na…" Indira takes the clue from sunania and says "oh bhabi how is the baby in your stomach" she bends as if she is talking with the baby. Indira "aye haa mom na apkaliya pickles baji hain" she takes the pickles and gives to sunania and wishpers in her ears "she gave some eatables also but I ate them" makes a baby face. Sunania take Indira into kitchen for helping "no problem next time when I come to SN, I will ask mummyji to cook my entire favorite food and will eat" Indira gives a hi-bi and sunania asks Indira to go and fresh-up. Indira goes to the guest room and opens her bag to take the fresh clothes, she finds a CD in her bag. Indira "what is this and how this came in to my bag." She thinks let's see later what it is. She keeps that on the table goes freshen-up and goes back to kitchen to help sunania. After dinner, Munna goes to his study to do some work. Sunania goes to guest room with Indira to have some chat. Sunania and Indira starts talking about their daily routines and Indira shares the secret that she went to Sameer's farm house and how she came here excluding Natasha incident. Sunania "Indira please don't do such stupid things, Sameer is good so you are safe and sound here. Other god knows what will happen. You are an young girl and he is young boy-" Indira "buss bhabi please aap be mom ki thara shuru mat hojaye I am fine naaa." Indira goes to fill some water in the glass which kept on the table. Sunania sees the CD on the table "what is that CD, is it your munna bhai saab's CD." Indira take that into her hand keeping the half drink glass on table. "donot know bhabi, I find this in my bag, don't know from where I got this." Sunania takes it into her hand and says "look like some confidential CD" her curiosity rises "Let's see what is in it." Indira "par bhabi you said it looks like confidential then-" Sunania cuts her "common Indira who will know that we have seen this. Nothing will happen we will see the data and silently place the CD where it is." Sunania is a software engineer in Delhi along with Munna. She likes to hack the software and crack the codes. She could not stop her-self when she see the confidential symbol on the CD. After a long time may be she can get some interesting work in hand. She goes and brings her laptop to Indira's room. Both sits and opens the CD, as sunania expected it is a password protected. Sunania is very happy crack the password which she did not do for a long time now. Sunania happily "by god, the password is cracked, you know Indira I love to hack and crack the passwords just for fun. Let's see what is there in the CD." Indira and sunania curiously opens the CD and finds some files like balance sheets, documents. She tries to open the files but it did not allowed. So Sunania copies the data into her laptop using some software which is use to recover the damaged CDs. After copying the documents into her laptop Sunania opens the documents and finds a seal of Diwan Foundation, then it clicks Indira that this is Sameer Diwan's confidential CD which might have accidently fallen in her bag when she messily pushed his CDs and files. Indira closes her mouth with one hand and keeps the other on her head saying "oh no… Now what?"

Indira looks horrified at the CD, she thinks 'if Sameer knows that CD is with me he will misunderstand me for stolening the CD'. Sunania "aree Indira why do you fear, no one knows that we opened the documents because it is password protected. And more over we copied the files into our system to see them. So keep quiet and if possible just place this CD where you have found." Indira thinks if only she can say that if she goes with the CD to sameer's farm house it is like entering the lion's den hanging a flesh in hand. Indira swallows the lump formed in her throat lieing to sunania "yes, bhabi I will return the CD tomorrow for sure." Sunania "ok Indira good night, I need to sleep bye." Indira says "good night" and takes the CD to keep it in her bag. But sleep is not in her way thinking about sameer's reaction once he knows that CD is with her. Indira "come on Indira he is going to London on Monday and after two weeks he will return by then he will forget about this CD and by the way he has a lot of CDs there how can he remember everything. If he asks I will tell him I don't know anything and more over it is password protected so he wonot doubt on me that I can open it. So chill." Indira relaxes and sleeps peacefully. Indira sees a dream – she see a beach with blue color water, and then suddenly see beautiful garden with big trees and the atmosphere is very pleasant - small smile forms on Indira's face - she smiles in her dream – then suddenly she sees Sameer coming carrying someone on his shoulder as gunny bag - she tries to see who it is -she observes Sameer is looks very angry- Indira sigh and thinks not even in her dreams he is smiling – then she sees the CD in his other hand – Indira panics in her sleep - then she suddenly sees herself on Sameer's back. He is carrying none other than her on his back as gunny bag - Indira thinks in her dream 'what I am doing on his shoulders, I should shout right.' Before Indira can shout in her dream Sameer makes her stand on her feet and kisses her on her lips. Indira sits with a jerk on her bed panting. Indira touches her lips and wipes the sweat on her forehead "oh my god what a dream, where is Sameer taking me and oh my god he is kissing me." See runs to the table, fills the glass and drinks the water. 'Indira cool down, it is just a bad dream nothing more than that. Just relax' she tells to herself. She curses the CD 'stupid CD, because of that all these dreams.' She goes back to her bed closes her eyes tight praying not to see anymore dreams of Sameer.

