Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Will Sarun be able to save IPKKND? (Page 3)

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
i agree. too frsutrated even to come to the forum

Rita.C Senior Member
Rita.C
Rita.C

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Hi 
nice to see a post from you after a long time
I actually like this track better than other fillers since Khushi is trying to get herself kicked out or irritate Arnav. Makes sense as she is essentially a fighter and does not understand why he is keeping her by force in RM. I agree with you on the fact that they never used to fight in public and that is completely out of character, like many other situations we have recently seen.

as mentioned in several of my comments these days, this serial has completely deviated from what it used to be and clearly everyone esp the CV s need a break... hope it happens soon.
Rita
Neemsundari Goldie
Neemsundari
Neemsundari

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meera30

I don't know if poor scripting can be saved by awesome actors. If that were the case then some of the amazing actors we have in films wouldnt have any flops to their credit!

It was a BAD episode and highlighted just how much they have degraded Khushi's character.

Even happy go lucky people have some dignity when the situation calls for it

Clearly CVs have no such ideas!

Well said. Right now it looks like a team of writers bent on sabotaging the show have been given charge. This is what I wrote in Huma's thread:

The writers/CVs need to do a few crucial things so that their dragging the track does not become intolerable:

1. Let each mini-track breathe a bit-- like you've pointed out Huma, they needed to show both of the leads reflecting after the Heer-Ranjha track, and after the Beauty and the Beast epi.

2. If they want comedy-- they need to use the comic characters (where is NK?), not use the female lead at a stage where she should retain her dignity. If they need to use her for comedy, show it balanced with intensity and rage.

3. Keep Shyam's game plan consistent-- show a little of him, often. Let him be slightly cleverer-- not search for the Key the location of which he already knew, for example.

4. Show a little of Khushi's bonding with Payal/ Buaji/ Bauji, and set the people in place for the showdown, for whenever they want to show it.

5. Make the MU credible-- right now it looks flimsy. Any sane person in place of Arnav would have got a person like Shyam investigated by now, and found out that he was Khushi's erstwhile fiance. I know I would have, and I'm no savvy tycoon.

The CVs give us flashes of brilliance, like the Holi shots, then the Heer-Ranjha 'scene', and then Beauty and the Beast---but they are consistently inconsistent.

I wish there were some way to  send them a little constructive criticism.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZzabiRita.Cmeera30

Dee- Senior Member
Dee-
Dee-

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Today was a new low for Khushi and the show. if they don't know what scenes to show between A-K then shift focus to other characters. Focus on mama mami bubbly Payal Akash. I would rather watch them than these extremely annoying Khushi scenes. Barun and Sanaya need a break anyway..they look so tired in the interviews. There is no point in SaRun putting in 12 hours each day for such mindless irritating scenes. It's just not worth it.

From watching every episode 3-4 times now I am down to watching it just once. And most times I ff scenes..even A-K ones. So much potential down the drain--that's sad.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zzabi

ASRism IF-Dazzler
ASRism
ASRism

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
I am not sure how long they will be able to save. But I am only watching it for Barun.
Now Khushi's antics are getting on my nerves. Sanaya is a brilliant actress..why they are not using it properly. CVs need to seriously look into that.

Currently I don't have any hope on Bubbly too
pressu IF-Rockerz
pressu
pressu

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ainimonaya

agree,
i wonder if sarun were not a part of this show..then what? 
awake cvs awake,for God sake! 

totally agree with you
cv's Shocked Ouch Dead Angry D'oh
meera30 IF-Rockerz
meera30
meera30

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neemsundari

Originally posted by meera30

I don't know if poor scripting can be saved by awesome actors. If that were the case then some of the amazing actors we have in films wouldnt have any flops to their credit!

It was a BAD episode and highlighted just how much they have degraded Khushi's character.

Even happy go lucky people have some dignity when the situation calls for it

Clearly CVs have no such ideas!

Well said. Right now it looks like a team of writers bent on sabotaging the show have been given charge. This is what I wrote in Huma's thread:

The writers/CVs need to do a few crucial things so that their dragging the track does not become intolerable:

1. Let each mini-track breathe a bit-- like you've pointed out Huma, they needed to show both of the leads reflecting after the Heer-Ranjha track, and after the Beauty and the Beast epi.

2. If they want comedy-- they need to use the comic characters (where is NK?), not use the female lead at a stage where she should retain her dignity. If they need to use her for comedy, show it balanced with intensity and rage.

3. Keep Shyam's game plan consistent-- show a little of him, often. Let him be slightly cleverer-- not search for the Key the location of which he already knew, for example.

4. Show a little of Khushi's bonding with Payal/ Buaji/ Bauji, and set the people in place for the showdown, for whenever they want to show it.

5. Make the MU credible-- right now it looks flimsy. Any sane person in place of Arnav would have got a person like Shyam investigated by now, and found out that he was Khushi's erstwhile fiance. I know I would have, and I'm no savvy tycoon.

The CVs give us flashes of brilliance, like the Holi shots, then the Heer-Ranjha 'scene', and then Beauty and the Beast---but they are consistently inconsistent.

I wish there were some way to  send them a little constructive criticism.

Brilliantly put!

Can someone please send this to the CVs?

Btw, side note: Ever since we read the article about NK remaining on the IPKKND rolls, he has disappeared! What's up with that! LOL

zaniax IF-Rockerz
zaniax
zaniax

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Xactly SARUN r d only saving grace of IPKKND nwadays.
And today's conference scene was a bit too much.. It's sad to see my Fav show loosing it's charm..i hope CV's get a grip bfr it's too late,Ouch

Go to top