Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Will Sarun be able to save IPKKND? (Page 7)

ravenheart IF-Dazzler
ravenheart
ravenheart

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged

I do not think Sarun will be able to save the fate of IPKKND alone.  Today I was at home and could have watched the episode live.  I chose to do something else. 

IPL being the reason for such crap filled episodes is plain bullshit.  These guys are just playing for time dragging the MU.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zzabi

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
yes..they r saving the show and they will continue to do that..i am ready to wacth any script with these 2..cza they r amazing!!
Tiyali IF-Rockerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ZzabiNeemsundari

Neemsundari Goldie
Neemsundari
Neemsundari

Originally posted by anitamalik

I don't think their characters are butchered to be honest..but this is a drag and a disappointment. SIlent treatment was better. However, like I said, from my POV, I don't think their characters are butchered. Khushi has always been the pagli girl and after marriage shes using that to her advantage to get ASR annoyed and hopefully make him reveal the truth through it...ASR has always been the angry young man who pushes Khushi, drags her, humiliates her..Nothing wrong with his character IMO either. --Then again that's me and it's always good to disagree! :)

I'm fine with Khushi being pagli---but after what she's been through, and after the silent treatment phase, I expect to see more intensity. If she wants to see Arnav irritated, I want to see her righteous/ sarcastic smile, a touch of anger in her reactions. Missing.

ASR does of course humiliate her etc, point taken---but is the sort who complains to his family about what is going on with Khushi? He is a private person, at least in front of his family--that was his character.

And yes, I'm happy we can disagree on this thread, shows it is a healthy discussion.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zzabi

..SSNAIR.. IF-Dazzler
..SSNAIR..
..SSNAIR..

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
I am watching this show only for Sarun. nd still waitng for the right track... ''Mohabbat door Jane Na De''...
Neemsundari Goldie
Neemsundari
Neemsundari

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savi-tan

I do not think Sarun will be able to save the fate of IPKKND alone.  Today I was at home and could have watched the episode live.  I chose to do something else. 

IPL being the reason for such crap filled episodes is plain bullshit.  These guys are just playing for time dragging the MU.

Yep I lost the charm too. I now watch the shows on video and not live. I was hoping for something good after yesterday, today being wednesday and all---so watched it live. Sarun's forehead-tika scenes was the only reward.
meera30 IF-Rockerz
meera30
meera30

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Firebolt

It's a daily soap, there comes a point when you run out of things to do... And you can't blame the CVs for that... Agree to a certain extent that yes the characters are OOT... But it's okay... Give it some time... This IPL thing it's big... There's no point in showing something drastic when half the audience is not watching.. Also IPK comes at 8'o clock which is like the main even in the IPL (toss and what not) So very less people are going to actually tune in... So we'll have more filler than Arhi for next couple of weeks...Besides these fillers are much better than the ones we had in January.. those were horrible... 

The point is they have to show something every single day and sometimes keeping very true to character means there will be nothing to show for 20mins... So that's why all this melodrama..Which is not too bad i feel...

So Chill yaar.. As the saying goes- "Things can only get better after a rock bottom."LOL

You do have a point

The only worry is everytime I think we've reached rock bottom, the floor caves in and makes us fall little deeper into the mess that the story has become

Cry
Kiara_angel Senior Member
Kiara_angel
Kiara_angel

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Yes they surely would... coz Sarun are the whole and soul of the show.

Go to top