On other side Sameer sits in his lab want to do some experiments just to refresh him. But his thoughts always goes towards Indira. Sameer thinks 'She is so different from all girls especially from Natasha'. Sameer gets alert 'Natasha, oh know I forgot about her. Till I come from London and execute my business plan I donot want to mess with my personal life. At this crucial moment of business deal I cannot take risk of losing her father's support due to her tantrums. First think in the morning I will meet her and will take her for lunch. That will be better idea for now.' Thinking so he ends his experiments and go back to his bed thinking what should be his next move in his business plans.

Next day morning her sleep is disturbed by Rishi's call. Sunania bring the intercom and gives to Indira. Rishi "Indira, ishaan told me that you went to Sameer sir's farm house. What is the need to do such adventurous? We don't know what type of person Sameer sir is and you risked this much for me" the last sentence of Rishi is full of concern and guilty for placing Indira in such a situation. Indira "relax Rishi, Sameer is not-" she stops in between and all her sleepily mood is gone at once, she realizes that she is calling sameer with his first name without adding sir, she clears her throat and continues "oh Sameer sir is very nice person and Rishi chill what are friends for. So now relax and listen, Sameer sir has promised me that he will think about you once he comes from London and he said to take two weeks leave until he comes to the Labs." Rishi is on cloud nine here this. He shout at his pitch "oh my god Indira, you are a miracle. You did it, you save me once again. Thanks Thanks a lot Indira." Indira "Oyee, thank sa kaam nahin chalaga I want a big treat, once you get the job back." Rishi "I have full confidence on you and on Sameer sir's word. We can celebrate now it-self. I am coming to Delhi by afternoon, be ready I will take you to the best restaurant of Delhi for lunch." Indira is very happy "ok sure, I will wait."

Indira freshen-ups and come down. Munna and sunania are having their breakfast. Sunania "Indira lets go to shopping, vidith's engagement and marriage are on the way. We will busy beautiful lengha's" Indira "bhabi, you know I hate wearing lengha's and sarees. So please, I will wear at most some Punjabi suit on the occasion." Indira sits causally eating her breakfast. Sunania "aree ya kya baat huyee.. shaadi ka ghar hain and you are the sister of dulha, you should look grand. And sure a lot of guys will come to the shaadi and you will have a swayamwar and some good looking handsome guy will send his proposal to you" Indira "bhabi, please donot start like mom now." Munna continues "sunania, swayamwar hogi but my sister will select the guy and will send her proposal to him, he will not have another choice then marrying my sister" he winks at Indira. "Bhaisa, you are making fun of me." Munna "aree I am saying the truth. You are the princess and if princess selects a guy can he reject" Indira flutters and gives her million dollar smile to Munna. Indira "acha bhabi, Rishi is coming today to take to lunch. We will go to shopping in the evening ok." Sunania "sure, and by the way still Rishi is blowing the labs or doing some experiments." Indira thinks 'donot ask me bhabi, if he did not have blowed that lab I would not be here today.' She just gives a smile to sunania as answer and goes to kitchen along with sunania to help her.

Rishi reaches Delhi in the afternoon and takes Indira as promised to one of the best restaurants of Delhi. Indira and Rishi make themselves comfortable at one of the corner of the restaurant. They did not do the reservation so they got a corner seat. Though Indira did not mind the corner seat but usually couple occupies the corner seats in that restaurant for privacy. Indira sits and starts reading the menu. Suddenly she sees Sameer sitting in the diagonal corner glaring at her. Indira thinking 'oh my god, please donot tell me that I am still dreaming of sameer even in the full day light.' She closes her eyes tight and opens praying that Sameer should not be there. But to her bad luck Sameer is still sitting diagonally to her seat and glaring at her as if he will eat her alive. 

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful update.Loved indu-sunaina-munna bonding.Indu's dream was wired bt cute.CD part was interesting.Wanna c how will she return it to sam. cant wait to read next chapter, please post it soon!!!
PD_forums thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Faria-

Beautiful update.Loved indu-sunaina-munna bonding.Indu's dream was wired bt cute.CD part was interesting.Wanna c how will she return it to sam. cant wait to read next chapter, please post it soon!!!

