Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Everyone's requested to read this. Please. (Page 3)

dormant Groupbie
dormant
dormant

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Ok, eventhough usually I am part of the bashers group, today I feel its unnecessary. The episode was beautiful. What people dont understand is that Khushi is acting! remember when she acted to get payal and akaash together? she was just as over the top. This is not khushi kumari gupta reacting rather this is how she is ACTING to rile her husband. Arnav has toppled her world over and even though she loves him she has taken a hard hit on her self esteem. Something we all know was so important for her. So no the CV's are not destroying her character, rather giving us a more detail of it. Same is the case with arnav. I love seeing how he is battling between trying to be ASR and arnav and honestly im glad that its slow paced now. I dont mind this whole MU stretching. Why? well because once the MU is cleared and 6 months contract marriage is over then WHAT? are we ready to loose sarun forever? because thats whats bound to happen. This show will end and I for one don't want that. After a very long time i have come across two actors who have such brilliant chemistry, who compliment each other beautifully and who have such a strong story and supporting actors. I want the CV's and the viewers to mint as much as they can from these 6 months. This isn't real life. The fact that the actors have done such a brilliant job of making it real for us speaks for this disappointment. At the end of the day its just a soap thats there for entertainment so sit back and enjoy every episode for it self. :) 

P.S sorry for such a long post! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.Cheeni

Aishu23 Newbie
Aishu23
Aishu23

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Till feb 10th there was not a single episode when i felt the show is boring.
Every single one of them was super exciting.
Then came the mega twist MArriage.
After that i can really hand pick the number of good sensible logical episodes.
Except for holi and here and there few ones the show has deviated from track.
Get back on track.
And friends stop publicly fighting.The forum is for making friends and discussing ipkknd rather than fighting.Smile
Please gracefully point out the difference of opinion.SmileSmile

Punkin22

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
dont worry honey,

a lot of us have already shut and stopped watching this show. haven't you seen the latest TRPs? This show is hitting the bottom stinker.

BTW, you need to seriously tone down your rhetoric and talk to the CVs about what they are thinking and have them clarify it for the majority of us because most of us are having trouble following this story.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

optimussZzabin7geniusnancy_ipkkndJerryTheMousePunkin22Tiyali

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
I think when epis are good, almost everyone praises them..for example...almost everyone loved beauty and the beast and heer ranjha..just like  good episodes can be praised for hours, bad ones can be criticized openly as well..

I think everyone gets it clear in their erm..thick heads..that is part of the serial..ups and downs happen..but that doesnt mean that talking against the downs is not allowed..

Every serial's cast does hard work...doesn't mean I have to like the end product of every serial on air..have u never criticized a serial even once in your life?

If you think CVs are justifying khushi's character, please explain it logically and we would all be happy to carry out a polite discussion over it..

and Same advice to you dear..Embarrassed...can't tolerate the criticism of IPK, then log out of IF and go to sleep...Smile...and no offense..

Edited by -Huma- - 11 April 2012 at 10:38am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ZzabiTiyali

arshiipkkndluv IF-Dazzler
arshiipkkndluv
arshiipkkndluv

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
i agree wid u i love ipkknd no matter what 
Ms.Cheeni Goldie
Ms.Cheeni
Ms.Cheeni

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

I think when epis are good, almost everyone praises them..for example...almost everyone loved beauty and the beast and heer ranjha..just like good episodes can be praised for hours, bad ones can be criticized openly as well..

I think everyone gets it clear in their erm..thick heads..that is part of the serial..ups and downs happen..but that doesnt mean that talking against the downs is not allowed..

Every serial's cast does hard work...doesn't mean I have to like the end product of every serial on air..have u never criticized a serial even once in your life?

If you think CVs are justifying khushi's character, please explain it logically and we would all be happy to carry out a polite discussion over it..

<font color="#ff0000">and Same advice to you dear..Embarrassed...can't tolerate the criticism of IPK, then log out of IF and go to sleep...Smile...and no offense..</font>
when the viewers have seen a mediocre episode they r going to voice that on the forum..and thats what a forum i about...discussion!But it is just the harsh tone and endless whining that gets to other members!Just as sometimes exaggerated praise too seems fake sometimes! Members must realise all inputs contribute to the atmosphere of a forum and we are collectively responsible to give even criticism in a proper spirit! Thats it!

Edited by Ms.Cheeni - 11 April 2012 at 10:42am

-MeMyselfI

chocolate15 IF-Dazzler
chocolate15
chocolate15

I agree theres always bashing on this site beacause either the episode is not good or ithe cvs are dragging the show on it all has to happen they need a storyline the shows awesome so please dont critisize it please lool

MissPunjabi

MissPunjabi Senior Member
MissPunjabi
MissPunjabi

Well Said!!...
there will be times when the show will be like huh? but thats because every episode can't be full of drama, romance etc... 

everyone needs to appreciate the amount of work gone into the show,, INCLUDING the CV'S ( that everyone loves to bash)!!

just sit back, relax and enjoy, and stop picking up little flaws :)

Go to top