Why are they ruining Khushi's character? - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
-Ammie- spot on. The strong independant character was what mad eme really love her and this irritating acting like a child withotu concern for anything really makes me sad. 
When the show started Khushi was shown as a self righteous gal with self respect,dignity who had the capability to shut him off with grace n pride...lately she had been replaced with a caricature n the "toing" music s to remind us dat v r supposed 2 laugh...

18 year old excuse?! A gal who faced so much in life wil behave more maturely than a normal 18 year old, but our CVs successfully made her into a cartoon with no decency left!

SHe gets new set of gray cells every day(errr...did I just say gray cells? scratch dat)

Well written post!
Seriously I don't know why they are doing this to Khushi' s character, she is funny agreed but also also has a stable head on her shoulders...that's really sad man...
she is a good actress and so expressive. now you know because her characterisation only she didnt get any SPA. She is not less comparing with other female leads so why she didnt get any?? most of the times her character was ok but sometimes so bad specially after marriage.

Thats True! Her character losing charm and what she did was not even funny.Its kind of Irritating. Now its confirmed that CV's lost their mind and totally out of creative ideas.After Beauty/Beast track I was expecting their relationship is moving to next level but what we are seeing is completely out of track filler.I know in retrospect, ASR was harsh to her and did things not because he was selfish and heartless but bcoz he could'nt trusted anyone, and he assumed the worst in everyone's intentions and actions. Deep down, he believed everyone was against him and I think this was due to his bad past that made him harsh but today he is completely changed man.His realization of being beast to her other day was truely honest and I was expecting this story to move to next level from here but what they did was completely changed the track and started this new "Swami" thing and now its going down to drain ? His honest beast realization laid the foundation of his repent and atonement and track should stick to it and If we are going to see repenting ASR then I wanted to see remorseful khushi as well.If he did the worst to her then he is not the only one responsible for that. Khushi is equally responsible for this situation and for his action/reactions towards her and to himself. If she would have clear things about shyam/fiance back then this situation would have not arisen,and even after their marraige shyam was continously harassing her and she did'nt confide him living under the same roof and wall and now whats this new drama she started to harass him?I wont say its childish bcoz she is 25 and she is doing it conciously and fueling him to get Irritate.Okay don't worry he will get Irritate,being diabetic he will get it sooner than later but then whats next ? I think every relationship demands communication,trust and clarity afterall relationships aren't easy. Everyone make mistakes, but even the deepest wounds can heal and the most strained relationships can transform only when they learn to recognize when it's healthy to hold on and when its wiser to let go and move on. Making mockery of anjali's advice is totally wrong on her part and she should have kept it between herself and anjali and not reacted atleast this way. Let's see with bubli's entry now will this track truely stick to its essence of building trust between these two souls and bring out shyam's truth or will it end up chasing thier tails with these not so Comic and non-sense Scenes.

Thank you dear, I was honestly thinking the same thing. I miss the old Kushi who would give ASR as good as he gives, this new Kushi is just plain stupid and annoying, like you said there are a lot of other ways to make ASR starve himself or Kushi to goad him other then making Kushi in to a brainless twit, Anjali seems to have more brains now then Kushi. CVs for the love of ________ please just hurry up this stupid MU track and give Kushi back her brains. Otherwise your TRPs are going to take a deeper dive. 
Completely agree wid u.
Dey hv ruined hr character.
ok ur post made me think abt the old khushi and hw much i used love her..but today..i dont knw wat the hell the writers have done with her character..sometyms i feel pity tat sanayas talent is wasted playing this caricature called khushi😔