Faria about dream... let me be a spoiler here ðŸ˜† her dream will come true in future but in different way😆😉
PD_forums thumbnail
hey guys, I am back with my update...

today i am very tired as I have roamed whole hyderabad with my relatives but still came back to update my FF ðŸ˜³

Hope you all will enjoy😊
PD_forums thumbnail

Chapter-9

Sameer and Indira are looking at each other whereas Rishi and Natasha are busy in their own world. Indira think 'now what did I do that he is looking at me like that' suddenly she remembers the CD. 'oh know, did he know about the CD. I should have bought the CD here then I can give him back and said sorry. May be it is good that I go and accept that CD is with me and I will return it as soon as possible' Then Indira looks the opposite side of Sameer and finds Natasha talking something animatedly with a fake smile. Sameer instead of concentrating on what Natasha is saying he is busy in staring, no not staring, but glaring at Indira. Sameer turns towards Natasha occasionally but still his eyes are on Indira. Sameer saw Indira while she entered the restaurant with Rishi, but both Rishi and Indira did not noticed him. Indira thinks 'if I go and tell him about CD infront of Natasha. Donot know what scene will be created. It is better I keep quiet for now.' Indira takes water and drinks slowly looking at sameer from corner of her eyes. Rishi "what happened you are looking pale suddenly." Rishi places his hand on Indira hand which is on the table. Indira looks at Sameer before answering Rishi. Sameer glares at her and then Rishi's hand which is still on her hand. Indira immediately takes back the hand as if Sameer commanded her with his eyes. Indira lowers her eyes slowly says "don't turn back but sameer sir is sitting at another corner with his girlfriend." Rishi panics "what? Oh know what shall I do, should we run from here or shall we go and talk with him." Indira "Relax Rishi. Natasha is there so donot need to go and create scene there got it." Rishi cools down a little. Indira takes hard drinks menu and want to tease Rishi "what say let's have drink" hiding her smile, as she still remember Rishi wonot drink but if he drinks even a small peg it would be a disaster.  They still remember how Rishi had a small peg in there collage farewell party and danced on the song 'Munni badnaam' song taking as a dare. Before he can make complete fool of himself, it is Indira who saved him. Next day Rishi gets a full class from Indira, some shanti pooja from Kutumb and scoldings from Rishi's mother. Rishi makes a baby face and says no. Indira laughs remembering the incident and caught Sameer's eyes looking at her laughing lips. The intense look of Sameer making funny things in Indira's stomach; she feels her cheeks getting hot. Thank god the corner seat is little dark otherwise Rishi would have heart attack seeing Indira blushing like a girl. The waiter comes to take the order, standing between Sameer and Indira as if he is saving Indira from Sameer's intense eyes. They order there salad and soups with some starters. As waiter goes away Rishi "Indira can I tell you something.  You don't mind right…" Indira nods her head "from when did you started taking my permission to say coming. Yep tell me." Rishi "I I love you and I think I should marry you." Indira almost falls from her chair after hearing that. Indira shouts on her pitch "WHAT?" She did not even care if Sameer is still sitting there. To her luck sameer already left with Natasha while Rishi is keeping his proposal infront of Indira. Indira "are you mad, what is this love and you should marry me? Have you drunk before coming here." Rishi adjusts his specs "No, actually you helped me a lot right so it is my duty to love you and marry you." Indira looks at Rishi with suspiciously and asks "who gave this gyaan to you." Rishi slowly says "Ishaan, he said you helped me a lot so I should marry you." Indira closes her eyes with frustration and imagines running after Ishaan with her mother's balen to beat him black and blue forgetting that he is elder to her. Indira opens her eyes taking a deep breath like cooling her angry "dekho Rishi, we are friends. Love and marriage both are very significant things in life. I helped you because you are my bestfriend. We donot love or marry every friend of us who helps us." Rishi "But you helped me keeping your life at risk, as no one did for me till now." Indira "Rishi love should happen, it is not some experiment that we will calculate the risk and profit and do it. Love is a feeling which we should feel it. It is not a duty that we do like a job 9 to 6. And more over to marry we both should have the feelings. I treat you just as my best friend but not more than that." Rishi gives her a smile "thank god Indira, I am so relived now. When Ishaan said as you helped me so it is my duty to love and marry you. I felt so weird but I felt as you risked your life I should be faithful towards you. When you said you treat me as your best friend I feel like much burden is gone from my heart. Even I treat you as my best friend not more than that." Indira smiles at Rishi, after thinking for few minutes, she continues "I think you should date some now." Rishi gives her a confusion look, "yes Rishi, I am serious. Why donot you date some one?" Rishi says sadly "all girls think I am your boyfriend, so no one dared to ask me for date." Indira felt bad for Rishi, thought they never discuss these things but both knows that all the people in office think they are a couple and more over they are afraid of Indira. So no one passed any comments on them and no one dare to ask for a date. Indira "I think I will set a blind date for you when we go to Delhi. What do you say?" she asks Rishi giving a naughty smile. Rishi gives shy smile and nods his head as yes. Indira "wow Rishi even knows how to blush." Indira thinks 'I think it is right time for Rishi to concentrate on his personal life. He always involves himself in work and outside work I am the only friend for him. It is better if he dates someone and may be finding his real soul mate. Hmmm kuch tho karna padega.' In all these hungama Indira totally forgets about CD and Sameer.

