BV WU 11/4/12-Issue of Remarriage of DIL(beendni) - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by pjyo

Dadisa will surely accept madan singh's challenge ,"Haan, main karvaaungi apni beendni anandi ki shaadi"..but here the beendni wouldn't be as willing as asha..
And why is madan singh  creating such drama.πŸ˜•,his own son is happily marrried a vidhwa ..previously shyam himself had treid to get  asha remarried ..but then asha wasnt willing..now she is,so let her have a happy life with abhi..

thats lil bit strange...he accepted a widow as his son's wife...loves her son as his own grandson...
but now not ready for asha's marriage...y she is DIL...!!Confused
how cruelly he broke asha's bangles and locked in the room...even said he will send her to kashi

Edited by khusi_* - 11 years ago
Originally posted by pjyo

Dadisa will surely accept madan singh's challenge ,"Haan, main karvaaungi apni beendni anandi ki shaadi"..but here the beendni wouldn't be as willing as asha..
And why is madan singh  creating such drama.πŸ˜•,his own son is happily marrried a vidhwa ..previously shyam himself had treid to get  asha remarried ..but then asha wasnt willing..now she is,so let her have a happy life with abhi..

Here I think his ego is hurt because his buy-in was not solicited.  It should have been done more tactfully and abhishek could formally have asked for his hand in marriage in the privacy of his haveli.

Here, he heard it from others,  then went to the field, and saw this boy physically touching her and putting bangles on her hand... Madan singh's sensibilities were offended, but more so, I think he felt very angry because of hurt... not because of beendhni issue... and so he is now hell bent on teaching asha a lesson for violating his reputation by being out in the fields.  

Originally posted by khusi_*

thats lil bit strange...he accepted a widow as his son's wife...loves her son as his own grandson...
but now not ready for asha's marriage...y she is DIL...!!πŸ˜•

wohi toh ,unnecessary opposition ..suguna bhi toh kisi ki DIL thii naa..πŸ€”
πŸ˜‰Ash abhi fully  raazi toh kyaa karenge madan kaaziπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..jaldi madansaa maan jyenge and bless the couple..

this track is created just to raise anandi remarriage question in front of DS...And soon she will agree but anandi will not agree now...
😍pehle  hamari sarpanch bitiya ke liye koi aaye toh phir sochenge..
what about abhishek's parents? does he not have to consult them?

Originally posted by tinoo

what about abhishek's parents? does he not have to consult them?

yeah tinoo,these 2 could have waited till shyam returned instead of meeting in chaney ke kheth,madan singhs angry reaction could have been avoided ... they should have listened to anandis advice,..
And i too was wondering  where are his  parents,their opposition would have made more sense than madansinghs...And also  πŸ˜‰does he have a elder brother ,probably ashabhi can start matchmaking for anandi..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Madan singh is just being  MCP...
I think Dadisa will accept his challenge...and madan singh might say tht I'll get aasha married if u get Anandi also married...then Anandi will agree just to save Asha and abhishek relationship πŸ˜‰
All will start searching for a guy for Anandi...entry of a hot dashing new hero 😳😳
who'll fall for Anandi and try to woo her...Oh I wish this really happens in BV😍
Edited by niharika_n - 11 years ago
Anandi is still locked in the marriage vows with Jagdish. She is neither divorcee nor widow.
Good if Anandi gets re-married as a part of MS's challenge. πŸ˜†
Anandi will never do anything for her own sake, she only dedicates her life for the othersπŸ˜•. So let her agree to re-marriage as a part of her social mission to improve Asha's life. Seems she will agree to remarriage only if it's for a social causeπŸ˜†--let it be, go get married for the cause of the society, Anandi---isi bahane remarriage toh hogaπŸ˜†

Marriage is not the end of life or the conclusion of life πŸ˜” Specially for Anandi... She have already suffered alot she just need space at this time for her future... I don't like MS idea this time at all 😑 Anandi's perspective of life is different, her goal is different she need to go very very far on the path of success... at that path if she find someone he gives her respect and love together... ab main nhn chahti k yeh ghar walay kisi bhi ultay seedhay banday ko Anandi k galay ka dhool bana dain...

And for Asha & Abhishek the only words are
"Yeh Ishq nhn asaan bas itna samajh lejye
Ik aag ka darya hay, or doob k jana hay..."
Tou beta ji jab mohabbat ki hay tou lathi, patthar, tanay, galiaan sab khanay k liye tayyar raho... But don't leave her at any cost... Jamay raho datay raho...😊
Edited by Noureen_Ansari - 11 years ago
Am I the only one who does not want Anandi's remarriage?  I don't want her to get back with Jagya, but I don't want her to marry either.

Thanks to her child marriage, she had to compromise on her studies and her dreams. Now that she is single and has her family's support, she should work towards her own career and aspirations. She is somewhat successful since she became the sarpanch, but this is not the end. I want to see her as social worker, an IAS officer or starting an NGO. Marriage can wait. If she marries now, the same old story will start. Are the in-laws ok with her sarpanch post? How about her school? They will expect a kid from her as soon as she gets married and that will be the end of her dreams.

No remarriage and no getting back to Jag, please.