Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Everyone's requested to read this. Please. (Page 8)

Punkin22 IF-Rockerz
Punkin22
Punkin22

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
I'm walking softly here but cannot all of IF agree to disagree.  I see both sides of this post, sometimes I like, sometimes I don't.  Who can decide what "bashing" or "criticism" is.  What are the guidelines for what is acceptable and what is not on IF.  Monitors can help.  IF you think post are bashing/ugly/vulgar then ask monitor for decision.  I always have a choice, I don't have to read or respond...thank you for just listening...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Phoenix.

n7genius Senior Member
n7genius
n7genius

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Yes, every serial has its good, bad and best episodes.  But, in recent times, all we are getting is  mediocre to bad episodes and a really good episode is rarity. IPKKND is going downhill and as an ardent fan who wants her show to be on the top and not get axed by the channel, I like criticism and hope it reaches the CV's. Looks like the CV's have been blind to the falling TRP's and criticisms. The show has been going downhill for ages and they have done nothing to rectify it. This has been the view of many in the forum and if they express their view, feel free to ignore it or counter with your view. You cannot ask us to stop criticizing.
-Aimz- IF-Dazzler

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
ipkknd-fan IF-Dazzler
ipkknd-fan
ipkknd-fan

I do agree with u
Personally I think we should keep enjoying the show and if we dont like something the give constructive criticism and not say that it is shit and we dont like it anymore
Sorry for going on and on lol :)

MissPunjabi

arshi21 IF-Rockerz
arshi21
arshi21

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aimz.GlitterGal

We respect your point of views and your optimistic side, yes. But honey, it's not bashing. There is something known as criticism, and well every fan has a right to criticize. It's not that the CVs are good-for-nothing, it's just that we have great expectations from this show and when they aren't met, we would obviously feel disappointed. That doesn't mean we aren't going to stick with the show!!! You shouldn't tell people to "love it or leave it", tell people to never leave it if they had ever loved it.
No offence intended Smile

Dear, kindly read my comments too.

I've always welcomed criticism but not bashing. 

And i think people here know the difference between the two. Smile
Meeph IF-Sizzlerz
Meeph
Meeph

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
*edited*

Edited by meepha - 11 April 2012 at 11:51am
minihussain Goldie
minihussain
minihussain

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meepha

if we can praise,we also have a right to criticise,Smileofc the critism should be healthyWink

I am sorry,but nobody can praise it when everything is senseless & no we wont quit watching it just because we criticize nd some forum members think that those who criticise should quit watchin it

^this was on behalf of all those who disliked todays episodeSmile no hard feelings...

Originally posted by arshi21

so,for god's sake: CAN'T TOLERATE THE SHOW? SHUT UP. AND. Stop watching it.

nd i truly hope u dont mean this because this is SP,ppl stop watchin it,TRP's goes down,SP gives a deadline to improve trps's otherwise the show goes off air.

It u who needs to relax dudeSmile because in the long run,ur damagin IPKKND:DWink repo

Agree with u...just because i am a fan of IPKKND and Sarun doesn't mean i should be stripped off my right to express what i did not like in an episode...

I found ur post (as u said) harsh but also rude to those who expressed their dislikes.. i'm in for constructive critisism..but against outrageous bashing...not every one here who critisise an episode is a basher..

Most importantly, the power is with us viewers the ways i see it..so i will not accept what ever the CVs throw at me.
khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged

This is a discussion forum and everyone has the right to express their views. If you don't agree with others POV, then just agree to disagree or simply ignore such topics. Why tell members to 'shut up' for expressing their views? And if you want to share your views regarding this, do it without being rude. This will lead to unnecessary conflict amongst the forum members. Closed.

-MeMyselfI

Go to top