Sunania takes Indira for shopping in a shopping mall as there are some sale is going on; Sameer is passing the shopping mall stops to pick some coffee on the way. He is not in a mood to spend his evening with Natasha and more over he is going to London next day and he is very much disturbed thinking about his deal which going to happen in London. He goes and sits in the coffee shop, order for some coffee. He is just watching the people walking outside the shop. Suddenly he sees Indira coming out of a boutique arguing with some lady. Sameer couldnot stop himself and goes towards Indira with the coffee in his hand. Sunania "aree Indira please try this lehnga, mummy ji told me to buy a beautiful lehnga for you for vidith's engagement. Please just try once for me" makes a baby face. Indira glares at sunania "bhabi I told you a lot of time that I donot like wearing lehnga and sarees, phir bi. Ok no need to keep that face. I will try." Sameer sips his coffee looking at Indira who is making different faces while talking with sunania. Sunania and Indira goes into the shop, Sameer sips his coffee and goes into the shop without thinking. Sunania gives a cute smile and gives the yellow lehnga to Indira to try. Indira takes the lehnga with force glaring at sunania. Indira misses Sameer while going into the changing room. As the sale is going on all the changing rooms are copied. She searches in different directions and goes to the last most corner of the shop and observes that one changing room is not occupied as it is in deserted corner of the shop. Indira thanks her luck and goes into the changing room. Sameer stands observing Indira, then realizes that he is inside the shop and turns to go, when some sales girl comes and asks "may I help you sir." Sameer donot know what to say "hain ohh," he points to a beautiful lehnga on the doll standing outside and asks sales person "just give this lehnga to the girl went inside" pointing to the direction where Indira's changing room is. The sales girl smiles and takes the lenhga and goes towards the corner room and gives the lehnga to Indira. Indira thinks may be sunania has sent this lehnga, as she did not like the yellow one much. Indira "not bad bhabi ka choice is improving. This red lehnga is looking good." Indira wears the lehnga and tries to tie the dori, she calls the sales girl "suniya, can you ask the person who gave this lehnga to come inside." The sales girls gets shocked and says "mam, how can we allow the person. It wonot look good." Indira is already in frustration mood, so she shouts "donot irritate me more, just do as I say." Sales girl gets afraid of Indira's angry as she is observing Indira's temper from the moment she entered the shop so she thinks 'who am I to say no. I think both are lovers let them have some privacy. I will give few mintues for them; if they take long time then I can ask them to leave. If they buy this lehnga I will make more profit today than expected' on other side Sameer again thinks to leave the boutique but his heart says to stay and see how Indira looks in that lehnga, before he can decide to leave or stay the sales girl goes near to sameer  and says "sir, mam is calling you." Sameer is about to leave turns and says doubtfully "me?" sales girl nods her head and shows sameer the way. On other side sunania is lost in the sarees collection to observe all this. Sameer reluctantly goes near the changing room thinking 'aree yaar, kaha phas gaya hu main, why did I come to the shop. Idiot' cursing himself he knocks at the door. Indira irritatingly says "andar ovvo or please help me with this stupid dori… I told you I hate to wear these types of dress but you people wonot listen to me." Indira is shouting without looking back or in the mirror infront of her. Sameer stands behind Indira staring at her in the mirror with an open mouth.

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Gosh i loved ur each n every update Preethi..This part was just fab.Sara scene at shopping mall was outstanding-extremly beautiful update.Waiting 4 next part.Thanx a lot 4 giving us such a nice ff.